The Sister of Rey (KYLO REN R...

By AJwrites01

Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, da... More

Episode VII
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Episode VII.V
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
Episode VIII.V
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FORTY THREE
Episode IX
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
EPILOGUE

Episode VIII

1.1K 27 3
By AJwrites01

The Last Jedi

Rey is not ready to give up on her sister yet. She's willing to do whatever it takes to save Rhy. But Rhy is gone. There is only Ver now and Ver made her choice. She chose the First Order over the only blood family she had left. Ver Loren chose Kylo Ren.

But Rey will not give up. With the help of Luke Skywalker, Rey trains so that she is strong enough to save her sister.

But Ver does not want saved. For the first time in her life she is happy, she is strong, she is powerful.

The future is an open door for Ver, the galaxy is at her fingertips.

Will Rey manage to show her sister the light or will she be consumed by the darkness within? Will Ver continue on her dark path or will she see the light? Anything is possible when the force is involved...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.1K 49
Jacen Skywalker's story continues, as he learns the ways of the Force, and takes the Grey Path. While his Father, Luke Skywalker, trains Rey, who had...
17K 310 21
The Son of Skywalker story continues as Jacen and his allies battle against Kylo Ren and the First Order, however many challenges stand in the way, i...
51.8K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
756 23 33
(After TROS) Ben is Alive! And Rey becomes pregnant with his children! A new threat known as the Phantom has risen. But everything goes even more pea...