Aletheia ᴷ ᴹⁱᵏᵃᵉˡˢᵒⁿ

By livexlovexlaugh

The scooby gang, the Mikaelsons and of course, the hogwarts squad are all together to read about the adventur... More

Aletheia
Covers
Epigraph
Playlist
Cast 1
Cast 2
Aesthetics/Moodboards
Prologue
1
2

~

10K 226 16
By livexlovexlaugh

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕒 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣-𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

BΣFӨЯΣ ΉӨGЩΛЯƬƧ

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙖 : Aletheia (Ancient Greek: ἀλήθεια) is truth or disclosure in philosophy. As the name of a Greek goddess, Aletheia is the daughter of Zeus, while Aesop's Fables state she was crafted by Prometheus.

𝙑𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖 : Vulpecula /vʌlˈpɛkjʊlə/ is a faint constellation in the northern sky. It is Latin for "little fox", although it is commonly known simply as the fox.

𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 : It is the name of an ancient Wizarding family.

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 : It is the name of an ancient Wizarding family. 

.

.

.

ᗩᒪETᕼEIᗩ'ᔕ ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᒪIᑎEᔕ

------------------------------------------------------------

Family trees created by me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.6K 31
𝐒𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐄; ❝ You have me, you did from the very start. ❞ Sirius Black never found anything about pureblood soirée's enjoyable. That was until he...
25.5K 1K 26
*Sequel to I'm Sirius* Sirius and Ariel were reunited just but things are already going wrong. Why's Ariel in a hospital bed? What's going on with he...
42.2K 1.4K 25
Book cover by @DawnXx :) Amie's in for her third year at Hogwarts with her best friends Hermione, Harry and Ron. This year, a prisoner has escaped fr...
127K 5.1K 30
"𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞" Elijah Mikae...