Anastasia Cullen (Jaspers lit...

By Ariana_stories07

Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beau... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•8•

11.3K 211 3
By Ariana_stories07

Anastasia's POV

I was in the woods while everyone else was getting ready for the graduation party that will happen in a few hours. I snuck out because I needed to think.

Right now I'm sitting on a boulder that is only a little taller than me and was in a rectangular shape. I was sitting cross-legged while having my hands flat on my knees. I felt my hair flow with the wind as I my eyes were closed.

In this moment, for the first time ever, I decided to look into the past and see what my parents looked like. To see their reason for leaving me in the woods to die. For even bothering to have me if they didn't want me.

I relaxed my face and straightened my back, I then steadied my breathing to a slow pace. I concentrated and thought about my parents, and before I knew it, I was in a vision watching a Woman giving birth while a man was holding her hand and peppering kisses all over her face.

The woman had blonde hair and blue eyes that were so dark, they almost looked black if it weren't for the blue outline. The man had black hair and bright blue eyes. He had a sharp Jawline with little stubbles around his lips and chin.

The woman's hair was up to her shoulders and had little waves in them. She must be from grandpa Caius' side.

The woman let out one last scream before she stopped and let out a breath of relief. A babies cry was heard. I looked over and saw that a nurse was cleaning up a beautiful baby that looked like the Man and Woman.

"You did it, Melody. I'm so proud of you, my love." The man kissed the Woman named Melody.

"We did it, Aiden." The nurse came over to Aiden and Melody and placed the baby in Melody's arms. "A beautiful baby boy."

I frowned. Aren't these supposed to be my parents? I'm not a boy!

Suddenly, Melody hissed and the baby started crying. The nurse took the baby away and the doctor started getting ready.

"Get ready, baby number two is on its way." The doctor said. Aiden's eyes widened and stood up.

"Two?!" The doctor started counting down from three and Melody started to scream again.

Her screaming and crying went on for another 20 minutes before she stopped. Her eyes closed and the machine next to her started to go off. Her whole body went still. The doctor pulled the baby out and gave it to the nurse before going to Melody and doing CPR.

After a while he stopped. There were three cries. Two from the babies and one from Aiden. Aiden was shaking his wife while shouting her name. He was begging for her to wake up. The tears not looking like it was gonna end anytime soon.

The sobs that were coming from him were so heartbreaking that the nurses and doctor started to cry silently. I looked over to the babies and saw that they had stopped crying. They were both staring at each other while their pinkies were intertwined, as if making a promise to each other.

The Vision skipped to a few weeks later. Aiden had two baskets in his hands. He was walking in the forest and placed one down. The baby was wrapped in a pink blanket with a pink beanie on. The baby was sleeping when Aiden put the basket on the dirty ground.

He then walked away with the other basket. He had no emotions on his face. His stubbles had turned into a beard. His bright blue eyes now looked dark. His hair was a total mess.

He got into his car and drove to an orphanage. He placed the basket with the baby boy wrapped in blue blankets and a blue beanie on his head, on the front porch. He was wide awake and just watching his dad.

Aiden then got back into his car and drove to the house that should've been filled with happiness and photos of the family. But it was instead filled with empty alcohol bottles and furniture broken and ripped. The walls had marks all over them.

Aiden had gone to his room that him and his wife once shared. A rope and chair waiting for him. He stood on the chair and wrapped the rope that was already tied to a wooden bar on the roof, around his neck. Without hesitation, he jumped off the chair and started suffocating. He looked like his body was trying to free himself from this torture after a few moments.

I screamed at the sight and started crying, realising that the reason why My mother died and My father had killed himself, was because of me.

I was supposed to die that night because I deserved it. I'm a killer.

I have a brother. A twin brother. I then used my gift to go back to my brother and have fast view of his life.

He was raised in the orphanage until he was two, he was then adopted into a family. He lives in... FORKS!? His adoptive parents died when he was 4 1/2 from a car accident. He was then sent back to the forks orphanage.

So... my twin brother has been close to me this whole time? I had family?

I pulled myself out of my vision and opened my eyes. I-... I have a brother!

I jumped down from the boulder and ran back home. I looked for Papa. I then went into his office and found him reading something.

"Papa!!!" He looked at me as I ran to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair then started dragging him to the door.

"Woah, hold up Anastasia. What's going on?" Papa stopped me and asked.

"I have a brother! I have a twin brother! Please, Papa. He's at the orphanage and he needs a family. Papa I can finally have a blood relative with me. Please, papa, please. I'm begging you. You can adopt him!" I went on to my knees and intertwined my hands together. I started to beg more. I really need this. I need him! I don't even know his name!

My missing piece is out there. I need to get to him.

"Anastasia, we have a party that's gonna start soon. We can't just go and adopt a child, it takes time."

"No, no, no, no, NO!!! I need to get to him, Papa! Please." I started silent crying while still begging.
"Please, I'll never ask for anything again! He's my brother! My twin brother! We are supposed to be together."

I heard footsteps rushing towards me. I looked behind me to see Mama and Jasper.

"Darlin', what's wrong?" He tried to pick me up but I pushed his hands away.

"I have a twin brother. I saw it. I saw my parents. My mothers name was Melody and My fathers name was Aiden. Mother gave birth to my brother first and then 20 minutes later I was born. She died giving birth to me though, father took me to the forest to die and my brother to an orphanage here in forks! Father killed himself!"

I started to sob loudly. Jasper rubbed my back soothingly while sending calm waves to me. Mama looked at Papa with pleading eyes. Papa then sighed.

"How about we go tomorrow?" Mama huffed.

"No! We need to go to him now!" I stood up and stomped my feet causing my telepathy power to go out and push everyone away.

Papa got up and came to me.

"Fine, you and me will go." I smiled in relief and let out tears of Joy. Papa got some paper work and grabbed my hand. He led my to the garage and put me in the back seat of one of the cars.

He started driving. I was in my thoughts, thinking about my brother. What would he be like? Will he like me? Will he like the new place he will live in? Maybe we can share a room!

Soon, we arrived at the orphanage. I took my seatbelt off and got out of the car. I then ran inside the orphanage to a lady that looked surprised by me bursting in.

"How may I-"

"We are here to adopt my twin brother!" I shouted and started looking for him, but I was then picked up. I looked to see papa.

"I'm sorry about her. My name is Carlisle Cullen. You may have heard that I am known for adopting a lot of kids. I and my wife had recently found that our little daughter here has a twin brother. We also found that he resides in this orphanage." The lady smiled.

"Do you know his name? What he looks like? I will also need you to sign some papers that may take a week to be confirmed. Usually, we would have to check your house to see if you have a good household for children and if you are capable for an adoptive child, but seeing as you are experienced in adoption and have many kids that won't be necessary." The woman smiled kindly.

"I don't know what he looks like, or his name. All we know was that the mother had given birth to two children." The lady nodded and looked at me. She looked at my face for a few seconds before looking at papa.

"I think I may know. Wait here." The woman walked away. Papa put me down and caressed my head encouragingly.

The lady came back a few minutes later with a little boy by her side. He had the same colour blue eyes as me. He had brown hair that was the same colour as me and looked about my age. He was slightly taller than me.

When he saw me, his eyes lit up and he ran over to me and touched my face.

"It's you! I've had so many dreams about you!" He said while smiling like he won the best toy in the world. The woman sighed.

"I am so sorry. Since he came in, he's been saying these weird things. Like he has these dreams about the future and sometimes they come true. He keeps blabbering on about a vampire war." Papa's eyes widened while I smiled brightly at my brother.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Ace. What's yours?"

"Anastasia." He then hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

"I've been having dreams of you since I was 2. It started off as you as a baby and then I would have dreams of your growing up." I looked at him.

"I only knew of your existence today. I feel bad now." I looked down. I then felt someone place their finger under my chin and lift it up to make me look at him.

"It's okay, what matters is that the greatest twins are reunited!" He picked me up and started spinning us around while I squealed.

"They are definitely twins." The lady said. We looked at her and tilted our heads to the side slightly. The lady looked at us, creeped out.

"I would like to adopt him." Papa said with small grin.

"You can collect him by Wednesday next week after you have filled out a form."

"Next week! No! He comes today!" The lady looked at me taken aback.

"I-I... um.."

"Anastasia, you cannot command things to your elders." Papa said firmly.

"Please, Ms Sunny. Can't you just let me go with them? What's the point of waiting a week. It's a small town anyways, no one will care." Ace said.

They stared at each other for a while before Ms. Sunny sighed.

"You can collect him tomorrow. The earliest is 2:00pm." I squealed and hugged Ace tightly.

"Only one night, Ace! Then we will be together forever!" I kissed his cheek.

"I will wait for you, little sister." I smiled and grabbed Papas hand.

We walked outside and I was about to go into the car before I ran back inside the Orphanage and hugged Ace tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. I ran back to the car and got in. Papa drove back home.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 8.6K 28
"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she only melted for him." {Book One of the...
421K 15.4K 29
"Just two girls... looking after a robotic baby. What part of that is weird?" ☆☆☆ A story where two students pair up to look after a robotic baby for...
60.1K 1.2K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
89.3K 2.6K 26
Celeste Hartman was the love of Carlisle's life. She was the one who encouraged him to be a doctor. The night Carlisle was bitten was the night Celes...