Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!

3.2K 80 47
By ChildOfBeast13

In the (L/N) household (Y/N), Gwen were celebrating their Grandpa's birthday. Their parents couldn't make it due to work. For his birthday, Max wanted to go camping for the weekend in the forest. Max was setting up the campsite and both (Y/N) and Gwen were acting weird.

(Y/N): I've got the gram crackers.

Gwen: And I've got the marshmallows. We'll wait here while you get the firewood so we can make s'mores.  

(Y/N) and Gwen put their arms around each other and put big smiles on their faces.

Max: It is so good to see you two finally getting along. I'll be back in a jiffy!

Max went to grab the axe and walked out into the forest. The second he was far away enough to not hear (Y/N) and Gwen, they started fighting.

(Y/N) & Gwen: This is all your fault!

Gwen: Grandpa only turns sixty once!

Gwen noticed that (Y/N) wasn't even listening to her and was too busy eating some of the crackers. Gwen grew irritated and pushed the wielder of the Omnitrix to the ground. Gwen then reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to (Y/N).

Gwen: I had his party totally wired.

(Y/N) started to read through the list and realized something.

(Y/N): You planned his birthday wish?

Gwen: And how is he supposed to make one without a cake? The cake that you were supposed to get.

(Y/N): Uh, excuse me, hero over here. When do I have time to get a cake? And besides, you were the one who was supposed to get it. But...I'll play you to see how it goes. Rock, paper, scissors on three!

Gwen: You are so on!

Gwen and (Y/N) started to play rock, paper, scissors to see who would get Max's birthday cake. As they were about to play, a portal opened up infront of them.

(Y/N): Okay, this can't be good.

A hooded figure came through the portal and flew past both (Y/N) and Gwen. The figure circled back around and grabbed Gwen before heading back towards the portal. (Y/N) quickly activated the Omnitrix and turned into XLR8. 

XLR8 quickly ran through the portal through the portal and followed the figure through it. When Max came back to the campsite with the firewood he saw that both (Y/N) and Gwen were gone.

Max: (Y/N)? Gwen?

When the figure went through the portal the charms on her left arm began to flicker. A blue blur speed infront of her and see that it was XLR8 who turned back around was charging straight towards her. XLR8 jumped into the air and knocked the figure to the ground and was able to catch Gwen out of the sky before landing.

XLR8's visor came back up as he and Gwen look to where the portal took them. When they look around and see that different types of aliens were walking among humans.

Girl: Hey, (Y/N). Looking good. *blows kiss*

XLR8 just waves like he usually does at girls and Gwen puts his hand down. Two boys, one human and one alien fly by on hoverboards.

Boy: Hey, (Y/N) 10k! Keep up the awesome job!

XLR8: Sure, no pro-*realizes* Wait. Ten what?!

Gwen and XLR8 look up and see a huge statue of an older version of Y/n above them. 

XLR8 then reads the text on the statue.

XLR8: Woah, Hero of Heroes. (Y/N) 10,000. *to Gwen* Is that really me?

Suddenly, the statue begins to fall apart and rubble starts to fall. XLR8 grabbed Gwen and ran out of the way of the falling statue.

Gwen: More like, was you.

A figure then walks out of the dust cloud and reveals himself to Gwen and Y/n.

Exo-Skull: Hey, L/n. long time no see.

XLR8: *confused* Am I supposed to know you?

Exo-Skull: *gets on all fours* Prepare for my revenge.

The horn on Exo-Skull's head began to charge up as a blue ball of energy formed at the end. Exo-Skull fired the beam and Gwen ran away as XLR8's visor dropped and dodged the beam. XLR8 then started to charge towards Exo-Skull.

XLR8: Oh, yeah? Why don't you prepare to see why they call me Hero of-

XLR8 was then interrupted by a beeping sound and sees that the hour glass symbol on his chest was flashing red. There was a red flash and (Y/N) had returned back to normal. (Y/N) then flew forwards and crashed into Exo-Skull.

(Y/N): Uhh...maybe we can talk about this?

Exo-Skull lifted his fist in the air and throws a punch at (Y/N). Y/n closed his eyes and prepared for the worst when...

The hooded figure shot multiple energy blasts at Exo-Skull sending him stumbling back a bit. Exo-Skull shook off the pain and got on on all fours once again before firing his horn laser at the hooded figure.

The figure made a force field that deflected the laser and flew up into the air, ready to attack again. Exo-Skull shot something out of his horn at the figure and it turned into a net that pinned her to the ground. 

Exo-Skull turned his attention back to (Y/N) and Gwen and started fire once again. The two ran around dodging the rhino's incoming fire when a black and white blur sped towards Exo-Skull. The blur then quickly ran around Exo-Skull and destroyed his armor with each it.

The blur then ran around Exo-Skull making him spin before falling on the ground.

(Y/N): Okay, will someone tell me what the heck is going on here!

The blur ran past (Y/N) revealing its true and very familiar form to both (Y/N) and Gwen.

Gwen: Is that...XLR8?

The figure took the net off of herself and threw it over Exo-Skull. XLR8's visor began to glow as he started to scan Exo-Skull's body.

XLR8: Looks like the work of Dr. Animo. I'll run a DNA analysis back at headquarters.

XLR8 turned to both (Y/N) and Gwen and they just smiled and waved awkwardly towards him.

XLR8: And send them back. Now.

XLR8 turned around and was about to speed off but he stopped as he sees (Y/N) standing right infront of him.

(Y/N): Woah, you're me, right? *excited* And it looks like I'm new and improved! This is so cool! That I'm so cool! Did you say Headquarters? I have my own Headquarters!

XLR8: I don't have time for this.

XLR8 turned around and was about to speed off once again but he was stopped when (Y/N) ran infront of him once again.

(Y/N): So, when can you catch me up on my other 9982 aliens?

XLR8: *thinks* Hmm. How about, *sternly* never!

XLR8 then sped off leaving Gwen and (Y/N) alone with the hooded figure.

Gwen & Hooded figure: *to (Y/N)* You could lose the attitude, you know!

Gwen looks over at the hooded figure in confusion before recognizing the cat symbol on the belt she was wearing.

Gwen: Wait a minute. You're me?! Gwen!

Gwendolyn: Actually, I've been going by Gwendolyn since college.

Gwen: College? *excited* Ivy League? Do I have a masters?

Gwendolyn: Look, I didn't bring you here to find about your future. I came back to bring (Y/N).

Gwen: So why nab me?

Gwendolyn: I remembered (Y/N)'s listening skills sorta stunk. Grabbing you was the only way I knew he'd come.

(Y/N) who was quite upset at Gwendolyn's remarks crossed his arms in anger as he continued to listen to the Gwens talk to each other.

Gwen: So time travel's no big deal now?

Gwendolyn: You just need to know the right spell to create the right kind of portal.

Gwen: I...know magic?! How wicked is that! What else do I know how to do? Did I ever get my black belt?

(Y/N) finally got fed up and covered his ears to try and block the sound of the two talking.

(Y/N): Hello! Forget about you, this is about me...Well, future me.

Gwendolyn: He's right.

Gwen: *crosses arms* Tell me I just didn't grow up to start agreeing with Mr. Dweeb all the time.

Gwendolyn: (Y/N) 10,000 needs his help.

(Y/N): I seem pretty tough. What could a cool superhero like me need help with?

Gwendolyn: (Y/N) 10,000 may have mastered the secrets of the Omnitrix, but it still doesn't mean he's prepared for everything. There's a crisis looming not even he can't solve alone.

Suddenly, the cat eyes on Gwendolyn's belt buckle began to glow as it relayed a message.

Belt Buckle: Danger alert. Sector 15-D.

Gwen: What's in sector 15-D?

Gwen: 4DNAX. Earth's massive genetic depository with DNA samples from across the galaxy.

(Y/N): That's the crisis, right? That's why I'm here. Whatever bad guy is there, must have made that robot rhino dude. And now he's doing something else. *raises arm and shows Gwendolyn the Omnitrix* It's time to give this guy a double does of (Y/N) medicine! Come on, I'll give us a lift.

(Y/N) began to twist the ring of the Omnitrix but it made a sound as it was still recharging.

(Y/N): Aw man! Can't this thing power up faster in the future.

Sudenly, everyone heard the sound of a car horn honking. A very familiar looking R.V. came up infront of the three making (Y/N) and Gwen look at each other with smiles on their faces. An older version of Max came out of the Rust bucket.

Max: Gwendolyn, I thought that was you!

(Y/N) & Gwen: And us!

Max: Well, I see someone finally figured out how to work their time portal.

(Y/N) and Gwen ran towards Max and gave him a hug.

Max: Now this is what I call a great gift. Seeing you two again.

Gwen: Don't you still see us?

Max: Well...I...uh...I see Gwendolyn a lot.

Gwen: It's great seeing you too. But the same shirt? Grandpa, it was twenty years out of style, twenty years ago.

Max: Hey, when you find a look that works...

(Y/N): Grandpa, we need a ride.

Gwen & Gwendolyn: 4DNAX.

Max: Hop in.

Everyone goes inside of the Rust bucket and (Y/N) and Gwen eyes widen in amazement to what they see inside.

(Y/N) & Gwen: Woah! It's totally teched out!

Max pushed a button causing the Rust bucket to transform and levitate off of the ground. Max pressed his foot on the gas causing the Rustbucket to fly into the air at incredible speeds. (Y/N) and Gwen look outside of the window as they admired the future city.

(Y/N): So, where do I sleep?

Gwendolyn: In your fancy headquarters, where else? You're too good to stay with us anymore.

Max: Guess you just have, uh, other priorities.

Gwen and (Y/N) look at each other confused from hearing what (Y/N) is like in the future.

(Y/N): Do I at least still hang out with Wally?

Max and Gwendolyn didn't even answer as they both looked away from (Y/N). (Y/N) was confused by their silence until he saw the reflection of Gwendolyn wiping some tears from her in the window, confusing the wielder of the Omnitrix even more.

A few moments later the four arrive at a huge building that looked like some sort of tower. The Rust bucket landed on the ground as (Y/N) and the others were ready to get off.

Max: Well, here we are.

Gwen and Gwendolyn ran out of the Rust bucket to help (Y/N) 10,000 with whoever was in 4DNA-X. (Y/N) was about to get off the Rustbucket but stopped when he heard Max call out to him.

Max: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah, Grandpa.

Max: Nothing, just....say goodbye before Gwendolyn sends you back.

(Y/N) nodded his head before running out of the Rust bucket.

(Y/N): Time to show (Y/N) 10,000 where it all began.

(Y/N) activates the Omnitrix before slamming it down and enveloping his body in a green flash. When the light died down, (Y/N) had transformed into Stinkfly instead of Humungosaur like he wanted.

Gwen: Yeah, with you messing up again.

Stinkfly growled at Gwen before all three of them went inside of 4DNA-X to help (Y/N)'s future self. When they went inside there was an explosion that sent Gwen and Stinkfly to the ground but Gwendolyn recovered her stance by doing a flip.

Suddenly, Four Arms came flying towards the three and they all quickly got away. Four Arms got back up and Stinkfly flew over to him. 

Stinkfly: Hey, I was gonna go for muscle too. Great minds must think alike!

Four Arms: I don't think so, now go!

A pod came flying towards Four Arms but he caught before throwing it back at the attacker. The pod was then shattered when someone jumped into the air punched it. When they landed Stinkfly saw the villain's true form.

Dr. Animo: No one is going anywhere! *to Four Arms* I see you brought help. You're going to need it! For everyone of your 10,000 aliens, I can steal enough DNA to create 10,000 monstrous minions!

Stinkfly: Oh, yeah! We'll see about that!

Stinkfly quickly shot some goo at Dr. Animo in order to keep him place so that he couldn't move. Dr Animo quickly jumped into the air and swung his arm at Stinkfly, sending him back into Four Arms.

Gwendolyn shot an energy blast at Dr. Animo and he ripped piece of metal out of the ground. Animo used the metal as a shield that reflected the blast back at Gwendolyn and made her construct a shield to block the beam.

The energy was too strong and Gwendolyn was sent to the ground before being knocked unconscious. Four Arms threw Stinkfly off of him before bending a piece of metal over the alien's tail, immobilizing him.

Four Arms: *to Stinkfly* Stay out of my way!

Four Arms then turned to Animo before charging towards him while Stinkfly complained while he ran off.

Stinkfly: *irritated* I can't do that to me!

Dr. Animo beat his chest before he charged towards Four Arms as the two began to go back and forth as they fought each other.

Gwen: *to Gwendolyn* Shouldn't we helping him, or something?

Gwendolyn: No. He prefers it this way. 

Stinkfly: *struggling to move* Hey! I'm missing all the action!

Dr. Animo threw a punch at Four Arms but the alien dodged it before hitting Animo with two quick jabs, making him stumble back. Animo shook his head before jumping into the air and slamming Four Arms into the ground.

There was a green flash and Four Arms transformed into a new alien. The alien released a green goo that sent Animo flying back a few feet.

There was another green flash and (Y/N) 10,000 had transformed into Diamondhead. Diamondhead slammed his fist into the ground and sent diamonds at Animo. Animo broke through the diamonds before breaking a piece of large equipment and running towards Diamondhead.

Diamondhead quickly creates a large diamond crystal that comes out from the ground in order to block Animo's attack. Animo slams the equipment into Diamondhead's shield and sent the alien into the ground. Animo celebrated but it was shortlived when a new alien appeared.

Feedback charged up electricity before shooting it at the equipment that Animo was holding, electrocuting him. Feedback then transformed into Cannonbolt and rolled towards Animo sending him crashing into one of the pods.

Stinkfly: Woah, I rock! What do you call that other one? Loogie man? Spitter?

Cannonbolt: They're not pets. I don't name them anymore.

Stinkfly: Aw, but that was half the fun.

Cannonbolt transformed into Big Chill and took in a deep breath before releasing it on Animo. Ice began to form around Dr. Animo's body as he found it impossible to move or escape.

Suddenly, two familiar faces appeared onto the scene. It was an older version of Superboy and Miss Martian.

Superboy: *to Big Chill* We detected that there was a break in at 4DNA-X. We came as fast as we could.

Big Chill slightly glanced over at the two before transforming back into XLR8.

XLR8: Show's over, guys.

Miss Martian: It's a big world, (Y/N). You could, you know, save some of the bad guys for us.

XLR8: What would be the point? But since you're both here, how about you take Animo back to the Null Void chamber for me?

Superboy: *sarcastically* Sure, glad we could help.

XLR8 then ran over to (Y/N) who timed out and grabbed both him and Gwen.

XLR8: Gwendolyn, I'll meet you back at headquarters.

XLR8 ran off at incredible speeds leaving 4DNA-X and Gwendolyn followed behind of him. Miss Martian sighed before she and Superboy walked over to Dr. Animo.

Dr. Animo: *bluffing* Yes, you've caught me now. There's nothing I can do.

Dr. Animo slightly smirked as his plan was now in motion.

=================================================================================================

Currently, XLR8 was running through the city as he was taking (Y/N) and Gwen back to his headquarters.

(Y/N): *to to XLR8* Who was that monkey guy back there?

XLR8: His name's Dr. Animo. He's a mad scientist obsessed with genetic experiments on animals. He escaped a few years back. I wasn't sure if he was gonna show his ugly face again. But now, it looks like he won't be a problem anymore.

Gwen: What about the Null Void chamber?

XLR8: You'll have to ask your Grandpa Max about that.

The longer than XLR8 was running was the more (Y/N) was trying to process what Miss Martian was talking about and why Gwendolyn was crying when he mentioned Wally. Suddenly, a question popped into his mind.

(Y/N): Hey, do you know anything about an alien with a squid face and red eyes?

XLR8: His name is Vilgax. Last time I saw him I left him in pieces. It's wasn't pretty for anyone. Enough said.

(Y/N): (Woah. I really need to lighten up.)

==================================================================================================

Back with Animo, Superboy had successfully gotten him out of his ice prison using a piece of technology. The two had taken down into the Null Void chamber and were activating the machine. Superboy activated the machine and was about to throw Animo inside.

Animo grew a smile on his face when his speaker turned aimed itself at Superboy before spraying him with a gas, knocking him out. Animo reacted quickly and turned to Miss Martian before knocking her out as well.

Animo broke free of his restraints before using the controls of the Null Void projector to look for a certain person. Suddenly, a figure jumped through the portal and landed on the ground infront of Animo.

Animo: Ah, Mr. Levin. So nice you could finally, join me.

=================================================================================================

XLR8 finally made it to his headquarters and ran inside. XLR8 started run around the building checking multiple computers all at once.

(Y/N): This is my headquarters! Awesome! I must chill out here a lot.

XLR8: There's no time for time. I'm always patrolling the planet, thus (Y/N), has no time to chill out.

 (Y/N): *to Gwen* Okay, tell me I didn't just say "thus". *fixes hair* Don't I have any fun anymore?

XLR8: You'll learn soon enough. Being me is not about "fun". Now wait here for Gwendolyn and don't touch a thing!

XLR8 ran over to the main computer and stared to use it while (Y/N) started looking around the base. His eye then caught something.

(Y/N): Hey, look!

(Y/N) ran over to a wall and saw that there was a hoverboard inside of it.

Gwen: He said not to touch anything.

(Y/N): Why should I listen to myself?

(Y/N) pressed a button on the wall releasing the hoverboard from the wall. (Y/N) got onto the hoverboard and started to ride it all over XLR8's headquarters. Eventually, (Y/N) flew towards Gwen and made her fall to the ground.

(Y/N): *laughs* Guess I should have told her to duck, huh?

XLR8: Get off that board, now!

(Y/N): What? I don't even crack a smile when I terrorize Gwen anymore? You're even more of a stiff than I thought.

(Y/N) then started to spin around infront of XLR8.

(Y/N): Cool move, right? Wanna race?

XLR8 grabbed the board causing his past self to fall to the ground.

XLR8: No! Those days are over.

(Y/N): What I'm over is being a hero if this is how I turn out. I am such a jerk!

XLR8 dropped the hoverboard and (Y/N) put his fists up as the two were about to fight each other. Gwen and Gwendolyn were about to step in and stop them but there was an alert.

Computer: Danger alert! Sector 1A, centric. Danger alert! Sector 1A, centric.

(Y/N): What is it?

XLR8: My business, not yours. *to Gwendolyn* Get the portal open and get them home.

With that said, XLR8 ran off at incredible speeds to Sector 1A.

(Y/N): *crosses arms* Well I'm not going. *to Gwendolyn* You brought me here for a reason and I bet it's what's going on Sector 1A, centric. If is it far away?

Gwendolyn: It's sixty-one stories below us. *gasps* The Null Void chamber!

=================================================================================================

The scene changes to Dr. Animo pressing some buttons on the Null Void chamber before it lowered onto the ground. XLR8 ran into the room before he changed into Diamondhead and shapeshifted his arms into blades.

Diamondhead: It ends now. Animo.

???: Oh, but it's only just beginning.

Kevin walked out of the shadows and revealed himself to Diamondhead.

Diamondhead: Kevin?!

Kevin: I guess I should thank you. With all that time in the Null Void, I was able to absorb a few tricks from all those aliens you locked in there with me.

Kevin began to transform as he wen through a transformation that was much more monstrous than the one in (Y/N)'s timeline.

Kevin: (Y/N) 10,000, meet Kevin 11, 000!

Kevin lifted his tentacle into the air before bringing it down onto Diamondhead. Diamondhead rolled out of the way and started evading each one of Kevin's attacks. Diamondhead transformed into Four Arms and jumped towards Kevin and punched him in the face, sending him into a wall.

Kevin ripped a piece of the wall out and threw it at Four Arms but the four armed alien smashed it. Kevin wrapped his tail around Four Arms before electrocuting him and slamming him into the ceiling.

Kevin then through Four Arms through a wall so the two could continue their fight outside. Animo was still at the Null Void chamber's controls but he was blasted away by Gwendolyn's magic.

Gwendolyn: Animo's trying to reopen the Null Void chamber.

(Y/N): And free everyone you guys ever captured.

(Y/N) heard grunts and looked to his left and saw Four Arms fighting Kevin 11,000.

(Y/N): Is that...Kevin?! *turns to Gwens* He's mine. Take down Animo. 

Gwen & Gwendolyn: With pleasure.

Gwen and Gwendolyn ran forwards to take down Animo and (Y/N) activated the Omnitrix before he went after Kevin and Diamondhead. He started scrolling through his aliens and slammed down the Omnitrix.

Kevin came out of underground and up towards the surface with Four Arms and threw him into a store, destroying it. Four Arms transformed into Diamondhead and aimed both of his arms at Kevin. Diamondhead then shoots diamond projectiles at the mutated Kevin, but he uses his ultrasonic sound wave attack and shatters the Diamonds.

Diamondhead grits his teeth with frustration and then quickly makes a large diamond crystal come out of the ground that lead high up into the air and starts to run up it. As Diamondhead reaches the top he jumps off and curls up his arms and knees and starts to spin. He then creates shard of diamond throughout his whole body and then releases them at Kevin.

Kevin then swings his giant tentacle arm at the diamonds shattering them before releasing an ultra sonic wave at Diamondhead, causing his body to crack and fall to the ground. Kevin walked over to Diamondhead and raised his tentacle into the air before forming a fist. He was about to finish off Diamondhead but was interrupted when vines wrapped around his arm.

Kevin: What?! *sniffs* Ugh, what is that smell?

He then hears the sounds of a hoverboard coming closer and looks up to see a familiar green and black plant alien.

Swampfire: *to Kevin* Wow, twenty years and you're still trying to get back at me for "turning you into a monster"? Do you really think you have something to prove?

Kevin: You think I have something to prove?

Kevin then shot electricity at Swampfire and the plant alien ignited the methane in his palms before throwing it at Kevin. The two attacks collided causing a tiny explosion, making them both stumble back a bit. Swampfire quickly reacts by throwing seeds at the ground that wrap around Kevin's body, immobilizing him before Swampfire sent fireballs at him.

The fireballs made direct contact with Kevin and when the smoke cleared, Kevin was unharmed. He quickly broke out of the vines and sent diamond projectiles at Swampfire. The diamonds go through Swampfire's body and destroyed both his body and the hoverboard he was riding on, causing his body to fall to the ground.

Swampfire's body stood back up as he began to regenerate his head, arms and part of his torso.

Kevin: *to Swampfire* I already know I'm the best. I'm doing this because I like it.

There was a green flash from behind of Kevin and he turned around to see that Diamondhead had recovered and turned into Humungosaur. Humungosaur ran towards Kevin and swung his arm at him, sending Kevin through multiple stores.

Humungosaur: *to Swampfire* Get out of here!

Swampfire: When are you gonna get it through that thick head of yours? If this is your fight, then it's my fight too.

Humungosaur was enveloped in a green flash of light and he transformed back into Diamondhead. Diamondhead then placed his hand on the hour glass symbol on Swampfire's chest.

Diamondhead: Well then, this might help.

Swampfire was enveloped in a green flash of light and when it died down it was revealed that he turned into Feedback.

Feedback: Hey, I don't have to be (Y/N) any more.

Diamondhead then transformed into Heatblast before the two run after Kevin. Kevin burst out of the store he was inside of and saw Heatblast and Feedback running towards him. Kevin sped towards Heatblast and sent him flying, but Heatblast recovered in mid air by using his flames to fly.

Kevin turned his attention to Feedback before he sent a blast of fire towards him. Feedback crossed his arms before making both of the plug connectors on his head move forward and absorb the attack.

Feedback then jumped into the air and shot electricity at Kevin but it was blocked when Kevin made a large diamond crystal come out of the ground. Heatblast turned into Cannonbolt and charges towards Kevin and sent him flying back a few feet.

Feedback then raised both of his hands in the air before electricity came out of the plug connectors on his fingers. There was a bright beam of electricity before Feedback swung his arms down and sent the beam onto Kevin. Kevin raised his hand up at the beam as it came closer to him and absorbed it before firing what seemed to be a ultra violet beam at Feedback, sending him back flying into a wall.

Cannonbolt turned into Four Arms and charged towards Kevin but before he could hit him, Kevin grabbed Four Arms by the face and slammed him into the ground before throwing him to where Feedback was.

Feedback got out of the wall and saw that Four Arms was coming straight towards him. Feedback reacted quickly by jumping out of the way and making Four Arms slam into the wall. Four Arms fell out of the wall and landed on his hands and knees.

Feedback: He may know how all our aliens fight, but does he know what (Y/N) (L/N) can do? I just hope after all this time, you haven't forgotten too.

Four Arms looked up at Feedback and thought about what he said. Kevin threw a fireblast at the two aliens causing an explosion that sent them both flying.

Kevin: You're finished, the both of you. Two heroes in one day. Looks like everything is coming up Levin!

There was a green flash of light and Feedback turned around and saw that there was someone new standing right behind him, holding a hoverboard.

(Y/N) 10,000: *to Feedback* Maybe it's time I did start fighting like you.

Kevin: *scoffs* You're weak human form? Are you finally ready to keel over, (L/N)?

(Y/N) 10,000: Actually, I was getting ready to settle this the old fashion way.

(Y/N) 10,000 hit the Omnitrix symbol on Feedback's chest before he transformed into Diamondhead.

(Y/N) 10,000: *to Diamondhead* Follow my lead.

(Y/N) 10,000 got onto the hoverboard and flew towards Kevin while Diamondhead ran behind of him. Kevin threw a punch at (Y/N) 10,000 but (Y/N) 10,000 evaded it before he looked up and saw Diamondhead coming down from the sky. Diamondhead threw a punch at Kevin but he dodged it.

(Y/N) 10,000 flew at Kevin once again and dodged another one of his punches and was laughing, as he was actually having fun.

Kevin: If this is some sorry excuse to try and stop me, it's pathetic!

(Y/N) 10,000 flew away from Kevin causing the giant mutant to follow after him. (Y/N) 10,000 then jumped off of his hoverboard before doing a flip in the air and turning into another alien.

Diamondhead ran towards Kevin and slams his fist into the ground causing diamond crystals to come out of the ground and towards Kevin. Kevin stumbled back as he tried to to evade the crystals and didn't see that (Y/N) 10,000 was charging an attack.

Atomix: HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA!

Atomix charged up a green blast between his hands before he threw it towards Kevin. When the energy blast made contact it sent Kevin flying back before he landed on the ground. Atomix was surrounded in a green light before he transformed into another alien.

Gravattack extended his arm towards Kevin before his entire body was surrounded in a blue aura. Kevin tried to stand up but he was unable to due to his body feeling heavier than it normally does.

Diamondhead: Hey, what do you call those last two guys?

Gravattack: I don't name-Uh, I don't know. Reactor and Gravity Shifter?

Diamdonhead: Lame! *thinks* How about, Gravattack and Atomix?

Gravattack: Cool!

==================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

Gwen and Gwendolyn were able to defeat Dr. Animo with the help of Max's help. Everyone was back at (Y/N) 10,000's headquarters celebrating Max's birthday.

Everyone: Happy birthday, Grandpa!

Max: Well, thanks. Having you all here is the 80th birthday present I could ever have.

Suddenly, a message came up on the main computer and Miss Martian was on the other side.

Miss Martian: Sorry for interrupting (Y/N), but there's trouble.

(Y/N) 10,000 looked back at the other before putting his arm around Max's shoulder.

(Y/N) 10,000: Can't you see that it's my Grandpa's 80th birthday? You can handle it.

Miss Martian: Really? I mean, of course.

Miss Martian then hung up.

Gwen: *to Gwendolyn* The crisis was never Kevin or Dr. Animo was it? You're (Y/N) just needed a major attitude adjustment, huh?

Gwendolyn: Yeah. I couldn't have Grandpa celebrate his 80th birthday without him. Look, Gwen, I know your (Y/N) can be a major dweeb, by enjoy him while you can.

Gwendolyn then opened up the portal that she used to take Gwen and (Y/N) into the future.

Gwendolyn: Now come on, the portal is ready. And there's another birthday party you guy gotta get too.

Gwen walked through the portal and (Y/N) was about to as well but he stopped when he remembered something.

(Y/N): *to Gwendolyn* Wait, when I mentioned Wally earlier you were crying, why?

Gwendolyn, (Y/N) 10,000 and Max all looked at each other before (Y/N) 10,000 answered his younger self.

(Y/N) 10,000: *sad* Five years from your current time, something bad happens and Wally pays the price for it. *puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder* I know when the time comes, you'll be prepared to make the tough choice that I didn't. Oh, yeah and have this.

(Y/N) 10,000 reached into his pocket and brought out a cube and handed it to (Y/N).

(Y/N): What's this?

(Y/N) 10,000: Something I should have gotten Grandpa 20 years ago.

Gwendolyn: Guys, it's closing!

(Y/N): See ya! And guess I'm gonna be ya!

(Y/N) ran through the portal and ended up back at the point where both Gwen and (Y/N) left. (Y/N) turned his back to Max and Gwen and pressed the button on the cube 10,000 gave to him and it turned into a birthday cake.

(Y/N): *turns to Max* I-I mean we, got you a cake. Happy Birthday, Grandpa.

The three began to celebrate Max's birthday and (Y/N) was thinking about what his future self meant about the tough choice he was supposed to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 153 42
This is the second story I wrote there is a g 4 but that one needs editing so this g5 from the movie to make your mark and some tell your tail (slow...
1.5K 63 12
this is a Errorink story, where everyone is bound to their soulmate by their soul, humans and monsters. Even without a soul, Ink feels a strong conne...
15.3K 261 19
Naruto Uzumaki is a boy who didn't have any friends or family, after encountering a young girl went through something terrible he pledges to protect...
4K 63 26
Videl couldn't help but envy the new superhero. After she got fed up with frustration by this 'Great Saiyaman', she angrily told him to leave her alo...