Yandere! Creepypasta x Reader...

By A_V_E_X

〔YANDERE! CutiePasta x Reader〕 You were alone but safe。 * ˚ ✦ What if a box can change your... More

00 ○ Meet Kyle✔
01 ○ Creepy but a Cutie ✔
02 ○ The Agreement ✔
04 ○ Nuisance ✔
05 ○ Cola ✔
06 ○ Double Trouble ✔
07 ○ Go Suit Yourself ✔
08 ○ His Eyes ✔
0.9 - Useful ✔
1.0 - Common Name✔
🥔ANNOUNCEMENT❗

03 ○ Wha.. ✔

1.5K 43 63
By A_V_E_X

...........................

Your POV

__________________________________

HardWorkingMan
What are ya doin?

Ya didn't visit me in my jobs
today eh aside from the pet
shop? Not even pizza!

You
Oh. Almost forgot about that.

I want the usual ok?

HardWorkingMan
LeGaSP*

Ai ai!

_________________________________

I rolled my eyes seeing his message. Kyle doesn't change and I want him to stay like that.

"AGHHHH I DIED AGAIN!"

I sigh before turning to Ben. "At least you reached 100 in that." I said.

Ben requested to play games at my phone but found out that I have no single game so he downloaded 'Flap the Bird' and now he's addicted but I don't know if it's in a good way or not.

"Hey [Y-Y/N]!"

I look down and see Toby climbing my lap. Im sitting in the floor so yeah. "Yeah Toby?" he twitched uncontrollably making me panic a bit until, "Don't worry about him [Y/N]. That's normal when he's nervous." Ben said while smashing his fist to my phone screen cause that's the only way that Flap would go up.

"U-um. Can I go a-and play i-in the c-computer?" I raised a brow at his request "Sorry Toby but I don't own a computer.." I whispered before patting-finger pat his head. He stayed silent before muttering 'ok' and left.

Ding Dong 🍕

I jolted and went to get the door. I already know it's Kyle.

"Hey~ Sup' [Y/N]! Wanting to stay at your house today huh? Pretty new! This one's on the house by the way!" he said giving a closed eyed smile as he hand me my favorite pizza. He's suspiciously not using that fake rose on his teeth again.

"Here. This is a tip." I plainly said, shoving the dollar bills to his face before I turn around and slam the door after him. I can't conserve a chuckle when I heard him yelling,

"You'll be mine one day [Y/N]! I don't care if it's pretty weird for other people! I'll see ya tommorow!"

He's kind of right. What he's doing is weird and im long weirded about it but I don't mind.

I got back in the living room "I've got us [Favorite/Pizza] from Freddy Fazbear." I announced to Ben who was still smashing his hand to my phone while Toby is sitting on the remote, watching TV.

"Wait. F-freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?" Toby pointed his finger to the pizza on my hands. "Yeah, but no. We're not meeting any Aftons." I plainly said and Toby sulked.

"Could you cut me a piece [Y/N]?" Ben requested, not looking up from his game. I silently groaned. Im not a maid here but fine. I complied and went to go to the kitchen to cut them pieces.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Third POV

As they went to the kitchen. Toby changed the channel to a 'News TV' and he can't believe what he saw.

He immediately jumped out of the couch and to Ben who had his arms crossed with a sour look on his face. "Ben Ben! L-look the, the m-mansion is on t-the TV..!" Toby shook his friend who jolted up at mentioning the TV.

Ben grabbed Toby and they glitched, teleporting to the couch where they can fully see the TV. It showed a picture of a burned down large structure but some parts are still standing,

"Hello Citizens, Today we have found a very big discovery, last week, most of you all have already knew that a large part of the Slender Forest is on fire and today, it just ceased and we found something odd. A mansion. Yes you all have heard it right. A mansion but it unfortunately also got caught in fire but some structures of it still stands strong. And we found something terrible in it, we found multiple dead bodies with one of the-e-e-e⇝"

The TV glitched and glitched until it got turned off. The two tiny creepypastas shared a look before looking at [Y/N]. They hold a plate with small cutted pieces of pizza on it.

"Did the TV just broke? I'll order a new one and a new alarm clock on ShopClick." they lifelessly said before they put the plate on the glass table furniture infront of the couch.

"Uh.. [Y/N] c-can we visit a certain p-place..?" Toby looked at them with puppy eyes underneath his goggles and it directly hit their heart "Sure! What place?" they smiled at him.

"The forest shown in the TV. The Slender forest." dead eyed said by Ben, giving a hint of desperation in his eyes as he look at [Y/N]'s dimmed dull [Eye/Color] ones.

"The Slender Forest? Why? Going there is prohibited by the goverment. We'll go anywhere besides that." [Y/N] flatten their eyes with that statement. 'Why would they want to go in THAT forest? I mean nature sounds good but there are basically killers there' they thought before munching a cutted pieces of pizza on their mouth.

"...Ok.." Ben squinted both of his eyes to [Y/N] before turning to the black screen TV and an idea lighted up his light bulb, 'What if..!'

"[Y/N], wanna see magic~?" Ben's red pupils glowed as his feet left the couch. He was floating but glitching along. [Y/N] wanted to have a suprised look on their face or atleast amazement but,

Why does it like that they have seen it before?

That question lingered their blank mind until, "[Y-Y-YY/N-NNNNN]!" they snapped out of thought and slightful glared at Toby who whisteled on the air like he had done nothing.

"... What magic?" they approached Ben and the 'Link-wannabe' glitched and appeard before [Y/N]'s face who's not surprised at all.

✧˚ · .·˚ ༘

Author POV

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F–"

Apparently, [Y/N] has become one of Ben's discord kittens. Joke.

Apparently, Ben has taken you into his own.. Dimension? Well, not really but he took you -unbelievably- inside your broken flat screen TV. Not taking Toby with you two. Poor him.

"BEN! WHERE DID YOU TAKE US!?" you yelled into the dark green-coded void but no response was given. A man was there, behind you but he's.... You snapped your head to him and on instinct, you brought out your pocket knife and pointed it at his neck.

"Who the heck are you!?– wha..." you trailed off as you take in the man or should I refer, Ben or BEN Drowned. We all know. He's not tiny anymore rather, he's just as the same height as you.

Your mind weirded and you took a step back. "Hey there sweet cheeks, Im BEN/Ben!" you gave off your poker face before,

SLAP🖐

"Oww! Why would you do that! You said that you'll never hurt us!" you growled at him "Well!? I don't know that you can be like that! You're the same height as me and WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME!?" you grabbed him by the collar and start shaking him, frantically non-stop.

"Im still tiny in real life but this is my dimension, means I can be whatever I want but this is still inside your TV." he said and you look at him up and down. You noticed the broken chains on his wrist and his outfit looks wet with the hem end of his T-shirt is dripping water.

"Why do you look wet and what's up with the chains?" even the thought of your question sounds very personal, you felt really comfortable asking it like you've known him before.

Ben on the other hand feels pressured to answer that. No one has asked that before because the humans would run in a second they have spared him a look while the creepypastas don't really care cause they knew that he's drowned.

But why does something inside him tells him to tell you despite only meeting you for a day.

"About the chains... I really have no idea why I got that." he then goes in thought, 'Where did I get these chains anyway? Why do I have them? It's not like it's part of my death..'

"Oh ok. What about you being wet?" that came off a bit wrong to the ones with a dirty mind but thankfully, Ben answered, "It's.. Because im drowned to death and now my clothes would be forever wet but I don't know about being tiny though."

"Wha...." your mouth got itself hanging at Ben's mension of 'drowned to death'. "Hey, you're mouth will dry out if you stayed like that!" Ben lightly laughed and you immediately composed yourself.

"Y-you're d-d-dead?" now you felt like you shouldn't ask that but you're mouth likes to betray you. And you also stuttered.

Ben wickedly smiled at you when he inched closer and closer to you. You tried stepping back but, you look down and see some electrical wires clutching your legs.

You tried to say something to make him stay away but like I said. You're mouth likes to betray you so no words left it.

He then smiled evilly when yours and his face is only inch away before his facial expression turned playful? He then laughed "T-the look on your face!  AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" you were confused.

"Well yes! I am dead but it's better! No need to worry [Y/N]! Although im touched!" he cheekily exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips and you slapped him once again, "Im not worried for you! Im worried for MYSELF!"

"Ouch... Why you gotta be so honest about that..? Sigh, anyways im going to show you something that'll probably make you hate us.." he snapped his fingers and your surroundings glitched till' it became a black and white scenery.

"Where are we...?" "Shhh!" Ben grabbed your hand and jumped to the nearest bush he saw.

You glared at him for a second before your expression turned bitter when you saw a forest. Not any forest. But the Slender Forest.

"What you are seeing right now is the infamous 'Slender Forest'. Many missing reports are filed and a lot of evidence points this forest, to be the last place where the missing people where were."

A narrative voice of the familiar reporter entered your ears. The one that you always hear in your TV whenever there's a breaking news. You narrowed your eyes when you caught a glimpse of something or someone in the eerie trees.

"As of July 26, XXXX. A mysterious green figure was caught by a drone hovering above the forest days ago. It was identified to be one of the serial killers we all know, a hacker named BEN. His appearance is pretty tricky in cause of the security cameras, glitching whenever he's figure was shown."

You stayed silent at this. You turned to Ben who gestured for you to look at the trees. You raised a brow as you see a glitching green portal out of nowhere and came out of it is Ben himself, along with a ...grocery bag?

He had earphones on that explains the reason why he's dancing. He glitched and glitched until a static occured and he rushed in the dark depths of the trees with no explanation.

You look up and saw the drone mentioned. It went up and up and flew, probably to where it's owner is.

"Dead or Alive, the authorities yanked a boiling 50,000$ on this mysterious green murdered. Any sightings are accepted and will be gifted a hundred dollars. Let us all be aware of this murderer's presence and stay safe."

The scenery glitched away and you can't help but think every of it, 'Why does this seem so familiar?' you thought as you turned to Ben who had a serious face,

"Now you see that im a murderer with 50,000$ on my head. What are you gonna do? Call the cops and turn me to them to get the cash prize?" he taunted and you clenched your fists.

A memory came up to you and you can't help but click your tounge and say,

"Ben im so..

...............................................................

That sentence will be continued in the next chapter!

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 690 39
You never expected your parents to abandon you at the age of sixteen, and if it wasn't for the man your parents took in when you were ten, you would...
139K 2.2K 29
This is going to be a book about different creepypasta's and you their child. So I hope you enjoy my content!!!!! ;-) P.S I do not own any of these...
945 23 8
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏxɪᴇs × ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ It was supposed to be a fun halloween night, but a quick turn if events caused your life to fall apart. Danger was chasing...
428K 7.5K 39
What happens when a sassy girl, with a swearing habit, meets a forever smiling killer, with a strange obsession over her? Will he kill her if she doe...