Another Like Me - Part I (CoT...

By Creepsies

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. The prodigal genius of the 4th Generation White Room, feared and respected among those wh... More

Chapter 00 - Prologue
Chapter 01 - The Beginning
Chapter 02 - Manabu Horikita
Chapter 03 - Class Test
Chapter 04 - Reveal
Chapter 05 - Preparation
Chapter 06 - Kikyo Kushida
Chapter 07 - Midterms
Chapter 08 - Ken Sudo
Chapter 09 - Witness
Chapter 10 - Platinum
Chapter 11 - Hearing
Chapter 12 - Trap
Chapter 13 - Speranza
Chapter 14 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 1
Chapter 15 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 2
Chapter 16 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 3
Chapter 17 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 4
Chapter 18 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 5
Chapter 19 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 6
Chapter 20 - Deserted Island Special Test, Finale
Chapter 21 - No Break
Chapter 22 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 1
Chapter 23 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 2
Chapter 24 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 3
Chapter 25 - The Zodiac Exam, Finale
Chapter 26 - Another Like Me
Chapter 27 - Dictator
Chapter 28 - Natural Genius
SS.1 - Standards (Chiaki Matsushita)
SS.2 - The Man Behind The Mask (Kikyo Kushida)
Chapter 29 - Shadows
Chapter 30 - Strength Test
Chapter 31 - Reconnaissance
Chapter 32 - Double-Edged Sword
Chapter 33 - The Curtain Rises
Chapter 34 - Foul Play
Chapter 35 - Theatrics
SS.3 - An Aura of Mystery (Ryuji Kanzaki)
Chapter 35.5 - Gossip (?) [Bonus]
Chapter 36 - Classroom of the Elite
Chapter 37 - Final Leg
Chapter 38 - Exposed, Part 1
Chapter 39 - Exposed, Part 2
Chapter 39.5 - The Student Council
Chapter 40 - Loyal Junior
Chapter 40.5 - Confession
Chapter 41 - The Negotiator
SS.4 - Siding With The Winner (Masayoshi Hashimoto)
Chapter 42 - Striking Gold
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - The Paper Shuffle
Announcement - [1]
Chapter 44.5 - Teacher Troubles
Chapter 45 - Bookworm
Chapter 46 - Backroom Deal
Chapter 47 - Queen
Chapter 48 - Man With A Plan
Chapter 49 - Study Groups
Chapter 50 - Possibilities
Chapter 51 - Provocation
Chapter 52 - Realization
Announcement - [2]
Chapter 53 - Submission
Chapter 54 - Retaliation
SS.5 - The Greater Good (Shiina Hiyori)
SS.6 - Fearless (Sakayanagi Arisu)
SS.7 - Hot Guys (Mori Nene)
Random One Shot 1 - Kiryuin Fuka
Question - [1]
Announcement - [3]
Random One Shot 2 - Ichinose Honami
Chapter 55 - Tail
Chapter 56 - Cold Reading
Chapter 57 - Family
Chapter 58 - Camouflage
Chapter 59 - Rokusuke Kouenji
Chapter 59.5 - Trust
Chapter 60 - True Defeat
Chapter 61 - Suspicion
SS.8 - Friends (Kikyo Kushida)
Chapter 62 - Date?
Chapter 63 - Operation Peri-Peri [Bonus]
Chapter 64 - Date!
Chapter 65 - Playboy
Chapter 66 - Reveal 2.0
Chapter 67 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 68 - The End of the Beginning
Chapter 68.5 - Desire
Chapter 69 - Epilogue
Another Like Me, Part II (Teaser)
Part II is Out!

Chapter 47.5 - Quest [Bonus]

4.2K 195 148
By Creepsies

(Third Person POV)

"No no no no no no no no no....."

After putting on her sunglasses and hat, Maya Sato slowly backed into a more comfortable position on the table at Pallet.

Suddenly, the phone in her hand started ringing, and she picked it up almost immediately.

"Agent Maya, Subject is almost there. Keep your guard up! Over." a sultry voice cooed from the other end of the line.

"Agent Kei, Roger. Currently waiting for further instructions. Out."

Maya slowly slipped her phone back into her pocket.

This was getting intense.

Never before had Maya undertaken such a daring mission.

Suddenly, the bells on the door of the Pallet jingled, signaling the arrival of new customers. Maya quickly glanced at the door, and after realizing they weren't the target, lowered her head back into the book in her hand.

A few more minutes pass.

The bells on the door jingled once again. Maya's eyes darted up to the door, and she gasped and turned to face her book once again.

Her phone in her pocket rang again, and she picked it up like she knew it was coming.

"Agent Maya. Target has arrived. Initialize Operation Break-Up. Over."

"Agent Kei, Roger. Over."

Maya again slowly slid her phone back into her handbag. She sighed for the umpteenth time that glorious Saturday evening.

"Damn it, Takeyama-kun..... you can't be doing this....." Maya muttered under her breath, and she followed Takeyama and Sakayanagi with her eyes.

"Out of all the girls, he had to choose her....."

The misunderstanding that Kei Karuizawa had created was brutal.

It seemed that both Kei and Maya were aware of Chiaki Matsushita's huge crush on Keisuke Takeyama.

But the three of them were anonymously tipped off on Keisuke Takeyama's meeting with Sakayanagi Arisu of Class A.

The identity of the anonymous tipper continues to remain a mystery.

However, Kei Karuizawa decided to take matters into her own hands.

The number one objective — to disband Takeyama and Sakayanagi before they made out with each other.

The objective of the plan seemed to have had an adverse effect on Chiaki, however, who was currently experiencing torrential symptoms of an imaginary heartbreak.

Maya Sato had been roped in as the spy to follow Takeyama's movements.

However, from the looks of it, it did not seem like Takeyama was going to do anything to her.

Maya Sato had tried many times to convince Kei that Takeyama would never do anything lewd to Sakayanagi, but Kei was adamant.

We must help Chiaki get together with Takeyama, was what she had said. No lilac-haired petite can stop the true blossoming of love, she said.

Also, I don't trust boys, was Kei Karuizawa's final statement.

Maya Sato had no response to this fierce lady.

Kei's words had made an impact on her.

Maya Sato decided that she must be the one to rid Takeyama's soul of all evil.

Seeing her close friend Chiaki completely lose it when she heard of Takeyama's 'date' with Sakayanagi, she could not help but sympathize.

She wondered if Ayanokoji would one day feel the same way about her.

Maya Sato slowly took out her earphone, and plugged it into one ear. She kept the other ear free. She dialed a number, and the call connected almost immediately.

"Agent Maya."

"Agent Kei. Targets have arrived. They've taken seats at the corner of the café. Should I confront? Over."

"Agent Maya. No, do not confront. I repeat, do not confront. Continue to maintain a close watch. Any signs of mutual affection must be immediately terminated. Over."

"Wait, Agent Kei, but how.....!?" But the dial tone buzzed in Maya Sato's ear.

"Damn it, you blondie.....!"

Maya Sato cursed at her phone. She now resented taking over the hardest part of the mission. Kei Karuizawa was outside the Pallet, inside the café right across the street from the Pallet.

Maya Sato connected her call once again.

"Maya-chan, what is it!?" an annoyed voice rang out in her ears.

"Kei-chan, don't leave me hanging!" Maya whispered furiously, while simultaneously keeping an eye on the two possible lovebirds. "I can't do this alone! What's the point of sitting across the café if you don't even keep in contact!?"

"..... you're right. We must monitor the target's movements. Have either of them done anything suspicious yet?"

Maya looked around her furtively, and spoke a bit slower into the microphone. "Nope, they haven't done anything. I'm starting to wonder if this really even is a date."

"Of course it is a date!" Kei screamed silently into the microphone. "Think about it!"

"I think you need to go over it once, Kei-chan," Maya said. "They're both Class Leaders. Maybe that's why they're meeting.....?"

"Ab. So. Lute. Ly. Not." Kei said with pauses. "It is definitely a date. They're gonna make out if we don't stop them. Remember our promise, Maya-chan?"

Maya was curtly reminded of the extremely impactful promise that the two of them had so faithfully made.

'To make sure your friend gets the right boy, you must become the cockblocker.'

Maya Sato inwardly sighed at the notorious promise they had made. It sounded more like they were here to ruin someone's life, not build it.

Nevertheless, Maya Sato was a woman of her words.

Suddenly, she saw the female Target slowly stand up from her chair, owing to her disability.

Maya Sato connected a call to Kei Karuizawa once again.

"They're leaving!" Maya whispered into the mouthpiece. "How can a date be only for 20 minutes!?"

"Oh no....." Kei muttered from the other end.

"So you realize now, don't you? It isn't a date!" Maya almost screamed this time. "Do you finally understa---"

"This is bad....."

Maya Sato perked up.

"What is bad?"

"I can't believe it..... they're gonna..... they're....." Kei continued to blabber inconceivable nonsense.

"Kei-chan, speak up!"

"The only reason a date can end this early is because they're already very close," Kei whispered, and Maya Sato's stomach dropped. "They're..... they're going to do the deed."

"Do..... the deed.....!?"

Maya Sato's face immediately flushed a vivid pink.

She had just imagined something extremely lewd.

From where she was sitting, she could make out Kei Karuizawa's figure on the other of the street, and she was completely a blushing mess as well.

Takeyama-kun..... the strong, athletic, handsome, perfect Takeyama-kun..... was going to do it to someone as frail and weak as Sakayanagi.....?

Maya's body involuntarily shivered. She felt extremely sorry for Sakayanagi. She was sure that Sakayanagi would probably not be able to handle it.....

Bad Maya! No ecchi!

Maya Sato suddenly regained her senses.

Of course this was all a bunch of baloney!

No one would do it this early!

Yes! Kei Karuizawa was being a jerk!

"It was just Class Affairs," Maya said to herself, and she proceeded to walk out of the Pallet herself. "Nothing to even worry about....."

Maya Sato's heart rose up to the throat.

In front of her, in front of the entire crowd at the Pallet, Takeyama-kun had just extended his right hand as support to Sakayanagi Arisu.

And Sakayanagi smiled and grasped it.

"They're holding hands.....!"

Maya whisper-screamed into the mouthpiece. "Kei-chan, come in!"

"I know, I know! I can see it all the way from here!" Kei muttered into the microphone. "This is getting really bad..... Chiaki-chan would probably fall down and die if she saw this....."

"I know! Agent Maya, stop them immediately!" Kei's voice echoed into Maya's ear.

"....."

Even though Maya had promised that she would be the cockblocker, she was terrified.

Sakayanagi-san was just such an unapproachable woman.

She would probably label Maya Sato as an insignificant fly and squash her underfoot.

Moreover, Maya could not do something so drastic in front of a crowd.

She felt like the most useless friend in this world.

Sorry, Chiaki-chan. We lost him. Soldier down.

No!

What was Maya thinking!

No way would she let down a friend like this!

"I'm following them," Maya whispered into the microphone, and she proceeded to head out of the café.

"Wait! Abort mission, abort mission!" Kei's voice entered from the other end.

"I'm sorry, Agent Kei. Sacrifices must be made to achieve your goals. I'm going ahead, over."

"No! Maya-chan, unexpected circumstances! Don't go ahead! This is an order from your commander!"

"..... I don't have a commander, Agent Kei."

Right now, Maya felt like a rogue spy. She didn't actually want to follow the couple, she just wanted to know what it felt like to go rogue.

"She's screwed....." Kei muttered under her breath. "We lost 2 valuable soldiers in one day..... a disgrace..... a dent on my career."

"Maya-chan!" an annoying voice rang in to Maya's earpiece again. "We must see this through to the end!"

"See this..... to the end?"

"Continue to follow them! They just left the café hand-in-hand!" Kei Karuizawa screamed.

"That's what I was planning to do! But I don't want to be a voyeur!"

"We must do things that are not meant to do, Maya-chan." Maya Sato could almost see Kei Karuizawa giggling devilishly at her. "Follow them, pronto!"

"..... fine."

Maya Sato immediately slurped down the remainder of her now-cold coffee, and dashed out into the street outside the café.

"Huh?"

Bash!

Maya Sato crashed into something very soft.

"Mmhmphmphmhpmh....."

So.....

Soft.....

Huh?

Maya yanked her face out of the fluffy cushion of boobas, and turned to look at the person she had dashed into. 

"What are you doing?"

Standing in front of her was a girl with long, purple hair, tied into a bun on the side of her head. Her voice was calm and commanding. If Maya remembers correctly, this was Kamuro-san from Class 1-A.

Suddenly, Maya remembered that this was the girl who always hung around Sakayanagi!

Shit!

She's her bodyguard!

No, Maya thought. She can't be a bodyguard. Won't it make more sense to bring someone, let's say, who's stronger? Why was she here, then?

It then clicked. It all made sense.

Kamuro-san was checking whether Takeyama-kun was a good match for Sakayanagi!

She had come out of close consideration for a friend.

How sweet! Maya internally screamed.

"I'm doing the same thing that you are," Maya said proudly to the purple haired waifu. "But we may have different hopes for this young blooming love!"

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"What?"

"Don't worry, don't worry!" Maya squealed excitedly. "I completely understand how worried you are for your friend! Thing is, I am too! Hey, I've got an idea! You're like, following them too, right? Let's go together then!"

Kamuro widened her eyes.

"Wait, what are you talking abo---"

"Come on, the early bird gets the worm!" Maya screamed, and she dragged off the poor Masumi Kamuro along with her. "We'll make sure that this couple is the last thing that happens in this goddamn universe!"

To say Kamuro Masumi was confuzzled was an understatement.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Shh..... don't make a sound, Masumi-chan," Maya said in an adorable squeaky voice, and hid behind the Entrance Door to the Library.

Masumi Kamuro continued to stare incomprehensibly at Maya Sato. What was this girl even doing?

"Wha.....? They're playing chess?" Maya asked in a surprised tone. "Who plays chess on a date?"

"..... a date?"

Maya turned around to face her partner-in-crime. "Yeah, date! Who plays chess on a date?"

"But this isn't a date," Masumi calmly informed Maya. "They're just simply talking about Class Affairs, from what I've heard."

"Ab. So. Lute. Ly. Not," Maya stretched each and every syllable. "It's almost definitely a date! Sakayanagi-san was lying to you!"

"She wouldn't lie to me about something so trivial," Masumi said. Our purple-haired waifu was getting impatient. "If it was a date, Sakayanagi would be much happier than she is right now."

"Happier.....? Wait, you mean Sakayanagi-san really is aiming for Takeyama-kun!?" Maya asked dramatically, and she fell back. "Oh, the horror!"

"I don't know what that girl even thinks of half the time," Masumi mumbled. "She's just so mysterious....."

"Woah look, Takeyama-kun is playing the black pieces!" Maya whispered excitedly. "Wait, if Takeyama-kun loses, then will Sakayanagi-san lose interest in him and leave him alone.....?"

Maya had just had a brainwave!

"Yes! The only thing we can hope for now is that Takeyama-kun loses this game!"

"That's gonna happen anyways," Masumi said with an air of superiority. "He's up against Sakayanagi, after all. Even if he's the infamous leader of Class D, he can't win against her."

"Don't underestimate Takeyama-kun, big boobs," Maya warned her accomplice. "You never know what's gonna happen until it happens!"

"Big boobs.....!?" Masumi was taken aback at Maya's blatant honesty. She slowly looked down at her breasts.

"Are they too..... big?" She thought to herself. Surely, they weren't too big, right? I mean, take Sakayanagi, for example.

"Woah....."

Masumi looked at Maya, who was intently gazing at the pair playing chess. "I don't even know what's going on....."

Masumi sighed at her incompetence, and proceeded to peek into the Library as well. She noticed the positioning of the pieces on the board, and widened her eyes.

"This is..... no way....."

"What?! Are they making out!?" Maya screamed, and she glanced into the Room once again. "Where!?"

"No, it's..... Takeyama's completely annihilating Sakayanagi..... never before had I imagined a day would come when someone would actually beat Sakayanagi in chess....."

Masumi did not know much about chess, but she knew who was winning if she looked at the board.

"Wow. I'm certainly impressed....."

Sakayanagi-san said this to Takeyama-kun. Was the game over?, Masumi thought.

"One mistake, and it wasn't even that bad..... you took advantage of that, and completely trapped me in a corner. More than half of the pieces are still in play, but there's no escape....."

"Looks like Takeyama-kun won," Maya smirked. "Ha! Class D for the win!"

"It was a good game though, Sakayanagi-san," the calm, mature voice of Takeyama echoed. "You almost had me at one point."

"So..... nice....."

Masumi shivered at his voice. How can someone be so commanding and yet so cool at the same time?

"Masumi-chan, you're thinking of something lewd, aren't you?"

Masumi felt her cheeks heat up. "Wha.....!? No! Why would I be thinking of something like that!?"

"I don't know. It looked like that to me," Maya said in a disgruntled tone. "Don't you dare try to aim for Takeyama-kun while Chiaki-chan is still alive..... you're probably planning to seduce him with those big boobas....."

How mean! Masumi wanted to pinch and tickle Maya to death right now.

"Almost. But I could not beat you. I was thoroughly bested. You're leagues above me, Takeyama-kun. It indeed is scary to think that I'm pitted against you as a co-Class Leader."

"Wait, is the date over!?" Maya sighed a sigh of relief. "Phew! They didn't do anything naughty. Can't imagine what would happen if they did!"

Masumi looked curiously at Takeyama. Did he really beat Sakayanagi in chess? She now came to understand why Sakayanagi herself had taken such a keen interest in him.

He was a nice boy..... he was handsome, had a cool voice, was really smart.....

No!

Masumi rid her head of all evil.

"Wait, they're coming this way!" Maya screamed. "Take care, Masumi-chan! I need to scram! And don't you dare try to seduce Takeyama-kun!"

And with that, Maya dashed off down the hallway.

"Masumi-san, is something the matter?" Sakayanagi's voice floated into her ear, and Masumi turned to look at her.

"No, nothing. Let's go."

With that, the mission had come to an end.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kei Karuizawa (Private Chat)

Kei:
Maya-chan! How did it go!?

Maya:
Absolutely fantastic! They didn't do anything lewd ^_^

Kei:
Phew! Thank god! Can't have Chiaki-chan fainting again
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Maya:
On another note, we might have a new target to eliminate!

Kei:
Wait, someone else!? Come on, I thought we would be done with this already >.<

Maya:
Remember the big boobas girl I ran into on the way out of Pallet? It's her! She's head-over-heels for Takeyama-kun!

Kei:
Wow. Talk about popular (•_•)

Maya:
ikr! Guess what? I've got a plan 😈

Kei:
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Maya:
☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N's:

This chapter was very fun to write :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 67 11
"I love you" are the last words Ai Hoshino remembers saying before she died... but when she opened her eyes she became... A baby?!? And she became th...
3.9K 52 20
A normal day on the Sunny suddenly approaches a island which was populated and celebrated for the big star of all Imu-Sama. It is said that she is ve...
55.8K 1.9K 34
a/n: for some people who wanted to read this fanfic, i suggested you not to read it because this fanfiction doesn't make sense at all, shitty grammar...
703K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...