The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

As her pack teeters on the brink of collapse Genesis must do whatever it takes to save her she-wolves from th... More

Copyright
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 26

1.7K 81 5
By BreeRosebury

GENESIS

Alpha Neo, I need you at the packhouse. Kiara links me just as Sebastian and I are settling in to devour some of Jane's amazing pancakes the next morning, the excitement of last night's assessment gone.

What is it Kiara, can it wait an hour?

Sorry Alpha, it can't wait.

"Sebastian, I've got to go to the packhouse." I look longingly at the pancakes, grab one, roll it up, and shove it into my mouth as I get up to leave. Sebastian rises also shoveling a pancake down.

"We can grab some more at the packhouse." he shrugs and then takes my hand linking our fingers.

I can't help smiling at the warmth and tingles that shoot up my arm and heat up my body against the morning chill. I'm so fucking whipped, it's no longer funny.

We walk in comfortable silence and reach the packhouse just as Kiara exits, her frowning face and tense disposition puts me on alert immediately.

"What's wrong?" I demand.

"You need to see this yourself," she says as we follow her around to the back of the packhouse.

Rounding a corner the scent of blood hits me hard, as too the sight of Eva on her knees sobbing over a naked body and Freya standing over her.

"What the fuck is this Kiara?" I rush over.

Kneeling opposite Eva, the glassy, brown eyes of a dead she-wolf stare back at me. Blood seeps onto the lawn from the open gash at her throat.

My heart feels heavy as I close Hanna's eyes.

I don't even need to see the blood on Eva's hands to know she did this. Or rather Eva's wolf Lilith did. It was coming. With every year that passed she was getting more and more unstable.

Dante's thick Alpha scent oozes from Hanna's skin and tells me everything I need to know about what happened here.

I can't believe Hanna defied my Alpha order. If she was still alive her pack bond would have been broken and she would be rogue. Death is almost as bad.

This is what rejection does to a she-wolf. It makes her desperate and weak, especially those of the omega class like young Hanna.

I hold back the rage inside me threatening to consume me.

"Where is Dante?" I ask Kiara.

"He left before dawn," she responds.

"What happened?" I ask Eva

She looks up at me with beautiful green eyes filled with a kaleidoscope of emotions; fear, guilt, anger, and helplessness.

"I felt what they did early this morning, I'm so tried of the pain Neo, I came to the packhouse to try and accept his rejection, I didn't know he had left and I didn't know Hanna was still in his room. The door to the guest suite was unlocked and when I opened it the scent triggered Lilith. I couldn't stop her when she saw Hanna in his bed. I'm so sorry Neo, I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Sorry is not going to bring Hanna back Eva. Dante rejected you, when are you going to accept that? Fuck, Eva. Do you even realize what you've done?" My voice raises along with the anger and frustration inside me.

"Stop Genesis, now is not the time." I shake Sebastian's hand off my shoulder as I stand up. Rage twists in my stomach.

"This doesn't concern you, it's a pack matter and a family matter, you are neither." I snap at Sebastian, regretting the words as soon as they are out, as hurt crosses his face, but I'm too fucking pissed right now.

"He's right Neo. We all know Eva is caught in an impossible situation. This is just as much your fault, you put Dante in the packhouse and you didn't move him out." Freya snaps drawing a sobbing Eva away from the dead body, glaring at me as she walks Eva away.

Guilt racks me as I realize my mistake.

She's right. I was so caught up in my assessment, I forgot to tell Kiara to move Dante out of the pack house.

My confidence in my Alpha order didn't allow me to see how the temptation of an Alpha male could overcome that order, that a sweet girl like Hanna would risk being thrown out of the pack for a chance at being chosen as Dante's mate. She was fresh from a rejection, raw and desperate.

She was just too naive to understand that Dante was not looking for a chosen mate. He just wanted a quick fuck.

"Prepare Hanna for burial, I'll notify her parents," I tell Kiara.

"What about Eva? She dragged Hanna from the packhouse and killed her. There were witnesses. We can't hide what happened." Kiara says.

I sigh rubbing my forehead.

"And we are not going to. I will make a decision tonight about what we are going to do with Eva and inform the pack."

Kiara nods and I turn to Sebastian.

I'm not surprised he's not there.

Fuck.

Me and my big ass mouth again.

Sighing, I go into the packhouse. I need to notify Hannah's parents, bury Hannah and deal with Eva, all before I can even attempt to fix the problem I know I've just created with Sebastian.

***

When I finally find Sebastian, it's late afternoon. I've had to track him for several hours through my pack lands and find him lazing naked against a tree looking across a clear blue pond. It's one of my favorite spots, I've never shown it to him before so he probably just followed my scent here.

Shifting I walk naked toward him, dropping on my bare ass beside him on the tickling grass hoping I don't get ants up my cooch.

We sit in silence for a few minutes.

I glance sideways at him but his eyes look straight ahead.

I clear my tight throat.

"I'm sorry Sebastian," I finally extract the apology from my stubborn mouth, wrapping my arms around my bent knees.

"What exactly are you sorry about Genesis?" he says quietly, still not looking at me.

"I'm sorry for what I said. About you not being pack, not being family. It was rude and uncalled for, you were just trying to help."

"But it's true, Genesis. I'm neither. You may be my mate, but you're not marked. Technically the bond is not complete. So yeah, I'm not of your pack and I'm not your family, it's not my place. I guess for now I'm just some fuck toy until you decide otherwise." he tosses a pebble into the water and we watch as ripples disturb the perfectly still water.

I feel his hurt through our bond and I've never felt more like a bitch than this moment.

Sebastian loves me, he's done nothing but prove it to me over and over again, and I keep pushing him away.

My heart aches.

Closing my eyes, I lick my suddenly dry lips. I feel overwhelmed like I'm at a crossroads.

I can fix this now, or take a wrong turn which I may not be able to come back from. Right now, that scares me more than the truth he needs to hear.

"You are my family Sebastian. I - I love you." I whisper tugging at a tuft of grass between us.

My world spins as suddenly I'm pulled into Sebastian's lap. His muscular arms pull my hips down to straddle him as his hazel-green eyes shine down at me.

"Say it again Genesis," he demands, his hands cupping my face, his eyes searching my face intently.

"I love you, Sebastian." I find the words as my heart pounds a staccato. Sebastian's joy fills our bond, his happiness makes my eyes well with unshed tears. Why the hell does this man care so much about me?

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say those words." he smiles kissing my lips gently.

"A few weeks I guess, not that long really," I joke with a shrug,

"Too damn long woman," he growls sinking his face into my neck scenting me deeply.

I feel it again. That overwhelming emotion from a few nights ago, a deep longing, a need unlike any I've felt before. It draws me like an unrelenting magnetic force to Sebastian.

I don't resist, letting the instinct I was born with take over. Lyka pushes forward. I close my eyes and breathe deeply.

Pulling back from Sebastian I link my arms around his neck. Staring into his eyes I see everything. His love, trust, his strength, and devotion.

Sebastian Kane is all I will ever want or need.

I let him feel everything I feel for him through the bond, letting go of my doubts and fears, and watch as his eyes widen, lips part, and hands grip me tighter.

Taking a deep breath, I reach a hand over my head to pull my hair to the side, bending my head to the right in submission, baring my neck.

He freezes below me, hands gripping my hips tightly he sucks in a sharp breath.

"Genesis?" his voice chokes with emotion.

"Mark me, Sebastian," I say looking up at him through my lashes holding my breath and his gaze.

"Are you sure my love?" he whispers, stroking my neck tenderly.

"Yes. Mark me, Sebastian. I'm yours."

I feel the bond swell with his emotion.

"Thank you," he whispers and a tremor runs through his body as he pulls me closer to him, dropping his face into my neck scenting me. I shiver as he places a gentle kiss on my skin, then another and another, setting my skin on fire with his lips. I arch my chest, my nipples bare and taunt, meeting the hardness of his chest.

He groans and I feel his canines graze my shoulder as one hand wraps around my waist and the other slides into my hair gripping tightly.

I grab his forearms suddenly scared of what's to come.

"I love you," he whispers against my neck as he sinks his teeth into my flesh.

The pain burns intensely as my skin breaks under his piercing canines. My claws extend into his arms as I gasp, tears running down my face.

He sinks his teeth deeper into the muscle, almost to the bone, holding me tight to him as his marking serum flows into my flesh imprinting his mark into my skin and soul.

I feel it to my marrow, the pain, then in a following warm wave, the pleasure.

Sweet and sensuous pleasure flows through me and pools between my legs as my body accepts his mark and accepts that I am Sebastian's.

He extracts his teeth licking the wound, sealing his serum inside me. He sniffs at my neck smiling as my scent begins to change, carrying the undertones of his scent with mine.

Something overwhelming pushes forward in my chest, my canines burn, and blood pounds in my head and heart.

I move with an instinct I don't understand, one that makes no sense but neither Lyka nor I resist the instinct as my canines descend, and my hand sinks into Sebastian's hair pulling his head to the side roughly.

"Gen..fuck!"

His words are cut off as I sink my teeth deep into the nape of his neck. His muscles are tough and I find myself leaning over him biting down hard and he groans from the pain, squeezing my waist.

Blood pools in my mouth and I drink, tasting the metallic liquid that somehow turns me on as it oozes down my chin. I feel my teeth burn and a sudden throbbing pulse in my gums. I taste a strange sweetness.

I understand on some level what I'm doing but it makes no sense. Females don't mark males, they can't. They don't carry the serum. Or so I thought.

Sweet serum mixes with Sebastian's blood in my mouth and his groan of pain turns to a moan of pleasure as his cock hardens and throbs between us.

My teeth are still in his neck pumping out the last of the serum when he groans again, lifting me and pulling me down hard on his cock slipping straight into me.

I hiss as his girth stretches and fills me up. Extracting my teeth with a gasp I seal the wound with a long slow lick, matching the pace of his firm thrust inside me.

Sebastian grabs my hair and pulls me to his mouth devouring me in a bloody and passionate kiss as he leans me forward, and lays me on the grass, never losing the firm place his cock has within me.

He hooks my legs over his forearms and I gasp at the depth his cock reaches as he begins to fuck me at a furious pace.

I grab onto his shoulders moaning. I swear I can feel him fucking my spleen.

"You're mine love, and I am yours. Forever." he groans into my nape.

The coils of my orgasm wind tighter and tighter as Sebastian pounds me into the ground. I feel nothing except the exquisite tension begging for release, I pull at his hair so close to my release.

"Wait for me babe," he grunts and thrusts impossibly deeper until he finally jerks hard into me, growling loud into the open air as he bursts his hot liquid into me. The throbbing heat sets off my orgasm in rolling waves of multiple pleasures, clenching his cock tight deep inside me.

"Fuck babe, that hurts so good." he moans into my neck, licking his mark sending another wave pulsing through me. I reciprocate a kiss on my mark, smiling with pride as his cock twitches inside me in response.

Mine. I hear him linking me in my mind. I look up at him in surprise as he smiles down at me, his beautiful eyes shimmering with love and amazement.

Mine. I reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 31.1K 62
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 1 of...
14.9K 471 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
89.3K 7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
2.4M 76.7K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...