Beautiful Stranger (BeyNika)

By NikkiKordei

What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dream... More

"Who Are You?"๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"Party Time" ๐Ÿฅณ
"Looking For You"๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"๐Ÿ—ฃShe's Real"
"Surreal Things"๐Ÿ˜ฏ
"Drunk and Nasty"๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ
"Knocked The Fuck Out" ๐ŸฅŠ
"Where Are You?!"๐Ÿฅบ
"I Don't Remember"๐Ÿ˜”
"Bey Vs. Sasha" ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
"Divine Revelation" ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผ
"The Set Up"๐Ÿคจ
"Let Me Fuck You" ๐Ÿ˜
"Justice Served" ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฝ
"The Hidden Truth"
"Mrs. Maraj" ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ

"Dream Girl"๐Ÿ˜

2.4K 143 202
By NikkiKordei

Onika's P.O.V.

"No! You're not about to keep playing these games with me! This is not my fucking earring and it's not yours either, Shawntae", I yelled at my girlfriend. I found an earring on the floor in our bedroom. And her trying to convince me that it was mine was pissing me off!

"Onika! I bought you those earrings and you just don't remember! Just admit that you lost one of them", she yelled back.

"I should smack the shit out of you! You think I'm dumb, Brat?!", I yelled.

"Brat" is the nickname her friends and family call her because her father made her what she is...A spoiled ass brat! Speaking of her father, she was a liar and cheater just like him! I could never catch her doing anything. But I'm no idiot! I knew she was messing around. All the signs were there!

"Babe, you always accuse me of cheating! That's bold as fuck! Ain't nobody creeping on your ass so you need to chill out, ma'am", she yelled.

"No, you need to stop acting like you're innocent! I'm tired of your bullshit and I'm not about to keep putting up with it", I fussed.

"Hold on! Are you threatening to leave me?!", she asked.

"Let me find one more piece of evidence that leads to you cheating and I'm done, Shawntae", I told her.

She shook her head and said, "Whatever, Nika! I'ma step out and get some fresh air because now I'm really pissed off!"

"What type of fresh air do you need at 10 pm?!", I asked.

"Like I said, I'm out! I'll be back when I calm down and hopefully you'll be done accusing me of shit I'm not doing", she dramatically said.

She had the nerve to force a few crocodile tears out of her eyes. She reminded me of that temper tantrum R. Kelly threw in front of Gayle King. Knowing damn well his perverted ass was lying through his teeth!

After I took my shower I decided to just go to bed. I wasn't about to wait up for Shawntae to return home. Coming home after a hard day's work, cooking for her and then finding out she possibly had another woman in our bed had me physically and emotionally drained!

After I changed the sheets just in case she really did have someone in our bed, I laid down. I started crying even though I tried not to. All I wanted was a good woman. And at that moment I wanted to be held and made love to. Is love and affection too much to ask for these days?! That's what I was wondering as I laid in bed alone.

Eventually, I cried myself to sleep. One thing about a good cry, it will knock you out! That's why a lot of our parents used to whoop us real good when we refused to go to sleep like they told us to!

As I slept, I felt a warm, soft hand rub my back. I woke up and the sight of a woman I didn't know startled me. Who was this beautiful stranger in my bed?! I had no clue of who she was or where she came from!

She caressed my face with her hands and smiled at me. She said, "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. I'm only here to give you what you're longing for."

Oddly, I was calm! I wasn't afraid at all. Which is strange because my natural reaction to a stranger laying in my bed would've been drastic! Shawntae was a fan of guns and we had one hidden right under our mattress. So baby girl would've been shot with no questions asked.

But shooting the goddess that laid next to me with nothing but her birthday suit on was the furthest thing from my mind! Her presence made me feel protected. We laid side by side, face to face and breasts to breasts. Might I add that her big, beautiful breasts felt sensational pressed against mine.

She kissed my lips and gave me a nice booty rub. I needed all of that! As her pretty brown eyes stared into mine, she asked, "Who gave you a reason to cry yourself to sleep, my love? Who broke your heart?"

I sighed and answered, "My girlfriend. I think she's cheating on me."

"Now why would someone be foolish enough to cheat on such a beautiful angel like you? Do you know how special you are, queen?", she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "She doesn't make me feel special", I honestly stated.

"Do I make you feel special, honey?", she asked.

I smiled and said, "Yeah....you do...and I don't even know who you are or where you came from."

"My name is Beyoncè....And I'm your soulmate", she said.

"I believe you are. Because my soul feels very connected to yours. You feel right to me. I can't believe I've lived so long without you", I said to her.

"Well, we're together now. And while we're here, allow me to make love to you, my queen", she said.

As we kissed, the warmth of her body aroused me. I was more than ready to be made love to by this gorgeous woman that was sent my way.  But just as the love making was about to start, Shawntae barged in!

"ONIKA! ONIKA", she yelled.

I jumped up out of the bed. When I saw that the woman who told me her name was Beyoncè had vanished, I became extremely angry!

"What the hell do you want?! Why are you even here?!", I yelled with my fist balled up.

"I live here, girl! What the hell is wrong with you?!", she yelled back.

"YOU! You're what's wrong with me", I shouted.

"Wowwwww! You still mad about that damn earring?!", she asked.

"No! I'm mad because you scared her away", I yelled.

"Her?! Her who?! Are you the one that's cheating, Onika?!", she asked with a worried look on her face.

That's when I realized I was shouting at her about a woman that didn't even exist. "Beyoncè" was just a girl that was in a weird dream I had. But why did I feel so much pain when I realized she was no longer in bed with me? Shawntae was back home. But I didn't want her...I wanted the woman that was in my dream!

"Answer the question, Onika! Are you cheating?!", Shawntae asked again.

"No! I just...I just had a crazy  dream about this girl I used to play with when I was little. We were running around on the playground and then you showed up and scared off. That's all. Now let me go back to sleep", I told her.

She left me alone and I laid back in bed. My heart was torn into pieces. Why couldn't Beyoncè be real? I needed her to be real.....

_______________________________

When I woke up the next morning I didn't say much to Shawntae. I made her a lunch to take with her to work and then I headed out to my job.

I owned a photography studio and my clientele was great and very consistent. My sister, Lauren, worked as my receptionist. She noticed my mood was a little off. So once I took a break between photoshoots, she pulled me aside to talk.

"Girl, what's up with you today? Do I need to beat Shawntae's ass?", she asked.

"Always! But I'm kind of tripping over this dream I had last night", I told her.

"What was it about?", she asked.

"Girl...this fine ass light skinned woman was laying in bed with me completely naked! She said her name was  Beyoncè", I told her.

"Ouuuu...that sounds exotic", Lauren said with a smile.

"Lo, everything about her was amazing! Her smile, her eyes, her body, and even the sound of her smooth voice."

"Did y'all do it?!", Lauren bluntly asked.

"We were about to but Shawntae walked in and woke me up", I whined.

"Oh that's wack as fuck! I would've cussed her ass out", Lauren said.

"I did! She ran out of the house at 10 pm because she had an attitude. So in my opinion she could've stayed her ass wherever she was at! Instead of interrupting me and my dream girl", I said.

"What if this Beyoncè person is an actual woman out here in the world that you dreamed about?", Lauren asked.

"Lo...as much as I want her to be real, she's not! She was too damn perfect! Perfect for me anyway. She even told me she was my soulmate", I said.

"Onika, you have no proof that she doesn't exist though! There just might be a woman out there named Beyoncè that truly is your soulmate. I say dump Shawntae's sneaky ass and search for the Beyoncè lady", Lauren suggested.

"Sis! You actually want me to break up with my girl and go look for a girl that may or may not even exist?! Tell me that's not crazy", I said.

"It's definitely crazy! But all I'm saying is, at least try to find her", Lauren said.

We were interrupted by a tall beautiful, brown skinned woman who walked through the door. Lauren greeted her kindly. "Hello! Do you have an appointment?", she asked.

"Yes. My name is Michelle Williams. I'm a few minutes early, but my appointment is set for 2 pm", she explained.

"I can get started with you now. Hi, my name is Onika and I'll be your photographer. Tell me what this particular photoshoot is for", I said to her.

"Nice to meet you, Onika! So, my 30th birthday is coming up! I wanted to do a photoshoot to celebrate my three decades on this planet basically. Plus, I'm having a party at a club and I need pics for the flyers", she said with a smile.

I gave her a smile back and told her I was excited to help her celebrate in style. When she showed me her outfits I said, "Oh, you want a grown and sexy photoshoot! That was all you really had to say, ma'am!"

She giggled and said, "Facts! I'm normally more modest, but one of my homegirls told me to pull out a few freakum dresses for this special occasion!"

"Well your homegirl was on point with that advice! Anyway, you can step into the dressing room and change. I'll be ready to start when you are", I told her.

The photoshoot with Michelle was fun and sexy!!!! She was actually a very cool person and after we were done I told her I hoped to do business with her again.

"Of course! And whenever the flyers for my party are done I'll actually drop some off to you. You're more than welcome to come with a friend or two to celebrate with me", she said.

"Ok, Michelle! That sounds good. And once again it was a pleasure doing business with you", I told her. She said likewise and headed out.

"Damn, she was fine! I wonder if she would be down to have a threesome with me and Ermias", Lauren said. Ermias is her husband.

"Girl, stop being a freak all the time! Anyway, if I go to her party you and Normani are coming with me. I'm not taking Brat's ass nowhere", I said.

Normani is a mutual friend of ours that we grew up with. When I got off of work, I called and told her about my dream girl...

"I'm with Lo on this one! As a matter of fact, I'm about to search her name on the internet", Normani said. She needs to work for the damn FBI!

"Girl, how do you even spell Beyoncè?", I asked.

"Well....it rhymes with fiance...So let's try...B.I.A.N.C.E.", she said.

She found nothing on google, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook!

"Ok...don't panic...maybe it's B.E.O.N.C.E. ", she said. And nothing popped up again!

"Girl, we don't even have the correct spelling of her first name. Nor do we know her middle and last name. So just forget it. I keep trying to tell you and Lauren that it was just a dream! There is nobody out here named Beyoncè", I said.

Normani sighed as she typed in a few more ways that her name could be spelled. Then she said, "I just feel like all dreams mean something. But if you want me to drop it, I'll, drop it."

I wanted her to drop it! Even if there was someone out there named Beyoncè, I wasn't going to DM her and be like, "Hey! I dreamed that we were about to have hot lesbian sex and you told me you're my soulmate." That's some weird, creep shit!

I ultimately decided to forget all about this "Beyoncè" woman. I accepted the fact that she was nothing more than a dream girl....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? โ€ขcompletedโ€ข [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
40.1K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncรฉ Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
34.5K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...