richer. | MONEYBAGG YO.

By lolwydkira

"richer than he's ever been." cover by wordsbykay. More

zilch.
supporting characters.
un.
deaux.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
dix.
onze.
douze.
treize.
quatorze.
quinze.
seize.
dix-sept

neuf.

4.2K 323 204
By lolwydkira

Two weeks had passed since she last seen Money and she couldn't lie and say she didn't think about calling or texting him throughout random times a day.

It was like she couldn't escape him. The students even brought up the fact that they seen him with another woman days prior.

Even the children was in her business.

Things were normal for her, the past two weeks she went to work and even started attending church with her parents on Sunday again since she didn't have Money's house to escape to. Zara was home more and she even stayed around to sit through church with her twin sister.

"You and Money need to make up because now you taking my girl away from me. Go find you a man." Brickz spoke on FaceTime with Zara.

"Bitch don't tell her that." Money voice was heard on the phone, he tried to whisper but Ziora could hear him clearly. She wanted to smile but she was still so disgusted by him shooting at her.

The girls were finishing up shopping for Brickz surprise party tonight and although Ziora was very happy for her sister she felt like the only time she had Zara to herself was when they were at church and she wasn't able to FaceTime.

"You had her all day and you'll see her later for y'all plans." Ziora grabbed the phone from her sister hanging up.

"So, how are you about seeing him tonight?"

Ziora shrugged her shoulders not having an answer for that. She didn't know how she would feel about seeing Money tonight.

She got information that the girl would be there too. She didn't have any dislike for her but she did feel annoyed that Money was so quick to adapt to her again and forget about Ziora.

"The mall is closing, let's go." The sisters exited the mall. She was aiming to show out tonight. Drunk was calling and she had every intention on answering.

Glancing down at her phone a text from Harlem came through, instead she decided to ignore it.

Getting in the drivers seat of her car she frowned every time she had to drive. Money always drove and she sat in the passenger seat scrolling through Instagram.

"I miss himmmmm." Ziora groaned pulling out of the parking lot.

"Girl, you acting weak in the knees, STANNUP, STANNUP."

Ziora laughed at her sister, nodding her head. It was hard to not miss someone you spent majority of your days and time with.

She knew there had to be a catch to Money. She ignored it, she imagined this is how men in their thirties with a lot of money dated.

He gave her a quick reminder that no matter the age group, men were all the same.

"Alright. So, we have..." looking at the time on her phone "two hours for me, an hour and a half for you to get completely dressed and be at the air bnb."

"Okay..."

11:50 pm.

Ziora parked away from the Airbnb, she walked into the house. It was dark but you could hear little whispers. Using her flashlight on her phone she found India, Durk and unfortunately Money and Imani. Pulling India into a hug, she gave Durk a side hug. "Hey" she spoke shortly to Money and Mani. She wasn't sure if they were dating but she didn't feel like either of them were important enough to find out.

Money put the double styrofoam cups to his lips finishing the last of it. Shaking her head she decided to mind her business.

"aight, they coming!" Everyone ducked low, when Zara opened the door everyone jumped up.

"SURPISEEEE!"

Brickz jumped up letting out a loud scream, Zara looked at him confused and the party laughed. Birthday song played loudly.

Ziora excused herself going back into the kitchen, pulling the Gallon of Patron out the back of the refrigerator. She decided she was going to keep it close to her the whole night.

"So, you and Money?"

She heard a voice she wasn't used to but she knew, putting the bottle on the counter her hand rested on the top of the patron bottle.

She eyed her confused, she decided not to speak. It wasn't her business.

"I just want to say, I didn't mean to come between anything you and Money had going on. He told me he was single and I took a chance. He was my first everything and I just seen an opportunity to get him back and I took it. I'm sorry if you got hurt along the way. Now I ask that you try to stay away from him."

"No hard feelings." Ziora spoke softly, she watched Imani strut off returning to Money.

Putting the Patron to her lips she took a big drink of it, she needed to get through the night.

Money walked into the Kitchen, he eyed Ziora standing there. There was a time she would get weak under his stare and now she just disliked him.

"Ziora, come on now bruh. I get it, unblock me." He pulled the wood from his lips releasing the smoke from his lips

When she saw Harlem walk into the kitchen she took another drink quickly.

"Hey Harlem" She spoke shocked, she couldn't deny that he was a very handsome man.

"Wassup ma?" He wrapped his arms around her torso, standing on the tip of her toes she linked her arms around his neck.

When she pulled away she felt like she needed to make Money jealous. She eyed Harlems lips before pressing her lips against his.

Money saw it as disrespect, walking over to Ziora he gripped her by her hair, Harlem gripped her wrist and she winced in pain at the flat lace pulling on her skin "Y'all gone make my wig fall off" she giggled.

"aye bruh, leave it alone." The guy that walked in with Harlem shook his head beside him.

Ziora followed Money, his hand still gripping firmly into her curly hair. He opened the car door pushing her head.
(My female character gone get dragged outta somewhere every time and I love it.)

"Aggressive." She giggled, putting the Patron bottle that she escaped safely with to her lips. Scrunching her face up.

"I just wanna go home Money, ion want shit to do with yo no more." Shrugging his shoulders he pulled up to Cookout.

He ordered their normal cookout orders. The tension in the car was high the whole way. Ziora was happy he stopped for food because she was drunk and hungry.

"This kidnapping OG." She looked over at him as he paid and drove off.

"Imma jump out the window."

Money put the child lock on and she sighed crossing her arms. tapping the Instagram Icon, she set up going on live.

"What he say? STAMPED." She laughed, shaking her head.

@randomuser: what happen to that other girl?

"Girl we both confused, you gone ask him for me? She came back from his past. Y'all, they wanna be Ghost and Angela so bad, but I ain't no damn Tasha nie."

"Ziora get the fuck off live!" His voice came out louder, instead Ziora put the Patron to her lips taking another drink before closing it up.

@randomuser: yo, you funny as fuck 🤣
@randomuser: Money finna beat her ass.

"Money finna eat my ass? What?" She giggled, she knew the statement was true. A fist fight was coming and her equilibrium was off. Snatching the phone from her hand he pressed end on her live dropping her phone in the cup holder.

"DeMario, here. Mean ass." She offered him the bottle of Patron. Shaking his head no

"I been drinking Henny and Wock all day. Move it."

Shrugging her shoulders she smiled because Money was drunk and high too, meaning his equilibrium was worse than hers. Also meaning she had to avoid getting shot at because she questioned his aim.

When they finally reached his home, Ziora jumped out of the car, she stumbled in the heels she wore but quickly caught herself and walked to his front door the bottle of Patron still in her hand.

Kicking her YSL off at the door, she rushed upstairs grabbing the remote for the Apple TV. "Hey Siri, play Best Thing I Never Had."

Placing the bottle of Patron on the dresser softly she went into his large bathroom looking for her make up wipes.

"That bitch used all my make up wipes?! You let her use my makeup wipes?!" Money sighed looking under the cabinets, pulling the makeup wipes out and placing them on the sink.

"All 63 of them better be in here too. I'm finna count them." Wiping her face off with the makeup wipes, she stripped out of her clothes.

"Why am I here?" She side eyed him "you kidnapped me, I'm too tired to go home and way too fucked up. After tonight, Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want anything to do with you. Y'all are working it out? Cool, but let me be. I'm not playing no childish ass games. In y'all thirties and y'all playing with somebody. GROWN ASS PEOPLE, imma line y'all up and smack the dog shit outta both of y'all."

"Ion take too kindly to threats." Money mugged her.

Grabbing the Patron bottle she drank some more before she got back to eating her burger.

"I'm just so turned off by you bro."

Money stared at her and she held eye contact and for once she didn't crack a smile or act shy as she normally did. Nodding his head he stood up.

In reality, her guard was up and she blamed herself for allowing him in so quickly. She experienced different when it came to him so this time she decided to take a different approach. She just ended up with the same results.

"I'll take you home."

Ziora shook her head no.

"I can't walk in my mama shit this drunk and I know everybody else drunk as fuck, fucking somewhere." Throwing her 360 wig up into a ponytail she climbed under the covers. Money turned off the lights and tv setting their food to the side.

Money climbed in after she did, he pulled her close to him. "Just let me get tonight Ziora."

Letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in, Money kissed her shoulder closing his eye.

"I hate that we didn't work out." She spoke lowly before biting the inside of her cheek.

"it's not too late." Money spoke lowly, his voice caused goosebumps to fill her skin.

"It was when you shot at me, that was fucking extreme." She didn't realize she had been crying until her arm was wet.

"That shit was traumatic, I can't stop thinking about how close that bullet was to me, every time I think of you, I think of the shot."

"I knew it wasn't going to hit you Zi."

"It's just too late. You and Mani back together, she told me y'all were trying to work something out. People are seeing y'all out here together. I'm not gonna be labeled as a bitch that stupid over you."

Money face balled up in confusion, he let out a laugh "nah ain't no way she said that."

"She basically apologized for coming between us, she told me you said you were single. She saw an opportunity to get you back and she did. She asked if I could back off or some shit." Ziora shrugged her shoulders and Money sucked his teeth.

"Bruh that girl a fucking liar. I told her I was single cause I am bruh, but I told her I won't tryna fuck with nobody else because I'm tryna get you back after spazzing. Ion fuck with that girl on my granny grave."

Ziora stared off into the darkness, she believed Money but she was done was still done and after she got her omelette in the morning she was back to acting as if he didn't exist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 7.4K 54
Money doesn't always paint a perfect picture...
76.3K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.
569K 19.5K 31
cavΒ·ernΒ·ous /ˈkavΙ™rnΙ™s/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.*
33.2K 739 30
Read to find out ! πŸ€”