❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•23•

10.7K 507 580
By flatlinecutie

"We're strong right? The both of us."

Strong woman✔︎

•Important: So i decided that not only from season 1 to 2 but the plot story will continue until the infinity fortress arc, Yes this will have a lot of manga spoilers.•

I want you guys to witness more interesting plot about this book.

So do you still want to continue reading this story? comment a green flag if you still do.

___________________

千乂ㄥ

TELEPORTING AWAY, From uzui making sure that preventing them to get in danger, perhaps geto was a bit stronger that the nine pillars.

So if there's only person that can face him was you. His breathe has a powerful technique like any others sice it was a bit close to space and sun.

The battle was starting to get more trouble some, your eyes can see through that, Tanjiro and the others was fighting the two upper moon six. As much you want to help them, you still need to resist yourself for doing that.

Oyakata-sama never allows you to infiltrate a mission when it comes to pillars and other strong slayers, he wanted you to control yourself. Let the young ones and the pillar did what they can do.

That's why you didn't wipe out the demon's existant for now, your poster father was planning a reckless plan as usual.

Jumping down for where he was located, making sure that no one was around this place.

You stood there, having serious look flastered on your face, the sound of wind blow was the only thing you can hear, The place was very dark surrounding some wooden house side by side. A shadow figure from a far  can be seen walking its way towards your direction.

The atmosphere was something else, it's too heavy that can make a normal human being frighten, He stood five meters away from you having amused smile.

"Glad you didn't forget about me?" He said, one thing that caught your attention was the clothes he was wearing, it's the same uniform of demon slayer's and has yellow button same as you (geto's jujutsu uniform).

It makes everything flashback on your mind again, knowing that it will never get erased.

"What do you want?" You said straightforward, It's not like you don't trust him before, Well you don't trust him now.

He move closer to reach you, his hand slowly went up to touch your delicate skin. Rubbing his thumb to your cheeks. Not breaking eye contact.

"I miss you."

_________________

千乂ㄥ

-Battle of slayers
with upper six-

The young slayer, run looking for the box where he left nezuko a while ago, the muzzle around the demon girl's mouth was different, a green clothing one since nezuko broke her bamboo muzzle, he bend down gently placing his sister inside the box.

She has peaceful sleeps look.

Tanjiro smiled and tied the broken strap, carrying the box.

'I can still fight.' He thought having so much injuries, his reverse technique was not working this time.

Thinking about his mentor making him worried, now that he knew (Y/N) has the same blood with them, a relative that they couldn't expected since he lost hope, the thought of losing her makes him angry.

"Please be safe sensei." He mumbled runnibg his way to the direction where the sound of rock cracking to locate the others.

Uzui stood there staring at the two siblings, holding the upper rank six together. He blame himself knowing that it may cause him trouble having poison flowing on his blood cells.

"You irritate me man, for all the Pillars i have killed, you sure have special talent." The demon boy said straching his skin while having his sister sitting on his shoulder.

This caused the sound pillar to get pissed talking about him has talents doesn't satisfied him, he couldn't be like renguko.

They talk and talk but uzui prove them that poison will never affect someone like him came from the shinobi family. But it's gotten worst the side of his face turn purple meaning it's already having effects to him.

He attacked and kick his sister from the above, throwing some explosing bomb to direct cut it's head.

The battles begins, when the trio finally arrive with an entrance, it struggles them to cut the demon's neck knowing that the belt demon got even more powerful, when her brother shares his other eyes to her.

The places was starting to become more damage than before, each one of them was trying to to give their best to kill this demons, but there's one thing they want to prove.

They want to show how skillfull they're to impress the second of master, of demon slayer.

-two strongest-

You speechless stared at the black haired male, his eyes was soften looking straight at her, the blindfold was blocking their way but geto know how much you are looking at him.

His words repeated your mind.

"Stop fooling around." You said pushing him away, but his grasp hold your waist tightly pulling you as much closer than before, which left you shock putting your right hand to his chest.

"I'm not kidding, After what happen between us, you really gonna throw me away, huh?" His words somehow made you turn your face on the other side not wantung to look at him this times.

Four years ago, you lose your virginity to him, the hook up that you never expected coming from your precious bestfriend.

But after that day happened you ignored him for three days, this somehow felt you guilty afraid of telling him what you really felt and choose to distance away from him.

But him, he never stop clinging around you.

Geto chose to not open it up and just started everything for being bestfriend, he respected your feelings so his the one that adjust everything.

He just hugged you embracing the scent that the black haired-male miss all over this hears, his lips move besides your earlobe."I'm sorry."

First form- shadow of manipulation.

You gasped when everything around the place started to turn dark, the heavy atmosphere of darkness was making you dizzy.

It was the technique, the same thing he used when both of you face upper moon one four years ago, The demon got away when he know that you passed out because geto's intense powerful shadow technique.

It's an innate domain that can make an oppent went weak reducing their abilities. Everything just went black for her surroundings she passed out on geto's arm.

Releasing everything went back to normal, he knew it was way to easy like he thought to catch your trust carrying you bridal style.

"I know you there just show off." He mumbled having serious face.

A pair of red eyes from a far staring at them both. He stood there helding his hand.

"Now, Hand me over the six eyes." He commanded staring at the sleeping young woman on his arms.

The male didn't respond to him before having a smug smirk resting on his lips.

"What makes you think? That i will hand her over to you? Sorry i don't keep promise to monkeys." He blasted another innate domain making the progenitor whole body got exploded for a sudden attack.

There's only one thing for sure geto was not an enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 291 49
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
628K 21.4K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...
64K 1.3K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
349K 12.9K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...