The Incident

By ValeriaGutierrez216

just read it lmao *contains kidnapping* 18+ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

3 0 0
By ValeriaGutierrez216

Sorry...
When he didn't take the turn I freaked out so much that my face turned pale in a second. I couldn't move. I was so still and he kept going faster and faster. I thought I was getting kidnapped and could never go back to my family. Why did my dad even introduce us to each other, couldn't he just mind his own business. I looked at Lemon and said a very quiet "sorry..." I was on the verge of tears as I had said that, he looked at me for a split second and said "you will be." You should've seen my face. It was a scared, teary mess and the more I thought about what he said the more I got terrified. Before I knew it we were close to his house and the more I recognized the street lights the more I cried. At some point I started to shake badly I think Lemon noticed because I then heard him let out a long sigh. He pretended to say "Look I don't mean to scare you but this is your punishment for running away" I looked at him horrified and I started to apologize over and over again until he glared at me and said, "SHUT UP!" And that's what I did until we got to his house. I had been to his house a few times but he mostly liked going to my house. I noticed that the car had stopped so I had tried to run out of the car but he grabbed me before I could. I knew I had made a huge mistake so I looked at him and said "I just couldn't wait to go into your house, that's why I tried to run!.. sorry" He looked at me and said "Don't ever do that again" I nodded and he dragged me inside his house like a crazy person. It hurt but I didn't say anything, I didn't want him to get even angrier at me. When we got into his house he grabbed a chain, a big thick chain, and a key. I looked at them both back and forth over and over again. I was beyond confused on why he had those two objects. I soon found out though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 20.1K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
19.5K 623 27
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
12.5K 1K 30
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
10K 997 14
Peep it inside to know more.