The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

28

6.5K 136 111
By secretlyyxurs37

*mature content*
*Three months later*
-Elana Aphelion-

They say everything happens for a reason. Sometimes those reasons may be good. Or bad.

But in the end, you'll always find your shadow on the sidewalk.

I sat with Ani on the white couch.

"Alia come on!" I called.

We were dress shopping.

Alia walked out with a beautiful white dress on. Diamonds lined her breast line and faded down across her bodice. The material was long and silky.

Me and Ani stopped everything. Even breathing.

"This is the one." Alia said as the dress attendant helped her step up in front of the mirror.

They put the veil on her head. Her tears were visible now. "This is the one." She said through her tears.

Me and Ani finally came to our senses and got up. "YES!" We said in unison.

Alia laughed.

-Alessio Romano-

"I don't know what to get. There's like so many choices." I complained to Matteo as we got our suits.

Matteo just stood in the mirror, "I like this one." He said.

I looked over at him from the other mirror. I smiled and walked over to him, "One month dude."

He could only nod his head.

"I have a question." I fixed the collar of the tux.

Matteo looked over. He gestured for me to continue, "How did you pick it? How did you know it was the... the one."

Matteo thought about the answer, "Well," he looked at me, "I just took what I knew about the other jewelry she wore, simple but elegant, and I put it to use." He shrugged and stepped away from the mirror.

I thought about what he said, not much I could use because Elana doesn't usually wear jewelry.

-Elana Aphelion-

We sat around the table getting lunch. Italian.

"Okay, so now that we're here," Alia started, "Lana," I looked up, "I have a question for you."

"If this is about if I used your shoes, then no I didn't." I put my hands up in surrender.

"You used m-" Ani hit her in the back of the head. The anger riled up in her body. I did say I didn't use them...

Alia coughed and fixed her posture, "Whatever, now Matteo already asked Alessio to be his best man... and I really don't have friends." She said.

She leaned down to get a box, holding out in front of me now, the white rose inside held a little note. She motioned for me to open in.

Will you be my maid of honor.

I looked at her then at the note again. "I'm going to cry. And my makeup looks really good today." I joked.

She laughed, waiting for my answer. "So?"

"Yes." I smiled and she got up and started dancing. The other people at other tables stared at us.

She flicked them off, including the old people.

"ALIA!" Me and Ani swatted air at her.

"Why me?" I asked as she sat down.

She shrugged, "Because in the last few months, you've been there for me in anyway possible. And I really appreciate that. So I want to give you the honor of representing me at my wedding." She said.

I wiped away the tears, "I was really having a good makeup day." I said through a laugh.

I got up and went around the table to hug her. "This calls for alcohol!" Ani shouted and waved the waiter over.

She looked at us and ordered, "Three shots of tequila and three martinis."

-Alessio Romano-

"I want to make it special, you know." I spoke to Matteo.

"Oh, why don't you do it at the wedding? We'll have to get permission from Alia first though. You know, it's her day."

"If it is a problem then never mind."

"If what's a problem?" Elana walked in the room. My eyes widened.

"Hey I'll call you back Matteo." I hung up the phone. "Hey."

She went into the closet for a second and walked back out wearing a pair of spandex and one of my white button down dress shirts.

She came over and straddled me, "Hi." She kissed me.

I held her hips, grounding her body against mine. She pushed me to lay back, her arms going around my neck.

"What we're you and Matteo talking about?" She laid on top of me.

Shit. I'm a terrible liar.

"Um. We were planning to go... to an amusement park this weekend." I lied.

"You're a shit liar." She laughed.

"I know." I admitted and rubbed her back.

She groaned as she got up. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"To the amusement park." She smirked as she walked into the bathroom.

I followed behind her. She turned on the water for the shower and started undressing. I grabbed her bare hips, bring her closer, kissing her stomach and going up to her chest.

She giggled as she tried to get away.

"Amore stop," she laughed, "I have to shower."

I shrugged, "It seems I do too." I took off my shirt. She smirked at me as she walked in the shower, the water cascading down her body.

I came up to her and put my hands under her thighs, lifting her up. She hooked her arms around my neck and started kissing my skin.

I pushed her against the wall and felt around her entrance. She gasped when I lined my top up with her, slowly pushing in, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bit her lip.

I watched her as I pushed in and out of her, her breast jumping every time I did. I went faster, her moans getting louder.

Her nails dug into the skin on my back. She let her head fall forward on my shoulder as I continued to push in and out of her, feeling how tight she was.

I cursed in every language I knew, loving how she felt.

"Fuck, you're so tight." I groaned.

Her sounds were a beautiful melody in my ears as I pleasured her.

"You." She tried but could barely get a breath in, "Better, p-pull, out." She said through heavy breaths.

I dragged my tongue across her lips, asking for entrance.

Our mouths moved together as I pushed her against the wall and working in and out of her. She tasted like strawberries and champagne.

I felt her body tense as she righted around me, her hands went into my hair, gently pulling on my scalp.

I went faster, letting her reach her climax first. I continued to pump in and out of her as she let go, making her orgasm last longer. She moaned on my mouth.

"Fuck, Ale."

"That's not my name," I teased. "What's my name?"

I went faster, not letting her get a break as her first orgasm ended already.

She couldn't catch her breath, making me smile. I brought my hand down on her ass, letting the sound vibrate throughout the room.

"What's my name Tesoro?"

"Amore. Please mi amore." She begged.

She came around me again, her walls squeezing me, causing me to groan. She finally finished so I let her down.

With our a thought, she got on her knees and brought her hand around my length. I watched as the water fell over her

She put her tongue on my tip, making me look for a grip, so I grabbed her hair, holding it back for her.

She pushed her mouth over me. I watched her as she held her breath and tried to take my entire length but was utterly unsuccessful. She pulled back, letting her saliva fall over her chin as if it dropped off my cock.

She pumped my length faster with her hand, letting her tongue fall under my tip, waiting for my release.

My body tensed and I felt my release. I groaned and let it out. The white string went into her mouth.

She watched me with doe eyes as she caught my entire load in her mouth. Finally she put her tongue over her teeth and swallowed with her mouth open.

I wiped my thumb over her lip, putting it in her mouth to suck off the rest.

She let go with a pop.

I smiled as she stood up and continued on with her shower.

I was supposed to post this earlier but I am so tired and being at school is not helping....

But I think I'm going to end the story soon as I am running out of ideas... but enjoy this lil smut chapter ig!

Shoutout:
@AudreyScream16

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
2.6K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏
312K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
1.8K 82 23
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*