Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

By RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... More

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
Bold Bunny : chapter 24
First step : chapter 25
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Propinquity : Chapter 29
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
Lovesick : chapter 32
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
The end : chapter 42
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26

20.6K 1K 235
By RaimaSingh2

(This is going to be a really long chapter . And I want to see 70+ votes and 50+ comments on this chapter only then I'll update a new chapter . Almost 3000 words long chapter .)

Author's pov

" Babe I'm really sorry I can't be there, I've to record a song " Yoongi said from the other side.

"Hmm....It's okay..." Jimin said quietly.

" You aren't angry right? Yoongi asked.

" No I'm fine......" Jimin answered.

" I'm really sorry I'll make up to you. You're fine right?!!" Yoongi said in a concerned tone.

Jimin tried to cheer up himself, he didn't want Yoongi to feel upset " Yess babe I'm completely fine .. and everyone is here to company so why I'll be sad. So it's ok and all the best for your recording."

" Oh okk so did you guys reach there? " Yoongi asked.

" Not yet " Jimin said.

" Ok. So now I'm cutting the call. I've to go now. Bye and enjoy " Yoongi said.

" Yes bye Babe eat on time. " Jimin said with a smile and cut the call. He let out a sigh. Rosé looked at him and felt really bad.

" What!?? Don't tell me Yoongi oppa is not coming again. I know he loves you a lot. He always prioritize his work Jimin. "

Jimin took a breathe and then defended his fiance confidently" Rosé he did a lot of hardwork to reach where he is today. He is really passionate about his work. But it doesn't mean that he don't care about me. "

" I never said that he doesn't care about you, but we must express our love and cherish the people we love before it gets too late or before they fall out of love " She was telling this to Jimin but it was directed to someone else and that person was Hoseok.

Jimin understood , she was pointing to Hoseok. He just sighed . But he felt Rosé words.

Hoseok heard her, he heard everything. He knew very well she said that indirectly to him . But he is helpless. He looked outside of the window and said inside his head.

" If it was in my hand, I'd have expressed my love already, you can't even imagine how much I control myself to tell you how much I love you and how much I want to cherish you . But I can't, I'm nothing more than a peasant and you're a princess " He was sitting in the front seat beside Baekhyun.

All of them became silent then Baekhyun tried to change the mood " Ok ok now don't spoil your mood guys. We're finally here just few more minutes and now forget about your problems just enjoy "

They finally reached . Baekhyun already bought the tickets for them.

" You didn't have to hyung " Jimin said.

" Shut up and no more whining. It's a treat from your hyungnim. "

" Thank you oppa " Rosé said. And Hoseok also thanked him .

Taehyung and Jungkook also reached there. Jungkook came out first then opened the door for Tae. He took Daeun from his hand . Taehyung took his bag. He was closing the door.

But then Daeun started whining when she lost his warmth.

Taehyung took her right away and started patting her back. He started walking towards Jimin and Jungkook followed him.

" They look like a family " Jimin said inside his head.

" Jimin, where is Yoongi hyung " Taehyung asked.

He was going to tell Taehyung but then someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was shocked.

He jumped on that person and hugged him tightly. Tears came out of his eyes because of happiness " You meanie, why did you lie to me? " He sniffed. Everyone left them to give some space.

" Ahhhhh Jiminaa I wanted to surprise you. " He put Jimin down. And wiped his tears with his hands.

" Look at you crying like a baby now....and when I asked you that are you fine? And you tried to cheer up yourself. Pabo.. You've all rights to question me, all rights to get angry on me. I know you trust me but you don't have to agree with whatever I say everytime."

Jimin just hugged him and hummed.

" God I'm feeling soooo single right now. They're so romantic. " Baekhyun said while staring at Yoonmin. But then he teased Jungkook

" I wish I could also hug someone. Taehyung can I hug you. You're single right? "

Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook yelled " Noooooo"

Everyone looked at him and also some other people.

" I mean Wooooahhhhh , look at that ride is so cool " He pointed to some random ride. Baekhyun was trying his best to control his laughter.

" Yesss it is, let's go there. Yoongi oppa Jimin come here, if you guys are done. " Rosé said with excitement.

They were all going there. But then Jungkook looked at Taehyung and stopped.

" Jungkook aren't you coming , you'll gonna love it, it's the scariest one, your favorite " Baekhyun said .

" No hyung I'm fine. I'm sick so I don't want to " Jungkook said .

" WHAT!???? You don't want to ride this ?" Rosé said in a dramatic manner.

They were all amused because Jungkook always like such exciting things. He never miss a chance to try scary and exciting activities.

Taehyung was too engrossed in playing with Daeun he didn't hear there convo.

" I seriously don't feel like, so you guys go enjoy it " Jungkook said.

They were all up there.

" Jimin are you scared? " Yoongi asked looking at his fiance who was biting his nails in nervousness.

" No I'm not who is scared? " Jimin said suddenly. But gripped Yoongi more tightly when the ride went up.

" Yes I can see that." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

" Rosé, do we really have to try this? " Hoseok said. Rosé chuckled quietly and said inside her head.

" He is the same person who can kill someone in few seconds is afraid of a ride. Today I'll not hold back myself Hobi I want to live every moment with you today fully."

" I'm also scared. But I know I'll be fine , you're here to save me " Rosé said with a smile.

Hoseok was too bewildered to say anything. He never saw this side of Rosé, today she's speaking her mind without any shyness .

They were waiting for their turn.

Jungkook ran back to Taehyung when everyone left. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in surprise and asked him

" You didn't go there... Why? "

" No I don't want to. I get headache from that ride " Jungkook responded.

" Oh ok.. " Taehyung said.

Both of them were walking quietly. Taehyung eyes were glistening while looking at the beautiful sculptures, rides and games around the park . Jungkook eyes were just on him, he noticed how Taehyung was admiring everything.

But then his eyes went on a ride. He stopped Taehyung " Taehyung let's try teacup ride. It's not fast we can sit with Eunnie. " Taehyung looked at the ride. It was looking so beautiful.

" Okay Jungkook. " He was walking towards the ride and his phone slipped from his pocket. A woman saw that. Jungkook was behind him.

So that woman called him " Hey hey " Jungkook turned around. He covered his face.

" Your husband dropped his phone " That woman said. Jungkook cheeks turned red because of her remark. He took the phone from her and thanked her.

He was going back to Taehyung but then he noticed 2 pervert guys were side eyeing Taehyung and they were slowly slowly trying to come closer towards him. Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable .

Jungkook hurriedly went towards him. And placed one hand on the railing and stood behind Taehyung. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. Jungkook given the death stare to those guys like if he'll kill them right away. Jungkook was glaring the soul out of them, his face was covered but his eyes were enough to scare the shit out of them.

Those boys gulped when they glanced at Jungkook's eyes then they looked at Jungkook's body how muscular he is . They got scared and looked away and started walking away from there.

Jungkook was still glaring at them, Taehyung noticed that too. He called him but Jungkook was looking so angry. Taehyung was feeling safe but also felt submissive when he saw Jungkook like that. So he just slowly clutched Jungkook's jacket. Jungkook came back to his senses and looked at Taehyung was clutching his jacket.

" Jungkook we're fine. " Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook took a deep breath and calmed himself and said.

" Don't go anywhere without me "

Taehyung nodded softly and left Jungkook's jacket.

They both sat in their teacup . Eunnie was also smiling, she was drooling while looking at the beautiful view around her. Taehyung wiped her face with his handkerchief .They were looking so cute . Jungkook took out his phone and took a picture of them.

" I've been to Amusement park in Daegu but they weren't this beautiful " Taehyung said with a smile.

"Do you like Amusement park? " Jungkook asked.

" I really like such places. People forget about their problems here and enjoy their life even if it'll last for some moments " Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded with a soft smile. Taehyung was looking at Daeun again. And Jungkook was lost in Taehyung eyes.

And Jimin took a picture of them from afar . And murmured to himself.

" Jungkook you're falling for my Tae. I wish Tae also notice your love."

They were all in groups. Taekook were wandering further then Jungkook decided to play games. He called Taehyung "Taehyung let's try this game. You go first. Give Eunnie to me "

" No, no I'm not good with these games " Taehyung said .

" Atleast try first. " Jungkook said and took Daeun from him and handed him the rings.

Taehyung tried but missed. But Jungkook cheered him . He tried again but failed, he pouted. But in third try he got it. He started squealing in happiness , he forgot that Jungkook was beside him .

Jungkook felt like his world stopped.
He has never seen Taehyung like this. He was looking so pure. He wasn't looking like the gloomy and quiet Taehyung , he see everyday.

Taehyung tried one more and he won again. " Jungkook see I did it " He enthused. Shopkeeper handed him a small and big plushie .

" Eunnie look I won plushie for you. My baby is still little so TaeTae won a little plushie too. " Taehyung was close to Daeun but he was also too close to Jungkook. This proximity was doing things to Jungkook. His heart was beating so fast. He was afraid what if Taehyung will heard it.

" Jungkook give Eunnie to me now you try " Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

Jungkook was just standing there like a statue. Then Daeun bite his finger.

" Aaooooo " Jungkook looked at her and said " God you really teething "

" God Jungkook now give her to me " Jungkook said.

" Yes yes " .

Jungkook eyes landed on the shop of a jewelry. He told Taehyung that he wants to buy a pendant for his mom so he went there.

Jungkook actually wanted to buy a pendant for Taehyung but he knew if he'll tell him that he won't let him buy. He bought one for his mom and one for Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes also went on shop. He saw really cute head bands. He bought 2 headbands and one bunny onsie for Daeun. He was taking out the money but he was struggling with Daeun.

Jungkook saw them on the other shop, he rushed to them. " Taehyung what are you doing ? "

" Oh you're here ,can you carry Eunnie for a second " Taehyung said.

" Sir here is your husband's bill " Shopkeeper said.

Now both Jungkook and Taehyung cheeks turned red like tomatoes. But then Taehyung going to give Daeun to Jungkook but turned away and payed the bill.

" Why did you do that ? " Taehyung said in a whining tone. He was legit angry.

" Taehyung you came here with me, so I'll pay for everything " Jungkook said calmly.

" No you don't have to . You paid me the salary already Jungkook . I can buy the things by myself . " Taehyung snapped. Taehyung don't like it when someone spend money on him. Maybe he still not see Jungkook as someone really close to him.

" Taehyung it's just a small amount . Why are you getting angry? " Jungkook said softly again.

" It must be a small amount for you. But I wanted to buy it from my money " Taehyung said.

Now Jungkook didn't like how Taehyung was arguing with him like if he is a stranger " If there was Jimin hyung instead of me you wouldn't have argued with him . " He said in a hurted tone.

Now Taehyung had nothing to say. He knew Jungkook is correct.

" See I know that ... " Jungkook let out a sigh.

" I'm sorry ... I didn't want to pity you or anything I just did it as a friend. Maybe you don't see me as one . "

Now Taehyung was feeling guilty . He over reacted. He looked down .

Jungkook didn't want to spoil the mood . So he said softly " Ok let's forget. We shouldn't spoil our moods. Let's eat some cheesecake ."

He sat on chair in the corner as they didn't want Jungkook to get caught by his fans . Jungkook came back with a cheesecake and sat in front of him.

Now they were both silent. Jungkook broke the silence. " Woah what is that? They're soo cute. Thank you Taehyung" Taehyung was pretending as if he didn't hear anything. Jungkook took out the headband and said inside his head

"I've to do something to change the mood of this beauty. Jungkook show your charms "

He wore the headband and started showing it to Eunnie . He started making funny faces. Eunnie was squealing loudly because of her appa " Miss Eunnie I'm not your appa. I'm a big bunny now. Now big bunny will eat small bunny . Hahaha"

Jungkook was literally looking like a bunny . Taehyung also started giggling. Jungkook noticed that he started doing it more.

" Now big bunny will eat all the cheese cake before bunny Taehyung will eat it " Eunnie was squealing as if she was understanding everything. Taehyung also joined Jungkook.

" Aniiii you're bunny I'm a Taeger. Taeger is stronger than bunny " Taehyung was going to take a bite but then Jungkook took it.

" Ahhhhh Jungkook wae"

Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung huffed.

" I'm sorry Tae , you can eat now " Jungkook said while chuckling but then he got scared.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook when he called him Tae. He kinda like it.

" I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm sorry I won't call you again by nickname I'm sorry again. " Jungkook said panicking.

Taehyung held Jungkook wrist and stopped him " Jungkook you can call me Tae "

" Oh really? " Jungkook asked excitedly.

" Yes you're my friend " Taehyung cheeks were red now, he left Jungkook wrist and started eating cheesecake to avoid the awkward moment.

" What did you say? Tae look at me " Jungkook said.

" Ahhhh I said we are friends " Taehyung said with a cute pout . He was shy .

" And I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I didn't want to hurt you. And Jungkook , yes you were like an acquaintance for me back then . But now I see you as a friend. After Jimin you're the only friend that I'm comfortable with and you're the only friend I have after Jimin ." Taehyung said genuinely.

" Do you mean it Tae?" Jungkook asked quietly.

Taehyung hummed softly. Jungkook felt like he was on 9 cloud.

" Jungkook you'll always hold a special place in my heart. I don't know what is this. But you're the reason why I'm sitting here alive. You're the reason why I'm holding this angel in my hand right now."

Taehyung said inside his mind.

An hour passed in a blink of an eye. They were going to leave now but then they heard the announcement fireworks are going to start .

" Taehyung fireworks here are one of the prettiest view . Let's go. And give Eunnie to me it must be a bit crowded . Let me carry her."

They finally reached there. There wasn't much crowd but still people were in hurry to reach at the top to see the fireworks. Taehyung got a bit scared. He wanted to hold Jungkook but he was hesitating. He stopped to give people a way. Jungkook looked behind and saw Taehyung scared, he held Taehyung hand tightly and came near to Taehyung and whispered in his ear

" Tae take my hand hold it tightly. Don't let go "

Taehyung was dazed. As if he was waiting for someone to say this. He held Jungkook arm.tightly he didn't know what's happening he was just doing what his heart was telling him to do.

They reached. Taehyung still didn't leave Jungkook's arm . Then both of them snapped out of their thoughts with a loud noise of fireworks . They thought Eunnie will get scared but she was smiling. She was loving the view. Eunnie and Taehyung was amused with the fireworks . And Jungkook was looking idulgently both of them as if they're the most beautiful views. Jungkook closed his eyes and said inside his head.

" This moment of time has paused
And there is no one else in this moment It's just me and it's just you.. "

Sorry for this boring chapter. I was just kidding comment if you feel like you don't have to force yourself. I know it's too long but I wanted to show each and every emotion they felt.

They opened up , argued, laughed, flustered. It was necessary for them to see different sides of each other.

This chapter is going to change a lot of things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 24.9K 68
Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Jeon Jungkook- a highschool student in his...
116K 2.7K 23
Taehyung's boyfriend , Jungkook fell for Jimin's beauty Warning ; Cheating included Started ; 2023/ 06/ 14 Finished ; 2023/ 07/08 ⭕Do not copy my...
1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...