༘ ·𝗝𝗨𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗟𝗘┆кιмєтѕυ...

By Kni-Writer

˚ ♡ ·˚꒰𝐊𝐍𝐈! 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐔꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄ ┆જ ✾ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, a young, troubled sleepy boy makes f... More

00
01
03

02

80 12 21
By Kni-Writer

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUVENILE.

𝗔𝗛 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦, the time where students are released into a courtyard after lunch, left to fend for themselves for roughly an hour. 

What a wonderful time.

...For normal children.

Zero, our troubled four year old boy with social anxiety and insomnia, hated recess. Who could blame him? He didn't have many friends. And the few he had... well...

Ree had instead run off to follow her sister, then Yaki had her own things to do, namely stalking a boy named Murata around the courtyard. That unfortunately left poor little Zero alone, sitting on the ground while drawing in the dirt with a stick.

"Hm? Why are you drawing....eggs?" a small voice had questioned from behind the redhead.

 Zero turned to look over his shoulder, his expression blank. 

The girl hovered behind him, admiring his small, messy drawing. She adorned sandy purple colored hair, two cute little braids rolling over her shoulders, a pink heart hair clip holding up her bangs along with innocent, muted teal pigmented eyes. Her entire persona screamed curiosity and innocence.

"I had eggs for breakfast..." Zero mumbled, turning back to his drawing. She tilted her head, confusedly, pouting slightly. 

"Oh, okay! Can I join you?" the girl asked, already beginning to sit beside him.

The boy was too sleepy to argue.

She smiled, turning to face him, "Hi, I'm Yuna. You look really tired."

Zero boredly nodded. "I'm Zero... and yeah... I didn't sleep well last night..." The two went quiet after he spoke, the boy being a difficult one to keep a conversation with. 

Yuna pursed her lips, pondering other topics they could speak of. Well, her mother and father were married right? And they were best friends! She wanted to be best friends with someone!

"Hey. Wanna get married with me?" Yuna had chirped, smiling sweetly. Zero sputtered.

Why did this question keep coming up?!

Did these girls even know what getting married meant?!

"...What...?" Zero had dazedly replied, absolutely lost. Yuna's brows furrowed did he not want to be her friend?

She teared up, her bottom lip trembling. 

She burst into tears.

"....Oh."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The poor redheaded boy had reluctantly agreed to marry the girl in an attempt to make her stop crying, which worked, however the bell had rung, lending the boy an excuse to flee. 

In his attempt to escape, he'd managed to trip and fall on his face.

His nose was bleeding.

The nurse covered her mouth, giggling at the adorable sight of the boy dozing off while standing outside her office door. "Are you okay?" the nurse questioned, gaining her composure.

The boy nodded, his eyes drooped.

The woman sighed, gesturing for the boy to enter her office. 

When Zero made his way inside, he noticed a girl sitting at the table in the middle of the room, a hospital-like bunkbed pushed against the wall on the other side of the room.

A portion of the girl's bangs were brown, the rest of her hair a dirty blonde. 

The girl was drawing, seemingly in her own world. Zero decided to leave her be, sauntering over to the bunk bed while the nurse ran out to gather supplies for his bleeding nose.

"Hey!" the girl had called out to him once the nurse was nowhere in sight, the boy looking up at her curiously. "Where do you live?"

"Mars." was his immediate reply, voice bare of emotion.

"..."

"..."

"This is why nobody loves you." the girl huffed.

"Okay."

"This is why people hate you." she snapped.

"Oh... Okay."

The girl began to grow frustrated, the reaction she was hoping for not being drawn out. 

"You get no bitches." she smirked.

"I don't want bitches."

"..."

"... I'm Zero." the boy introduced himself in an attempt to make a friend. Though he felt as if this girl didn't like him.

"Good name for someone stupid and worth nothing."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"....I'm Kazuki...." she muttered, her confidence sloped.

"Uhm..." Kazuki, as she introduced herself, looked back up at him, his silver eyes averted from her form. "Uh.... Do you maybe.... Maybe wanna be friends?" he'd asked.

This boy wanted to be friends with her even after she said those things?

She scoffed, looking away guiltily, "Whatever." she'd grumbled.

The boy felt a tiny smile crawl up onto his face, it quickly dropping when the nurse came back into the room. The woman had stopped the boy's bleeding and put a bandaid on his nose before promptly leaving once again.

Kazuki hummed mischieviously. "Sooooooo..."

Zero blankly stared at her, uncaring if she were plotting to stab him or something.

She sweatdropped. "Why are you looking at me like you're ready for death-?"

"..."

"Ugh, whatever. Wanna play roblox?" the girl excitedly questioned, fishing a tablet from her bag that sat by her feet. The screen was cracked and looked greasy. The boy didn't want to touch that device.

"... No but I'll watch you play I guess...."

The girl shrugged, standing and trotting over to the boy before plopping down beside him. She started playing a horror game, camping. Zero meekly watched over her shoulder, struggling to stay awake.

The boy had begun to doze off only to jolt awake when the girl beside him released a deafening shriek. "VGUTFRDSRYTTFUDSNIBYDTFUYT-!!!"

How the hell did she manage to say that-?

The door slammed open, a pair of hands harshly gripped the collar of Zero's uniform shirt in a mere moment, angrily shaking him back and forth. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" the boy had barked.

Kazuki deadpanned at Zero's assailent. "He didn't do anything..." she trailed off. 

Zero's face was blank, unbothered by being manhandled by another kid. He did get beat up by a girl on the first day of school so it surely couldn't get worse.

The unknown boy hastily dropped the redhead, stepping back and looking over to Kazuki questioningly.

"Why are you even here, Kaza?" she'd huffed.

Kaza as he'd been referred to, crossed his arms. "I was on my way to the bathroom but I heard you scream-"

"I DID NOT SCREAM!!"

"YOU DID-"

"You did scream-"

"SHUT UP!" the two turned, yelling at the poor sleepy scarlet haired boy, spurring him to roll his eyes.

The two kept screaming at each other, the boy somehow managing to fall asleep.

"I'M THE LINE LEADER!! THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT!!"

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY LINE LEADER!"

"I'M STILL TRUSTED ENOUGH BY MR.PEPEE TO BE A LINE LEADER-!!"

"THAT'S DUDE'S ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING SO THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING!!!"

"HUH-?!"

"ZERO! TELL ME YOU AGREe with me.... aRE YOU REALLY ASLEEP?!" the multi hair colored girl screeched, dragging Kaza's attention over to the snoozing boy. 

He scoffed.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

© 𝐊𝐍𝐈-𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.6K 48
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
995K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
105K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
437K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.