𝟓𝐬𝐨𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐕𝐨𝐥.𝟐

By itisannak

More stories with 5sos, all written by me. More

Intro: What to expect from this book
Parenthood Rehearsal (Ashton Irwin Fluff)
Meant to (Calum Hood Fluff/ Angst)
Nap (Ashton Irwin Fluff / College AU)
Sugar, oh honey, honey (Sugar Daddy!Ashton Smut)
Car Sex (Luke Hemmings Smut)
High School Crush (Math Teacher!Luke x Music Teacher!Y/N)
Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 6: Being Away to New Year's Day (Calum Hood Smut)
Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 8: First Fight, First Anniversary (Calum Hood Smut)
Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 9: Meet the Family (Calum Hood Fluff)
Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 10: Moving In (Calum Hood Fluff)
Ruin the friendship (Calum Hood Smut)
F*ck the Friendship (Calum Hood Smut / Ruin the Friendship Part 2)
Storm Part 2 (Calum Hood Smut)
Wicked Game (Mafia Boss!Calum x Florist!Y/N Smut / Angst)
'Best Years' by 5 Seconds of Summer (Ashton Irwin Fluff/ The CALM fic series)
'Lover of Mine' by 5sos (Michael Clifford Smut/ The CALM Series)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 1: New York (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 2: New York (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 3: New York City (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 4: New York City (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 5: Winter Wonderland (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 6: New York, Zurich, London (Sugar Daddy!Harry)
Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Epilogue; Hawaii (Sugar Daddy!Harry)

Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 7: Birthday Boy (Calum Hood Smut)

957 8 8
By itisannak

Summary: Calum has a wishlist for his birthday. And Dr. Angel Face plans on crossing every item off. 
(Words: 7.2k) (Smutish / Use of Toys / Sexual Innuendos)
(Main Stories: Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 3: Heat Extended, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative AU: Dr. Angel Face Alternative) (Prequels: Part 1: Meet Cute to 2nd Date, Part 2: House Date to Board Prep, Part 3: Boards to Wedding Invitation, Part 4: Wedding Invite & Midnight Visit, Part 5: Visiting to Leaving for Europe, Part 6: Being Away to New Year's Day)
Author Note: I am still alive, still writing y'all. I have a few stories ready, but I hate editing, so I have been avoiding it. And I have a few counselees, so I have been kinda busy with sessions lately. Hope you enjoy the story. 
--

"Your birthday is coming up..." I point out, opening the lid to my takeaway salad and leaving my phone on the table.
"I know. And our anniversary as well." He replies, grabbing one of the burritos from the bag.
"We have like a month and then some for our anniversary. But your birthday is like 10 days from now..." I reply and he shrugs.
"How are we going to celebrate it?" I ask and he sighs.
"I don't know. I don't have any plans, I just want some rest." He replies, taking a bite from his food.
"You don't seem excited. Is everything ok?" I ask, reaching to place my hand on top of his.
"Everything is fine, I promise. I am just tired. The tour, now recording with the Chainsmokers, the upcoming promo for the song. It is just a lot. I want something chill this year." He explains and I nod my head.
"If this is what you want, then it is what we are going to do..."
"Wanna know what I really want to do?" He asks.
"Of course."
"I want to go to bed the night before my birthday, with you between my arms. I want us to wake up together, have breakfast in bed, fuck after that. Then go for a swim in the pool with Duke, soak in some sun. Then get ready for dinner at a fancy place, go all out during it, meet the guys for a drink after that, then go to bed with you again, after some drunk sex. This is all I want for my birthday." He replies and I hum, biting the inside of my cheeks.
"What type of breakfast?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"Pancakes. This is the only question you have after everything I said?" He asks me and I nod my head, reaching in the paper bag for my burrito.
"I can make some arrangements for that." I wink at him, pushing the empty bowl aside.
"What about our anniversary? How do you want to spend it?" He asks me.
"Aren't you going to be tired to celebrate it?"
"Nope. So, what do you want to do?"
"I have no clue, actually. Is it weird that it doesn't feel like we have been together for nearly a year?" I ask and he chuckles, nodding his head.
"Sometimes it feels like I have known you my whole life. Others, it feels like I have just met you." He adds.
"After everything, I didn't think we would actually make it." I admit. He fake-gasps, holding his chest.
"Thank you for having so much trust in us..."
"I mean, 2 tours, then spending Christmas apart, all the times I ditched you for surgery, all the shifts that lasted more than normal. I told you, I have been through some pretty bad breakups, for half of what we have been through. Excuse me for having low expectations."
"Baby, your exes were dumb as rocks for letting you slip away." He reaches for my hand, bringing it to his lips and planting a kiss on my knuckles.
"That right there, this is the reason I love you. You are way too lenient with me..."
"I am not lenient... I am just appreciative. I have pure gold in my hands." He goes back to eating his food, leaving me with a smile on my face. If he wasn't eating, I would be kissing him right now.

"What time do you have to go to the hospital?"
"At 6. I will be done at 2 and then I am heading home."
"You don't want to spend the night with me?" He pouts and I roll my eyes at him.
"I want to, more than anything. But I have to stay at my house every once in a while."
"No, you don't."
"This feels like déjà vu. We have had that discussion in the past. And I do have to stay at my place sometimes."
"I promise to let you sleep in."
"Like you did today?"
"Oh, come on. It is not my fault I tripped on Duke as I was getting dressed to leave for the studio."
"All that matters is that I woke up. Baby, you will see me during the weekend. I need to bring over new clothes, either way."
"You are breaking my heart."
"I know a great cardiologist."

"What do I even get you for your birthday?" I ask Calum, after spitting out my toothpaste.
"Nothing." He replies, passing me the mouth wash.
"There must be something you want. I want to get you something."
"You don't have to."
"I said I want to, I didn't say I have to. Now, I squeezed my mind dry, but nothing seems good for you. So, pretty please, save your hot girlfriend some drama and please tell her what is it that you want for your birthday..." I bat my eyelashes at him and he sighs. He takes a minute to think about it, just as I rinse my mouth with the mouth wash.
"A week off..." He finally says. I furrow my eyebrows at him, trying to decipher what he said.
"You want a week off? From me?" I ask and he shakes his head no.
"Of course not. Quite the opposite. I want you to take a week off and come to New York with me."
"What? When?"
"I want you to join me on the Who Do You Love promotion in New York, the second week of March. This is the only thing I want." He replies, resting with his back against the sink.
"Are you sure I will be welcome there?" I ask him and he nods.
"The boys love you. Especially Ash, he is going to lose it when I tell him you are coming. Alex and Drew won't have an issue, I am sure."
"I am not worried about them. I am worried about your management. We barely were able to keep us a secret when I visited you on tour, and your management seemed to have an issue with that. Are you sure they will be fine with me joining?"
"Leave management to me. Just tell me if you want to come, and of course, if you will be able to come." He pulls me closer, resting his hands on my hips.
"I am sure I have vacation days available, but I will have to check with my chief and get back to you."
"Sure." He mumbles, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"But you have to tell me what I can get you for your birthday... The New York trip barely feels like a gift." I point out and he smirks at me.
"I am sure we will be able to come up with something..." He leaves a kiss on the tip of my nose.
"I mean something I can buy, Cal..."
"I was thinking something more on the handmade side. Something that will have your touch." He moves his lips to my lips.
"Your taste..." He then moves them to my chin.
"Your scent..." Now his lips are on my neck.
"I am serious, Cal..." I moan, earning a chuckle from him.
"I am too. Very serious, (Y/N)." He picks me up, hooking his arms under my thighs.
"Cal..." I protest as he carries me out to his bed, but he seems determined.
"Shush. Don't make me spank you... So soon after the last time..." He places me on top of the bed gently. I bite my bottom lip, bringing the memory to my head.
"Would that be too bad?" I ask, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"It would. I have other plans for the night." He murmurs, tracing his hand over the contour of my body.
"What kind of plans?" I ask, shivering as his fingers peek underneath my top.
"Patience is a virtue, Angel Face..." He smirks before he composes himself and stands up.
"Don't move from here." He commands, pulling himself away from me.

"Dr. Karev, can I get a minute?" I knock on the chief's door, which is already wide open.
"Come on in, Dr. (Y/L/N)." He raises his gaze from the file he has been studying, gesturing for me to take a seat.
"I would like to ask for a week off."
"A week off?" Alex asks surprised; in the 7 years I have been at this hospital, I have only been absent for 2 weeks in total.
"Yes. I want the second week of March off. I have many vacation days saved and I have agreed with Dr. Shepherd for who is going to cover my service while I am off. Of course, I will be available to consult via call if needed." I explain, making him look at me with knitted eyebrows.
"Ok then. Since you made arrangements, I can make it happen. Is that all?" He asks.
"I also need the day-off on the 25th of this month. I will make sure I cover my hours, but I really need the day off on the 25th."
"Why the 25th specifically?" He asks and I bite the inside of my cheek.
"It is my boyfriend's birthday. The only thing he wants is a full day with me. I promise to make up the hours, I will even work double shifts." I promise, making Dr. Karev soften at me.
"You worked the holiday shifts, didn't you?" He asks me and I nod.
"The 25th is your day-off then. Don't ask me for more anytime soon." He becomes a bit sterner and I compose myself, nodding my head.
"Thank you, Chief. I promise I won't ask for more." I smile at him, getting up from my seat.

Now that I secured my day off, all I need to do is find the perfect gift for Calum.

"Who do I have to thank for letting you spend nearly 36 hours with me?" Calum asks as I finish bringing down the lemon sauce for my chicken bites.
"Alex Karev, I guess." I smile as he leaves a kiss on the side of my neck as his arms wrap around my waist protectively.
"I will make sure to send him the biggest wine basket I can find." He moves his hands, resting them now inside the pockets of my sweats.
"Briber..."
"Hey, if it means I get to see you for more than 8 hours each time, I will buy him a new hospital." He comments and I burst out laughing.
"Baby, you can't afford it. It cost nearly 200 million dollars after the plane crash." I reply and he scoffs.
"Yeah, it wouldn't be smart to do that, then. Anyway, I am just glad you are here, that we are having this delicious meal you are making for dinner, that I will get to go to bed and wake up with you in the morning. And that I am spending every minute of my birthday with you."
"Well, I am very happy it makes you happy." I giggle, taking the pan off the stove.
"It will make me happier if you let me take you upstairs." He mumbles, pressing his body on mine.
"I am cooking..." I remind him.
"Are you gonna say no to the birthday boy?" He gasps surprised.
"Not your birthday yet, love."
"In Aussie it is."
"We are not in Australia though, are we?" I ask him and he groans.
"Come on... I have been thinking about you all day. I got myself excited..." He whines and I shrug.
"I am cooking."
"Let it get cooked and come upstairs with me."
"I cannot do that."
"I have a crockpot. You can toss the chicken in there and the meat is going to become so tender, it will melt in our mouths."
"It is chicken breast bites, and they are cooked in a pan, in their own juices with a bit of wine and lemon juice. Putting them in the crockpot is going to melt them into goo. I think you are going to have to be able to be patient until we finish eating to go upstairs." I reply, turning my head to plant a kiss on his jaw.
"You're a mean one." He groans, resting his chin on top of my head.
"Maybe you should entertain yourself by setting the table. And opening that bottle of good wine you have..." I suggest, earning a hum from him.
"Are you planning on getting me tipsy and taking advantage of me?" He asks me teasingly.
"Soda it is then." I purse my lips, wiggling my eyebrows at him. Calum rolls his eyes before he pecks on the top of my head.
"I will go set us up on the coffee table. And I'll put on a movie." He sighs and I smile at him.
"Food will be ready in 15."

"If you keep cooking like that, I am going to become round as a meatball." Calum clings his glass on mine.
"I will start cooking horribly then..." I tease him, sipping on my wine. I am on my second glass, so my cheeks have been becoming hotter by the minute.
"Or you could help me burn the calories... Just an idea..." He cocks his head to the side.
"Why do you have to be such a cringy 15-year old?" I ask him with a giggle.
"Because you make me feel 15 again..." He winks at me, making me shake my head.
"Fuck it, Hood. You have your way with words..."
"Worked like a charm, didn't it?"
"You are lucky I want to let you see the day you become 23..." I crawl closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He lifts my chin up, making me look at him before he leans down to kiss me. He tastes like wine and his stubble scratches my face, but I love this sensation and his taste. Especially after his rough fingers move to touch my cheeks.
I find myself moving to straddle him, craving to get closer to him, leaving no gap between us.
My hands move to the back of his head, pulling at the freshly bleached locks; this new look makes him absolutely delicious, even though the bleach made his hair a bit coarser. Calum pulls away from the kiss, moving his lips to toy around the sweetspot on my neck.
"I crave you." He utters, lowering to my collar bone. I moan, both because of his admission and because his lips on my skin are heavenly.
"Not more than I do..." I admit, tracing my nail in loose circles at the base of his neck.
"We should do something about that..." He suggests, resting his hands on my lower back. I nod my head, leaning down to capture his lips with mine.
"I don't want to move upstairs yet... This is very cozy." Calum mumbles, stroking his hand over my spine.
"Maybe we should start here." I offer, just as he finds the hem of my top.
"Start?" He asks, peaking his tongue from between his lips.
"The night is still young... Unlike you..." I tease him, making him laugh loud, throwing his head back. His chest is vibrating as he laughs, his face scrunching as he snorts softly. I press my lips together as I appreciate how cute he is at this specific moment. I curl up to his chest, resting my head on the curve between his shoulder and neck.
"If you say that now, what are you going to say when I turn 50?" He asks me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his hands on the small of my back.
I bring my eyes to meet his, feeling my heart flutter at the thought of being with him after all these years.
"I am going to say the same thing. The exact same thing." I smile, making him hum in approval.
"I like the thought you are going to be my girl when I turn 50."
"More like you old hag by then. I will be 54 when you turn 50."
"Oh, such a shocking difference. I am going to be a gross old man by then."
"I know a great plastic surgeon. I will make sure you never turn gross. Even though I highly doubt you would either way. Your mom has some strong genes. You will stay young forever." I brush my hand over his plump cheek, making him lean onto my palm and plant a kiss on the inside of it.

We both stay silent, looking at each other with the softest looks on our faces. The movie plays in the background but I have completely blocked everything else but my breathing syncing with Calum's.
"You know how I feel right now?" He asks me, relaxing back on against the couch behind us.
"If you feel like I feel, I will say smitten." I reply and he tilts his head to the side.
"Happy. I feel utterly and completely happy. I don't want this moment to ever change. I want to spend every birthday with you straddling my lap while we talk about whatever. I don't mind anything else, this is how I want my birthday to be from now on."
"Like that in general or with me specifically?" I ask and he smiles at me.
"With you. Specifically." He says confidently, earning a purr from my lips.

Getting out of bed without waking Calum up was easier than I thought it would be. It was hard moving fast to turn off the alarm, the loud sound nearly waking Calum up. But that made him let go of me and shift to his other side, which allowed me an easy escape.
Calum had asked for pancakes for his birthday breakfast, so I looked online how to make birthday cake frosting to decorate his plate and start his day in a fun way. I plan on giving him every item on his Birthday Wishlist, so I am prepared to be spent by the time we call it a day.

I balance the tray in my hands and walk towards the bedroom, trying to avoid tripping over Duke who has been begging for a bite ever since I started cooking.
As expected, Calum is still asleep, having turned back to face my side of the bed, and now hugging my pillow. I make sure Duke cannot reach the tray as I leave it on the bedside table to poke Calum awake. He stirs a bit and groans but still doesn't open his eyes.
"Birthday boy... Wake up. I have a surprise for you." I sing, leaning down to kiss his shoulder cap.
"No matter what it is, it can wait 5 more minutes."
"I assure you it cannot." I reply, lighting up the candle with his lighter.
Calum whines, but lets go of my pillow and sits up, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the morning light.
I take my most Marilyn mood, picking up the tray before I sing him the birthday song. He keeps giggling as I do, which makes me want to start giggling as well. Still, I manage to sing the song before inviting Calum to blow the candle.
"Make a wish." I cheer, causing Calum to pause for a few seconds before he blows out the lone candle on top of the stack of pancakes.
"Happy birthday, bub." I cheer, making Calum lean back and smile and he shakes his head.
"Alright... This is nice. Did you wake up early to make all that?" He asks me, picking up the tray.
"No, they suddenly fell from the sky..." I sass and he chuckles.
"I sense a little bit of irony, but I am going to skip it because this looks absolutely amazing. Thank you, my love." He reaches for my hand as I take a seat on the bed.
"You are welcome." I lean in, pecking his lips softly. Calum smiles against my lips, before he pulls away, picking the candle off the pancakes and leaving it by the side of the plate.
He picks up the fork and knife, cutting a piece of the pancakes and passing it to me.
"You should have the first piece yourself." I state and he grimaces at me, still keeping it in front of me.
"I make the rules today. And the rules say you get the first piece. Come on, eat up."
I take the bite, making Calum wink at me before cutting a piece for himself.
I pick up my coffee, sipping on it as I watch him gobble down his pancakes.
"This might be the best birthday breakfast pancakes I have had this far."
"Have you ever had birthday breakfast pancakes?"
"Of course, I have had. And yours are the best this far."
"You only say that because you love me." I reply as he passes me one more bite.
"I mean, it is a factor. But those are truly good. I can't believe you woke up early to make me breakfast."
"I mean, it is part of your birthday wishlist... I couldn't have done it differently." I reply and he shrugs.
"Morning sex was also on my list..." He cocks an eyebrow at me.
"Mm... Well, I don't remember noting that on my list so..." I shrug my shoulders. Calum leaves the tray on the bedside table and grabs me by my ankle, pulling me at the end of the bed before he hovers over me, bringing his fingers to graze the skin under the hem of my top.
"It can be added now..."
"I have to go put on a bikini. I remember you wanted to spend the morning by the pool."
"You don't need a bikini for that. Your birthday suit will be more than enough." He replies, making me chuckle at the way he looks at me.
"Skinny dipping in broad daylight?" I ask and he hums.
"Who's gonna see us?" He asks back, letting his fingers trace down to the waist of my shorts.
"Your neighbors..." I remind him and he scoffs.
"Who cares about them... Why are they looking in my yard?" He clearly jokes.
"Well, I am not going to feel comfortable, so... It is either in a bikini or not at all." I reply and he rolls his eyes at me before he leans down to kiss me.
"Fine... You are a tough negotiator." He strokes his thumb over my cheek.
"It is one of the things you love about me." I reply, smirking at him in triumph.

Calum had to stay inside while he talked on the phone with some uncle of his, but he gave me the pass to go outside and lounge in the sun without him.
There is something magical about the way the sun feels on my skin on the days I don't have to go to work. I love my job and there is nothing in the world I would trade it for, but I need my days off to blow off some steam.
Duke lays at my feet, slumbering under the warm sun, which sort of makes me jealous.
"I didn't leave you alone for long, did I?" Calum asks, making his way towards me. I raise my gaze at him, placing my hand on my forehead as a shade so I can look at him despite the light hitting my face directly.
"You did, but I can find it in my heart to forgive you." I reply as he sits on the edge of my sun chair.
"You are so generous. Haven't you taken a dip yet?" He asks me and I shake my head at him.
"I thought I should wait for the birthday boy." I reply and he wiggles his eyebrows at me.
"Well, I am here." He mumbles, scooping me up and carrying me over his shoulder to the edge of the pool.
"What are you doing? Calum, no." I try to get him to let me on my feet, but soon after we are both underwater.

"You are such a brat." I scold him, rubbing my eyes as I cough out some water that has gotten in my mouth as he jumped in the water.
"Who's the brat is a lengthy topic and I don't think it is time to analyze it." He replies, resting his hands on my hips.
"I was actually enjoying the sun, you know..." I grumble and he shakes his head at me.
"And now you are enjoying the sun while in the pool, combining refreshment with sunshine. Are you going to be grumpy for long?" He asks. I splash him, making him gasp.
"Oh, now you are going to get it..." He splashes me back. I swim away, trying to open the distance between us and make bigger waves.
We both giggle as we splash each other, making a mess on the pool's edge from all the water.
"Come here." He sighs happily, resting with his back against the edge of the pool.
"Don't splash me." I warn him, causing him to laugh softly before holding his hands up.
I reach him, resting my hands on his hips. He holds me close, pecking the top of my head.
"Your hair taste like chlorine..." He teases me, curling the string of my bikini around his finger.
"Whose fault is that?" I ask, letting my head fall on his chest.
"I love the way the sun hits your skin this morning. You look like heaven on earth..." He mumbles, taking a deep breath.
"I love how calm you look right now... It suits you."
"Does it? I thought I always look calm." He asks me, stroking his thumb over my bare skin.
"You look the most calm I have ever seen you. Even the crinkles around your eyes are softer today."
"Oh, wow... That makes me sound old." He comments and I giggle.
"I love those crinkles. They are there because you smile a lot. And I love that." I explain, grazing my fingers over the highs of his cheeks.
"I don't remember when was the last time that I told you, but I love you. I adore your very being. I love you." He whispers by my ear, making my skin erupt in goosebumps.
"I like hearing it as many times as I can in a day." I reply, leaning up to plant a kiss on his lips.

"Can you hand me your phone?" I ask Calum, who has been sitting on the couch, waiting for me to finish getting ready. He turns around to look at me with a weirded-out expression before he scans my figure from head to toe.
"What do you want my phone for?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows together.
"I just need it. I promise I am not gonna snoop. Do you have something to hide, love?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him. He sighs and unlocks his phone, handing it to me.
"You are lucky you look hot tonight."
"Just tonight?" I ask and he chuckles.
"Always, but especially tonight." He replies, licking his lips as I roll my eyes.
I scan the QR code off my phone, getting directed to the app link. I press install and wait, raising my gaze to find Calum looking at me impatiently.
"What?" I ask him, making him blink at me fast.
"Are you done with my phone?" He asks me. I check the installation progress, seeing the bar almost full.
"Mm, not quite yet. I need it for a couple more minutes... If that's ok with you..." I reply, cocking my head to the side to look at him.
"And if I am not?" He asks me.
"I promise, you really want to be ok with me using your phone for a little longer..."
"And why is that?" He asks me again, intrigued by my answer. He walks closer to me, trying to peek at his screen, but I manage to keep it from him.
"Uh, uh... A little patience, please. Curiosity killed the cat..." I smirk, looking at the phone as the app opens.
All I need to do is pair the app to the toy, which is really the fastest and easiest thing to do.
"All set. Now, I have to run upstairs to get something I need." I point to the stairs, making Calum sigh and nod.
"Reservation is at 8.30... Can we be there by then?" He asks me and I nod my head.
"I promise, baby. Be right back." I bite my lip before I leap up to the bedroom.

Within a minute, I am back downstairs, with the little box in hand.
"Ready for the surprise?" I ask, handing him his phone.
"I am kinda nervous..." He admits, unlocking his phone. I watch his face go from confused to surprised and then excited.
"What is this?" He asks me, but I can tell he already knows the answer.
"It is all set for use. So, if you put your finger there, and move it across the screen..." I instruct, moving my finger in a wave, sending vibrations to the toy inside me. I gasp, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as Calum moves the cursor to the highest.
"Wait... Stop, there is more." I whimper, gripping onto his arm.
"What more is there?" He asks, still toying with the cursor. I hand him the box with his toy, leaning against the couch as the vibrations stop.
"What is that now?" He inspects the ring, arching his brow.
"This is a vibrating cock ring. You put it on, and I get to control it through an app." I reply, picking up the sturdy ring. Calum stares at me intensely as I move closer running the ring across his bulge.
"I have never tried anything like that..." He clears his throat as I bring my lips to his jaw.
"Neither have I... But that is the fun part. We get to play the exploration game together." I reply, undoing his belt. He moans in agreement, moving his hand fast to undo his pants.
"I am not even hungry anymore..." He groans as my hand moves inside his briefs.
"Oh, no... We are going to the restaurant. There is nothing that makes me more excited than the thought I will be watching you trying to control your expression in public." I reply, stroking his cock as my lips tease his jaw.
"If you think you are not going to pay for this, you are so mistaken..." He hisses.
"This is exactly what I am betting on..." I slip the ring along his length, making sure it sits on the base of his cock as it should.
I grab my phone and open the app, looking around for the setting I want to use on him. He fixes his pants but suddenly stops, groaning as the vibrations begin.
"Would you look at that... It works..." I tease him, biting the tip of my tongue as I watch him trying to get used to the sensation.
"Please, we have to go." He gasps, pressing his hand against his face.
"Of course." I let him suffer just a little longer before I turn off the vibrations and allow him to tense down.
"Oh, you are going to pay for this." He utters, walking next to me and placing his arm around my waist.

"I think your dress is a bit too revealing for this place." Calum whispers in my ear as we walk towards our table.
"And there is a problem with that?" I ask him, making him shake his head while his lips curl in a slight smirk.
"Not at all. Is it new?" He asks and I hum.
"Not really. It was an impulsive buy. But it is the first time I am wearing it." I reply and he gasps.
"I like it. I like it very much." He replies, pressing his lips on my forehead.
We take a seat at our table by the window, seeing the boulevard, showered by the night light.
"A waiter will be with you soon." The hostess says, handing us two menu cards before she walks away.
"I feel like everyone is looking at you." Calum states, looking around.
"I know I am gorgeous, but I think this is just overreacting." I chuckle, eyeing the menu.
"I like knowing that you are only mine." He smirks, picking up the card.
"What time are we heading to the bar to meet the others?" He asks me, unlocking his phone to take a look at the time.
"Ash said to go pick him up from his house. His car broke down this morning." I reply, using the excuse we made up for this case.
"It did? And he can't take a taxi?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows together.
"Is it too much trouble picking him up? I can text him to find another solution if it is." I ask and he shakes his head at me.
"It is fine. You two seem to get along very well." He comments, arching his eyebrow at me.
"Aren't we supposed to? Calum, are you jealous?" I ask, gasping as I let the words out.
"Of course not. I know Ashton could never betray me like that. And I know you would never hurt me. It was just a realization." He assures me, reaching for my hand.
"It is nice that you know me and trust me." I reply, smirking softly at him.
"So, what are you getting?" He asks me.
"Something light. I am planning on dancing tonight." I explain and he looks at me intrigued.
"I thought we were going for just a drink." He points out. I shrug my shoulders, pointing at my outfit.
"Have you seen how I look tonight? I am definitely dancing, even if they kick me out of the bar." I state and he laughs, throwing his head back.
"Save a dance for me then." He winks and I wiggle my eyebrows at him.
"Ow, you are dancing with me. All night." I state and he holds his hands up in defeat.
"Should we take a Chef's Tasting Menu, and ask for a wine pairing?" He asks and I nod.
"You are the birthday boy, you choose." I assure him, unlocking my phone to check for any updates.
"Bottle or glass?" He asks.
"I suggest glass. We have to drive, and then more drinks at the bar. Well, you have to drive." My eyes go to the menu, checking what the Chef's Tasting Menu consists of. I gasp at the price, making Calum look at me worriedly.
"What is it?"
"The tasting menu with the wine pairing is 330 per person." I whisper, finding the price a little outrageous.
"We are getting the premium pairing. And the wagyu beef." He states and I look at him with my eyes wide.
"That is 515, per person." I note and he hums.
"Plus dessert." He adds. I am convinced at this point he is doing this just to shock me.
"You are out of your mind." I shake my head and he chuckles.
"I am the birthday boy."
"I wonder how you are not broke yet."
"Too much money, I guess. We have the new album to thank for that." He replies. Before I could make my comment, the waiter arrives, bowing his head towards us. It is almost comical, but I manage to hold back.

"Good evening. Have you settled on what you would like?" The man asks us. Calum nods and sits up a little.
"We would like the Chef's Tasting Menu, with a Premium wine Pairing. Mine with wagyu." He explains, handing him the card.
"Mine with the wild salmon." I reply, handing in my card too.
"Very well. I will be back with your amuse-bouche soon." The waiter says, walking away from our table.
"I hope not too soon." Calum mumbles, picking up his phone. Within seconds, the first set of vibrations goes off in my core, making my breath hitch and my eyes go wide. I grip onto the table for life, trying not to draw attention to us.
"What are you doing?" I whisper at Calum who acts as if this is totally normal.
"Playing with my birthday gift." He replies, moving his thumb to send stronger vibrations through my body.
"This isn't fair." I whine and he scoffs.
"Many things aren't, princess."

"We haven't talked about what we are going to do on our anniversary." Calum states, steering the wheel to take the exit that will take us closer to Ashton's house.
"I am not sure I can take another day off. We will have to settle for something simple." I reply and he hums.
"I will see what I can come up with." He mutters and I look at him with a bit of confusion.
"Shouldn't I be included in the decision?" I ask and he huffs, pressing his tongue against his cheek.
"Was I included in the decision to throw me a surprise party tonight?" He asks. My eyes go wide and I look at him with my mouth agape; I thought I had done a decent job keeping the secret.
"What party?" I ask, trying to spot my voice from breaking.
"Next time, don't tell Luke about it. He is horrible at keeping secrets." He states and I scoff, folding my arms before my chest.
"I am going to murder him. Jesus, that dude." I groan, earning a laugh from Calum.
"First of all, your tits look really great right now. And second, Luke is a puppy, he got too excited and it slipped. Don't hold it against him." Calum brings his hand on my thigh, stroking his thumb over my exposed skin.
"Just try to fake being surprised when we get in. Ashton worked really hard for the party." I plead and he hums, thinking about it for a moment, just to tease me.
"I am doing it just for you." He finally says, even though I know how wouldn't deny me.

"Try to play it surprised." I turn to Calum, fixing the collar of his shirt before pressing my finger on the doorbell.
"I will do my best." He whispers in my ear, leaving a peck on my neck. His lips tickle my skin, making me move my head with a giggle.
Ashton opens the door, smiling at us.
"Hi. Kaitlin is not ready yet. Come on in. Let's have a drink before we go." Ashton motions us in. He walks ahead, followed by me and Calum, who leans in my ear to whisper.
"Don't tell him I said that, but he is a horrible actor." Calum comments and I roll my eyes.
The guests are gathered in the living room, and up until we see them, they are remarkably quiet.
"Surprise!" They scream in unison. There are a few party horns going off, but most guests just cheer. Calum starts laughing, I guess from awkwardness, hiding his face in his hands.
"This is amazing, thank you." Calum turns to Ashton, hugging him.
"No, no. It's all your girlfriend's idea." Ashton pats his back. Calum turns to me, smiling knowingly before his arms wrap around my body.
"Thank you for this." He whispers, moving a piece of hair away from my face.
"You are very welcome. Go greet around, I will get you a drink." I offer, gesturing to all the people waiting to wish him.
"Vodka grapefruit, please." He requests, leaving a kiss on my lips.

I head towards the kitchen, where I know Ashton has set the drinks table, finding Kaitlin there, prepping the cake.
"Oh my God, you look gorgeous." She cheers, walking towards me to hug me.
"You look amazing. Thank you for helping with this." I hug her back, just as the music starts again.
"Of course. Did Calum suspect anything?" She asks, pushing the last candle on the cake.
"Can you keep a secret?" I ask, grabbing a cup.
"I mean..." She gestures at everything, making me laugh at the nearly comedic expression.
"Right. Well, Luke gave it away, but Calum was like, very considerate of all the effort put in here, so, this stays between the 4 of us." I reply, and she sighs.
"Jesus, Luke does it again." She complains playfully, shaking her head as I pour vodka into Calum's cup.
"It is still going to be an amazing party, so nothing is ruined, don't worry." I wiggle my eyebrows, fixing Calum's drink before doing mine.
"I am surprised you two even came over. I would bet money that he would have taken you home by now..." She mumbles and I chuckle.
"He tried to, but I was hellbent." I tease her and she scoffs.
"Come on, let's get the cake out." She gestures for me to follow her to the main event.

The music makes the whole house thump, inviting everyone to dance along to the beat. With the corner of my eye, I catch Calum, laughing at something a friend said, while his gaze is planted on me, dancing along with KayKay.
He raises his cup at me, silently asking me if I need a drink. I raise my cup back, showing him I am all set.
I adore that we can communicate without words. And more so, I adore that he cares for me from afar.

Calum excuses himself from his company before making a beeline towards me. His hand rests on my lower back, right on the spot where my bare back meets the rough fabric of my sequined dress.
"Mind if I steal her away for a while?" Calum asks KayKay, who chuckles.
"I am the one who has stolen her away. Suit yourself." KayKay winks at us, raising her cup before walking away from us.
"I cannot take my eyes off you." Calum whispers, planting his lips on the base of my neck.
"All two of me?" I tease, pressing my ass on his cock.
"I am not drunk. I barely had one drink all night." He replies, hands moving down on my hips.
"I am just messing with you, bub. Having fun?" I ask, turning my head to look at him.
"I am... But I can always have more..." He nibbles on my earlobe, holding me to his body tightly.
"Here?" I ask and he hums.
"Well, not in front of everyone. I was thinking of taking you upstairs, away from curious eyes."
"We are at Ashton's place..." I remind him.
"I am aware." He mumbles.
"Come on... There is a really nice bathroom upstairs waiting to be explored." He brings his hand out for me to take, looking at me with his bedroom eyes. I bite my bottom lip while looking around. Definitely, we are going to be seen by attendees.
But fuck it, he has planted the idea in my brain and I cannot shake it off until I feel him inside me.
I stride alongside him, trying not to pay attention to the curious looks we are getting from his friends.
"Oh, they are surely thinking we are going upstairs to fuck." I mutter, making Calum chuckle.
"Are they not right to be thinking that?" He asks, taking my hand in his.

"Is this the nice bathroom you wanted to show me?" I ask Calum, looking around the little rathole at the end of the hall.
"The worse the bathroom, the lower the chances of getting caught." He smirks, shutting the door behind us.
"Next time will be at a port-a-potty?" I ask as he wraps his arms around me.
"Next time will be at a resting stop bathroom." He teases me and I scoff. I slap his arm softly, laughing at his little stupid joke.
"You are an idiot." I shake my head at him, resting my hands on the sides of his neck.
"You are in love with an idiot." He claims and I sigh.
"Madly in love with an idiot, which makes me an even bigger idiot." I admit as he leans in to kiss me.
"You in that dress should be illegal." He comments, biting my bottom lip at the end of the kiss. He pulls at it softly, helping me up on the sink.
"Pity you cannot take it off me just yet." I fake a pout as he fixes himself between my thighs.
"Well, I cannot take it off completely, just yet." He replies, bringing a finger under the strap of my dress. He toys with it for a few seconds before he pushes it off my shoulder, revealing my breast to him.
"Maybe you should take the cock ring off. You have been wearing it for too many hours." I suggest as his hands lower to the splits in my dress.
"I took it off at the restaurant." He smirks and I gasp.
"That is cheating..." I groan and he shrugs.
"Just a tiny bit. But I bet you are still wearing your toy, like the good girl you are." He teases me, lowering his voice to that dark and twisted tone that brings chills along my spine.
"You can check it out yourself if you'd like." I stutter and he hums. His hand travels under my dress, pulling my panties down before he focuses on my core.
"My pretty little slut, still wearing her toy. You make my heart ache at how submissive you are." He comments, pulling the toy out of me, causing me to yelp and pulse around nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 7.4K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
2.6K 52 15
Imagines about 5sos and all that stuff Requests are open!
38.8K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
111K 964 98
the title basically explains it all, plus read at your own risk because 5sos feels you know creds to the rightful owners on tumblr !!