𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹 • γ€Œ 𝑲𝑡𝒀 𝑿...

By starrysnite

β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Welcome to New York Cit- Welcome to a random ass city in the Northwest!
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
DΓ©jΓ  VuοΏΌ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Surprise Party

4.2K 209 237
By starrysnite

i just had the best banana cream pie.

it made me see the fucking LIGHT BRO

YALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD IT WAS OH MY GODDD

*edited as of: 4/18/23*

Warning : Swearing , Very Slight Angst

          ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You widened your eyes, before slamming your fist into the palm of your hand, "Akari Izumi... it.. all makes sense now!"

She looked at you with surprise, before you sarcastically added, "Not. Still have no idea who you are. Well, I got your name.. but who are you?"

Akari let out an exasperated sigh, "You really are a sarcastic one, huh.." She then cracked a soft smile, "Well, that's all I can really tell you right now."

You deadpanned, "Seriously? You 'summoned' me to just tell your name, and then leave again? You've gotta be kidding."

Akari made her way closer to you, the clatter of her footsteps echoing across the serene yet silent atmosphere once more. Upon reaching you, she gently placed a hand on your shoulder, "You're annoyed, I know. Honestly, I would be too. But please.. try to understand my position. I promise you - with time, things will come together."

You furrowed your brows, "Hasn't there already been more than enough time?! What am I— what am I supposed to do!?" Akari's calm expression distorted into one of trouble, "Follow me. Let's have a talk, (Y/N)."

You swallowed, before following her footsteps. She snapped her fingers, creating even more stars within the abyss you stood in. You lightly gasped, taking in the scene, "Woah.."

She turned to face you, a small smirk on her face, "Pretty cool, right? I've always had a soft spot for the night sky."

Following her comment, a stat floated above her hand, sparking another question within you. You clicked your tongue, "Is that why you have a haori with constellations on it?"

She shot you a wink, "Yeah. The one who trained me - made this haori for me. Before Final Selection!"

You raised your brows in amusement, "Oh, really? Must feel pretty bougie to have your very own custom made haori."

She chuckled, "Of course!" She then laid herself down on the ground, looking up, "I don't think I was supposed to disclose any more information.. you're lucky to get away with that."

You raised a brow confusedly, before joining her in laying on the ground, "Why does it even matter? You told me about your haori, why can't you tell me anything else?"

She glanced over to you, before informing you with a sing-song voice, "Can't tell yooouu."

You groaned, forcing your head all the way backwards. Puffing your cheeks out, you began to complain once more, "Why am I even here, then!? If I'm not gonna be informed about anything, why?!"

She let out a light chuckle, "Well, I just wanted to properly meet you. Last time I initiated one of these dreams, I couldn't hold the connection for long; we didn't have much time to talk."

You deadpanned, "You already know my name, what else is there to know? You wanna know my entire life biography or something?"

Akari feigned ignorance to your sarcastic response, "You have an interest for the night sky too, right? Especially the stars?"

You hummed, "Yeah. I've always loved the stars and night sky. Oh, and the moon too. My mom adored it - that's why she gave me her hairpin."

You continued to ramble, "Just like you, I've always had a soft spot for it. One of my favorite things to do is to stargaze. I like trying to find as many constellations as possible!"

Upon noticing Akari staring, you halted your ramble, before you started to turn a light pink. You cupped your face within your palms, "Sorry, spoke too much..! So embarrassing!"

Akari let out a small laugh, "Haha! Don't be embarrassed! Personally, I love listening to people talk about their interests. It's nice to learn more about others."

She stood up, before flattening her skirt. She then reached her hand out to help you up - to which you grasped. She pulled you up and looked you in the eyes, shooting you a smile.

Akari piped up once more, "I'll look forward to the day we'll meet again. Although, it'll be a little while before it happens. It was extremely fun talking to you, (Y/N)."

You quirked an eyebrow, "Huh? You're leaving already? Why!? We only got to talk for a few minutes.. and we won't see each other for a while—!"

Akari sweatdropped, scratching her cheek, "Well, I could've stayed connected for a little longer.. but somebody is trying to wake you up."

You clutched your head, "You've gotta be kidding me!! Why am I being woken up now of all times!? Ugh—!"

Your vision slowly began to fade away, along with Akari's figure. She sent you a small yet enthusiastic wave, "Until we meet again, (Y/N)."

『✦』

You awoke from your dream, immediately shooting up from your laid position. You wiped the beads of sweat that were dripping down your forehead, and clutched your chest while you were gasping for air.

'Damn, why am I so out of breath?! Why am I sweating!?'

You were then abruptly tackled into a hug, by none other than Tanjirou. You let out a yelp of surprise, "Eh!? Tanjirou..! What happened!? Are you okay?!"

You felt his hug grow tighter, and were met with his soft sob, "(Y/N)-! I was so nervous! You weren't— you were having a nightmare of some sort.. you were whimpering and sweating.. and you wouldn't wake up!"

You immediately grew guilty of making him worry like this, so you hug him back, "I'm so sorry—! I'm okay, I'm promise.. I'm so sorry for making you worry..!"

He pulled away and looked you in the eyes, before scanning your face. Upon realizing you were telling the truth, he let out a sigh of relief.

You took notice of this, questioning him sarcastically, "Hey, you thought I was lying, weren't you?" He grew flustered, "What?! I— No! I believed you—"

You interrupted the poor boy's rambling, cupping his cheeks with your hands, before pulling him him for a soft kiss.

Once you felt him return the kiss, you felt a small feeling of giddiness in your chest arise. The moment was surreal.

However, in the back of your mind, you began to slightly panic, 'What if he thinks I'm weird for doing this!? Or.. if he thinks I'm bad with this sort of thing! Oh.. fuck!'

Too bad the romantic moment you shared with Tanjirou was ended so soon.

Urokodaki slid open the door to the room with a certain chipmunk perched on his shoulder. This caused both you and Tanjirou to jump back, and quickly scooch far away from each other.

You snapped your head towards the old man, before you and Tanjirou both simultaneously exclaimed.

"DAD!?"

"U-UROKODAKI-SAN..!"

You were each met with silence, and an awkward gaze from his tengu mask.

"..."

Urokodaki robotically slid the door shut and walked away, making you scramble after him, "H-HEY! DON'T ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED..!"

Urokodaki stiffly turned his head to face you, before clearing his throat and speaking with his signature gruff voice, "At least be quieter the next time you each do something like that."

You instantly froze in your place, your entire face burning a bright red.

'What.. THE FUCK??'

Tanjirou, who had just walked in behind you, and heard Urokodaki, instantly burned the same bright red hue as you, before covering his face with his calloused hands.

'Somebody.. please kill me.'

『✦』

Two months had passed yet again, and as usual, went by surprisingly quickly. Both you and Tanjirou still trained alongside Sabito and Makomo, and it was going quite smoothly.

You finally started to get the hang of Water Breathing, and have been able to improve your agility, speed and power.

You were currently assisting Urokodaki cut some more firewood to last the next week or so. You both were sitting in a comfortable silence so of course, you had to ruin it.

"Hey, Dad."

"..."

"Hey, Dadd!"

"..."

" HEY, DADD..!"

"What."

You clicked your tongue, attempting to think of a spur of the moment question, "What to ask, what to ask!"

After a moment passed, you perked up, "Hey, when's your birthday?"

Urokodaki abruptly halted his movements, he turned his mask to look at you, "Why do you wanna know?" You shrugged in reply, "Why not? I'm just curious."

He feigned ignorance, picking up the firewood he chopped, and sped walked back into the cabin. You yelled after him as you followed, "Hey! Where are you running off to?!"

As you, Tanjirou and Urokodaki ate dinner that same night, you pried at Urokodaki once more, "Hey, Dad." He simply stared at you, choosing to ignore you once more, "..."

However, you were a persevering person, "Hey, Dad!" Tanjirou sweatdropped, "(Y/N).. I don't think Urokodaki-san feels like talking-"

As if on cue, the man sighed, "(Y/N), what do you want from me?" You leaned across the table, eyeing his mask, "So.. when's your birthday? I just want to know!"

He swiftly and silently shot up from his seat, leaving his food behind and leaving the cabin. You groaned in frustration, dragging a hand down your face, "Come on!!"

Night soon fell, and everyone but you were asleep. You were determined to find out Urokodaki's birthday - even if it was the last thing you'd ever do.

Your mere curiosity was getting the better of you, and you had no intent on stopping it.

You silently slid the door open to the main living area, locking eye on Urokodaki tucked underneath his futon. You sneakily tip-toed over to his figure, being cautious of not waking him up.

However, you efforts were in vain. As you neared the futon, his voice pierced through the atmosphere, "(Y/N)." You yelped, slightly flinching. You then let out a small squeak, "H-Hey.."

You were far too deep now.

He arose from his futon like a mummy, before turning to you, "What are you doing awake, especially at this time of night?"

You hesitantly pointed your finger at him, before declaring in a confident tone, "I.. want to know your birthday! Every time that you ignored me, it just made me more curious!"

The man exasperatedly sighed, "If I tell you, will you finally drop it?" You enthusiastically nodded your head, a smile growing on your face, "YES!! I mean," you replied with a whisper , "Yes!"

"My birthday is in 2 days, I'm turning 67."

You widened your eyes, "TWO DAYS!? HUH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?" Soon enough, you heard the door to your shared room slide open, revealing a groggy looking Tanjirou.

He rubbed his eye, "Hey.. what's with all this yelling? Is everything okay?" You scurried to Tanjirou's side, shaking him by his shoulders, "DAD'S BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS, AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PREPARED!! AHH!"

Urokodaki pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a long, exaggerated sigh once more.

He mumbled to himself as Tanjirou lead you back into the room, "I'm going to regret this."

『✦』

You confidently placed your hands on your hips, a wide smile creeping onto your face, "Dad is totally not going to regret this!"

It was currently the day of Urokodaki's birthday, and in front of you laid eggs, milk, flour, butter and sugar. If it wasn't obvious, you were going to bake him a cake!

Technically, you weren't. You would mix everything together, while Tanjirou would execute the actual baking portion. Upon bringing the idea to Tanjirou, he insisted that he would bake, stating he would not risk something happening again.

With Urokodaki in the nearby town, you and Tanjirou had enough time to begin baking! You excitedly stirred all the ingredients together, with a nervous Tanjirou watching over you.

The boy in question then poured it into a pan you had found around the house, and set it above the flames.

It wasn't perfect, but at least it worked.

With the cake baking, you and Tanjirou took the opportunity to make the frosting. After successfully mixing the cream, sugar and butter together - for what seemed it was forever - you had both made frosting.

You dipped your index finger in the mixture, before placing a dollop upon Tanjirou's nose, giggling in the process.

"See Tanjirou? When I'm not actually cooking, I'm a pretty good chef!" Tanjirou replied with a chuckle, "Yeah, yeah.." You nudged him with your elbow while speaking sarcastically, "What? You think I'm not a bad chef?What's next, you think I'm a bad demon slayer?" Tanjirou began to flail his arms around, "Wh- NO! (Y/N) I would never..!"

You stifled a laugh, "Tanjirou, I was kidding!" Before Tanjirou had the chance to answer, you peeked at the cake, "Do you think it's ready?"

Tanjirou turned his head towards the pan while nodding, "Done already? Here, watch out!" You moved to the side, observing Tanjirou as he carefully lifted the pan, attempting not to burn himself.

Once you and Tanjirou finished icing the cake, you wrote messily in kanji, 'Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for everything!' Although the kanji was barely legible, giving you couldn't write kanji to save your life.

You cracked your knuckles, "Alright, time for phase two!"

You and Tanjirou had come up with a plan for when Urokodaki got back.

Step one: Tanjirou would catch his scent before he would walk in. He'd go outside and distract him by asking for help with chopping firewood. (Even if the three of you had more than enough.)

Step two: You'd hang up homemade decorations while he was busy. You made tons of streamers and confetti, although, the confetti was rice.

Step three: Hoshi would run to Tanjirou and Urokodaki once you were ready, and Tanjirou would bring Urokodaki back.

Step four: The best surprise party ever begins!

The plan was foolproof! All you had to do was figure out a way to hang the hard to handle streamers.

Tanjirou was currently out distracting Urokodaki, giving you a good 30-45 minutes to do this. You smirked to yourself, "Okay.. I can do this! The most professional pro out there!"

You scanned the room, looking for something to help you reach the ceiling, "If I were something to stand on, where would I be?"

You perked up, "Aha, the firewood!"

You sped walked outside to the back of the cabin, filling your arms with multiple logs. You entered the cabin, merely dropping them onto the ground before grabbing the DIY streamers.

You snickered yourself, "If 5 Minute Crafts saw me right now, they'd have their socks blown off!"

You gently stacked the logs and carefully balanced yourself upon them, unconsciously sticking your tongue out while hanging the streamers.

However, you soon lost your balance, making you fall flat on your ass. You seethed, "FUCK—! OW!! STUPID ASS LOGS— UGH!"

Hoshi was sprawled out next to Nezuko's sleeping figure, staring at you in what looked like to be disappointment.

You furrowed  your brows, "I'M TRYING MY BEST, OKAY!? You know what, Hoshi, I love you, but I could care two flying fucks about you right now. I need to FOCUS!" You slapped both of your hands on your cheeks before balancing on the logs once more.

Upon finishing, you sprawled yourself on the floor, croaking out to Hoshi, "Go get.. Tanjirou and Dad.. okay?" Hoshi trampled on your body, before scampering out the door.

You sat up on your knees, crawling over to your homemade confetti, which just so happened to be rice.

After a couple minutes passed, you heard knocks on the door, giving you a rush of excitement. You hid behind the door, a wide smile stuck to your face.

Peeking through the crack of the door, you noticed Urokodaki step forwards. Once seeing that his eyes interlocked with the cake you left out on the table, you jumped from your hiding spot, tossing your confetti everywhere.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! YEAAH!!"

Tanjirou chuckled, before exclaiming, "We wanted to properly celebrate! (Y/N) and I thought it would be fun if we made you a- eh?"

He abruptly stopped upon catching a whiff of the man's scent - anger. He altered his gaze to look at you, only to find that you were chucking the rice everywhere.

Rice littered the floor, and even kept hitting Urokodaki and Tanjirou in the face.

Tanjirou flailed his hands at you, signaling you to stop, "(Y/N)! YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP—"

Urokodaki wasted no time in raising his voice, "(Y/N)!"

You abruptly halted all movements, turning your head towards Urokodaki. You sensed his anger, but spoke nonetheless, "Happy.. birthday..?"

He angrily bent over, snatching a grain of rice off of the floor, "Why.. why are you throwing rice everywhere?!"

You gulped, "I— uh- it's confetti! Since.. you know.. it's your birthday!" You awkwardly raised a hand up in the air, "Happy Birthday, Dad!! Woohoo!"

You locked eyes with Tanjirou, sending him a panicked look.

He stepped towards the both of you, and as you inevitably awaited your doom, he pulled both you and Tanjirou in for a hug. You widened your eyes, before silently sighing of relief.

'He was just so angry! Does he have mood swings or some shit??'

He pulled back, sitting down in front of his cake, "Thank you, you two. I appreciate what you've done for me. However, if this mess isn't cleaned up by tomorrow morning, you will be consequenced. Am I clear?"

You and Tanjirou side glanced each other, before replying with a playful salute.

"YES SIR!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count : 3020

edited a/n - looking at my old writing is so hard oh my godd 😭

Urokodaki deserves a chapter ab him, so here we are 😈

I literally have no fucking clue when his birthday is so uhh i'm imagining his birthday is like 2-3 months before Tanjirou cut the boulder 💀

anyways !

today i had to start a huge project at school, it literally lasts until the end of the year.

AND ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYINGGG

there's nothing else for me to say, so ..!

smell you l8r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 439 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) HagakarΔ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
28.2K 562 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
5.9K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
3.2M 157K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...