Promises

By Eliza_chan1376

In the final battle against Muzan, Tanjiro puts his life in danger for this friends and the citizens of Japan... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

157 6 3
By Eliza_chan1376

Chapter 1: Five years ago...

In a fierce battle with the demon king the demon slayer corps were decreasing in number." Sun breathing: second form Clear blue sky!" The boy said.
"You look revolting Kamado Tanjiro" The demon said.
"Lets end this Muzan Kibutsuji... Forever!" Tanjiro shouted.
As the two nemesis started fighting, Some unknown forces struck The demon king.
"Ah i cant get any closer to him damn it" Inosuke thought.
Inosuke and the rest were using some kind of technique to hide their presents while attacking their prey.

From afar Mitsuri Kanroji and some other slayers were peeking from the side of a building admiring the speed and intensity of the battle.

"Wow look at their speed"

"Lets hope we win this fight"

"Five more minutes till sunrise" the crow shouted.

Boom! A sudden shockwaves surges the area and nearly knocked them on their feet. To their surprise, everyone who was fighting just vanished. They looked to the building right next to them and saw a guy with a gaint spike ball and axe buried inside the wall.

The truth is, the shockwaves send them flying. Some lost their limbs and some had no strength in them.

"Four minutes left thill sunrise" The crow shrieked.

Tanjiro was laying there, unconsciously. No strength left in his body.

And then, there was a girl with a purple butterfly hairpin sitting in front of the demon.

"Get up! Move! He's right there" She thought.

The man stayed silent as he approached her.
She was frozen stiff and someone yelled at him to stop.
The man was already raising his hand to kill the girl untill...

Sunbreating: second form! Clear blue sky!

The air turns red and yellow and the man's arm was cut off. A knight in shining armour had came to save his princess. He grabbed her and carried her to a kakushi.

"Please take care of her" Tanjiro said.

"TANJIRO! Wait, please wait, he is to strong" The girl said.

The bot stood up to meet his prey. The demon looked at him in disgust. "You look..awful, Tanjiro Kamado" He said. " As i said earlier. This ends here! NOW!" The boy shouted in anger. They began to fight.

"Three minutes till sunrise!" the crow shrieked.

It doesn't take long for the fallen one to recover and rejoin the battle.

"Two minutes till dawn!" the crow shrieked.

One by one they encountered the Demon King.

"One minute left until dawn!"

"Third form: raging sun" Tanjiro shouted.

"30 seconds left"

Muzan shrieked.

"20 second left"

The sun started to come up.

"10 seconds left"

Muzan unleashed his final attacks.

"9 seconds left"

Tanjiro did not lose grip even though he lost one of his arms.

"8 seconds left"

Muzan had no choice left. He grown a flesh armour.

"7 seconds left"

The flesh armour swallowed Tanjiro up. Inside he was staring at Tanjiro. An idea came up. Muzan sticks some needles in the boys face and inject him with some blood.

"6 seconds left"

"If you survive boy. You will become indestructible

"5 seconds"

"Strong"

"4 seconds'

"Feared"

"3 seconds"

"And loved"

"2 seconds"

"Destroy the demon slayer corps for me"

"1 second"

"This is not the end! A new demon will come! You all will be destroyed!" He yelled out.

"You hear me! You all will be destro..."

After that, the man is no more than dust in the air.

Strong shockwaves left his body and the boy flew in the woods.

"I-is he really gone? L-like totally gone?" Zenitsu said. " We won... WE WON!" Inosuke screamed.

The hunters celebrated.

Except one person.

"Tanjiro?! Tanjiro! Where are you?" Nezuko yelled.
Nezuko was running like crazy searching for the missing boy.

She turned her head around and runs towards the celebrating hunters.

"G-giyu san have you seen Tanjiro? Has anyone seen Tanjiro!" Nezuko screamed.

" Nezuko chan we haven't seen him at all." a kakushi said. Nezuko grabbed him by his collar. " If you dont find him i will personally kill you by my own hands!" She shouted. And them she punched him.

"Woah woah Nezuko-chan calm down! We will search for him right now." Zenitsu said as Inosuke dragged her away from the kakushi.

" Alright he went flying towards the woods so Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao and Nezuko will head towards the river, the rest will help the wounded and me and the kakushi will search the rest" Giyu said.

Two hours later...

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Where are you!" Zenitsu screamed."Gonpajorou! Ponjiro! Inosuke screamed. "This is taking to long! We need to head back" Kanao said with a shaky voice. "no, No! W-we will not head back till we find him!" Nezuko said."Nezuko chan we understand that you are worried but we all are wounded and-" Zenitsu said untill he was cut off by Nezuko. "And! Dont you feel worried! Who knows! Maybe he is wounded!Or maybe hes...Hes... Dying" Nezuko said while tears were streaming down her face."B-but Nezuko cha-" Suddenly Zenitsu got slapped on his face." I DONT F*CKING CARE!" Nezuko screamed. Everyone looked at her in shock. " We will head north and then we will head towards the river, but first we need to take care of those wounds, alright Nezuko" Kanao said. " Yes i understand Kanao chan" Nezuko said. 

Another two hours later...

Nezuko was walking in the back untill she saw something.
A piece of a checkered haori."G-guys... Guys! Look at this" She walked towards the piece of cloth and then she saw a trail of blood that was heading to wards the river.

She started running towards it and she just stood there shocked.

"Nezuko wait!" Kanao screamed behind her.

But she could only hear her own heart beat." N-no... This couldn't be true!" She thought.

Nezuko fell on her knees and silent tears fell out. She looked up.

Blood.

Everywhere blood.

In the water.

On the ground.

And there it was.

Tanjiro's haori. Soaking wet with blood and water. And one of his earrings."T-t-Tanjiro!!!" Nezuko screamed."Nezuko what is wro..." Kanao said as she approached her. Kanao also fell on her knees an started sobbing. " Tanjiro!!! Monjiro dont leave us behind we didn't even go pig hunting! And you did not even gave me permission to marry Nezuko chan! And i never had the chance to give you my present!" The kamaboko squad(- Tanjiro and Genya) Started weeping. As they returned to the rest they showed Tanjiro's haori. Everyone started mourning about his death. Especially those who had a deep relation with him.

"Tanjiro, he was... one of the kindest and bravest hunter..." he cried.

Everybody sat down feeling defeated for the lost of their precious friend and brother. No bodies were found that day. But in the bushes something was watching them. What was it?

Hello everyone!!! i hope that you enjoyed the first chapter. Also one more thing... I AM T
REALLY SORRY KNYNOVEL IF I COPIED SOME STUFF FROM YOU'RE BOOK!!! and also

Question of the day: How many languages do you speak. i speak 4

Okay that's it .

Author san out😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x