N. Romanoff / S. Johansson x...

By _NatashaRMaximoff_

whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. More

she's gone [ N.R ]
cheating [ N.R ]
affection [ N.R ]
enough for you [ N.R ]
still you [ N.R ]
pick up lines [ N.R ]
⁷Natasha Romanoff
newbie [ N.R ]
newbie [ part 2 ]
I don't like being touched [ N.R ]
¹¹Natasha Romanoff
cold hearted [ N.R ]
highschool sweetheart [ N.R ]
christmas [ N.R ]
¹⁵Natasha Romanoff
arrange marriage [ N.R ]
I didn't break my promise [ N.R ]
it was you [ N.R ]
the knight [ N.R ]
in the next lifetime [ N.R ]
teddy bear [ N.R ]
you have flour [ N.R ]
short [ N.R ]
short [ switch ]
bestfriend [ N.R ]
too late [ N.R ]
threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]
I'm hugging and kissing you now [ N.R ]
what's the answer? [ N.R ]
we both had our chance [ N.R ]
why me? [ S.J ]
coffee [ S.J ]
trouple [ S.J FT. C.E ]
photographer and actress [ S.J ]
thankyou [ S.J ]
my atlantis [ S.J ]
she doesn't love me anymore [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ S.J ]
I didn't do anything [ part 2 ]
ex [ S.J ]
you forgot your clothes [ S.J ]
I made your wish come true [ S.J ]
bad temper [ S.J ]
bad temper [ part 2 ]
bad temper [ part 3 ]
I'm falling again [ S.J ]
gorgeous specimen [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ S.J ]
how to seduce your wife? [ part 2 ]
I hate you [ S.J ]
streamer [ S.J ]
girlfriend's day [ S.J ]
recreating memories [ S.J ]
you've changed [ S.J ]
ribbon [ S.J ]
you went home early [ S.J ]
eight years [ S.J ]
proposal [ S.J ]
I miss you [ S.J ]

this is your fault [ N.R ]

7.2K 109 16
By _NatashaRMaximoff_

nat G!P, no smut.

______

   I was waiting for Nat, my wife to comeback. She have a mission today which is not really dangerous. I have a surprise for her today, we're going to have a baby! I cooked her favourite meal, I was so happy that if I'm a bomb, I'll probably explode right now. It didn't take long for her to come home.

"Hey, baby. I've made your favourite." I told her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I lead her to the dining and pulled a chair for her.

"I've got something to tell you!" I told her excitedly.

"What is it?" She said as she gave me her attention.

At first, I didn't told her about it yet. I told her about my day and such stuff until I'm about to tell her when she yelled.

"Can't you just shut the fuck up while I eat!?" She then slammed her cutlery down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I quietly said as my happiness disappear, I got up from the table with my untouched food.

"This is so like you. You haven't even asked me how my day went, how the mission is, if I'm tired, or what so ever which was so shit by the way. Thanks for that. I don't even know why I bother to be with you, no, why did I even asked you to marry me. No wonder why your family left you because you're nothing." She spat at me while following me to the lounge.

Her words stop me from my tracks. I looked at her with a visible pain in my eyes.

"I thought you would never be like them, you promised me that you wouldn't. But, I guess I'm such a fool for thinking that someone will actually care for me. I'm sorry if you regret asking me to marry you." I said keeping my voice low and my anger away. I turned around and grab the keys before storming out. I didn't even take anything with me except for the car keys. How could she? I thought what we have is special, that she really cared and love me but I guess whatever I do, I'm just a waste for someone's time and doesn't deserve to be loved.

Natasha's POV

      When she's out of my sight, that's when everything sinks in to me. I can't believe I said those things to her. She was excited about something and I just broke it down and I hurt her. I tried to call her but I heard her phone ring in the kitchen. Damn! Now, I don't even know where she is, if she's safe or something. Someone might kidnapped her and tortured her knowing fully well that they might use her against me. I waited a couple of hours but still nothing.

I phone the Team asking if she goes there since they become close already and become a family but they said that she didn't. They told me that they'll help and they'll come here. I just really needed to apologize to her, for what I've said and everything.

Just because I'm tired, I took it all out on her. She cooked my favourite meal and yet I treated her like that.

The front door open and my gaze snapped to it hoping it was my wife but disappointed when it was the team.

"Hey, Nat. What happened?" Wanda asked once they entered.

"I don't know, I'm just really tired and I took it all out on her. Now, I don't know where she is." I explained.

"Did you try calling her?" Steve asked and I show her my other hand holding her phone.

"What if someone—"

"She'll be fine, Nat. Don't think something like that." Tony said cutting me off.

"I just want her here right now, I want to apologize. I didn't mean anything that I said." I said and started to cry.

"What happened, really?" Clint asked and I start to tell them everything that happened. I can see the anger and disappointment in their eyes as I told them the story.

"You're a shit, Nat." Tony said after I'm done.

"Why would you say that?" Wanda asked.

"I don't know, it just came out before I even realize it." They didn't say anything after that and start to call some of her friends or track the car but still nothing.

It's been 24 hours since she left and we still got nothing, nothing! I was getting worried so I decided to call the police and file a missing person report. I needed to make sure that she was safe.

"I can't lose her, I love her so much." I said and started to cry again. Steve engulf me into a tight hug letting me cry. Just give me back my wife and I promise I'll do better.

I don't know how he was hugging me until I got a call.

"Hello?" I quietly asked.

"Is this Miss Y/L/N wife?" They asked.

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm officer Logan from LAPD, I'm phoning you to inform about our updates on your wife's missing report." They explained.

"So, Is there anything?" I asked as I start to pace around.

"We found her car, she got into a car accident and has been rushed to USNS Mercy, I don't know about her condition but she's been unconscious for 24 hours before she was found."

"Thank you so much for your help officer." I frantically said and hung up before rushing to our room gathering some of my things. 

"What's wrong?" Bruce asked once I came down again.

"They found her, she was in an accident and I don't think it's looking good." I told them as I broke down again.

"Hey, hey, It's okay. Come on, let's get you there, she needs you now more than ever." Wanda said as we all walk to the car. After I told her what hospital she drive there as fast as she could. As soon as the car stopped infont of it, I jumped out running inside.

"I'm here for Y/N Y/L/N-Romanoff." I told the receptionist as she type on the computer.

"What's your relationship with the patient?" She asked me with a bored face.

"I'm her wife." I told her a little bit irritated.

"Okay, she's in a surgery right now and I get the attending to come and find you when they have more information about her condition." She said and stepped away.

"Where is she?" Tony asked softly.

"In a surgery, she said that they will be able to tell us more once she's out." I sigh and ran my hands through my hair.

A long hours went by and no one came out to tell us about anything. Not even one single thing.

"No one's telling us anything other than she's in a surgery 3 hours ago." I sigh because of frustration and irritation because of lack in information.

"She will be fine, she's a strong woman." Bruce tried to reassure me.

"After what happened, I don't think so." I muttered under my breath but still enough for them to hear.

"Mrs. Romanoff?" The Doctor said pulling us from our conversation.

"That's me, how is my wife? is she okay?" I asked as we all stood up.

"I have a bad and good news for you, what do you want to come first?" She asked.

"The good, I guess." I quietly replied.

"The good is she's stable now. She a lot of internal bleeding, she have some broken ribs. We also had some complications while doing the surgery." She told us.

"Like what?"

"Her heart stopped 4 times but we were able to resuscitate her. We still don't know when she will wake up." She said.

"What's the bad news?" I shakily asked.

"I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs. Romanoff" she sadly said.

"W-What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The baby is gone." She quietly replied.

I felt my world crashed and my knees became weak. I almost fell but luckily Steve catch me. So, that's what she wants to tell me? We were having a baby but I ruin it. I killed our child.

"Can we see her?" Wanda asked. She just nodded and lead us to her room. When they let us in, I gasped when I saw her. She have a lot of bruises and cuts. Wanda wrapped her arms around me while tears streaming down her face. I went and grab a chair before sitting next down to her. I held her hand and her warm is not as warm before. After a few more hours, she's still haven't wake up yet. The team and I didn't leave her side.

"Hi, baby. Please, wake up now, I'm so sorry about what I've said. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't mean to put all my stress in you, I'm just really tired that time but I know that's not an excuse. I'm really sorry, please wake up. I need you." I said as sobs start to leave my mouth.

Y/N POV

    I heard someone crying beside me holding my hand. It's sound familiar but I can't really pinpoint it.

"Wake up now, baby." I heard her say, Natasha. I gave her hand a squeeze and she looked up at me before calling the nurse. Once the nurse left she gave me a water to drink.

"I can't believe you're finally awake." she said as she took my hand in hers which I had pulled away.

"How's my baby? Is my baby okay?" I asked once I remember.

She looks at me with hesitant and sadness in her eyes but says nothing.

"HOW IS MY BABY? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME MY BABY'S OKAY!?" I shouted.

"Baby-"

"No, Natasha. Tell me my baby's okay!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"No, no, that's not true. My baby's okay, the baby is still here in my tummy, right?" I said and started to sob.

All I want is just to have a family but why did they take my baby away from me? I start to remove all the things that attached to my body.

"y/n, what are you doing? go back." Natasha said and touch me but I pushed her away.

"No, you don't get to touch me. It's your fault! You killed my child!" I shout at her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"How would you know if you didn't even listen to me? You didn't gave me a chance to tell you because you're busy regretting that you marry me!" I said bitterly and start sobbing more. My knees start to become weak and I crumble on the floor.

"This is your fault." I quietly said but still able to be heard.

"It's okay, you'll be okay." Tony said as he hugged me. I cried to his shoulder, he became a father figure to me. They sat me down back to bed and called a nurse to attach everything back to me.

"How are you feeling?" Bruce asked.

"I feel like I've been killed over and over again." I told him honestly. There's no point in saying that I'm fine because I'm in pain. Not just physically but also emotionally. I avoided Natasha's gaze, I can't bare to look at her right now especially when all the things she said is still stuck in my head. Especially now that I also lost my child.

"I'm going to get some coffee, would you like some?" Natasha said. Tony, Bruce and Wanda nodded their head with a soft smile as I shook my head no. Clint come with her to help her.

"You know, you're going to talk to her soon to sort everything out?" Steve said as soon as they left.

"I know. But, I just really feel shit, she made me feel like shit. Not about the accident but here." I said and pointed my chest.

"I know that it sucks, but she didn't mean anything that she said. She told us everything that happened." He said with a soft smile.

"She really loves you, when you left she was really broken and worried. She looks for you everywhere and even file a missing person report." Wanda added.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? I lost my child, and you know what's the worst part is? I don't hate her, yes I do blame her but I just can't. I hate myself because I will never be able to hurt her even she put me in all of this. She's my everything, everything she said really broke me and all of that lead into this, my child didn't even get a chance to take a glimpse of the real world." I told them honestly.

"She didn't mean to put you in this situation, if she just know I'm sure that she'll do anything to keep you both safe." Bruce replied.

"I just wanted to get out of this shitty hospital." I shouted in irritation. "I need to get out of here, please." I begged them and start to cry again.

"Okay, I'll make sure you do." Tony said.

[ few months ]

It's been a month since I got home and the team is visiting me once in awhile. Natasha took a time off in her job and takes care of me. Let's say that she's doing everything to fix everything between us. But, the pain is still here.

"Hey, dinners ready." She softly said and walked towards the bed where I'm laying down.

"Yeah, I'll be down a bit." I replied not looking at her.

"I know you're still mad but-"

"Can we just not talk about it?" I said cutting her off. Everything that happens is still fresh in me, I don't know how to continue my life.

"But we need to. I know you blame me and I accept it, it's my fault and I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for my action that time, I take the blame just please, let's fix this. I want my wife back. The joly one, sweet, caring, the old y/n." She said and I start to tear up.

"I don't know, Nat. Everything that you said really broke me into pieces and I become much broken when I lost our child. No matter how hard I've tried to hate you that time, I can't. Because I love you so much, you're the only one I have. That left, and you are my everything. I might still not forgive you but I still love you. and I hate myself for it." I said as tears start to flow down my face.

"Why do you still love me?" She asked me while she pushed my tears away.

"Because everything that we've been through. All the hurt that we've been through or caused eachother, at the end of the day, we still end up together." I said and held her hands in mine.

"I'm not saying that I trust you fully again but I think we need to work on us. We only have eachother again, there's a lot of stuff we need to work through together. If that's what you still want?"

"Yes, I don't want to lose you too. ever. I was an asshole when I said those things  to you, and I regret it. I wasn't thinking. But, I want to work on us no matter how long it takes for us to get back before everything happens." She said with a soft smile on her face and tears.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I opened my arms for her, "Come here."

She frantically jumped in my arms and hold me like I would disappear. I missed her hugs and warms, we haven't had any kind of physical contact after our fight and what happened on the hospital.

We'll work things out and go back what we were before.

_______

Hi, I hope you guys like it! Maybe there's some grammatical errors and misspelled words but whatever. I'm lazy to fix and re-read it so yeah.

- G.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
7.6K 113 51
just read I am bad at descriptions sorry! btw I uploaded everything at once so yeah...
268K 6.1K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
106K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|