ONE NIGHT STAND WITH MY BOSS

By bloomingstrawberry24

𝑯𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒍 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒛, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉�... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
Chapter37
Chapter 38
chaper 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 35

729 16 2
By bloomingstrawberry24

Chapter 35.

Lexus POV

1 week after then I'm getting married to Aslëy, I cant believe I will marry the girl I dont love, and the person I dont want to share my life with.

Ayoko mangako sa taong hindi ko naman mahal and I dont want to share my night and day with her.

I'm not excited and to be honest I want to run, run away from this shitty place and if I can just change my life... If I can change my bloodline I will do it.

I dont care about my career, my title and reputation because for me that things doesn't have any value all of that things is nothing for me if I don't have Hazel in my life.

She's the one I want to be with, she's my everything and she's my treasure.

I still remember that night where I make her moan and cum so.many times...

That night I first saw her in the bar, drunk and crying, I talk to her and she talked to me too.. she's so beautiful even tho her make up is a mess on her face.

After talking to her I ask her I bring her in my penthouse so she could rest there, but then everything change when we enter my penthouse door.

....

"Why a beautiful girl like you is here alone? Dont you know it's dangerous for you to be here by your self?" I said and sit beside the beautiful girl.

She chuckles.

Halatang lasing ito.

"Beautiful mo mukha mo!" Sigaw niya sakin at tinunga ang beer na nasa baso niya."manong isa panga."sabi niya sa bartender.

Tumango naman ito at nilagyan ng beer ang baso ng babae at agad nanaman niya iyon tinunga.

"If I'm beautiful, why did he choose to cheat and be with another girl?"

What is she talking?

"If I'm pretty enough then why did he have sex with another woman and not me?"

Ok this awkward...

"Tell my why?" She looked at me with teary eyes..

Fuck!

"He's a mother fucking bastard who dont see your beauty, he doesn't deserve a woman like you." I said.

She laugh...

What's funny? Did I say something to make her laugh? But damn, that smile of her just melt my heart.

"That's ginago." She said.

What the fuck?

"It's not a bullshit, I'm really serious and I mean it."I said.

"Aha? Pare-pareho lang kayong mga lalaki eh, pangit man o maganda lo-lokohin at lo-lokohin nyo parin kami."sabi ko.

Ok, this is not true.

"Hey woman, I've been in a relationship with a Beautiful woman for years and guess what? She cheated on me too, she choose to be with that ugly worm." I said.

"HHAHAHA, so your broken like me?" She asked.

I can't stop staring at her beautiful face when she smile and laugh, all girls should be like this, they should smile more...

"Nope, I move on baby." I said.

I noticed that she's a bit shocked when I said baby.

"What did you say?" Gulat niyang Tanong sakin habang malalaki ang mata nito.

"I said BABY."

I saw her blush and she look away.

"S-stop, anong b-baby, h-hindi nako bata."utal niynag sabi.

I want to laugh and I know if I do that she will get mad.

"Well for me you are."

"Hindi nga ako bata!" Pulang pula na ang pisngi neto at ang cute niyang tignan.

"You're like a tomato." I said.

But still adored her.

"I am NOT a tomato."talagang diniianan pa neto ang pag kakasabi ng hindi.

"Yes you are, look at your face it's so red." Pangaasar ko pa rito.

"S-stop! My face is red because I'm drunk!"she said.

We talk and joke around and after that I escort her leaving the bar.

Pumunta kami sa parking lot at pinasakay ko siya sa kotse ko at nung naka pasok na siya ako naman ay pumunta sa driver sit.

Ng makapasok ako agad kong sinara ang pinto at nag suot ng seat belt tapos tinanong ko siya.

"Where do you live--" hindi ko na napatapos ang Tanong ko dahil naka pikit na ang mga mata nito at mahimbing na natutulog.

Isinuot ko ang Seatbelt niya tapos tinitigan kopa ang maganda niyang mukha.

"Dang, What are you doing to me?"I ask to the woman who is sleeping.

I just shake my head like a crazy man I am and then drove away from the bar.

Ilang oras pa ang binyahe namin at nakarating nanga kami sa penthouse ko kong saan ako pansamantalang tumitira.

Pumasok kami sa loob at nilock ko ang pinto.

When I put her on my bed agad niyang hinawakan ang wrisk ok.

"S-stay..."she said.

Fuck her low voice is making me horny.

"O-ok."I said and sat on the edge of the bed.

I notice that she's not feeling well, it's like she's uncomfortable with something so I ask her.

"Are you ok?"I ask her..

"N-no." She honestly said.

"What's wrong?" I panicked.

"I-I kinda feel hot." She said.

What??

"But the aircon is open why are you feeling--"i didn't finished my words when she kissed me.

What the?

"P-pls..." she said and when I look at her eyes it's full if lis and desire.

"Pls what" I asked.

"Pls... Pleasure me..." she ask

"A-are you sure?"i asked again, ayokong maging masama sa mga mata niya, I dont want to take advantage of her.

"Yes."

"No you're not, you're just drunk." I said.

I need to stop my self... fuck I my snake is awake.

"I'm sure if it don't worry, I want you to make me feel the things I didn't experience, I want you." She said.

"You want me to?" I asked again.

"I want you to take my virginity...." se said and look away.

Is she shy?

Fuck!

"Are you sure? I dont want you to see me a criminal or something when you woke up so pls be sure I dont think I can hold my self."I said.

"Then who's stoping you?" She said.

Fuck!

I kiss her Roughtly and she moaned.

I undressed her then kiss her lips down to her neck.

"Ahmmmm..."she moan..

Fuck!

I ripped my shirt and unbelt my jeans at hinubad iyun at tinapon kong saan.

Kinubabawan ko siya at hinalikan sa labi papunta sa leeg.

"Ughh..."she moaned again.

I put my finger on her tummy and draw a circle while kissing her then the other hand is massaging her breast.

I travel my finger down to her Vagin@

And then I gently rubbed her cl1t at nung nagawa ko yun agad naman umangat ang likod niya.

"Ahhh..." she moaned

She's really a virgin...

Hinalikhalikan ko ang pisngi niya at leeg habang minamasahe ang mayayaman niyang dibdib.

"Ugh..." she moaned again

I chuckled...

"I'm just rubbing it and you almost lost your mind what if I enter my finger ha?" I said while enjoying making her wet.

"Ugh.. t-this is s-so good, Ughhh..."napalakas ang ungol niya when I slid my one finger inside her.

"I can see that."

Sabi ko at inilagay masok ang isa kong daliri sa loob niya.

I kiss her neck.

"Ughh.. Auhmm..." hindi ito mapakali.

She's going crazy with just one finger.

Tinangal ko ang daliri ko sa loob niya at bumaba sa kama.

"Why did you stop?" Medyo naiitita niyang Tanong.

"Just wait ma'am."I said at pumunta sa paanan niya and then binuka ko ang hits niya.

"W-what are you doing?"she asked.

"Eat you I guess... Just lay back and enjoy baby." I said and start licking her and sip her juice.

This is soo good.

I love her wetness...

"Ughh...Auhmmm...Ughh...Auhmmm...Ughh...Auhmmm...Ughh...Auhmmm...s-st S-Stop."she said but I ignore her.

Bagkus ay mas binilisan kopa ang pagdila sa kepyas niya.

"Ugh... s-stop, I-im gonna cum." Sabi niya.

I still eat her Roughtly until she cum on my face.

"Ahhhhh..."she shout when she cum.

Pag katapos nun ay kinubabawan ko siya ulit at hinawakan ang Tigas na Tigas king pagkalalaki at kiniskis ko iyon sa klitoris niya.

"Ohhhhh..."she moaned again.

I gently put it in at dun na nga siya napasigaw as sakit.

Ng mapasok kona ang pagkalalaki ko ay hindi muna ako gumalaw.

"B-bakit ang sakit?"naiiyak niyang sabi.

"Baby dont cry, later it will be gone."sabi ko at gumalaw pero hindi mabilis.

"Ugh...medyo m-masakit." Sabi niya.

"Mamaya mawawala din yan kaya wag ka mag alala."sabi ko at gumalaw

"Ugh..." rinig kong ungol niya..

"Masakit paba?"taming ko.

At medyo binilisan ang pagalaw.

"Hindi na masyado." Sabi niya kaya mas lalo kopa itong binilisan.

Ilang minuto kami sa ganun position ng parehas kaming nilabasan.

Hindi padun natapos at marami pakaming ginawang position at pagkatapos nun ay humiga ako sa kama sa tabi niya.

"Who are you?"pagod kong Tanong

"I,I'm hazel... Hazel lopez." Sabi niya at nakatulog nito.

"Hazel... Your amazing."sabi ko at naka tulog nadin ako.

B/S
Kinikilig ako habang sinusulat to.

Sana ma enjoy nyo ang chapter nato mga berry's.
Love you all❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...