Falling for the enemy

By PurpleButterfly

Frankie O'Hara has to deal with her abusive mother until one day a man comes saying he's her father and that... More

Someones at the door
Getting settled
Eric Macgregor
The Mall
The Invitation
Finding my mate
The party
The threat
Update
Finished Book

The Meeting

23.1K 181 13
By PurpleButterfly

     I pulled up to Erics’ house and parked my car in the driveway. The lights were on and I could hear loud noises coming from the house this was going to be fun. Pack meetings were always fun, after the meetings there’s usually games , a barbeque, and there are always lots of people. We use pack meetings as a way for the pack to get to know eachother, we are all like a big family.

       I got out of my car and walked into the house. As i walked inside i was greeted by people i knew i said hi as i made my way to the office down the hall to the left of the front door. The office is really big and can fit a hundred people in it if need be we hold all counsel meetings in there except when everyone needs to be notified at once then we hold them outside. I walked into the office and sat down to the right of eric. I looked around the room the elders where here, Drake my dad, Erics’ dad, Ethan, Ej, Ejore,Nick, Alan, Mark, Oliver, Kirk, Cole and Laurence, and there fathers. Erics’ father Eagan stood up and addressed the room.

“ Thank you all for coming to the meeting on time (pointedly looking at me) now that everyone is here we can start. As you know eric will be turning eighteen in a few days at that time he will be taking over the pack and becoming alpha, i will be stepping down.” Eagan tells us.

Everyone cheered and smiled. Eric stood up and took a bow before sitting down bringing more laughter.

 “Now back to business (he sits down and the room goes quiet), as you all know alpha Frankie O’Hara has new member of his pack a girl, what do we know about her? Matthew what can you tell me?” Eagan asked me.

    now I was not paying attention because I was distracted by my daydreaming and flushed when everyone turned my way and i didn’t know what they were talking about, not good for the future beta. I smiled and tried to look like i knew what he was talking about.

“YOu weren’t listening were you matthew?” eagan ask me. I nodded and apologize. He repeats his question.

“Oh, yeah about that yes there is a new member...” Eric then cuts me off mid sentence.

“Father we have met the girl today she goes to our school she is the new member of the  silverton pack, alpha O’Hara drove her to the school i saw him get out of the car with her” People erupt with questions, I didn’t know which one to answer first. The noise level increases, everyone wants to know if the rumor was true but aren’t giving me time to answer the questions they keep throwing at me.

“Quiet” Alpha Eagan yells, the room quietens instantly “Matthew what exactly is going on over there and who is this girl” all eyes turn to me.

“Her name is Frankie” I tell everyone.

“Is she mated? How old is she? What does she look like?” The questions just kept coming. I waited for everyone to calm down before I continued.

“She is mixed with black and white, 5’9 with wavy black hair that goes to her back, brown eyes, very beautiful, seventeen, and she is not mated and doesn’t have a boyfriend. Alpha I saw some other packs betas at our school, they seemed to be check to see if the rummors are true. They came  to get a good look at her. I think they were trying to see what she was all about and whatnot” I tell them.

“Not mated, hmm this could be good or bad for us, let me think eric have you met this girl?” Alpha Eagan turns to Eric.

“Yes, father I have met her” Eric tells him.

“And what did you think of her?” Eagan says.

“She was ...... nice” Eric replies sceptically.

{oh really then why did you keep staring at her like you had been starving for days and she was a piece of meat, then you treated her like she was your worst enemy?} I replied telepathically to Eric, I may sound bitter, but he wasn’t getting off the hook for messing with my sister.

{I don’t know what your talking about.} Eric responds.

“Maybe she will work with us to get a peace treaty, it seems like alpha O’ Hara likes her enough to clear his day to take her to school my spies couldn’t get a lot of information on the subject” Alpha Eagan tells me.

“Maybe maybe not  especially after Erics’ behavior she might not want anything to do with this pack” I replied still angry with him for the way he was acting today.

“Eric, son what is he talking about? what’s is going on? what did you do?” Alpha Eagan ask Eric who is trying to look innocent as innocent as possible. 

“Well you see I..., what I mean to say is I..., umm I kinda maybe acted um that is to say..” Man no matter how old you are your father can still be scary and mines look pissed as hell. hmm think Eric think of an answer.

“What eric is trying to say sir is that he yelled at her and has been bossing her around all day and he was calling her names. Eric is just to ashamed to admit his actions.” I finish turning to glare at him, he glares back until his father yells for him to explain himself.

“Well she is in the enemys’ pack and they have been killing our members, who cares what I did or what I said. I mean its not like she matters any, she’s not important there are more important things like...!!!” I cut him off.

“Oh really she doesn’t matter you piece of shit. I told you she was my sister, why do you always have to act like a jerk!”

“Who cares you call most of the girls you know sister who you don’t have feelings for!!” He yells at me.

“She does matter you fucking idiot. Frankie is my stepsister and the only child of Alpha Frankie O’ Hara ( I start to smile because they have the same name and it sounds like i’m talking about the same person and the room went quiet when I dropped this little bomb). She arrived yesterday afternoon with her father and she is going to be living with him from now on” I tell everyone.

“What your lieing!!” Eric yells at me. What an idiot why would I lie about something like this.

“Eric sometimes your an idiot!!” I yell back, sometimes he really gets on my nerves.

“Boys enough! Matthew are you sure about this, no one has ever heard of this girl before and to the best of my knowledge alpha O’ Hara doesn’t have a daughter” Alpha Eagan ask me.

“Alpha i’m not really supposed to talk about it” I mutter looking down.

“This is important matthew. Maybe now that alpha O’Hara has his daughter he will want to let go of his anger toward our pack and move on from the past, I am tried of warring with him. Matthew tell us about this girl, maybe she could help us convince her father to sign a peace treaty or something i’m tired of losing good wolves fighting with him.” Alpha Eagan tells me. I frown maybe she could help.

“I really can’t tell you much only what my mom told me. Alpha O'Hara has been looking for her for a long time he was supposed to get custody but his ex ran off with her last minute. There was a DNA test done to make sure she was his daughter and she decided to up and leave with Frankie.  Frankie will be taking over her fathers pack when she comes of age unless she is mated then her mate will take over the pack. Alpha O’Hara is going to let her pick her mate, not arrange a marriage. There has been lots of offers, she is going to inherit the biggest pack in colorado plus she is going to be very rich from her fathers businesses which she WILL directly inherit and That’s all I know alpha” I tell him.

    There was a long silence after i finished and i could see the shock in there eyes. I guess no one really realized the full extent of what was going to be going down in the next few months. When frankie turns eighteen and finds her mate we wouldn’t have to worry about alpha O”Hara any more but the guy she mates with instead and that could mean a lot of things plus if she didn’t mate she would be the head of the pack and we would have to deal with her.

“We need to invite her to visit our pack, maybe she will want to sign a peace treaty she will be inheriting a lot.... we should have a barbeque and invite her and see if she is imprinted on by one of our wolves. What we don’t want is her finding any reason to hate our pack and want to continue this war. I think enough lives have been lost and i think it is time to try for peace” Alpha Eagan tells us all.

    After agreeing that the barbeque was a good idea everyone was silent. I guess the magnitude of what was happening was finally being seen and some people looked worried there were lots of power hungry wolves out there just looking to take over and frankie was going to be a PERFECT target. 

“Ok, so we are going to plan this barbeque to get to know her meeting adjourned you may leave” Alpha Eagan finished and everyone stood up to leave.

    I think everyone had a lot on there mind, but there was only one thing on my mind my woman now where is she. Me and mary had been dating for four years i was hoping when i turned eighteen she would turn out to be my mate. We don’t find our mates till we turn eighteen and i wanted her. I walked out of the office and followed her scent to her room, she was laying on her bed on her back with her knees spread open her dress was bunched around her waist. She was moving her hips along to the music that was playing on her radio, i was mesmerized i could barley breath. My wolf was howling take her in my ear, he wanted to go to her and fuck her. I slowly walked up and got on the bed and laid between her legs she looked up and smiled at me. I lowered my head and lean in to kiss her she kissed me back with such passion. I was hard in seconds and wanted to take her. We stared making out. I stopped kissing her and focuesed on her body. I had my hand up her shirt fondling her breast when she arched her back and groaned, i grinned i loved making her do that. Then she started pulling my hair so I would move up her body, she wanted to kiss me so I obliged her.

    She reached between us to rub me through my pants and I had to stop kissing her to breath. I groaned when she tried to grip me through my pants. What was she trying to do I only had so much control. I kissed her hard putting all my feelings for her into the kiss. I tried to pry her hands away from my manhood when out of nowhere the door slammed open with a bang, we broke apart and I fell off the bed. I scrambled up to look at what had made the noise and saw her brothers standing in the doorway with smirks on there faces. What the fuck.

“What the hell you idiots you better not have broken my door, what do you want WE ARE BUSY CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!!!” Mary yelled fixing her shirt.

“Dudes, what do you want i’m trying to have some quiet time with my girlfriend” I yell at them.

    I glared at them as they came in the room and stood around smirking couldn’t they see i needed this, good i was so hard i just wanted to have sex. I haven’t been able to walk straight for weeks her kisses had me turned on twenty four seven. My dick was hard all the time it wasn’t easy walking around like that. I would get her out of my mind then i would see her and it would start all over again. It seemed like i had hardon all the time from morning to night and don’t start me on the dreams, shit man i really don’t know how i’m going to survive.

“Matthew matthew matthew don’t think that because your my best friend that i will leave you alone with my sister. Bestfriend or not you guys better not be having sex” He tells me with a stupid grin. I wanted to punch him.

     I glared he knows she wont let me sleep with her until i know if she’s my mate or not. I glared at him, he was just trying to rub it in my face. I couldn’t sleep with other girls and i couldn’t sleep with her but we could sleep in the same bed as long as nothing happened. I really am hating my life. I groaned and got up.

“Why eric, i don’t know what you mean. We were just talking about our days.” i smile trying to act like nothing was going on

“Sure you were matthew. That’s why your tongue was down her throat and your hand up her shirt when we came in. You are to funny we could hear you guys all the way down the hall.” they started laughing damn idiots “Lets go play cod." Eric tells me.

     I glare but follow them out of the room what sense did it make for me to torture myself. As i walked toward the door i looked at mary and she look flustered and turned on. I grinned serves her right she has been doing that to me all week. Walking up to me filling up on me then walking away. Maybe she needed a taste of her own medicine, i had a cocky grin on my face as i walked away.

    We walked to erics’ room and we all took turns playing cod. When it got late i left and walked back to marys’ room. I had some clothes in her room and i brought my backpack so i didn’t need to go home tomorrow before i go to school. I took a shower and put some boxers on and got in bed with her. She woke up and smiled when i got in bed.

“ matthew I was waiting for you I needed my pillow to sleep” Mary tells me.

“Oh yeah?” I smile and start to spoon with her.

“Um hmm, yep your my favorite pillow.” She replies sleepily

“Go to sleep baby, we have school tomorrow” I tell her.

“Ok” She tells me.

    I watch her sleep for a while, taking in her beauty wondering what tomorrow will bring. I went to sleep knowing everything is right and perfect.

Please vote and comment i want ten votes before i upload again and the next part i VERY VERY GOOD :) SO PLEASE UPLOAD THERE ARE LIKE ALMOST 600 VIEWS TO MISLEY VOTES IS NOT ALOT TO ASK FOR please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 16.5K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
598K 15.2K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
227K 5.8K 25
Rosalie is a shy girl she lets people push her around and she does not stick up for herself even when her wolf heaven tells her to fight back and yes...