Love Life and Niall Horan

Da MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 Altro

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 21 •

26.7K 499 176
Da MomentsInTimeX

I closed my eyes and cringed as screams came from every direction as the interviewer started speaking and the lights became brighter. Wow, these lights are going to give me a major headache.

"Hello! My name is Jerry and this is The Jerry Show! Inventive, I know." He said his signature line. "On this weeks show we have One Direction! Please welcome them onto the stage!"

Everyone screamed louder, if that was possible while Jerry sat down and the boys came to the stage.

I cringed as people shouted all sorts of things at them, some slightly rude.

"HARRY HAVE MY BABIES!"

That one made me burst out laughing and James and Lauren give me weird looks as I turned to look at the girl that said it.

She just gave me a dirty look before returning to shout Harry's name.

Well then, I thought turning around.

I could see the boys looking at me and James before the interviewer called their attention.

"So boys." He said, as the crowd went silent and the camera kept rolling. "I'm sorry if I get this wrong, but in order your names are Harry, Lewis, Niall, Liam and Zayn, correct?"

I grinned at his mistake, as the boys all just nodded their head, obviously not minding about the mis-pronounciation of Louis' name.

"I've got a few question's from fans here. Well. I have a lot, but can I just do a quick quickfire for you guys?"

They all nodded as Jerry began reading the questions off of his cards, going on the line in the same order he mentioned before.

This quickfire went on for a while as the crowd laughed as they stuttered and stumbled on some questions.

"Okay so who's the funniest?"

"Louis." Everyone cried immediately.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Did I pronounce your name wrong?"

"No, it's fine, I'm used to it." Louis laughed.

The man just nodded.

"Best cook?"

"Harry. Or Zayn." Niall mumbled.

"Okay." He finished, putting the cars down on the table next him.

He stayed quiet for a while before saying slowly, "We know you're all single, but is there anyone in the band who maybe fancies someone?"

I looked at Niall worriedly, was he going to be okay?

"I don't." Liam admitted, putting his hand up.

The rest stayed quiet as the man grinned in realisation at them all.

I knew about Niall and Zayn but Harry and Louis? Who did they like?

Liam looked at them all with a shocked expression.

"You do?" He asked.

"Okay!" The man cried, "I think that concludes our interview with One Direction! Goodnight everybody! Come back tomorrow when we will be interviewing Colin Morgan!"

The lights went up and the interviewer stood up, before giving the boys a hand shake and leaving backstage. The boys followed after him as everyone started speaking and standing up to leave.

"Aw I love Colin Morgan." Lauren sighed, grinning. (A.N- 'tis true;]) 

James just laughed and shook his head, grinning at her.

As I stood up I closed my eyes in pain. My head was killing.

Not literally but I mean it fucking hurt. A lot.

"Ow, my head's killing." I groaned, sitting back down.

"Are you okay?" James asked worriedly as Lauren placed a cold hand onto my head.

"She's burning up." Lauren whispered to James as I rested my head on the back of the seat.

I turned to look around the building to see we were nearly the only ones still here. The boys told me and James to wait for them here.

I groaned as my head hurt from the action and lay back again, closing my eyes. 

"I'm going to sleep." I mumbled.

"No Natalie, you have to stay awake." Lauren demanded, "Going to sleep is one of the worst things you could do right now."

"Whatever," I mumbled again, "I'm tired."

I wrapped my unusually shaky arms around my torso before snuggling into the seat and started to drift of as voices came from the other side of the room.

I heard alot of whispering and mumbling before I felt a pair of arms pick me up. I was too tired to try and figure out who it was so I just kept quiet and snuggled my face into their chest as they carried me out into the van.

They placed me down and sat beside me as everyone piled into the van loudly.

Suddenly the voices became quieter and quieter as I drifted off to sleep.

*

"And yeah, then I said that I was too tired to do anything and he was like..."

I woke up to someone speaking loudly and carelessly. Someone speaking a little too much.

"Louis shut the fuck up. You can talk the hind legs off a donkey." I mumbled sleepily.

"Natalie!" I heard people gasp and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god shut up. My head's killing." I moaned, opening my eyes.

"Who wants to play hide and seek?" Louis suggested.

I gave him a confused look, "Louis you can't play hide and seek in a car..."

"Oh... um, Tag? Tag you're it!" He cried, tagging Harry who was next to him.

"Tag you're it!" Harry cried back childishly, tagging him.

"No!" Louis looked like he was about to cry, "Natalie! Tag you're it."

"Louis? Seriously?"

"Aw you ruined it." Harry frowned.

"No, you can't play Tag in a car either..." I added.

"I spy!" Louis cried, bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Uh okay I guess you can play that..."

"Okay... I spy with my little eye..." He trailed off looking confused with himself. "Oh I forgot how to play."

"Louis?" I asked him with a weird look.

"Louis Louis Louis Louis. That's weird it's like Lew-ee that's weird it should be Lewis. Did you know Fizzy calls me Lewis? My own sister calling me by the wrong name. Fizzy sounds like a can of pop like it could be a new name! Oh my gosh we should make our own pop and call it Fizzy Pop!"

"No Louis." Everyone groaned.

"Okay what happened to Louis?" I questioned, looking at the boy who was acting extremely weird next to me.

"I don't know. We got in the car and he started acting like he was on drugs." Lauren cried.

"Oh hi Lauren." I grinned, "why are you here?"

"SHE'S HERE BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" Louis cried, throwing his arms around the poor girl.

"Louis, stop. You're gonna give the poor girl a heart attack." Harry calmly said to him.

"Can I cuddle you then Hazza?" Louis grinned mischieviously.

"No." Harry laughed.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN!" Louis cried. "Natalie Harry said I can't- can I have an apple?"

"What- Wait, what? Louis what's happening to you?"

He didn't answer, he was too busy pretending to sleep on Niall's shoulder.

"Anyway I'm here because Louis wouldn't let go of me and my Mum is away at work and my dad is with Jenson so I thought I'd come along."

Louis immediately woke up from his fake sleep, "Jenson. Like Jenson Button vrrrmmm vrmm. Oh my gosh I can be Lewis Hamilton! But I thought my name was Louis? Niall are you a giraffe?"

"No I don't think so Louis." Niall laughed, shaking his head before sitting back and sighing.

"You're lucky he didn't drop you carrying you out into the car." Liam admitted, laughing.

I grinned at him before turning my head to see James and Lauren talking, and Niall on his phone. Harry was looking out of the window calmly. It was then I noticed Zayn asleep next to Liam, leaning against him lightly.

"Can I wake Zayn up? I need someone to sing Happy Birthday to please please please." Louis grinned at me.

"No Louis. It's not Zayn's birthday until January and it's like the 2nd of August."

"But I want ice cream!" Louis cried.

"What?"

"Shut up I said I'm trying to sleep! Stop being so loud! Rude people these days. Dinosaur." Louis shouted happily before closing his eyes and pretending to fall asleep on Niall again.

"Somethings wrong with that boy. I swear I've never seen him this crazy." I laughed confused.

"I'm right not wrong you silly goose." Louis laughed, tapping me on the shoulder slightly.

"Wait I thought you were asleep?" I groaned.

"I don't sleep in the day. I'm an owl."

"But owls do sleep in the day Louis..." I laughed.

"No they sleep in the... oh they sleep in the day. Natalie?"

"What Louis?" I asked.

"I um... oh I forgot again." He cursed, frowning.

"Okay the-"

"Oh! I remembered it!"

"What?" I sighed.

"Hi."

"Hi Louis."

He smiled at me for a second before looking out of the window, calming down.

I sighed happily. Maybe I could go back to sleep, my head was still killing.

I closed my eyes and leant back, ready to go to sleep.

"Natalie?"

"What Louis?!" I cried, sitting up and opening my eyes.

"I forg- oh! I still want an apple."

"Louis do I look like I have any apples with me?"

"No." He frowned, looking at his hands.

"Well then."

I gave up on sleeping and turned my face to look at James and Lauren who were laughing with eachother.

"Natalie can you see the emu's too?!" Louis whispered with wide eyes.

I looked at him weirdly, "no I don't think so Louis."

"You're just mad you haven't got special eyes like me."

"Yeah okay."

"Liam are we there yet?" Louis asked.

"No."

It stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Niall are we there yet?"

"No we're not." Niall replied, seemingly annoyed for some reason.

"Zayn are we there yet?"

"Louis." I scolded him, "Zayn isn't even awake."

He just stuck his tongue out at me.

"Lauren are we there yet?"

"Louis!" Liam finally snapped, "we still have another two hours or so to go."

"Why is it so far away?" I asked.

Liam shrugged, "it's where the photoshoot is."

"Photoshoot is a funny word. Photo shoot. Oh no I don't like it. Photo and shoot. That isn't a nice word." Louis rambled.

I sighed. This was going to be a long 2 hours.

**

Sorry this is so short. I'll update before Friday. :)

Sorry I haven't updated for ages. I've been having a really hard time lately.

Your guys' comments just cheer me up so much. Thank you so much if you've ever commented on this story. I love you all so much.

Wow 60,000 reads I love you all so much.

Sorry if I didn't reply to your comment last chapter. I usually just reply to everyone but I've not had a laptop lately and it never lets me reply on my phone.

Song of the week- Lightweight- Demi Lovato'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4K 105 33
1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."