Chaotic Happiness - The Rewri...

By MadameStreep

Follow Donna, Sam, and the rest of the gang as they continue a life of love and happiness. A rewrite of Chaot... More

Revelations
Bittersweet Meetings

The Wedding Night

127 7 4
By MadameStreep

Hey peeps! I haven't written for the MM fandom in ages. Well, while writing for a book that I will be posting on Wattpad, inspiration hit me. This chapter is going to be straight smut with very little plot. I also want to note that this short fic is also more... adultish in content than when I normally write when writing smut related things. . You'll see what I mean.

Disclaimer: It's a shame that I don't own a damn thing. If I did, Donna would still be alive and we would have been shown Sam's children.

Side Note: Chaotic Happiness has been discontinued. Consider this a rewrite of sorts.. This could turn out to be some sort of multi-chapter story (more than a two-shot & a one-shot sequel), depends on what your opinions are. Also, this is an AU story. Lastly, I unpublished this so I could change a few things and properly edit it. Apologies for any confusion.

-MM-

"IT'S APHRODITE!!" I screamed when water burst from the floor of the courtyard. As the water rained down on us, Sam's large, calloused hands framed my face with gentleness before he kissed me. It started off as slow and soft, but it quickly grew into a hard and passionate kiss. We didn't - or, rather we couldn't care less that there were every bit of a hundred people around us, while we were locked in a tight embrace. All we wanted was each other.

"Darling..." Sam trailed off as he caught his breath, "let's get out of here. While I am enjoying the sight of you in a tight, sopping wet dress, I would enjoy even more if you were wearing nothing but that sexy smile of yours."

His words made a gush of wetness pool between my legs. I haven't had sex in eighteen years and now, I wanted nothing more than for Sam to be inside of me. The only trepidation I have is the fact that while I am still rather fit, not everything looks the same. I am a little heavier with more curves, my breasts aren't as perky as they used to be and I have a stomach that is more rounded - all proof that I brought Sophie into this world. I just hope he likes what he sees.

"Mmmm. Follow me, handsome." I said as I started to lead him into the villa and up the stairs to the third floor- where my room was.

As soon as my bedroom door was kicked and locked shut, I was pushed against it. The way Sam had me pinned against the door, ensured that almost every delectable inch of his muscular frame was leaning against me.... including his erection that was very hard and ready for me.

While he was kissing my neck, I whimpered softly, "I need you... now baby."

He didn't need to be told twice.

By the time we reached the bed, we were completely void of our clothes. I fought the urge to cover myself as I knew that I didn't look like I did almost twenty years ago.

"If... if anything, you look sexier then ever. Got that, Kitten?"

While his words were reassuring, they made me even more wet. Never had the word kitten turned me on. Until now.

"Sam..."

Before I could say that he needed to hurry up, he kissed a path down towards my center. Once he reached it, he hummed, "Is this all for me, Kitten?"

Gods, that name is going to be the death of me, I am sure of it. "Ye- yes. All for y-you."

"You smell delightful, and I think you're going to taste even better."

When I felt the first lick of his tongue against my folds, I whimpered. And when his tongue found my entrance, I moaned. He then slightly pushed his tongue into my entrance before licking from there to my bundle of nerves.

"You are divine, my love." Sam said before he proceeded to bring me closer to the edge. However, before I could go over the edge, he stopped.

"Wh- what are..." I didn't get to finish my question as he gave me a searing kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and that made me want him even more.

"Do you trust me, Kitten?"

I nodded. He laid my legs on either of his shoulders, placing a small kiss to each calf. I thought he was going to continue where he left off, but he didn't. He situated himself between my legs and pushed every glorious inch of his member into me.

"God, Donna you're tight."

"Have- haven't had sex... since you."

He looked both baffled and pleased. "Well Kitten, I'm going to show you what you missed out on."

And man, did he show me. Several times, one of which was in the shower. It was kind of surprising that we had that much sex. Especially, since I'm thirty-seven and Sam is thirty-nine. Who would've thought that when you're older, your sex drive could be more than that of a teenager's? Not that I am complaining- because I'm not.

-MM-

I woke up the next morning to my stomach growling. All that activity last night made me starving. Since Sam was still sound asleep, I decided to get dressed and go make something for us to eat. I chose to forego any underwear and just slipped on a dark blue colored sundress that went down to my knees, before leaving to go to the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, I was putting some eggs, toast, and bacon on two plates. I jumped a little bit when two muscular arms circled my waist and a kiss was pressed to my neck. I relaxed instantly once I realised who the arms belonged to.

"I woke up and you weren't there." Sam mumbled in a husky voice.

"Sorry, babe. After all of our activities last night, I woke up starving. Figured I would make us something to eat."

"What're your plans afterwards?"

I took a bite out of my toast before answering. "Honestly? My plan was to do some much needed paperwork, since Soph's gone and th- our wedding is over."

"Why don't we go on a honeymoon after you finish with your work?"

I've never thought of going on a honeymoon. I suppose it would be nice to go on one. It would also be nice to get a reprieve from doing work around the villa.

"That sounds fun. Where did you have in mind?"

"Well," Sam answered, "I have to make a stop in New York to check on my kids, Max and Layla. Maybe after, or before then, we could go somewhere else. Your choice."

I took into consideration the places I've been while on tour with the Dynamos. Honestly, I'm not sure where I'd want to go. I know for sure, not somewhere tropical because I live in a tropical area. Maybe just New York would be a good place?

"Well, I've been many places with the Dynamos. I don't want to be somewhere tropical, considering I live somewhere tropical. Maybe we could just stay in New York? I haven't been there in twenty-two years."

"If that's what you want, Kitten. We can take my private jet from Athens to New York, then go to my house. You won't need to pack anything, I want to spoil you and take you on a shopping spree."

"You... you have a private jet?" I was shocked. I knew he had money, but not that much.

"Yeah, my dad gave it to me once I took over the architectural firm. Said that every proper businessman needs one," he paused to sip his coffee, "a waste of money, if you ask me. However, it has it's occasional perks. Speaking of which, ever heard of the mile high club?"

"I have. Though I've never joined."

"Just wait and see, you're going to love it."

I shivered in anticipation of what lay ahead. Sam must have seen my shiver because he gave me a knowing look. A knowing look that was also filled with lust. Our bedroom is three floors up and I didn't have patience to go all of the way up there, when I needed and wanted him now.

I gave him a lustful look and grabbed his hand. "Come with me, hotstuff."

We left our plates on the kitchen island and walked down the hall to my office. As soon as we entered, I locked the door and closed the drapes on the door and the windows.

"Why are you doing paperwork right now?"

I sighed, "Honey, right now, you're the only thing I want to do."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

I nodded yes. I was reluctant to tell him, but I've often had this fantasy where he never left and we got married. Then he'd come into the office and bend me over the desk where it was rough, and it was fast.

"What's going through that pretty head of yours?"

"Well," I paused for a second, "I have a fantasy."

"Oh? What is this fantasy?"

I gave him a sexy smirk. "For years, I've had this fantasy where we're married and I'd be doing paperwork in here. You would waltz in for whatever reason, and bend me over the desk. It would be rough and fast."

Sam did not give a verbal response. He responded via some very welcomed actions. Giving me a searing kiss, he walked us toward my desk. He pulled away from the kiss, with a soft bite to my bottom lip.

Without warning, I was flipped over and bent over the desk, my ass facing him. Sam then slid his hands slowly up my thighs to my hips, and when he felt that I was wearing nothing, he groaned, "Little Minx."

I deigned not to respond as I felt his hands push my dress up past my waist and heard his shorts hit the floor. I couldn't respond even if I wanted to. The excitement was overwhelming enough for me to stay silent.

When his erection slid across my entrance, I felt a gush of liquid make an appearance. God, what this man does to me.

"You ready for this Kitten?" He growled in my ear.

All I could do was push my ass closer to him. He must have took that as a yes, because the next thing he did was roughly thrust himself into me. He was considerate enough to let me adjust to his massive length before he started moving.

I was surprised at the words that came out of my mouth next. Never thought I'd say such a thing. "Y-you know, I am e-expecting to have a hard time walking after were finished."

Sam stayed silent as he slowly picked up the pace. He was going far too slow for what I needed right now. I told him as much, "I swear to freaking hell, you better..."

"Better what, Kitten?"

He never let me answer as he pulled completely out of me and pushed himself back in, as deep as he could. He was rough and in no way gentle with his thrusting. Not that I minded, because I was loving every minute of it. My thighs started to quiver and I felt a hot sensation like molten lava, course through me.

"So... close."

"Come with me, Kitten?" With that, he gave one last deep and powerful thrust. As we both came, I could hear myself scream. People probably heard me, but I didn't care. How could I, when my world was just rocked?

When he pulled out, my knees buckled. Thankfully, Sam still had his hands on my waist and that kept me upright.

"Wow." I panted heavily.

"That was amazing, wasn't it?"

I could only hum, as I was still trying to catch my breath. I am probably going to be sore for awhile, but it was most definitely worth it.

Once Sam and I looked presentable, we decided not to do any paperwork. We were sated and rather too tired to think about much of anything.

"Let's grab a cup of coffee, then let everyone know that we are heading to New York for our honeymoon."

"That sounds like a plan. I can't wait to be in New York and to meet your kids. Speaking of which, how old are they?"

Sam kissed my forehead as we sat down to drink our coffee. "Max and Layla are my three year old twins."

I was perplexed at how young they were. My thought was that they were closer to Sophie's age.

He saw the look on my face and said, "Twenty-one years ago, Lorraine and I were divorced shortly after we got married, as she knew I was still in love with you. Well, four years ago a mutual friend of ours got married and at the reception there were loads of alcohol. One thing led to another, and we had a one night stand. I ended up calling your name instead of hers and she immediately got dressed and left."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," he waved me off, "as soon as the twins were born, Lorraine signed over her rights and the rest is history. Last I heard, she moved to LA, to be closer to her parents."

"Who is with them now?"

"The twins are at their Aunt Anda's house."

"Aunt Anda?"

"Well, Miranda is her actual name. She is one of my closest friends and their godmother."

It dawned on me that there's a possibility that the Miranda he is talking about, is my older sister who lives in the Upper East Side. Miranda and I lost contact after I told our mother that I was pregnant, never knew how or why we did.

Cautiously, I asked Sam, "What's her last name?"

"Miranda's last name is Priestly."

My eyes went wide as I gasped loudly.

"What's wrong Donna?"

"MIRANDA PRIESTLY IS MY SISTER!!"

-MM-

Ooooh, what do y'all think will happen next? Be a peach and leave a review?

Much Love - Ashley xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...