𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 | 𝐍�...

By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘜𝘩-𝘶𝘩. 𝘎𝘭𝗂𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤�... More

𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 | 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝗌𝗂𝗑

15.2K 842 210
By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 my car off completely I admired the house that sat in the location Day'iana sent me.

Ian know she had money.

This neighborhood had to be filled with old retired white people and rich black folks.

Opening my phone I sent her a quick texting letting her know that I was outside before stepping out the car heading to the huge glass front door I rung the doorbell.

𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞🖤

𝗂'𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
         ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 6:30

"I thought you said you would be coming later on tonight." Day greeted me with a playful attitude.

I quickly observed her outfit, she wore a regular black cropped rib tank top showing off her pink hearted belly ring with some simple shorts that had two white linings on the side and lastly she wore some 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 slides showcasing her white toes.

I chuckled at her mugged face "I thought I was too Day."

"Mhm. Cmon let's take you to muah's palace." She eyed me before closing and locking the door behind me causing the alarm to sound in the house.

This whole damn house look like a palace.

As she pulled me through the house towards her room and I observed my surroundings, there were multiple shoes near the front door all different sizes.

Some that looked as if they were for an adult woman while the other two were probably Day'iana's and the last ones were obviously a boy toddlers, which there were very few of.

She must have a little brother or sum because Day'iana never missed a day of school so we would have known if she was pregnant and I know that because I was forced to go to school everyday by my Grandma.

I had got expelled from my first high school because I was always skipping and not doing any work whatsoever.

Dick riding ass school, how you gone kick me out because I'm not attending the classes if anything that's good for you, that's one less bad ass motherfucker to worry about.

"Okay, here it is. Don't mind the small mess on the bed, my little brother was in here earlier." She introduced while I stood behind her scanning over her room.

This must be the second part of the house.

"Yo shit big as hell." I muttered as she sat on the bed watching my lanky figure lean against the doorway.

"Not really, my mom's room is wayy bigger I just have the bigger closet." She explained dragging out her sentence.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"Cmon, lay down let's try not to make this awkward." She laughed scooting over patting a placement next to her but honestly I could see the amount of nervousness in her eyes.

I licked my lips pulling my sagging pants down a bit more before laying down comfortably in the bed sliding my warmer hand into my jeans.

"What this is?" I mumbled shocked at what displayed on the TV "Euphoria, it's a lotta sex in this." She reassured nodding her head.

Standing up from her seat she turned the lights off before getting back in the bed "Just letting you know you will be hot in that hoodie." She warned but I shrugged it off.

My gun was in my right hoodie pocket and I don't know how she didn't notice it.

"I'll be ight." I assured and she nodded laying her head on my chest "Can I put my leg on you?" She asked sitting back up.

I nodded and she laid against my chest once again, lifting her leg onto my lap then pulling the puffy furry cover over us as we both watched Euphoria in silence.

-

"Please? I just wanna see them." She begged holding under my jaw.

We'd just got finished playing 21 questions and getting to know each other although the show continued to run behind us.

Licking my lips knowing it did something to her, I scanned over her pouted face "Why Alayah?" I called her by her pretty middle name.

Dukes did her shit when she made her.

"Because, there so pretty and white." She complimented smiling showing all her braces covered teeth, causing her fat cheeks to rise.

As we sat here, Day'iana slowly developed this small fetish for my teeth.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐡𝐡' 𝗺𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨?? 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Pressing my teeth together I slightly opened my mouth showcasing my bottom and top row of teeth feeling my dimples show as well.

She smiled even brighter once I gave her what she wanted.

Haven't even known her for a month and I wanna give her the whole damn world.

Sitting up straight my arm slowly slid from around her waist and onto her thigh "You hungry?"

I shook my head no looking back at the TV.

She really got me watching this Euphoria shit.

"I thought you said you didn't eat before you came over here?" She brought my face back to her.

"That don't mean ima be hungry right now."
She nodded slowly "Okay but just know I'm going to make sure you eat before you leave."

I laughed seeing her catch a little attitude "Ight lil one." I shrugged.

"I'm not even that small Horace." She raised her hands up in irritation.

"You is tho."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I am not!"

"But you are."

I like making her mad.

"My short self will beat your ass." She muttered rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Hmm? What you said?" I smirked as she mugged my face.

"I said my short self will beat your ass!" She repeated confidently swaying her body in the process.

She don't realize how short and small she is compared to me or sum?

"Aight bet," I sat up on my knees no homo, "Cmon." I motioned her towards me, she immediately ran up throwing playful hits while I slapped her back softly.

Getting the upper hand I threw my arms around the cuffs of her knees causing her to fall onto the bed.

"Yea! And keep yo lil ass down there." I laughed holding both her arms in my right hand watching her fight and tussle to escape.

"Mmk, I'm sorry, you won." She whined and I released her from my grip.

"Sike nigga! We don't take L's around here!" She jumped up with a quickness causing us both to fall onto the bed, me against the mattress and her on my lap.

I blocked my head from her hits "Ight, ight you got it." 

"You tapping out?" She held my hands from face placing them on each side of my head "Yea. Yep you got it Alayah." I spoke quickly licking my lips admiring our position.

And that made me realize that one thing about Day'iana, she gone make sure her outfit match wether she in or out the house.

She removed her hands from my hands to my lower stomach "Like I said before my small self will beat you ass." She teased tilting her side to side in front of my face.

"Mhm." Unintentionally I bit my lip adoring and scanning her clear face.

On my granny Ian never leaving this girl alone.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎?

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀?

𝐒𝐨𝐨, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇ ɪs ʙᴜᴛ 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝗺𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬!

𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃! ʟᴀᴢɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴏ sᴏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ɪʟʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀss.

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 576 13
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
317K 10.2K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
18K 739 10
I never meant to break my mamas heart ... Just Read! 🌚
22.3K 506 26
🖤 .