Forbidden Secrets

Від ph1localy

When the kingdom of Rivvia makes a truce with Iirania with a family bond, lord Galen Morx is wed off to marry... Більше

Authors note ❤️
1, Hatred
2, Hunt
4, Omeg
5, really?
6, lust
7, Scars
8, monster
9, Mate

3, Dreams

81 2 1
Від ph1localy

Galen

After we left, mother had her share of words, father having something to say as well, "You can kill the dragon, son? Right?" He questioned me yet again, he always questions my ability.

Hell i've token down a far larger monster and he has audacity to think i can't kill this?

My mother says, "Darling he will, he's an observer and he gets it from me!"

I stop walking, holting both my parents.

"Father, you started training me at just four years old, placed me in Keller of Siceys program at 6 and now i'm 17 practicing my use of power and strength 14 hours of the day, do not and i mean do not, question my ability."

Just because his father never believed in him, doesn't mean he has to be the same and not believe in me.

I mean my fathers always believed in me or said he did when he most likely didn't.

The pressure he gives me is almost unbearable.

A heavy sigh leaves his lips, "You're right son and i'm sorry, now how about that princess" We start walking again her features carved into my mind.

She was beautiful, she had beautiful hazel eyes, and if paid enough close attention you can see red spots on her outer pupil.

She wasn't as small as the other gals around but that made her no less beautiful.

Her body was perfect, but one could tell that corset was far too tight along her waist.

Probably that douchbag Charles doing.

My apology, 'Prince Charles' heh he was pathetic.

He was practically a manwhore.

Once he said i could use her in any way i almost lost it, my mother taught me to never have a scandal man make someone feel less.

My sister Rosemary would've felt much pleasure slitting his throat.

I don't seem to realize i'm smiling till my cheeks starting cramping up, i quickly remove it answering, "She'll do"

Tomorrow we leave.
——————-

Odessa

After the guests fled my mother embraced my hands in hers telling me my dance was wonderful.

I smiled at her gaining small talk with her.

It will be a challenge tomorrow but i'm in.

After she went up to her bedroom for rest, i sighed taking a step unto the staircase.

My how tired i am.

"Odessa"

I slump my shoulders turning around to face him, a warm smile gracing my lips, "Yes, Charles?"

"What'd you think of your soon to be husband." His crown which he doesn't deserve is placed around his box shaped of a head dazzling in the candle light.

His blue eyes glistening in the chandelier light.

His beard untamed and far too long.

I took a long thought, he was incredibly charming, but he's still my rival.

I'm supposed to hate him, wish evil to him; but i don't, instead i find myself smiling.

Thinking about him.

An internal scream erupts from inside me, i'm scared.

Terrified.

I find my fathers killer, attractive.

I think on what my mind just said, but what if he's not the killer but someone else.

No one said nothing of them being the assassinators, i just thought they were for we were never truced with them.

His eyes, bloody hell his eyes are beautiful, a whole range of mixed colors, like a child's finger painting.

Just less.. ugly.

He was perfect, a definition of a knight.

A savior.

A protector.

His jawline looked as if you touched it, it would leave a deep cut drawing much blood.

His body was solid, rock hard at the eyes, his dark jet black hair placed along his head frame perfectly, as if he just left it to be and not spend 2 hours of their day fixing it.

My father used to be so precise about his hair.

The way he stood up to Charles.

Everything.

I sigh answering him, "He'll do quite fine" Charles nods walking away, i do as well till he says, "You practice tomorrow." then i heard his shoes click away on the shiny flooring indicating he was far off by now.

I finish walking up the staircase, walking to my room i undo my corset, a relieve of air hitting my lungs.

Thank the heavens.

I placed my hand on my lower back breathing heavily.

"Such a relief" i sit back up taking my dress off, placing it along my wooden hanger putting it up from the mice so they don't dig their griny teeth in it.

I brush my hair out placing my light red night gown on.

I blow my candle out laying down into my bed, having sleep consume my sleepy body.

I walk out into a meadow,
blood droplets covering the tips and roots of he plants.

As i'm walking deeper into it i see man fighting against man.

Swords clashing together, arrows shooting into air, horses running into enemies with their spiked harnesses.

As i'm searching around the place i see my father, a gush of relief striking me.

I go to take another step forward but a barrier is restraining me.

I bang against it a light blue leaving after each hit.

I suddenly see multiple faces of my fathers popping up around me, blood slowly dripping down his face.

As i look past his faces i see 5 men walk toward me in black capes, with deep brown shawls loosely around there waist connecting with their upper shoulders.

You could hardly see there faces, but a dark echo escapes the first one's mouth, repeating 'scream'.

Then a bright flash pops behind my fathers standing figure.

Voicing, 'it's your fault'

No

No, no it isn't i swear to you!

The second man slices my fathers head off, blood surrounding where he stood.

I gasped.

I fell down to my knees sobbing, a high pitched scream leaving my lips.

As i sat there crying.

My fathers chopped off head is placed before me on a platter.

Letters scrabbled above. 

But then before i could read the words
My eyes jolted open wide, making me sit up, my chest rising up and down.

I look around the room touching my face, and i felt my sweat.

Gahggg

my throats dry.

I close my eyes in relief placing my hand over my chest.

I shake my head putting my matching slippers on, i got out of bed walking down towards the kitchen.

I need water.

I make way tip toeing down to the kitchen to see my father standing before me.

A smile placed along his lips.

His hands firmly inside his deep pockets of his white colored pants.

I look again to see i was only imagining him.

My mind did me dirty, yet again.

I grabbed hold of a glass pouring any liquid in sight into it, i poured a glass of ale chugging it down my throat.

The bitter taste burning my throat as it slowly went down, it would be a lie if i said i didn't like it.

I loud burp escaped my lips, i looked around making sure no one was there.

And there wasn't.

"Fuck"

I place my glass down now being fully awake.
———————-
I walked into my room opening my closet.

I grabbed hold of my key that laid utop a medium sized box.

Twisting it, opening my drawer.

I have all my shabby clothes in there, i took out a dirty worn out tight sweater along with black leather jeans and white gloves.

I put them on placing my black boots on tying my hair up into a tight bun.

I grabbed my sword walking out to where the dummy's were.
__________[[

Slice.

Cut.

Stab.

Hit.

Jab.

Kick.

Bruise.

Kill.

Pain.

I kept repeating those words after every strike i hit with my sword.

Rice started spilling out of all them whilst sweat dripped down my face.

I twirled around instantly chopping the head off of the dummy i named Stewart.

I jammed my sword through his heart pulling it out.

dropping my sword to the floor my chest rising up and down at the immense speed in my chest.

I wiped my forehead continuously punching each and every dummy until they look like nothing.

I decided to now grab ahold of my bow n arrow, i haven't used it since the great passing of my father.

i Put an arrow in lighting the tip with fire, shooting to the broken down dummies.

Over and over, watching the fire spread.

The sun was now up brightly shining, the birds were singing their tunes and i heard dogs bark in late distances.

I've been up all night fighting these useless bags.

Or trying to fight my own demons.

I need real competition, someone who won't fear using all their might on me.

"My goodness gracious girl what on earth are you doing up so early?"

I pick up my sword outing it away smiling, "Nothing, i couldn't rest last night so i just came out here, did i wake you mother" she shook her head putting the dummies back together with her power.

"Same time as usual or-" i cut her off shaking my head, "No we will start at 3:00 mother, all way till supper"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

248 2 6
Two strong and independent women. One, who is obvious at what she does. The other, who maintains her subtlety. One, who kills professionally to prote...
3.5K 611 74
SIXTH BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴�...
35.2K 803 36
"'Twas was only a compliment. Do you not think yourself strong?" Princess Dyaena Velaryon, the only daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryo...
12 2 49
A warrior's place is not in hiding yet that is exactly where Mira finds herself; hoping that the creatures had forgotten her name, forgotten what she...