SOHBAT ✔️

By Aaradhyarora

Is it enough for two people to stay in a marriage because they are bounded by holy matrimony or the family wa... More

Preface
1.Busy Us
2.Boston
3.Where r u
4.Pregnant
5. His Life
6. Will He Know
7. Siyaapa
8. ShowTime
9. With or Against Each other
10. Ring
11. HURT
12. Drive
13. Champi
14. Surprise
15. TOXIC
16. Ranjha
17. Dishevelled
18. Efforts.
19. JERRY
21. Ae Zindagi
22. Imperfectly perfect
23. Astrophile
24. The Fear of....
25. Gravida.
26. Smile.
27. His Love.
28. Myra.

20. Pani Patashi

4.2K 468 251
By Aaradhyarora

"Shehnaaz, bas baby kitna royegi", Sidharth sat in front of her engulfing her in his arms, he felt something tearing apart in him while seeing her like this but sometimes it was necessary to cry to let everything out. So he let her break down and he was just there for her. Once he was sure she was just done he held her face in his big rough palms, ever so lovingly that she felt her eyes welling up again

" Shshsh phir se kyun ro rahi hai ab toh maine kuch kahan bhi nhi" He spoke afraid as to why was she crying all of a sudden again.

" Tu mujhe nhi chodega na" She asked lost in her own world and although he wanted to be sarcastic again but the look and the tears in her eyes he just couldn't bring it out in himself to say something that could hurt her again.

"Biwi hai Shehnaaz, kyun chodunga, kabhi nhi baba" He spoke and the honesty in his voice made her throw herself in his arms, he sat pressing his back against the door of their room and feets spread straight on the floor, with her sitting on his laps, hands around his neck and face squeezed on his neck, her tears falling on his skin and he caressed her hairs.

" Tujhe sachi lagta hai main aaj bhi vahan stuck hoon" She asked ever so meekly that he was sure he could have missed it.

" You still think that relation matters for me Sidharth " She asked again and he grabbed her face pressing his lips onto her ever so frequently without caring about the thickness of the tears and saliva that still persists there, he was never a man of more than a few words yet with her he felt himself changed everytime.

" Nhi Gussa dilane ke liye bolne wala tha, I don't mean it kasam lage " He spoke imitating her at the end and she left out a giggle at that making him smile.

" Hasti rehna aise hi, pyaari lagti hai" He spoke pecking her forhead and viping her tears that flowed oh so freely.

" Rulata kyun hai phir tu" She retorted and he smiled.

" Just imagine haina Shehnaaz, our baby will see a rotli maa once she is born, aisa nhi sochegi voh ki meri maa toh mera role chod hi nhi rahi, ab how do I cry " He spoke laughing and she smacked him pulling hard on his hairs.

" Kutta " She spoke pulling on his hairs harder.

" Aahhh Shehnaaz pagal hai ! Chod " He yelled trying to get her hand out of his hairs.

" Sorry Bol" She demanded.

" Sorry " He spoke without even thinking twice but her hold still was the same.

" Abe chod bhi ganja hojayega tera pati" He spoke.

" Pehle gussa dilane ke liye bhi sorry bol" She spoke lossing her hold a little.

" Nhi bolunga " He spoke and she pulled harder again the next moment.

" Acha Acha sorry meri jaan, chod de " He pleaded and she smiled leaving his hairs pressing a kiss on his hairs.

" Mat kar pehle you almost made me bald aur ab pyaar kar rahi hai " He spoke but didn't even tried to push her.

" Kutta hai tu sachi "

" Humari bachi ne na sabse pehle kutta hi bolna hai bahar aakar,mereko lag raha hai jitna kutta kutta tu kar rahi hai na,usne aur kuch sikhna hi nhi hai" He spoke caressing her stomach above the suit she was wearing and she smiled.

" Aapko beti chaiye " She asked

"Yaar ye aapko feels like I'm buddha you are talking to, kutta hi theek hai and Nhi a bacha is a bacha haina, I don't discriminate between them, hoga toh humare hi bus I have experience of living with all women around me haina, isliye I don't know how would it be another male in all of their life, it has always been me na" He spoke and she smiled thought tears.

" Sidharth agar aap... Tereko kuch bataungi tu gussa nhi karenge na " She asked fidgeting with her fingers.

" Depend karta hai na, how would I know beforehand" He spoke.

" My Parents, .... " She spoke and he knew she will finally let it all out, he grabbed her face and placed his lips on her forehead as a gesture that they are alright, everything is fine.

" I was born after 8 years of their marriage, Mummy Papa had an arrange marriage , back then bahut common tha, but they love each other a lot, they tried alot but they were not blessed with a child, you know right how people are in a village, bahut suna unn dono ne but still they were happy, after 8 years I was born, B+ thi main and my mumma is B- toh kuch complications aa gayi thi but back then in a village itna kisi ko nhi pta tha, My parents loved me you know... Bahut pyaar karte the unless I turned 3, sab ki ladli thi main" She spoke but then chocked on her own voice.

" What changed at 3 " He wondered aloud.

" My mumma was pregnant again, pata hai mera chota bhai tha unke andar, maine uska naam bhi soch liya tha pata hai, Kitni khush thi main but he never came into the world, matlab the complication back then na mere time par mumma main, kuch medical term hota hai na hydrops karke, vaisa kuch tha...
Sab dukhi the.... "

" And they blamed you for that" He could not help but ask aloud with surprise written all over his face.
The medical conditions back then he knew were not as upgraded as of now and in some villages in India the condition is still the same but blaming a child of mere 3 for something she isn't at fault was something he couldn't take.

" Nhi, Gaon wale did, Ghar wale nhi, or aisa mujhe lagta tha, uss din ke baad na sab badal gaya , My Papa grew distant from me, nafrat nhi karte the kyunki main unki ik lota bacha thi na , Mumma thi mere saath humesha, Sab the yet there was a void, my parents have become so strict towards me as I grew up na Sidharth, Joh mujhe karna hota tha voh sab ke liye mana karte the aur mujhe samjh bhi nhi aata tha what was wrong, we shifted To chandigarh and I became rebel kind of a child, kyunki they just used to dictate me pyaar toh pata nhi kahan hi chala gaya ek dum, I was forced to behave in a certain way and ek din papa ne gusse main bola ki ladki hoon thodi tameez main rahoon that was the end of my patience as a child, kya chahti thi na sirf unka pyaar, ek din school main maine dancing and singing main participate kiya, Aur main 1st aayi thi pata hai, they gave me a number too, taki I could take proper training somewhere in Jalandhar but my parents weren't ready, mera sapna ek baar phir mujhse dur kiya gaya and I grew distant from them gradually, sab apne andar rakhne lagi, gussa aata tha na toh I used to cry in my pillow, mere parents sirf society ko dikhane ke liye mere parents the, +1 main I wanted to take arts but just because of what the society would think I was forced in commerce because apparently voh unke status ke hisaab se thik tha" She spoke and Sidharth just sat there listening to her.

" I passed them, aise brilliant wala nhi just normal 60% kyunki man nhi tha mera, college main ek audition type hua tha and maine Papa ko bina bataye part liya, phir se jeet gayi and Chandigarh main hi ek assignment mila, I knew Mujhe karna hai, acting Singing Dancing bachpan se yahi toh tha na mera sapna, so I decided to follow my heart.
Bahut acha video tha, But Jis din release hua na Papa ne bahut maara, pehli baar tha voh zindagi main, Main bahut roi par peeche nhi hatti, bhag gayi main ghar se, I was 19 shayad tab, Chacha ji lene aaye the Ananya ke ghar se, ache the voh toh main chali gayi, sab kiya maine uss time par, koi bhi kaam milta tha na sab, Jerry vahi mila tha struggle karte hue, He apparently claimed to love me and tab pyaar kya hota hai nhi pata tha mujhe, So I agreed, Uski behn she hated me kyunki apparently uska kaam bhi mujhe mil raha tha, reason mujhe nhi pata and she went live on social media and said everything she could, mujhe toh pata bhi nhi tha aisa sab kuch hua hai, She has literally defamed me to an extent na Sidharth, mujhpar two timing ka ilzam laga tha, And I hopped Jerry would support me but voh kuch nhi bola, ek shabd nhi bola Sidharth, Main tuti thi haari nhi thi, sab face kar rahi thi but my family unhe phir bhi taras nhi aaya, Ananya ke saath thi tab, My parents Ek baar meri baat suni bhi nhi, Kuch nhi aur aisa bola ladki hokar aisi line main jaayegi toh aur kya hoga, the hate comments were already taking a toll, and phir ye, haar gayi thi main, Isliye" She cried holding onto him and he sat there stunned.

Aisa abhi bhi hota hai kya, was all that he could think, Her parents he felt a sudden hate developing inside him towards them, how could they push her into something like that.

" Isliye uss din jab tune bola.... Tune bola.... Na ki.... Humara bacha.... Aise karega... Jaise maine.... Nhi control hua mujhse.... Main vaisi maa nhi banungi pata hai mujhe..... Main apne bache ko.... sab kuch dungi" She cried and Breathed heavily.

" Shehnaaz bas hogaya... Shshsh" He cradled her in his lap, how broken she wad he felt and he knew he needs to make sure nothing of this repeats ever again. He held her tightly and wiped her tears.

" Shshsh bas rona band kar meri jaan, Tune joh kiya na ekdum sahi tha, main aisa hi hoon, nhi sochta itha, sorry mera bacha, ek do chante bhi maar deti chalta mujhe " He spoke, her actions back in Chandigarh making sense now. She was right in doing all that she did with him, what was she even bachi thi yaar uss time, when he was 19 he was coping up with his father's loss but he had his family as a support but she was all alone. How could a family be such but he won't judge them, he wasn't made like that.

" Tu mujhe nhi chodega na, uss controversy main koi sachayi nhi thi Sidharth, haan voh dono mere boyfriend the, but ek time par nhi, main nhi hoon vaisi sachi, ek toh jab main college main thi tab ka hai, ek mahina bhi date nhi kiya tha sachi " She spoke looking at him.

" Malum hai na meri jaan mereko, chup karo ab, hum girlfriend boyfriend nhi hai na baba, biwi hai tu meri, past toh sabka hota hai na, but tu joh hai na itni pyaari si, meri haina sirf, kyun chodunga tujhko, aadat ho gayi main mereko teri, nhi chod raha baba tujhko" He spoke and she smiled.

" Tujhko pata hai pehli baar, itni tareef ki tune meri" She giggled wiping her tears herself making him smile too.

" Pyaar Hogaya hai aapko Dr. Sahab " She winked giggling and he knew she is right. He always knew that he is so whipped by his own wife, but he never acknowledged it because of his obvious reasons but seeing her so broken just by the thought he would leave wanted him to acknowledge it for once but was letting the baggages of past go so easy, although Myra wasn't his girlfriend but that guilt still eats him up, was it so easy to let all that go.

" Shayad" He mumbled without him knowing it himself but she gasped why won't she haina, for the first time she was hearing it from his mouth, not I love you though but for her shayad was as close as that for her.

" Phir se bol" She asked and that's when he realised what he just spoke. But he just couldn't speak the same in full consciousness he knew, he still feels the person who loves him would eventually break and he can't risk it in this case.

" Main... "

" Shshshs mazaak tha, aise hi acha hai tu, agar tu I love you bol dega toh phir tu Shehnaaz nhi ban jaayega, Sidharth hi reh please" She spoke smiling but he could change the underlying sadness in her voice. A little more time he thought, he knows he has came a long way in these 4 years but guess a little more time..

" Ek promise karegi" He spoke gazing at the ever so intersting roof.

" Tut jaate hai, nhi karungi" She spoke and he looked at her amazed.

" Arey matlab promise todne ke liye hote hai, tere saath aisa nhi na bol sakta hai maan lungi agar maan ne layak hua toh "

" Main bakwaas nhi karta " He scoffed playfully.

" Haan Haan theek hai na yaar" She mimicked him.

" Bol bhi " She spoke kissing him on his chin and he groan.

" Kya hua baby" She asked pressing her lips in a thin line.

" Tu apne emotions nhi chupayegi aage se kabhi bhi nhi and I mean it Haan, 4 saal Shehnaaz, You could have trusted me na, Nhi pata tha tu kyun nhi milna chahti apni family se, I maybe a jerk in your eyes, but believe me I tried everything I could, maybe joh aaj tak nhi kiya na Shehnaaz sab kiya hai yaar, but I am not someone who could read through you na baba, jab tak you won't let yourself for me to do the same, Maa Aditi Ria se bhi toh sab share karti hai na, ek baar bharosa karke dekh nhi todunga" He spoke and she hugged him.

" I trust you sachi, Nhi karti na toh what we do as husband wife na Sidharth, kabhi hota hi nhi " She spoke and kept his hand at her stomach.

" This child, Yeh Humari Sachayi hai na Sidharth, vishwas nhi hota na ye kabhi nhi hota " She spoke.

" Aur about me hiding my emotions, waqt ne bana diya mujhe aisa, kiske saamne bolti haina, aadat ho gayi hai mujhe" She mumbled.

" Badlo uss aadat ko phir, aur aaj ke baad no rona dhona, This child needs you to be healthy Shehnaaz, Bacha mazaak nhi hota, Hum dono gadhe hai pata hai but ab toh sambhalna hoga na" He spoke and she nodded.

" Main try karungi pakka"

" Chal ab khadi ho, Taange dukh gayi meri" He joked.

" Haaye Sorry " She mumbled.

" Pagal hai mera bacha, Mazaak tha, kuch nhi hua strong hai be tera pati "

" Pata hai "

*

" Shehnaaz kahan hai " Maa asked once he stepped out of his room at 7 in the evening, after that emotional turmoil they both have drifted off to sleep and he just woke up.

" Room main so rahi hai " He spoke stretching out his hands.

" Kya hua dard kar raha hai" Maa asked.

" Haan Voh Sote... , kuch nhi galat so gaya tha thoda " He spoke rubbing his nape.

" Adi aayi thi na, Gayi kya " He asked changing the topic.

" 2 ghante pehle aai thi, room main se jhagde ki aawaz aa rahi thi, chali gayi thi usi time vapis, Raju bhi gaya hai uske saath, Main just abhi aai 6 baje " She mumbled switching on the television

" Aapne suna " He spoke not really wanting them to listen to all that..

" Thoda sa invade nhi karna tha isliye sab hi bahar chale gaye the, sorted" She asked at last.

" Haan Aapko lagta hai Uske parents ko bata kar theek kiya about this pregnancy " He asked.

" She told you everything " Maa asked.

" Haan" He mumbled settling besides her

" Parents hai Sidharth, what she went through is not right I know, but they were not wrong either na,How this Industry works ye toh tumne dekha hi hai, Sana is a child from heart you have seen right, easy to extract benefit out of her, Jaisa aaj Jerry ne kiya, As a parents unki chinta sahi thi kahi na kahi, We can't judge them na baba, mujhe pata hai what that child went through was wrong bahut galat tha but ab she has everyone na shower her with love, she is the best for you"

" I don't know Maa.... I mean she is best I know but me... "

" Self loathing is not beneficial mera bacha, you were not this haina, 4 years I have seen you grow exponentially in your career, Thoda dhyaan personal life par bhi de, Tu apne career se bhi pyaar karta hai na, has it gone down ridden nhi na, Why would this go then "

" Pata nhi,... Baba .. Myra they both loved me na.. ".

" I love you too Sidharth, Shehnaaz bhi karti hai hai, Ria Naina Jagdish Shalini and Adi in that case too... Hua kya hume kuch, Stop blaming yourself for it Sidharth " She spoke and he fell silent, his mother was still sensitive about his Dad, she doesn't shows but dikhta hai right.

" Sidharth embrace life, aise bhagne se kya hoga " She spoke after a minute of silence.

" Hmm"

" Aur usse uthao abhi, Sandhya ke time nhi sote itna, mujhe pata nhi tha tum log so rahe ho varna aate hi utha deti" She spoke and Sidharth knew not to counter right now so just nodded.

*

" Sidharth tujhe yaad hai jab humari Shadi hui thi, matlab aise chaar paanch din baad Adi aur Naina ne ek din kitni zidd ki tha na Gol-gappe khane ki " shehnaaz asked him 11 in the night, she wasn't feeling sleepy but he was almost slept.

" Haan baby"

" Tu hume kahin lekar gaya tha na, haaye uss jagh ka naam bhool gayi main"

" Hmm"

" Meri pehli outing thi voh aise sabke saath Mumbai main, kitna maza aaya tha uss din, bol na konsi jagah thi voh "

"Hmm" He spoke snuggling more in her side that's when she realized he has hardly listened to anything she was saying.

" Sidharth " She shouted near his ears and once he was back from the little shock she laughed her guts out.

" The fuck yaar Shehnaaz! So gaya tha main, kya hua" He asked.

" Mujhe pani puri khani hai"

" Baby 11 baj gaye, soja abhi mujhe subah hospital bhi jaana hai"

" Neend nhi aa rahi "

" Acha baat karte hai phir kuch ruk " He spoke sitting on the bed thinking of what could they talk when suddenly it striked Boston.

" Sun" He spoke hesitantly.

" Tujhe kya hua bol "

" Boston... "

" Tujhe jaana hai, Toh mana kyun kiya tha, kitne saare sapne dekhe the Maine ki puri pregnancy saath main rahenge, sab jeena tha mujhe Sidharth, kya hai, yahan rukne ko haan kyun bola tha phir tune, Maine roka tujhko nhi na, Phir kyun ruka" She spoke irritated with the name of Boston.

" Abe e gadhi bolne de "

" Tu gadha, Khud ko jaana hai aur har baar raat ko hi yaad aata hai tereko ye topic"

" Sun na sweetheart, main nhi jaa raha baba, man par dol nhi sakte, khatam ho gaya time mera udhar jaane ka, tumhara puch raha tha " He spoke and she pouted

" Mera mereko kyun jaana hai "

" Pakka wali gadhi ho tum, offer aaya tha singing do projects, Boston concert kuch yaad aaya".

" Oh fuck! Tere chakkar main bhool gayi main "

" Maine kya kiya hello"

" Aur nhi toh Kya, aas pass hi toh pregnancy ka pata chala tha, Sab tune hi kiya hai "

" Excuse me, Maine akela kya kiya, Sperm akele kuch nhi kar sakta, Egg is equally important, kaisi baat kar rahi hai, satak gayi hai" He spoke offended..

" Offo buddhu voh nhi... "

" Toh"

" Uss time par we haven't talked for a longer time haina, agle din subah I guess teri Boston ki flight thi, time kahan mila, phir voh abortion paper wala drama, Phir Amritsar main socha tha mana kar doon lekin tujhe Chandigarh jaana tha bina bataye, udhar bhi pakhand hi kiye hai tune, Aur phir ghar par aakar Tu voh... Operation failure, Glio.... Chod usse tu busy tha, phir aaj wala sab kuch dimaag main hi nhi aaya" She spoke pouting at the end and he wanted to know what should he do with her.

" How convenient for you, pregnancy ka zyada faida utha rahi hai tu, but theek hai jaane de toh bol kya karna hai uska abhi ".

" Bola toh mana karna hai, bhool gayi Amritsar main kab ka mana kar deti"

" Haan kyun kiya tha phir"

" Haan kab kiya maine, sochne ke liye time liya tha, discuss karna tha jiska time mila hi nhi"

" Haan toh ussi din mana kar deti pasand nhi tha toh "

" Pasand kahan se aayi beech main, acha offer hai par tab tu Boston jaa raha tha isliye consider kiya tha, ab nhi jaa raha khatam baat "

" Aise kaise, acha offer tha toh why not, Jaa na "

" Nhi"

" Lekin.... "

" Chup kar, tera nhi pta par mere ko aur iss bache ko dono ko zaroorat hai teri, nhi reh sakti main tere bina" She spoke and he went silent, this was what he wanted to but again wasn't this selfish.

"Nhi its not selfish, priorities change Sidharth, kaam aaj bhi meri priority hai but family se zyada nhi, tab family nhi thi sirf kaam tha toh voh kiya, ab jab pyaar hai, family hai toh thoda laad mil raha hai toh dikkat kya hai"

" Sure"

" 100 % baba, pati se sewa ka moka aise hi thodi jaane dungi, kal mana kar dungi"

" Singing sapna hai na tera"

" Haan hain toh, but sirf vocals dene ke liye Boston nhi jaaungi aur concerts ke liye energy chaiye joh mujhme itni nhi hai abhi, zyada shoot karne main bhi stress hota hai nhi hoga abhi, and this is my priority for now"

" Achanak se aisi baate aa gayi hai ya zabardasti nautanki karti thi" He spoke smiling and she pouted.

" Gupchup jaise gaal mat bana" He spoke pulling one of her cheeks.

" Gupchup is Chinese whisper, uske jaise gaal matlab, samjhi nhi main" She spoke innocently making him laugh.

" Cute hai tu"

" Kutte biwi ko hot, sexy aisa kuch bol cute kon bolta hai"

" Chup be, cute hi hai tu, gupchup voh wala hhi aisa lag raha hai, pani puri bhi hota hai uska matlab, aisa laga tune ek puchka rakha hai muh main" He spoke

" Puchka "

" Pani puri yaar Shehnaaz, sorry I take my words back still same you are jhalli" He spoke and got a smack in return.

"Ek saath saare naam bata de, pehle gol gappa bolti thi toh tereko ajeeb lagta tha ab bhagwaan jaane konse konse naam laa raha hai"

" Last time ke baad saare naam search kiye baby maine, vapis kuch alag bolti toh mujhe kya pata tha ek hi aata hai tereko"

" Haaye rabva Sidharth, north side gol gappe hi bolte hai "

" Acha chal theek hai na"

" Sun na baby " She called him so sweetly.

" Kya chaiye tereko " He asked.

" Itne Gol Gappe kiye tune, chal na please khane hai mujhe"

" Yaar bahut late ho gaya hai Shehnaaz, main bahut thak gaya hoon, tujhe pap kar lenge, unhealthy bhi hoga na"

" Kitne bahane hai Sidharth yaar, kitna man tha mera " She twisted her lips but laid down on the bed making Him sigh.

" Khadi ho chal"

" Huh! "

" Khadi ho ab jaldi, make up wake up karne mat baith jaana, uth jaldi"

" Night suit main hoon"

" Le " He spoke handling her the shawl that was sprawled on the couch in their room and she smiled

" Ab pap hue toh"

" Tera Jerry would know dost ek saath raat ke 12 baje pani puri khane nhi jaate, voh bhi night suit main " He spoke winking and she laughed throwing her head backwards.

As promised to someone, here is the next update of Sohbat without a cliffhanger this time 😀😀😀 before I go on a break.

Do let me know how was it. Hope everyone likes this.

Also I'm going on a break for a while so there won't be any updates for both the books. Miss me don't forget me please.

Also I have started a new fiction: 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤.
Thank you aabha_arts for this wonderful cover.

Do check out the book if you haven't till now. I promise it won't be boring for sure. Updates on this book once I'm done with Sohbat.

In my absence if you guys miss me check my other works which you haven't.

Love
Aaradhya
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 4.2K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
366K 24.5K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
648K 69.6K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...
388K 41.7K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...