BHARATVARSH

By Captain_Sham

A book of our glorious history, facts and myths. What we have been told vs what actually happened. More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
👑GREAT RULERS👑
SIKANDER'S QUEST
ASCENSION OF ASHOK
ASHOKA THE GREAT
FICTIONAL OR REAL ?
KUCH BHI !? (MUGHALS 1)
KUCH BHI !? (MUGHALS 2)
VIKRAMADITYA
⚔️ RAMAYAN ⚔️
UTTAR RAMAYAN
KUCH BHI !? (RAVAN)
EXILE OF MATA SITA
WOMEN OF RAMAYAN (1)
WOMEN IN RAMAYAN (2)
PROOFS OF UTTAR RAMAYAN
🏹 MAHABHARAT 🏹
MYTHS OF KARN
MYTHS OF ARJUN
YUDDHISHTIR
PANCHATATVA PANCHKANYA
KUCH BHI !? (1)
KUCH BHI !? (DRAUPADI)
KUCH BHI !? (KARN)
KUCH BHI !? (VED VYAS)
STRUGGLES OF KARN AND ARJUN
BORI CE VS KMG (1)
BORI CE VS KMG (2)
BORI VS KMG (3)
GLORIFICATION OF KARN
BUY THIS BOOK
BHAGWAD GITA
DEATH OF KARN
JUSTICE SERVED
KUCH BHI !? (VERSIONS OF MAHABHARAT)
KUNTI
🟧 JAGATGURU BHARAT 🟧
INDUS VALLEY CIVILISATION
RELIGIOUS PRACTICES OF IVC
THE 2 DYNASTIES
ARE THE EPICS REAL ?
EXPLICITY IN TEMPLES
CONDITION OF WOMEN
NAUVARI SAREE
SUTAS
UNIQUE TEMPLES
SANATAN SATYA (SHAKTI)
SANATAN SATYA (GOTRA)
QUTUB MINAR ?
KUCH BHI !? (ROMILA THAPPAR)
MANSA MUSA VS INDIA
🪔 SANATAN DHARM 🪔
RADHE-RADHE !
MULTIVERSE
RADHA DURGA
TV SHOW REVIEW 1
TV SHOW REVIEW 2
TV SHOW REVIEW 3
VEDIC MAHADEV
UNDECIPHERED LANGUAGE
CATEGORIES OF WARRIORS
KUCH BHI !? (DEVDUTT PATTNAIK)
SANATAN SATYA (DIVINE WEAPONS)
SUBTLE NATURE OF DHARMA
MAHARAJ JAICHAND
DASRAJNA YUDDHA
TRUTH ABOUT SATI PRATHA
RADHA'S EXISTENCE
MISUNDERSTOOD MANUSMRITI
KUCH BHI !? (KRISHNA)
MISTAKES IN HANUMAN CHALISA ?
SANATAN SATYA (PERIODS)
RADHA = ASHTBHARYA
TRUTH OF EKLAVYA
VRINDA AND VISHNU

INDIAN MILITARY

205 27 16
By Captain_Sham

Gantantra diwas ki badhaiya !

Today is the republic day of India, the day when our constitution came into effect. The best thing about today is the parade for which everyone gets up early in the morning and turns on DD National to watch every year.

Thus in honour of today's date I am going to tell you more about Indian military and several regiments.

1) THE BLACK CATS

National Security Guards (NSG) better known as 'The Black cats' are the elite counter-terrorism unit under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)

It was formed on 16 October 1984 and it's motto is सर्वत्र सर्वोत्तम सुरक्षा (Omnipresent omnipotent security)

The NSG is a 'Federal Contingency Deployment Force' to tackle all facets of terrorism in the country. As a specialised counter-terrorism force, it is intended to be used "only in exceptional situations" and is not meant to take over the "functions of the State Police Forces or other Para Military Forces".

Over the years its role has been expanded to provide personal security to influential politicians regardless of the real threat that they face.

However, in January 2020, the NSG was withdrawn from this task of VIP security to ensure its focus on its original roles as an elite counter-terrorism and anti-hijacking force.

2) THE GORKHA REGIMENT

As per the terms of the Britain–India–Nepal Tripartite Agreement, six Gorkha regiments, formerly part of the British Indian Army, became part of the Indian Army and have served ever since.

Their war cry is "Jai Maha Kali, Aayo Gorkhali !" (Hail Mahakali, the Gorkhas are here !)

The 'tirchhi topi wale' Gorkhas are India's most deadly and dangerous regiment.

The Gorkhas had fought against Germany in WW2, their valor made Hitler say, "If I had Gurkhas, no armies in the world would defeat me."

Their personal weapon is the 12 inch Khukri knife, using which in Kargil war, the 5 feet Gorkhas beheaded 6 feet Pakistani Pathan soldiers.

They are the living embodiment of the saying - Size doesn't matter.

Indian military chief Sam Manekshaw once said - If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha.

3) THE RASHTRIYA RIFLES

Founded in 1990 the Rashtriya Rifles is a branch of the Indian Army under the authority of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The RR is the largest counter-insurgency force in the world, made up of soldiers deputed from other units of the Indian Army.

Their motto is - दृढ़ता और वीरता (Courage and Valor)

Their war cry is - Bajrangbali ki Jai (Glory to Lord Hanuman)

After Gorkhas they are the most deadly regiment of Indian Army. They can make around 400 holes in you in seconds. They have authority to shoot at any suspicious movement and have record of the least friendly kills in the world.

They are equipped with the best and most advanced technology and intelligence be it signal intelligence or human intelligence. You name it they have it.

If the Rashtriya Rifles enter the battlefield then God have mercy on the enemy because these men won't.

4) THE KUMAON REGIMENT -

The Kumaon Regiment is the oldest infantry regiment of the Indian Army. The regiment traces its origins to the 18th century and has fought in every major campaign of the British Indian Army and the Indian Army, including the two world wars.

The Kumaon Regiment is one of the highest decorated regiment of Indian army.

Their motto is - Parakramo Vijayate (Valour Triumphs)

And War cry is - Dada Kishan Ki Jai (Victory to supreme Lord Krishna ) and
Kalika Mata Ki Jai (Victory to the Great mother Kali)

This regiment is so deadly that they are known as the 'Creed of the Man Eaters'. The Kumaon Regiment is stationed in the world's highest battlefield, Siachen Glacier.

If you have to name one regiment that can be said to be the pride of Indian Army then it will be the Kumaon Regiment.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

There are many other glorious regiments like Rajputana Rifles, Bihar regiment, Sikh regiment, Jaat regiment etc. That we couldn't describe here.

In all honesty if we have to describe the entire glory and bravery of Indian Army then we would have make another book.

VANDE MATARAM !
BHARAT MATA KI JAI !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
42.4K 70 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."