Arranged~Hoseok ff~●(Re-writt...

By jxhopefull_

Hoseok: KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICE DOWN! You flinch hard. His cold expression was enough to make you scared to... More

Him
Chapter 2
Sweet night
regret
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 7
a nightmare
Home
Caught
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
chapter 13
Unexpected
Mi Sun
Chapter: 16
Unhoped response
first kiss
Accidents
Crimes
Denies
NOTE
Witness
Playing with knives
The last: Sympathy
Holy shit

A phone call

613 44 2
By jxhopefull_

As soon as you see him, his face bright, but you could sense the anger in those eyes.

And how he didn't wanna lose temper again.

You quickly cut the call and put your phone down.

His eyes still on you. You were standing still, expecting him to scold you again.

You take a deep breath, being completely ready to face him.

Hoseok: Can I have your phone miss?

You knew he wasn't asking. With your lowered gaze, you place the phone in the palm of his hand.

Without looking at the phone, he keeps it in his pocket. His eyes were still on you.

Hoseok: Go back to your room.

His voice was calm yet scary in its own way. He sounded disappointed and angry yet you could sense patience he was keeping.

You quickly look up with slightly confused face.

Y/N: Is that all you are gonna say?

You ask innocently.

Hoseok: Go to bed before I change my mind.

You slowly nod your head and start walking towards bedroom. Playing with your fingers, you take a big deep sigh and open the door.

[TIME SKIP]

It was a fresh morning. The rays of sun, felt as if you and him are getting another chance, to fix your mistakes.

Grabbing the mug of coffee, you start heading towards the bedroom. When you enter, he was still asleep in his bed.

Slowly, taking your steps towards him, you keep the mug down on the table and move closer to wake him up.

Suddenly you get reminded of your phone.

Y/N thought: Right...he still has my phone.

You start looking around him, you couldn't spot the phone in the room from there.

You look at Hoseok.

Y/N thought: Should I ask him? He would not be happy if I ask him about my phone right after he wakes up...should I search for it?

You take a sigh and sit down beside him, thinking deeply.

You look at the table and start looking for your phone. Picking up things and putting them down, you were surely making a lot of noise.

Hoseok, out of a sudden, grabs the blanket hugging it tightly and then starts dreaming again.

You were startled for a second, thinking he woke up. His eyes were closed and he was calmly sleeping.

Y/N thought: Ah...he didn't wake up. I should be more quiet.

You extend your hand to keep the things back at their place but before your hand could reach there, the alarm clock starts ringing.

Your eyes widen up. Getting disturbed with the annoying sounds, hoseok opens his eyes while stretching his arms.

Your widened eyes stuck on him.

He rubs his eyes and pinches his hand. His daily habit to pinch himself every morning to wake up.

You couldn't help but giggle while looking at his angelic face waking up.

He looks at you as soon as he hears your laughs.

Struggling to sit straight, he looks at you once again.

Hoseok: What?

He asks seeing you stare at him.

You quickly look away.

Y/N: Um...c-coffee.

You point at the mug kept beside him.

He looks at it and then at you.

You could feel him staring.

Y/N thought: Getting married to a guy like this, who makes everything so so hard, i will always regret it.

He takes a sip from the mug. Holding it with both of his hands.

You were just staring at him with blank face. Not knowing why it was so satisfying to watch him drink coffee.

He notices your stare.

Hoseok: *chuckles* Why do you keep staring at me? Haven't you seen someone drink coffee before?

Your eyes widen up.

Y/N: Oh...i-i am sorry.

Hoseok: Do you wanna say something? Are you hiding it?

Y/N thought: Should I finally say it?

Y/N: Yea...I guess...there is something I wanna talk about.

His face turns serious and the mug he was holding close to his mouth, he lowers it to listen carefully.

Hoseok: What is it?

He asks smiling inside.

Hoseok thought: Is she finally gonna share her feelings? It's not like I don't know she likes me...I know it since day one...I just wanna hear it from her...I love it when girls are making the first move.

He was already blushing.

Y/N: It's okay if it is a no...b-but...it's really important to me.

Hoseok thought: Why would I say a no? We are already married aren't we?

Y/N: U-um...*sigh* I wanted to ask you...that...

His heart was getting faster and faster.

His lips parting up, expecting some precious words from you, he has been waiting to hear so long.

Y/N: Can you tell me...where you kept my phone?

His jaw drops. Raising an eyebrow, he looks at you up and down.

He takes a sigh and starts sipping over his coffee again.

Y/N: I really need it...can i-

Hoseok: You don't need a phone...from now on it doesn't belong to you.

Y/N: *gasps* What? But how will I talk to my brother...I need it please...

Hoseok: I can't give it...I threw it in the dustbin.

Y/N: *shocked* WHAT? YOU THREW MY PRECIOUS PHONE?

He keeps sipping coffee ignoring you.

Y/N: How could you? I BOUGHT IT FROM STARVING THREE MONTHS! AND YOU JUST THREW IT?

A smile shows up on his face. Seeing that evil smile of his, your blood starts boiling.

Y/N: Why are you smiling? You think it's funny? Buy me a new phone or I WILL THROW YOU IN THE DUSTBIN!

His eyes widen up. He quickly looks at you.

Hoseok: Yah! I was just kidding! I DIDNT THROW YOUR PHONE!

You calm down a bit.

Y/N: Then where is it?

Hoseok: You don't need a phone.

He says casually keeping the mug down.

Y/N: B-but...I need to talk to my friends and fami-

Hoseok: Stay quiet before I actually throw your phone.

You pout. He gets out of the bed and starts walking out. You follow him.

He was walking down with the mug in his hand.

Keeping the mug down in the kitchen, he sighs before turning around.

Facing you.

Hoseok: What do you want now?

Y/N: *pouts in anger*

Hoseok: Go away I don't wanna talk about your dumb phone.

Y/N: FINE THEN. DO WHAT YOU WANT...I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU EITHER.

You say and start walking back to the bedroom, stomping your feet. He was looking at you go, with a blank face.

Hoseok thought: What was I thinking before getting married? Was I drunk?

When you enter the room, you close the door harshly without even looking.

Then you start opening the cupboards, knowing he must have hid it somewhere in there.

Mixing all the things, not arranging them in the proper way. You were fuming.

Looking inside, getting your hands deeper and deeper to find your precious phone.

Y/N thought: I worked hard in buying this phone...I am not losing it.

Suddenly, you get hold of something. A light sparks in your heart.

Taking your hand out from the clothes, you look at the object your hand found.

Your smile drops in disgust realizing it's not your phone. But it was something strange for sure.

A girl, it was a photo of. Someone you never saw. She has short hairs in the photo and was wearing a white dress. She was beautifull for sure.

For a second, you completely forgot about your phone. Then you take your eyes off the picture and look around, realizing you found it in Hoseok's closet.

Before you could tell or ask Hoseok what you found, he opens the door. Holding a phone in his hand.

Hoseok: There you go y/n...you can keep it but don't call that jerk again...

When he sees you, he tilts his head seeing you holding a picture.

He slowly walks closer to looks carefully.

Hoseok: *eyes on your hand* Y/N...I brought something for you.

When he sees the girl in the photo, his feet stop walking closer.

You look at him and then at the photo.

Y/N: Do you know her-

Hoseok: No.

He says and grabs the photo from your hands.

Hoseok: And stop touching my things until you ask me.

Y/N: I was-

Hoseok: Take your phone and get me some breakfast.

You say no more and leave the room.

As soon as you leave he looks at her again.

A smile suddenly crepts on his lips.

Remembering her, but the smile soon fades away realizing that she is gone.

He was looking up and down the photo. He takes a sigh and puts it back inside, closing the door of the cupboard.

His gaze was low and thoughts were deep.

He liked you but still couldn't open up about everything.

However, when the time comes, he would surely let you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.2K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
18.6K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
447K 17.7K 36
The man pulled my neck harshly over to his side and slammed my head onto a wall as I hear jinso's cries on the side... I couldn't move... My arms wer...