Goal: A Normal Life

Bởi IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... Xem Thêm

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Twelve

6.5K 393 50
Bởi IvoryValentia

"Morning Valerie!" Annie waved at me, standing by the bus stop. 

"G'morning...do we have to go to Pierre's house?" I yawned and stretched my arms.

I had my hair in a ponytail? Well, I tried, a random tote bag slung on my shoulder and cotton-cropped long-sleeved top and sweatpants.

"If only I could look that good with no effort.." Annie mumbled.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing~ but yeah since Pierre said that we should come over to his place today."

"So we're taking the bus?"

"Yep, unless you want your bodyguard following us all day." She narrowed her eyes at Charles from far away.

"Ok then.." We waited for the bus to arrive then we rode it.

"Valerie, have you drank your inhibitor yet? Your pheromones are quite strong today.." She worried.

I looked around and noticed that I'm being stared at, I'm not even on heat and this shit is happening? Can't they mind their own fucking business? I'm too tired to even be mad today, I shouldn't have binged watch all seasons of Attack on Titan in two days.

"Geez, what time did you sleep???" 

*crack* *sshhhh*

I opened an energy drink bottle and chugged it down. 

"Ugh, I haven't slept in two days?" 

"Wha- Why?!"

"Don't worry 'bout it, it was worth it." I waved. She squinted her eyes at me and sat down properly on the bus. I kept on nodding off so I wore my earphones and blasted loud annoying music.

We dropped off at Pierre's neighborhood. We had to walk to his house, 

"Oh, that's a nice modest house." I complimented. It was a light blue 2 story house. 

"Right? It's cute~"

We were now standing on his porch, I knocked on his door three times and his sister opened the door.

"Valerie! Annie! come in, my parents are out for the week. My brother probably has someone in his room or . . . some two? *giggle* anyways, come in." 

"Ah, Valerie did you drink your inhibitor yet? Your pheromones are really sweet may I add." She smiled and lead us to the living room.

I should ask my doctor for a stronger dosage. Ugh, that means I have to go out again.

"That stupid Pipe, he told us that he'd drive us to that new amusement park and yet he's still asleep?!" She got up and marched to his room. 

"Rise, do you have any available coffee around that I could drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's some on the coffee maker help yourself." Risette pointed at the kitchen.

I made myself a cup of coffee while I listen to the great sound of Annie yelling at Pierre as if catching her husband in the act of cheating.

"You little piece of shit! You ask us to wake up so goddamn early just to come here to your house and yet you're still asleep from banging all night?! You FU-"

"Ah~ your coffee taste's pretty good," I said.

Whoever Pierre banged with left the house as Annie dragged Pierre by the ear to the living room, shoving spinach down his throat.

"This would wake you up you freaking idiot" 

"*cough* I hate spinaaachhh!!" 

. . .

"We're here!!" Annie yelled in excitement. The first place we went to was the food court. We had to eat food before anything else. I also don't think I've eaten anything the chef cooked for me since the night before yesterday.

*ping*

With a Belgium waffle on my mouth, I opened up my phone, 

Charles, the Bodyguard

Miss, where are you?

sent 10:21am

@ d nwly opnd amsmnt prk.

sent 10:22am

..What?

sent 10:24am

Guess :)

sent 10:25am

Miss?

sent 10:25am

Miss??

sent 10:26am

Miss, you turned off your GPS.

sent 10:27 am

..Alright, I will look for you, Miss.

sent 10:28am

K. Thanks.

sent 10:30am

I closed my phone and drank my caramel milkshake. Now, where the hell did those two go.. I looked to my right, they weren't there. I looked to my left, they also weren't there,

*sigh* Those two are serious-

"Libby!" I got startled when I felt a person hug me from behind, but whoever it was, was pretty short.

I turned around to see the little boy from the arcade. The thing though, what's his name again?

"Hi Kid, whatcha doing here? ya got a guardian or somethin?" I searched around.

"mhm! My brother came with me. He was busy but Mom forced him to take a break and bring me here." He smiled

"Oh? Where is he then? I dun see him nowhe-"

"Stellan, stop running off where I can't see you.

'Stellan, yeah that's this kid's name. Thanks, dude.'

I looked at the guy who I guess is his brother and. Ah, he's the guy from who I borrowed the knife. This reminds me that I need to get my hair trimmed. I guess it explains why this kid is an Alpha.

I felt a pull on my sweatpants and Stellan was urging me to crouch and lend an ear to him to which I did.

"Libby, have you perhaps gotten your Heat? Although I don't think you are 18 yet but anyways it's dangerous. If your scent gets anymore stronger I don't know if others can take it." He whispered worriedly.

I tipped my head to the side, staring at the cute kid who's worried about a person's safety whom he barely even knows yet.

"It's fine, You're right I'm 17 and I'm already planning on scheduling an appointment with my doctor for a stronger inhibitor." 

"Inhibitor? You..you've already gotten your heat?" His brother neared us, his gold eyes staring at me in a curious but cautious gaze.

"..Yeah, I was 16 when I first got my heat. I've been using inhibitors since then." I shrugged.

"That's early." His forehead scrunched up.

"I just live with it. It just  gets annoying at times." He just nodded his head and minded his business. 

I couldn't find where Annie and Pierre went but Annie sent me a message that they were stuck in the middle of a shitting long line. It was fine anyways since Stellan dragged me wherever he wanted to go.

He's an exception since he's a kid but if it was someone older, they might just get a punch in their eye sockets.

To be Continued . . .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1K 161 13
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...
78.6K 5K 21
The anger on his face.. I'm seeing it for the first time.. He came to me taking big steps.. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" he said clenching his jaws.. I...
89.1K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...