ΒΉREDEMPTION β₯ klaus mikaelson

η”± Anna6307

π‘πžππžπ¦π©π­π’π¨π§ - BOOK 1 in the π˜™π˜šπ˜œ 𝘜𝘯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. πŸ“ΌοΏ½... ζ›΄ε€š

β₯introduction
β₯graphic gallery
β₯part i
β₯cast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
β₯part ii
β₯cast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

xxix

1.4K 45 74
η”± Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER XXIX

My 'dirty little secrets'?

Bonnie was naturally surprised at the enormous size of the house and was most certainly wondering why a single person needs such a big house to live, but she guessed Lucy just liked luxury.

The first few hours were really awkward for her, she felt out of the loop and was rethinking her decision of shifting there for a few days, however later on settled in well.

She liked Charlie (very obvious). Who doesn't like dogs? (well except fo Stefan Salvatore). Her introduction to Brie was also pleasant (after her initial shock) and the other girl had seemed to take an immediate liking to her.

And no matter what anyone could say, she had to admit she had already started to feel better. The liveliness of that household was making her mood lift a hundred times, and given that now she knew that what she saw happening with her grams was hundred percent an illusion, her sullen mood had deliberately faded away. Although she was still not completely healed, but Lucy's assurance regarding her magic coming back if she tries hard enough was enough to make her feel somewhat better.

And adding to the list of 'lively' people around her was another individual, someone she was just recently introduced to, Vaishali Dobriyal, aka 'V'.

"This house is bigger than even the Malfoy Manor!" this was the first thing Vaishali had exclaimed as she had entered the house, with Lucy trailing behind her.

"Like, woah, man." she had said in awe.

"By the way, what's with such a huge house?" Vaishali asked. "The Florida one isn't 'this' big."

"The only one I could find at the outskirts of the city." Lucy shrugged.

"By the way, this is Bonnie." Lucy said, motioning towards Bonnie who was sitting on the couch, listening to them awkwardly. "Bonnie, this is Vaishali."

"Call me 'V'." she grinned, shaking hands with Bonnie. "I'm a werewolf. And you're....?"

"Witch." Bonnie said politely.

"So you're helping Lucy with some spell?"

"No, 'V'." said Lucy. "She's a friend and she's staying in for however long she wishes."

"I assume you must have met Brie?"

"Yeah." replied Bonnie, smiling a bit.

"I want to meet her, Lucy!" Vaishali exclaimed in an overly dramatic tone. "I bought so many gifts for her!"

"Aww.. And what about me?" pouted Lucy. "No gifts for me?"

"Sorry. But I don't buy gifts for a twenty six year old high school student." she shrugged, making a funny face at her.

"Excuse me! Who told you that? I don't study in some High School!"

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Here have some cheeselings." muttered Vaishali as she offered some of the cheeselings to Lucy who was currently driving both of them to the Lockwood house where they have to pick up Hayley Marshall.

"Thanks." she muttered, grabbing a handful and popping a few of them in her mouth.

"Aww.." pouted Vaishali. "Don't be so sullen. I got a gift for you as well."

"I'm- I'm not sullen or anything." she shrugged.

"Okay. Here, I repaired your phone." she said as she plucked out a phone from her jeans pocket.

"How did you even get it?" Lucy chuckled. "It broke at that High School."

"Yeah." she nodded. "I got it from there and repaired it because I knew you wouldn't send it to repair 'cause you don't want the repairman to know your 'dirty little secrets'."

"My 'dirty little secrets'?" she laughed. "There is no such thing like that. I just didn't think of getting it repaired. But, still thank you."

"Oh, you're absolutely welcome." she said casually. "But I'm switching it on."

"Go ahead."

"Ooh, you got so many misscalls." Vaishali muttered to herself as she scrolled through Lucy's phone. "And so many voicemails."

"And...." she said aloud, looking at the oldest one of them. "This one is from a day ago by Kneeklausss."

"What?!" Lucy exclaimed, whipping her head towards Vaishali. "Just leave it, don't play it."

"You said there are no 'dirty little secrets'. So, I surely would." she smirked.

Lucy dived at her to snatch the phone (nearly losing the control of the car), but Vaishali ducked and pressed the play button, keeping it completely out of her reach.

The call beeped once, before Niklaus' voice filled their ears.

"You must be wondering why I am calling, however this is something not even I know, but I must say that I felt myself compelled to call you. I'm aware that you know of my sudden 'death' which was actually not death as you can hear right now. I soul-jumped into Tyler Lockwood. So, yes it was me who you were talking to in the witch house, Lucia- yes get used to this name." he chuckled. "But still, really heart touching to know that you were trying to keep me safe, alas you couldn't succeed. I could have asked you to do the spell, given that if I die, Stefan dies. But turns out I had to opt Bonnie. My apologies for what consequences she suffered even though those weren't my intentions. Anyway, I'm leaving Mystic Falls forever. Leaving for Chicago. Thought you should know in case...... somewhere in near future you wish to join me out of some huge miracle." he paused as if contemplating his next words. "Hope that this miracle becomes reality soon. Goodbye, Lucia."

There was another beeping sound as the voicemail ended and a silence enveloped the whole car, until it was broken by Vaishali.

"Aww..." coeed Vaishali as Lucy covered her face in embarrassment. "You guys are soooo cute."

"Shut up." she groaned in embarrassment.

"Oh, come on. Call him back." urged Vaishali.

"No." Lucy said quickly, flabbergasted. "I'm not calling anyone."

"At least let him know you received his message."

"Nopes."

"That's my word!-wait, don't distract me. Call him back."

"No. Nopes. Nah. Negative."

"Oh, come on-"

"Anyway, we have reached there!" Lucy exclaimed over-enthusiastically, parking the car as she got out of it hurriedly.

"Lucy, get back in the car." said Vaishali, her voice holding a certain sternness.

"No!" she called back childishly.

"Get back or I am dialling his number."

"Fine." Lucy huffed, getting back in the car, making sure to shut the door loudly to show her displeasure.

"Why are you behaving like a child?" Vaishali asked sternly.

"I'm not behaving like a child." she shrugged.

"Are you ignoring him because you're afraid of what Stefan will think?"

"No." Lucy shrugged.

"No.." she hummed. "So you're worried how he will react when he comes to know everything about you and your life?"

"I..... I don't know."

"So this is the problem." Vaishali sighed. "Drop the paranoism and just clear your mind of all doubts. You won't know what will happen until you let it happen. So take the risk."

Lucy just sighed, looked at her for a moment before getting out of the car.

"Let us just get your friend from here."

"Too bad." tsked Vaishali, a goofy grin emerging on her face as she came to stand in front of her. "I already dialled the number."

"What-?!"

"Hello." came Niklaus' voice from the phone which was set on speaker as Lucy cut herself off abruptly.

Vaishali mouthed at her to say something, removing the phone from the speaker and pressing it against her ear.

Lucy threw a deadly glare at her.

"Um.... hi Niklaus. Just... um wanted to let you know that... I received your voicemail." she said awkwardly.

"Oh, I thought you were never going to call back."

"Oh," she chuckled awkwardly. "My phone got broken and it came back from repairing today. Anyway, how's Chicago?"

"Oh, I guess I'll never come to know." he chuckled. "Had to come back to Mystic Falls. Tyler Lockwood got attacked. Can't risk losing more hybrids."

"So, where are you right now, hunting the hunter?"

"You'd be surprised. Turn to your left."

"Seriously?" she chuckled, looking at her left. "There is no one."

"Now take about ten steps away from the house."

"I'm just gonna pretend that you don't miraculously know that I'm standing in front of a house." she said, taking steps away from the front door of the Lockwood Mansion as Vaishali looked at her curiously.

"Now look up."

"Don't tell me you turned into a bat." she chuckled, looking at the sky but finding it as clear as the day.

"No, vampires can't turn into bats." Niklaus laughed. "Don't look this high. Look at about a sixty degree angle."

Lucy followed the instructions as her eyes fell to an open glass window through which she could see the Niklaus Mikaelson standing.

He was grinning at her (something very un-Klaus like) although the grin held a mixture of his patented smirk (highly expected), his hair whipping lightly with the light wind that flew in through the half-open window, his right hand supporting the phone to his ear while the left one aided his leaning by the windowsill.

Lucy had this immense urge to roll her eyes, which she did.

"How fabulous. You could have directly told me that you were at the Lockwood's."

"Oh, love, come on, you know how much I love a dramatic entry."

"Please, huh." she laughed. "That was my line, okay. Don't steal it. Anyway, I'm hanging up the call now."

"Sure. See you upstairs."

The call ended as Lucy returned to her previous position and Vaishali looked at her with raised brows.

"So?" she said with a suggestive look on her face.

"What 'so'? Let's go inside and get your friend."

"Which phone is this one?" Vaishali raised her brows. "I mean witchy business one or random one or the 'friend' one?"

"It's....." she trailed off looking at her phone. "white in color, so it's the friend one."

"Ooooh." she said in a teasing tone. "The 'friend' one..."

"Don't give me that look." Lucy raised her hands in defence. "I got his number and dialled from whatever phone I got my hands on first."

"'You' got his number?" she smirked.

"Yeah." she said calmly. "I needed it to discuss some matter that happened a long time ago."

"Fine." she smirked at her as Lucy rang the doorbell and the door was opened moments later by Tyler Lockwood.

"Hi, Tyler, surprised?" Lucy grinned at him.

"Oh, hi, what-what are you doing here?" he asked, his face holding grave surprise. "Did mom send you?"

"No." she shook her head as Viashali came into his line of sight and muttered (or more like announced loudly) an exclaiming "Hello, Tyly-Tyler!"

"Woah, woah, woah. You two know each other?"

"Yeah we met in high School." grinned Vaishali, passing a teasing smirk to Lucy.

"Yeah." Lucy nodded with fake solemness. "I just wanted to try out all aspects of life."

"Fun fact: she also wanted to try primary school," chimed in Vaishali. "but, you know, due to 'obvious' reasons she can't."

Tyler, who was still processing the fact that Vaishali and Lucy were friends, was too stuck to react to their 'school' comments; however Vaishali's comment had earned her a deadly glare from Lucy to which she had simply rolled her eyes.

"Actually I initially didn't know that you two knew each other. However, on the way here she filled me in about the whole thing going on." explained Lucy, lying to him regarding the fact that she always knew about Vaishali knowing him. "By the way, we're here to pick up Harley. Can you call her down?"

"Hayley." correct Vaishali.

"Oops, sorry." Lucy shrugged. "I don't know why the name Harley Quinn just got stuck in my mind."

"You're watching too much DC." Vaishali mused. "Nevermind, is she upstairs?"

"Yeah." Tyler nodded, finally opening the door wide and making space for them to come in. "Have a look for yourself."

"Thanks, Tyly!" she grinned, skipping up the stairs as Lucy and Tyler followed by casually, not minding the security hybrids standing in the living area.

"Does she have nicknames for everyone she knows?" asked Lucy amusedly.

"Probably so." he shrugged.

"She did not give me a nickname." she pursed her lips jokingly, chuckling with her next sentence. "And I guess that is 'cause she is kinda scared of me."

"I heard that!" yelled Vaishali from upstairs.

"And I didn't give you a nickname 'cause that's just for the pack members." she stuck her tongue out at her, leaning from the flight of stairs she was passing over.

"Ouch." Lucy winced in faux hurt. "You wound me, mon amie." (my friend)

"Maybe be a wolfie when you're reborn next time!"

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n:

Hello! This chapter was fun 😁😁.

Anyway, for those how those don't remember Vaishali, she's the one Lucy was talking on phone, venting about the whole drama of unlinking and fight with Stefan.

And as for her face claim

RE-INTRODUCING
Drisha More as
Vaishali Dobriyal

"A person who hasn't read Harry Potter is not capable enough of being called a person."

She just arrived and we already get to see one of her flaws.
That is, the whole being a 'wolf' or being a 'witch' or maybe a 'vampire' thing.
She is kinda biased towards wolfies 🤔
But still her being the matchmaker is the most amazing thing 😁😁.

And, someone (not sure if they would like if I tag them) (hope that the person I'm talking about knows that I'm talking about them) asked me when I was gonna update a short time ago (probably half an hour or so), and I wrote probably in a day or two but then I got the inspo to finish it and I published it rn.

Also, just curious,
how did you stumble across REDEMPTION?

p.s. the day isn't over yet 😉😉

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2087

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
109K 3.2K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
53K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...