Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her

5.2K 215 49
By vel555

Niya's POV

"What do you mean by that shop is not mine?" I asked.

"It was yours, sweetheart" he said, putting more pressure on word 'was', shoving his hands in his pockets. "Now it is mine," he added, which shocked me.

"That shop is still mine, Mr. Aryan Obroi," I argued back.

How can he say that my shop is his?

He went towards the drawer and took out one blue file from it.

It was the same file that he had given me that day to sign before our marriage.

He forwarded that file to me. "Read this."

I took that file and read it, and what I read next made me still. It says in the papers that I, Niya Arora, am transferring ownership of the 'Niya's Flower Shop' to Mr. Aryan Obroi, and I will not have any rights over that shop any more.

Tears started gathering in my eyes.

I slowly looked down at the corner of the paper. There was my sign. That means on that day, he also gave me these papers to sign.

How can he do this to me?

I threw that file on the floor and grabbed his collar.

"How can you do this to me, huh?" I shouted at him.

He freed his collar from my grip and chuckled, "I didn't do anything. You yourself gave that to me. Before you sign, I already told you to read the papers before signing, but my soon-to-be wife was blindly trusting her soon- to-be husband," he said in a sarcastic tone.

It angered me, and I raised my hand to slap him, but he caught my hand and twisted my arm behind my back.

I felt like my hand bones were breaking.

"Aryan, leave me."

"Next time, don't dare raise your hands on me. If you do so, I will break it," he warned me, gritting his teeth.

"Leave me, you are hurting me." I tried to wiggle free from his hold, but as much as I tried to free myself, I was hurting more.

"Leave me, you monster," I hissed.

He left me, pushing me, and I was about to fall on the floor, but I stopped myself from fall.

"That shop is mine now. But that shop is very small, so I was thinking of breaking it up and building one big building there," he said.

"Don't even dare think like that, Mr. Aryan Obroi." I warned him, but it didn't affect him.

He started laughing."Who are you to tell me? The owner is me now. So I can make anything I want."

How can he be so cruel?

"So, if you got all your answers, then go and finish the remaining work before I get back from the office," he ordered. "And don't you dare step out of this mansion without my permission," he warned, dangerously glaring at me, and left with his laptop and that file.

My legs started to weaken, causing me to fall on the floor on my knees.

How could he do that?

What have I done to him that he is behind me and my brother to destroy us?

That flower shop was everything to me. That was the only source of income for me.

I know my brother earns lots of money from his company, but I never asked anything from him when I used to earn from my flower shop.

At least I was not dependent on others, but now this monster has  snatched everything from me. How can he do that? How?

My heart was hurting.

He snatched the only thing that I used to proudly say was mine. He snatched the thing that was close to my heart. That was the place where my mom and dad used to sell flowers.

Tears were continuously running down my cheeks.

I heard my phone ringing in my bag. I took out the mobile and saw the ID. It was from Kevin.

I wiped my tears and received the call.

"Hello,"

"Hello, babes, did you change the shop's lock? Because this key doesn't match it," he said.

I closed my eyes, tears sliding down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath.

"I sold that shop." I lied.

"What?" I heard his and Livi's voices too. Maybe he kept his mobile on the speaker.

"But Niya, you never talked with us about selling the flower shop," Livia said in disbelief.

"Yes, Niya, I can't believe that you sold this shop and that too without telling us," Kevin added.

I never wanted to sell my shop. There were many memories of my parents. Though I don't remember much about them, in that place I used to feel their presence.

I had a dream of renovating that shop once I made lots of money.

"I am sorry for not informing about it to you" I apologised.

"It's okay, bye." Sadness was evident in their voices.

Aryan's POV

I will show her the worst days of her life. I will make her life worse than hell.

When I first met her in her flower shop, she was looking so innocent. Her those hazel brown eyes, as well as her smile, were very appealing. There was some magic in her smile.

But when I got to know from my private detective that she was Neil's sister whom I was searching for, my search ended, and that day I came to know that even innocent-looking people have monsterous minds. And she was also the same as her brother. Or should I say worse than her brother?

I will not leave her. She had to pay for everything. I will take my revenge on them.

▪▪▪▪

I was signing some files when my cabin door opened.

I keep on signing the files, already knowing who has entered my cabin. Except for these people, I hate it when someone doesn't knock on my cabin door before entering it.

"So, Mr. Aryan Obroi, can we have a coffee with you please?"

I rolled my eyes, closing the file because now it would be difficult for me to concentrate on my work with their presence. Now my cabin will become a fish market.

"Of course not, Mr. Danish Ahuja," I said with a smirk.

Esha pressed the bell button and, within a few seconds, my PA, Nadia, came running.

"Order four coffees for us," Kiaan said to Nadia.

"Okay sir, anything else?" Nadia asked.

"No, you may go now."

She left the cabin.

Danish, Esha, and Kiaan have been my best friends since college. They were the people who always supported me.

Esha and Kiaan had been in love with each other since college.

"So, what's your plan for today?" Danish asked, playing with my pen.

"Danish, I am a business man, so obviously I will be busy with my office work," I said, sighing deeply, leaning against the chair.

"You and your business. Atleast take out some time for your friends too," Kiaan said, rolling his eyes.

"Guys, I want to tell you something," I said, to which they raised their brows.

"Yes, we are listening," they said, looking at me attentively.

I took a deep breath. "I got her."

"Oh my God! Our Aryan got a girlfriend," Danish cheered.

Esha and Kiaan started clapping their hands. "Congress, bro," they said as they came up and hugged me.

"I can't believe our Mr. Aryan Obroi is not single anymore. He got to mingle," Danish started teasing me with a smirk.

"Will you just shut up your mouth?" I snapped at him. "First listen to me completely."

"Did you already finalise the date of your marriage?" Kiaan questioned me with a frown.

I threw the pen at his head. "First, listen to me!" I raised my voice, at which they all kept quiet.

"I got Neil's sister," I told them.

"What?" They all said it in unison.

Their eyes went round in shock, but later, their faces hardened. "Where is she?" Danish voice was full of hatred.

"As a maid at my house," I replied with a smirk.

"Are you sure she is the same person?" Esha asked with a doubt.

"Yes, Esha. My private investigator gave me the full information. Now you'll see how I will make her and her brother pay," I said as an evil idea came to my mind. "Now she is already trapped in my hand. Now it will be difficult for her to get free."

Danish gave me a half-smile as he looked at me.

"Aryan, don't you think you should forget about them?" Kiaan asked, which made me angry.

"Forget it? Do you really think I will forget everything that they have done?" I raised my voice. "This Aryan doesn't spare anyone."

"Aryan, calm down," Esha said, and then glared at Kiaan. "Kiaan, please don't talk nonsense here!"

I closed my eyes to calm my anger.

"Guys, come for dinner at my place today," I said.

They smiled evilly, already knowing about my plan.

Wow, what nice friends I have who come to know what is going on in my mind before I tell them.

"We are also waiting to have fun with her," Danish said with a wicked smile.

I took my phone and dialled her number.

"Hello,"

"Today my friends will come over for dinner. So I want everything ready before they come," I told her and cut the call.

"So, guys, be ready to have fun," I told them, to which they nodded and burst out laughing.

After having coffee with me and making today's plan, they left.

I smiled.

Today, it will be fun to see her.

After that, I engrossed myself in work when my cabin door burst open, which angered me.

"Who the- you?"

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
145K 13.3K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...