Ripnami

By ImStukHere

All these characters were made by Tui T. Sutherland. More

All you need to know
Love you
Ouch...
Writers block
Permission
Marry me?
The wedding
Hatching Day
The name
Sorry
The hatching
Reveal
Growing up
Talent show

The giant egg

278 1 7
By ImStukHere

(Tsunami's pov)

Alright, time to tell him. 

"Hey Riptide I need to tell you something."

"What do you need, my sweet Jellyfish." Riptide has been trying to come up with a nickname for Tsunami ever sense the day after they started sharing a bed.

"2 things, one, stop trying to make up a nickname for me. Two," She stopped nervously, "I've laid an egg." She said showing the giant egg. (See what I did there, The name in the story.)

"Ow wow." He said almost instantly.

"You seem less suprised then Deathbringer did."

"I'm definatly suprised, but, I don't know."

"Is this egg, bigger than usual?"

"I guess it is, do you think it's a twin egg?" Riptide asked.

"Is it? I'll have to ask Glory and Clay."

"I can't believe I will be a dad."

"And me, a mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4.1K 170 22
Based off the song 'Therian Love' by Autumn J on YouTube and JoBo gamer on Spotify Trigger Warnings // Swearing, Abusive and Neglectful Parents, Homo...
9.9K 233 4
George and Harold have been best friends since kindergarten, and Harold had a crush on George since. After a sleepover, their lives changed.
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...