𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐇�...

chickennuggetgremlin tarafından

Heir to the (L/n) family (Y/n) life was very strict. He/She didn't have much time to go out into the world an... Daha Fazla

Season 1 慰カ王
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】

【Chapter 23】

2.3K 57 31
chickennuggetgremlin tarafından

❝ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫. ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The manor was lively the day after the meeting with the two angered parents, and right now I was quite busy with organizing preparations for my departure to London in Great Britain. Since my last call with the Hitachiin twins just yesterday, I have been occasionally glancing outside a window, thinking that the figures of them and the rest of the Host Club would appear outside of my house, waving at me on top of their private jets.

To say that I dreaded the visit to London was true; I didn't wish to become engaged to no teenage prince, especially after the multiple affairs and on-and-off engagements. Combing back my hair with my hand, I groaned and shut the two curtains, barring my view from the outside world.

"Master."

Not bothering to turn around to see who was speaking to me, I asked: "What?"

"The private jet is prepared for departure. All luggage has already been boarded and all preparations have been completed." Hearing the news, I strolled away from the window and out of my room, down the stairs as my personal butler walked obediently behind me, no noise being heard from him.

"Good morning, master."

Looking up, I nodded and drew out my phone, studying the shaping stock market as I walked down the middle that all the maids, butlers, and chefs built with their bodies. Noticing as the two large doors opened, I looked up and saw the private jet in all its brilliance. Polished, white-colored with the family symbol on its side, and immense.

Only the best of the best for the (L/n) family.

Tucking my phone inside of my pant pocket, I strode up to the pilots and nodded to them while they bowed in reverence—the other flight attendants doing the same. Not offering too much consideration to the skin-tight white shirt that I was wearing, I stepped up the red velvet boarding stairs, the waking sun gracing my figure as I shined in splendor.

Beauty and perfection are so quick to bore.

Staring inside the new interior, I accompanied one of the flight attendants and sat on an ergonomic captain's chair, leaning back on it as picked out my phone and studied it once more. No urgent messages.

"Master, would you like any refreshments?"

Glancing up, I shook my head. "No, thank you. I'm currently full." Paying no more attention to the attendant, I pulled out my computer and typed in the password, ignoring the pilot's statements and safety procedures as they readied for take-off.

"Rune, how long is the flight going to take?"

"Approximately 12 hours and 30 minutes, Master (Y/n)."

Leaning back in my seat, I nodded my head. "Inform me when we land."

"With pleasure, Master (Y/n)."

Closing my eyes, I breathed thoroughly in and gradually let my breath go, the whirring of the engine not bothering me as I finally accept the precious leisure of slumber.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Nine hours have passed since I last slept, and now the moon was already aging in the blanketed sky as dozens of dots of starlights painted the sky with me closer to them since I have been in quite some time.

The only light that was illuminating the room was that one of my computer as I typed away on an important report from my company about the trading disputes that were arising lately. Recognizing this as nothing but a minor inconvenience, I delivered my team my solution.

No one was near me as half of the flight attendants went to sleep, while the other ones who already slept were lingering inside of their private rooms as they anticipated orders. With my window opened I looked outside, resolving to take a break from the persistent work I have been doing this past hour.

Watching as the moon emerged grand and whole, I beamed lightly in thought as I commemorated all those times when I would accompany my mother in business trips around the world, and at nights when my mother was unavailable—just like I am now—I would look outside the window as a sort of consolation. But now it was all different. Now I had the entire company on my shoulders, and not just the studies to become the leader.

Looking away from the window, I peered back at my computer and began the rest of my work, the numerous emails and reports exhausting my mind as I slapped myself mentally for being so inconsiderate about the business.

Suddenly a faint 'ding' tone came from the computer as I glanced down and dragged my mouse over to the notification—clicking it.

—Hello. How is your flight going? Smooth, I hope.

Glancing over at the contact, I noticed it read "Glasses guy".

Hello, Kyoya-sempai. My flight is going smoothly. Thank you for worrying.—

—That is wonderful. Though I have approached you for a different reason other than chit-chatting.

I rolled my eyes. 'I'm not surprised, Kyoya-sempai.'

—I came here to caution you that the others are arranging on following your expedition to the United Kingdom.

Thank you for notifying me, Kyoya-sempai—but I have already been made aware yesterday. While I expect them to appear in some part of my trip, I don't believe they'll pose much trouble.—

However, I don't think you simply came here to just inform me of such meaningless information. Am I correct, Kyoya-sempai?—

Grinning in amusement as I saw the three dots floating before pausing, I chuckled. I seemed to have hit the target.

—Yes, you are correct. You see... I have been thinking of how this looked like, and I thought, who was better to ask than you? I mean, you are the best with advice, so I just thought.

Oh?

Whatever it is, please show it to me quickly. I have much work that I need to finish.—

A minute has passed of me waiting, and before I could click out of the chat, I png appeared. Shrugging my shoulders, I clicked on it, only to reel back in shock. There he was, chest exposed as his sharp collarbones presented before me. His expression looked timid and embarrassed—yet desperate. Even with his pants still on, I could see that he deliberately lowered it down for me to see his mermaid line in full glory.

To say that I was turned on was a lie.

Oh? Kyoya-sempai, in what state are you to send me such an improper picture of yourself?—

—Do you not like it?

Whether or not I like it doesn't matter. The genuine issue is on your question. And to answer your question, I would say yes; yes you have a body worthy of praise.—

Is that all you need?—

The three dots floated once more as I waited for a few more seconds, only for his next reply to make me grin.

—Now that you have judged my body, I think of it only as fair for you to do the same.

Kyoya-sempai, nothing is fair in this world.—

—Only you are, (Y/n).

'Smooth.'

Unbuckling myself, I got up from my seat and stretched for a while before walking down the aisle and to the bathroom. Sliding the door open, I walked into the fairly wide bathroom and shut it behind me, locking it. Taking off my shirt, I put it on the side of the sink as I slid down my bra strap.

'Okay, this should look good.'

Turning my phone on, I smiled at the camera and took a hasty picture, sending it to Kyoya-sempai. Turning off my phone, I put back my button-up shirt and stepped out of the bathroom, only to sigh as I walked back in. Something told me I should stay there for a while.

Clicking on Kyoya-sempai's profile, I read his text. Wow, what a virgin.

—You look so lovely, (Y/n). God, you are just... I don't know how t describe you.

Frowning at what he said, I typed the next one quickly.

Thank you, but I'm afraid that's all we can do, friend. Good night.—

Putting my phone in airplane mode, I trudged out of the bathroom and back to my seat, turning on my computer as I tucked away my phone.

He's my friend, I can't forget that. They're all that I have now, so I musn't be so careless.

I need them. 

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

88.4K 2.4K 18
[Y/n] the sweetheart of the Host club. often times considered the second mom in the group. being a 3rd year and the heir to his family's restaurant d...
20.9K 653 20
It was hard times for your parents as they tried their best to pay off the debt that piled mountains high, along with bills, and money to take care o...
382K 10.5K 34
(Y/N) Shirubanaito, the only child and the successor of the Shirubanaito company never wanted more than anything to be like the others and attend sch...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...