Tied by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIra💖
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)
100k Love💖

Chapter 58

7.3K 360 89
By Bepannah_love

It had been 2 months since Karthik and Aadhira had started their relationship completely afresh. Ever since then, they both were inseparable, everyone could see the love brewing between them. Karthik's eyes would always land on Aadhira whenever she would be near him while Aadhira would also keep trying to steal glances at him without his notice. Charles would keep teasing them both at all times making them both turn red blushing. Aadhira would smack his head and complain to Amelia about him teasing her, in the end making Charles get scoldings from his girlfriend.

Abhi and Yash had come to know about everything that happened in the past, they both also had started teasing him about Aadhira saying "That's why you never saw any girl haan.. and here we were thinking you were not interested..". Karthik would just turn pink everytime it was mentioned, Aadhira would keep turning all shades of red with the teasing that she would receive from Unnati and Akshara.

Aadhira's 3 months at 'WholeMagic' had been over and Arun was really impressed with the hardwork and dedication. He had decided to invest in Aadhira's 'Glee Paradise' at the end of her second month itself. Aadhira had found a cozy little shop for her with the help of Karthik. They both were too busy these days, it had been 2 weeks since they spent time together.

Aadhira was busy in setting up everything and renovation of the shop while Karthik had back to back surgeries for the past week. They both just wanted to wind up all their works soon and spend some time together. Aadhira was in the kitchen making dinner, she had finally wrapped up her work and the renovation of the shop would take atleast 2 weeks so she was free until then.

Karthik was still not back, he had a surgery planned for today and he was still not picking up his call. She knew they both needed a break, she was dying to just sit and have a peaceful talk with him. She had been previously talking to Akshara and Unnati when Akshara had told her that she and Shiva were planning a small vacation as they both had not spent much time together since Aarush had arrived, all their time went out in taking care of him.

This had got Aadhira also thinking why not plan a vacation. She was searching for places near Birmingham to go on a short trip. She found that Scotland is a good place to visit. She smiles thinking she will talk to Karthik and they can book a trip to Scotland and she can confess what she feels for him there.

Karthik comes home late into the night, he looked very tired, Aadhira asks him to freshen up and heats up the food for him. He sits down on the dining table, she starts feeding him seeing him tired, he smiles looking at her. She looks at him "Karthik will you be able to take a holiday for a week from the hospital".

He looks at her confused "Why Aadhu", she looks at him "You have been working so hard.. so have I.. and the last week has been too tiring for both of us.. so I was thinking let's take a break and go somewhere..". He smiles and his eyes brighten up "Great idea.. I'll check if I have anything critical scheduled.. else I think I can let my team handle it"

She smiles brightly "Okay.. I was checking for place we can visit.. I thought Scotland would be good", he nods smiling "It would be great.. Okay Aadhu I'll check my schedule for the week and book the tickets..". She smiles and nods, once he completes his dinner he helps her clean up everything. They both drift into sleep, cuddling into eachother, no matter what they both would sleep in eachother's arms.

The next day, Karthik checks his schedule and let's Aadhira know that there is nothing critical in his schedule and he can let his team handle the rest. Aadhira was elated, she searches for a place and books it for their stay while Karthik books tickets for their travel, which was a day after.

They both leave for Scotland a day after, both of them were excited. Their friends had teased them well when Karthik and Aadhira had informed them that they are going on a small holiday. They had teased them saying it's not a holiday, it's their honeymoon. Akshara and Unnati had teased her so much, especially Unnati had teased her a lot in order to take revenge from Aadhira for packing her dresses for her honeymoon.

They land in Edinburgh and take a cab to the hotel. The whole hotel had a Royal look, Karthik looks at the place surprised as Aadhira had told him it's a surprise where she has booked their stay. Karthik looks at Aadhira "Wow Aadhu.. this place is amazing", she smiles "I know.. I always wanted to stay in such a place.. so I booked this". They both were escorted to their room from the reception, the room had a complete rustic and royal look, both Karthik and Aadhira were smiling looking at their room.

Aadhira goes and jumps on the bed and lies down spreading her hand on her either side. Karthik chuckles looking at her, he moves walks to the bed and looks at her raising his eyebrows "Excuse me.. where do you expect me to sleep.. the bed is not for you alone Aadhu". She chuckles looking at him and spreads her arms more on the bed "It's only for me.. go sleep on the couch..".

He looks at her with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes, he climbs on the bed, she looks at him shocked "Areee.. what are you doing.. I told you na no place for you on the bed". He smiles mischievously looking at her, he moves close to her and takes out a pillow from behind her and hits her with hit right on her face. He chuckles looking at her shocked reaction.

At first she was too shocked to react, he again hits her with the pillow making her come out of her shock. She too picks up a pillow and starts hitting him "Youuuu Karthiiii..", they both keep hitting eachother with the pillow when suddenly Karthik looses balance with Aadhira's hit and falls forward making Aadhira also fall on the bed. Karthik puts his arms on either side of Aadhira to not let himself fall completely on her.

Aadhira looks at him shocked, his face was just an inch apart from hers. He keeps looking into her deer like golden brown eyes, a small strand of her sticks to her cheeks which had turned crimson now. He pushes the strand behind her ear, his eyes keep switching between her eyes and strawberry like pink lips. She bends down her eyes looking elsewhere, just as his lips was about to brush against her she pushes him off and runs off.

Karthik lies down on the bed smiling "Aadhu.. you cannot run forever princess", she just runs into the bathroom blushing. Karthik smiles blushing to himself, he hugs a pillow to his chest, Aadhu.. I'm yearning to hear those words from you.. I know you love me princess.. I can see it clearly in your eyes.. especially with the way you shy away from my touch.. the way you react to my touch..

When will you confess Aadhu.. my ears have been waiting for those special words for your heart.. in your sweet voice.. there is so much in me that I'm trying to control Aadhu.. I love you so much my fairy princess. She comes out of the bathroom, dressed in a turtle neck tshirt and jeans, Karthik keeps looking at her as she moves to the closet to take out her jacket.

She turns towards him "What are you doing.. go freshen up.. I'm hungry.. we need to go have lunch". He gets up from the bed and moves towards her, she gulps her saliva as she sees him moving towards her. He stands right behind her, both his hands go around her, she feels her heart beat quickening again. He leans down to her height, his breathe keeps fanning on her ears, she closes her eyes tightly "Ka.. Karthik".

He picks up a towel and moves away from her, she blushes as soon as realises that he had come to pick a towel. He chuckles at her while going inside the bathroom while she keeps blushing red, Gosh!! Such a tease he is.. ever since we started afresh it's like his naughty childhood self has come out.. he knows!!.. he understands everything but still wants it out of my mouth..

I will tell you baby.. today I will confess to you.. that I love you❤️.. that Aadhu loves her Kalthi❤️. She smiles and moves towards the dressing table to comb her hair. They both get ready and leave to the restaurant to have lunch. After which Aadhira had asked Karthik that she wanted to the 'Palace of Holyroodhouse', the offical residence of Monarch in Scotland.

There was snowfall as it was still winter. Aadhira was running around in the snow, while Karthik keeps smiling looking at her. They both visit inside the palace and then keep roaming in the garden behind the palace. Aadhira makes snowballs and starts throwing them at Karthik giggling and laughing. Karthik too starts to throw the snow on her, he moves closer to her and takes the snow and applies it on her face.

She keeps squirming in his arms, when he doesn't leave her she elbows him right in his stomach. He holds his stomach and sits in the snow "Ooouuuu Aadhuuu", she kneels down in front of him "I'm sorry.. the snow was too cold.. sorry.. is it paining too much Karthi". There was no one other than them there, Karthik holds her waist and pulls her closer but he looses balance and falls on the snow with Aadhira on top of him.

She looks at him surprised "Karthikkk", he smiles "It is paining.. but not that much..". She looks down blushing "What is this.. why did you do this", he keeps smiling looking at her "You keep running away from my arms.. what else do you want me to do Aadhu". She bites her lips trying to hide her smile, his eyes shift to her lips, he removes her lips from between her teeth with his fingers. He leans in close to her, her eyes widen as the gap between them keeps reducing. In a moment, the gap closes completely and she feels his lips on hers..

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Always Cherish the people around you✨

You may not know how much time you have with them✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 22.5K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
7K 1.2K 23
It will have mature content. Tanishka Rajput, a gorgeous women who lures people not only for her face but also for her attitude. A bold and confid...
309K 21.4K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
374K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...