Forbidden Secrets

By ph1localy

When the kingdom of Rivvia makes a truce with Iirania with a family bond, lord Galen Morx is wed off to marry... More

Authors note ❀️
1, Hatred
2, Hunt
3, Dreams
5, really?
6, lust
7, Scars
8, monster
9, Mate

4, Omeg

59 1 0
By ph1localy

Odessa

Im gonna kill him.

Once i washed up for breakfast i walked in and guess who was there.

Galen.

apparently Charles wants us to 'get to know each other' and leave this instant.

Ohh does that man rub me the wrong way.

I packed some clothes neatly in my bag, i wore a loose sweater with black strings you tie with in the back, with some leather black jeans and black boots.

The boots heighten me by two inches.

I finished my packing by adding my last few lady items.

I place my dagger in my thigh holster as my fathers sword lays on my left hip firmly.

I braid my hair lying it unto my right shoulder pulling some hair out of the sides for style.

I walked to the side of my bed opening my drawer where my fathers compass lays, i put it over my neck glancing at myself in the mirror.

I take a deep breath exiting my room, here goes nothing.

"Oh darling please be safe on your journey!" I hugged my mother kissing her cheek, who knows, this may or may not be my last time seeing her.

I pulled away, my mother cupping my cheeks looking up at me.

She leaned into my ear whispering, "Be safe, and follow your heart, make sure no body follows you, and remember" I nodded my head already knowing what she was going to say.

I looked at Charles bowing down to him, "My king, i promise to not disappoint you" He rasply laughs, making me stand up in confusion.

"Too late for that" I bite the inside of my cheek smiling at him, i look at Galen, he's wearing a shirt similar to mine, but instead the front isn't tied revealing his muscular chest with a tattoo placed along his collarbone.

I couldn't read it do to the distance between us.

He was wearing tight pants like mine, but his whole fit was in black except his sword holster.

His hair neatly curled and placed along his forehead.

He had one piercing along his left ear, just on one.

A smirk placed along his lips as he also roams my body.

"Goodbye mother, Charles" i said speaking Charles name with venom.

_________________

Odessa

"Not that horse m'lady, that one" Galen says pointing to a black stallion, i nod my head walking towards it, i started petting the forehead of him whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

I hook my bag unto the back side saddle sitting up on top of him.

I put my arrows over my shoulder so there resting on my back.

Galen does too.

"Are you ready for this trip?" I smiled shaking my head, "If anyones ever ready to fight a dragon their insane"

"Are you calling me insane" Galen spoke putting his hand over chest acting as if he fainted, i couldn't help but laugh at his idiocy.

We started riding away, mother waving to us from the distance.

——————-

Odessa

Now we are in the middle of the forest heading to Flor.

The smell of crisp pine and lilys filled the air.

I took my compass out laying it flat on my palm to see which direction we go.

Hopefully we don't come across monsters on the way, "Why werent your parents there to say their goodbyes to you?" I question him, i look at him to see his hand is on his sword ready to pull out at any second.

"There's nothing here, no need to fear" I say sarcastically, his eyes turn into a very light grey almost making him look blind if it weren't for the black lines around his pupil, Galen stops his horse as i do mine.

He better not be joking.

Both are horses start neighing, going up into their back legs.

I put my compass back forgetting what i had it out for in the first place.

"Shhhh boy it's okay"

"Galen" i spoke softly.

He looks around, he took his hand swirling it in a circle, a barrier placing along us, making everything else slightly blur.

"We aren't alone" He finally says slowly speeding up his horse.

I do as well knowing the barrier won't stick around me if we aren't together.

Galen releases the barrier, he pulls out his sword hopping off his horse.

Is he fucking crazy? Does he have a death wish?

As i turn to look behind at what Galen is looking at his sword is being thrown, straightly across two inches away from me.

A loud screeching roar leaves from behind me.

A tall, wooden skeleton figure with five fingers and long, long nails falls to the ground.

It's chest was just bones, the rib cage, it all was.

It had to be at least 9 feet tall.

With red eyes.

Moss laying all around it's body.

The ears this beast has is shocking, it had bat ears that were see through, as it had two mouths combined with sharp teeth, even if the tip was placed along you, your skin would be pierced.

Drawing much blood.

A boom was heard once it fell to the ground.

His eyes turn back to normal,

I hop off my horse going to inspect the creature.

Galen ripped it out, as he pulled it out the blood turned black, "What is that-" he cuts me off saying, "Omeg, and there will be more, we must leave now" Galen went back unto his horse clicking his tongue.

I do as well catching up to him, "You've seen that thing before ?" i ask almost breathlessly.

He nods his head, i wonder how i didn't sense it..

"Only few remain." I nodded my head hearing more loud screeching coming back from where we last were.

"Do they.."

"Yes, they revive. But a fact about Omegs, they create by attaching their blood with another creature." I say confusedly, "Then how are they almost extinct?"

"The creatures blood has to match their own, it's OBC12, rare blood"

"Royal blood, by.." he nods his head finishing my sentence, "Vamporé blood"

That's impossible, Vamporé blood hasn't been around since Urkas fall.

"We must hurry, unless you wanna be their dinner"
_____________

Odessa

Our horses started walking slower, getting tired after the 12 hour ride.

Don't think i'm so cruel just yet, we did take breaks for them between.

We made our way to a small village about 100 miles west from Flor.

We tied our horses up in a small stable grabbing our belongings.

It was quite chilly outside, there was melted snow and puddle all around the ground.

The smell of smoke, alcohol and flowers filling my nose.

Small homes lit up, with most dark and gloomy inside, we walked down the small road seeing an inn nearby.

The lights were on, men and women dancing and singing tunes, drunk men being thrown out by workers.

It was different to what i was used to, but it seemed enjoyable.

Galen opened the wooden door for me, the voices getting much louder then they were outside.

It wasn't too bright inside, a light dim filled the whole place up as a man played the fiddle, multiple voices singing along.

We walk up to the front, Galen taking order of what we want, "Good evening, can i get two rooms for a night?"

The lady at the front seemed to look in her early 20s, she had blonde hair with her curled hair in a bun, her brown honey eyes dazzling in the brightness of the light.

She greets us both with a smile, "Sorry to say mister but we only got one room available, it's a grab or leave " Galen shakes his head, "Ill take it"
________________

Odessa

We reach the rooms a staircase up, he opens the door revealing a small but semi clean room.

There was another door that was open revealing a outhouse with a small sink.

I look to the left of the room with a small table with two chairs.

On it placed a singular rose in a small vase.

I groan looking to the right on the room seeing a mirror and one twin sized bed. 

"I call bed" i say walking to it, but that's only for me to be tripped by Galen who threw his bags unto it.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk Princess, it's all of who gets there first." a smug smile was placed along his lips, he laid down crossing his left leg over his right, his arms crossed behind his head.

His eyes closed.

Oh is that smile gonna leave quick!

A bright idea flew into my mind, i got up brushing my shoulders off for the existent dust.

I took my dagger out of my thigh holster, i took my boots off so they wouldn't make much noise as i walked over to him.

I tip toed across to him, slowly bringing the sharp tip of my dagger to his throat, "Princess, if you really wanted the bed you could've just asked, plus i'm a total gentlemen." Oh how he gets on my nerves.

He got up bowing to me as he motioned for me to lay down, i threw my dagger not even an inch away from his head, he looked at it smiling.

"Nice... aim" he took it out handing it to me, "We're sharing this bed"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.4K 182
My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Milo, we can't do this." Looking at me wit...
15.2K 2.2K 46
Niccola is a demi-queen undercover in enemy territory. Her little sister went missing seven moons ago, but one lead remains: a picture of a woman's f...
893K 35.8K 95
"Kiss me," I whispered, the need dripping off of my soft voice a tangible weight in the air. Renata leaned closer, sending a jolt through my flushed...
630 69 31
βœͺ βœͺ βœͺ The empire of hell, a formidable fortress. Domains merged together and ruled under one. The burning flame, the rising sun. The emperor of hell...