sinful watchers.

By stqrlverr

" have you seen that Twitter video yet? " . ━━━━━ ( SINFUL WATCHERS ) 〨 ❛ k . akaashi x fem... More

|| ♯ › 〉🐚
¹ MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
² SURPRISING FRIENDSHIPS
³ MASKED BOND
⁴ SUBTLE TEMPTATION
⁵ GOD'S DEFEAT
⁶ HIT RECORD BABYBOY
⁷ POOR BOY! HE'S STUNNED
⁸ GIRL WITH TWO SELVES
⁹ DARLING, LISTEN TO ME
¹⁰ PUNISHED BY A PRETTY BOY
¹¹ SWEET TIES OF WHITE
¹² GOD'S COUNTER-ATTACK
¹³ ONLY ROOM FOR TWO
¹⁵ KISS ME GOODBYE
¹⁶ NEVER HELP THE DEVIL
¹⁷ LOYAL FOLLOWER IWAIZUMI
¹⁸ WHEN THERE'S DARKNESS
¹⁹ THERE IS LIGHT
²⁰ DIRTY HABITS DIE HARD
COMPLETE

¹⁴ GO DATE ANGEL-FACE

5K 223 272
By stqrlverr

━゙┆CH  xiv.   GO DATE ANGEL - FACE.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   there is akaashi x y/n, just be patient whilst reading ¡ꜜ

"MOTHER...THE DEVIL.".

The child's eyes glowered in curiosity. "Ah yes, the Devil.".

A simple smile rode the stinging cracks embedded into her thin lips, her hands comfortably placed in her lap and comforted by the soft silk of her nightgown adorning her porcelain complexion.

"The devil is real my child. He isn't some little man doused in red with two horns and a dangerous grin, a pointy tail to go with.".

Suddenly the bedsheet comforting the child's body from their neck and down was gripped a smidgen tighter. "What is he?".

"He can be beautiful.".

"What? Mother surely you're mistaking the likes of an Angel, no?".

She laughed, resting her palm over the serene patter of her heart, the organ almost visible through the sheer layer of her wrinkled skin.

"I would never speak a lie. I cross my heart and hope to die.".

━━━━━━

Seina's gaze snapped to the worn out photo of a woman displayed on the back of Akaashi's phone, protected by a transparent case.

"Who is that?" She pointed by tapping on the device with a timid smile. "If you don't mind me asking.".

The paired student's study sessions had commenced; this evening being their fifth one already in the span of two weeks.

Still, Seina acknowledged an awkward breeze slinked around her shoulders, almost clinging onto every single hair rooted from her body at this rate.

The library constructed not too far from college immediately eliminated any other options of study locations.

Books ranged from all types of genres, written decades ago or recently. A cosy corner decorated with mahogany desks and fabric chairs (which was definitely an upgrade compared to ones of plastic), flyers promoting old clubs and rewards appealed best to the pair and was ruled their designated area since.

Of course, sturdy shelves lined with beloved works towered over their huddled frames every time they diligently assembled numerous pages brimmed with information swooped into one ear and out the other.

Akaashi inhaled sharply at her question, and she thought she'd crossed an invisible line for a moment, however his polite smile assured her otherwise.

"This was my grandma in her mid 40's." He answered mid flick of a page.

Then, he lifted his chin by just a hair, enough to look her in the eye and enough for her to witness the instant fade of steel in his sight conducted from focus to the calm wave of relaxation.

"She's a lively soul, miraculously still alive at 75, even waltzing around as if she's still 50." He sniggered to himself, a subtle laugh but the edge loud enough to grace Seina's ears.

If Seina denied enjoying the sound of his faint laugh, she'd be branded a colossal liar.

He'd yet to display such a sound in front of her but now that he had; she prayed he'd do it more and when he did, she was always present to listen. It smashed his distanced facade and erupted a chaotic crack across his arctic surface. One wide enough that allowed her to carefully slip through.

"That's so cool,".

"But she should rest sometimes. Her and her energy is almost unusual." He chided.

"My father says the reason she's still alive is because of this promise she made with him one night during his childhood." Akaashi randomly expressed, not that Seina minded.

In fact, she urged him to continue having laid flat her pen onto her beige notebook sprawled open.

"How interesting." she mused fiddling with the metallic hoops of her notebook which lacked some messy scribbles. "You didn't ask further questions?".

"Indeed." He easily agreed and plopped his bag onto the table, piling it's usual contents back inside. "And no. My dad swore to keep it to himself so I respected that plus, he's probably lying.".

Seina mirrored Akaashi but at a much slower pace. "Right." She muttered, almost in annoyance at being abandoned in the dark.

Although, a larger fraction of herself appreciated his abrupt openness and hoped he'd continue to converse with her in that manner — amusing to witness a mysterious phantom transform into stardust once trapped within her cupped palms.

Due to her languid motions, Akaashi detected the unhelpful speed she'd been stuck at and impatiently glanced at his phone screen.

"If you hurry we could get some coffee at this place I know not too far from here," he offered which fastened Seina's movement instantly.

"Huh? You want to hang out with me outside of our project?" She asked in genuine disbelief and Akaashi shrugged.

"Sure. Unless you have a curfew Juliet, ".

"No way!" She eagerly replied, too eagerly and also too loudly, yet Akaashi found it more than okay — cute more than anything.

She fumbled over the zip of her backpack, jumbled items shoved inside starting to test her patience but fortunately, managed to be locked away.

"No offence, I just didn't take you for one to talk to new comers." She anxiously admitted, a few feet behind him once they started their new journey.

His pristine trainers swiftly span a quarter. His defined face poked from behind his shoulder and cerulean eyes sewn with sudden melancholy latched onto hers; innocent threads of a golden harp's chords submerged beneath a deep coat of rich chocolate circled her intriguing pupils which lent inexorable crowds a sample of Heaven past its gates.

Once again, Seina thought she'd definitely surpassed a boundary and internally cursed at herself for damaging their fresh bond upon having not received Akaashi's reply.

"No offence taken." He lowly called out but paused, squinting until he dismissed his thought which made Seina slightly flinch from insecurity. She shrugged that foolish emotion into thin air though.

Dammit. She just had to find his alluring aura charming. She only knew minor facts about Akaashi yet adored the idea of chasing after him. Why was she a hopeless romantic? Why did her cheeks fog with crippled rose petals whenever he performed the bare minimum over the past two weeks?

Seina couldn't be blamed, in fact, an unidentified voice divulged their opinion inside her flustered head. The urge to stumble down the tipsy path into Akaashi's protected heart rapidly escalated.

━━━━━━

There was no denying Akaashi and Seina were growing closer by the second. Y/n knew that. It wasn't inevitable and for her, predictable.

With that in mind, Akaashi came crawling back to Y/n residential; out of bounds for anyone else.

"I told you it was late." Y/n murmured, Akaashi hot on her tail as they shifted from her front door to her kitchen.

"And you also mentioned your mum was out of town." He retorted with the casual raise of his brows.

He pulled out a barstool yet refrained from taking a seat. Noticing his stilled body, Y/n gestured for him to sit with a tone of sarcasm.

"Gladly," he politely bowed and finally settled down, brown paper bag carefully brought from behind his back and placed in front of him.

"Here's the cake I mentioned." he added and motioned for Y/n to accept what he purchased her.

Having slid the treat across, her fingers peeled open the crinkled bag and pulled out the slice with caution; wrapped in a flimsy layer of clingfilm to assure the cake remained glued to its paper plate.

Though she'd passed him an appreciative 'thank you', she scoffed, stood directly opposite him and elbows rested atop the island. "Did you think you could bribe me or something so I'd let you over?".

"Not entirely." He answered whilst studying how she treated the food with an extra amount of care, plucking bits off before shoved into her mouth; sweetness meeting sweetness.

"Then?" She pushed, lips pursed.

"Do I need an excuse to see you?".

"No. But you normally do.".

"And you don't?" He snapped but Y/n took no offence to his heightened defensiveness.

"Vice versa then." She concluded and genuinely smiled in response.

Akaashi leaned forward after regaining his usual calm-self and observed how the moon pulled off an angelic halo hovering above her head, even though they both were located beneath fluorescent lights.

It definitely wasn't an angel's halo like the one that lingered above Seina's head, crafted with the finest of benevolent rays. Instead, a dimly lit one, made from inklings of silver mercury the night sky sobbed. Y/n's could never be replaced nor matched.

Akaashi wasn't dodging how he'd just spent a few hours learning Seina's refreshing personality, enjoying her playful grin attempting to closet her shyness. However, having returned back to a familiar touch — a reliable touch — released an emotion nobody but the lady crafted from ashes belonging to earth's misled residents excited to contribute in lust could grasp.

"I'm surprised you came over actually..." Y/n suddenly pointed out, offering for Akaashi to have a bite. "You've just finished studying for a couple of hours after all.".

Where was she going with this? Whenever she started an abrupt conversation moments after embracing silence, he never knew whether his nerves should feel irked or to freeze in a neutral trance — regardless of how long he'd be entwined with her.

"What if I said I came here to relax? Would it be so unbelievable when I say I came here to hold a long conversation with you, to end up falling asleep beside a girl whose company I enjoy.".

Y/n almost replied: "Do you enjoy my company or do you enjoy how I keep your bed warm and heart content for a temporary amount of time." But bit her tongue when another response sprung to her tongue.

"Surely you enjoy Seina's company too right?".

Akaashi's brows snapped together in absolute confusion, lost and pondering what Seina had to do with this. Although he was an intelligent guy, hacking Y/n's mind when she manoeuvred the conversation into her court was a whole new level of knowledge he had never succeeded in hijacking.

His glassy eyes protecting their true potential of blue followed her fingers unclench his fist and twist so his palm faced the ceiling. She traced an imaginary sketch with the tip of her index finger, barely scraping God's trails of fortune engraved into his palms.

She then hummed: "Tell me why you enjoy mine.".

The celestial boy's lips parted, prepared to answer graciously with a list of reasons yet not one bounced out to satisfy her demand.

Y/n shook her head with a laugh at his lack of speech. She wasn't trying to start a fight. The opposite actually.

"Are you trying to cause some sort of rivalry?" Akaashi tugged his hand away and out beneath her own. "If so, I'm not appreciating whatever this is. I can leave —".

"You were so hasty to come tonight but also to leave. Stay. Let me explain.".

Akaashi was a reasonable guy, believing everyone deserved a chance to speak. So, he stayed.

"You know I love your company. What I don't love: is having to fight for it.".

"Do you even know what you're saying?".

She ignored his comment and continued. "I can tell Seina is going to cause a rift between what we have. It's okay to admit it.".

Akaashi now scoffed, for once not accepting what Y/n had to say. "Oh yeah? And how did you reach that conclusion?".

As Y/n strode around to his side of the counter, she answered: "Because you came here out of guilt, Akaashi.".

Guilt? Guilt for what? Secretly aspiring to spend another hour with Seina even if he hungrily feasted on the idea of being content with his fixation of Y/n's infinite production of enticing sin? Sometimes wondering how Seina's hand felt slotted into his out of pure curiosity because the radiation of Y/n's scorched a tempestuous scar Akaashi believed could be healed by the sun's 'go to girl'? Accidentally dreaming his lips had slipped onto Seina's though they were still wet with the numerous lines of intimacy he detailed about Y/n and her bewitching soul, too attached to every line he ever whispered to ditch within his wasteland of memories?

Oh. That guilt.

"Prove to me I'm wrong Akaashi." Y/n whispered in plead, arms curled around his neck that gained a prodding vein.

He had yet to mutter a word. Tilting his head so his lips could scrub away what he wished was a freakish nightmare, he desired to feel another's velvety lips. With his eyes fluttered close, he awaited her soft kiss but strongly sensed the gap between their puckered lips increase, rather than decrease.

"I won't let you.".

"Y/n..." He warned, lost gaze visible again as she chose to stay chained within his slender arms.

"You've become greedy. I find this entertaining if anything." This had to be some sort of prank she was pulling. How had she detected any of his inner feelings? More so, why was Akaashi so shocked at Y/n's revelation? As if she hadn't memorised his tendencies like it was mere child's play.

"Akaashi Keiji: a man who can't get enough. Having suddenly caught feelings for the new arrival, he still lingers to kiss my lone lips; his loyalty truly unmatched.".

"What are you saying?" He mumbled, sound and look laced with absolute consternation.

Y/n heaved Akaashi to his feet with an exaggerated exhale of dismay. "What I'm saying is: I'm not going to fight for your attention, especially when it's clear you're falling for another girl," And before Akaashi could intervene, she pushed a finger against his lips to prevent him.

"Bokuto mentioned whilst baking how you had ranted to him about her, how you felt stupid for finding her cute without knowing her for long. Excited to see her again and shit like that." Y/n quietly disclosed.

"I have dignity. I'm not waiting for you to become one hundred percent about your feelings for her all while you spend your nights with me. So I'll pull the plug on us to hurry this up because it's clear as day you like her.".

"You don't have to do this — ." That guilt she dug up began to prod areas it shouldn't.

"But I will, for my sake at least. I know you find the situation itself somewhat arousing; the girl who you spent so much time with calling you out on your small crush because you wanted to believe otherwise." She explained and turned on her heel. Not before Akaashi latched onto her arm, spinning her back around to study the disruption created beyond what showed upon his face.

"If you're going to do this then I have a request," Y/n nodded, signalling she was listening.

He would accept her withdrawal because unfortunately, her analysis was correct. He really thought he could prove she was incorrect, her data was muddled, thus an invalid report, but what was the point? When Bokuto had unintentionally gossiped about his private moment, intended to be kept between himself and his best friend; he was doomed.

"One more video." He sighed as she turned away but beckoned for him to follow until they reached the door of her room. A door which soon wouldn't lead to her planet of sultry acts but to a normal bedroom. No longer would his vision be enhanced.

"Okay," she shot him a lopsided smile.

"Not tonight." The boy immediately spoke under his breath, close to shell of her ear he pressed a kiss against.

"No?".

"No love." he confirmed as he found himself beneath her sheets; but for a completely different reason tonight.

This time around, it was Y/n who permitted Akaashi to lay his head against her chest, her heartbeat pounding it's usual rhythm, not a single beat out of line. He couldn't boast about his working the same.

Akaashi cleared his throat, hues that experienced a daunting tsunami met hers amidst the moon's beady stare.

"Say I didn't date Seina despite my feelings being apparent, would you have still made this decision?".

"Yes. Because I'm not satisfied with being an option. I like being the only choice. We don't love each other but I could still rely on you. With your feelings for Seina growing, that reliability shrinks.".

Ah, so it was his undecided status of availability that, along with other factors she'd explained, persuaded her to making this choice.

"What if I said my feelings for her weren't true? They were just a fluke.".

Y/n twirled a loose lock of his raven hair. "I'd call you a liar." and then gently bit the inside of her cheek.

"I may have not loved you, however I'd be wrong to deny not knowing anything about you. You're a hidden romantic. One I wished stayed a tad bit longer just so I could be showered in your way of words more.".

Akaashi should be thanking her for doing the difficult part and encouraging him to pursue his feelings for Seina who he strongly hoped felt the same. Yet, the exact words 'thank you' refused to tumble out his mouth, hesitant to disturb their comfortable atmosphere.

In exchange for his inquisitive nature, he clamped his lips shut and focused on syncing his breathing with Y/n's.

He'd forgotten to mention how she looked mesmerising today. That was okay. He had much more important things to be focusing on, like his and Seina's relationship entertaining Y/n as she planned to view from afar, the serenade of mischief curling her lips into a cunning grin she suited far better.

If heaven's pryers truly reckoned this indicated emergence of their path to victory, they were foolishly mistaken. Not that it was surprising, a naive and gullible crowd they were.

Y/n would never intrude on Akaashi's blooming attachment with Seina, considering she actually cared for him, his feelings and held nothing against the girl she only communicated with on a few occasions. Rather, she'd let all her efforts unfold in front of her intrigued eyes as she knew she'd played her cards right, even if there were a few bumps along the way.

Life would always play in her favour, gifting her an unexplainable advantage. Not even God could prevent that, however he'd never admit that aloud.

Aware of his hypocrisy and betrayal against his own principles, he led his followers to believe they held a chance against her;
A single flame, simply too bright.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
Woah, so that happened but I didn't want to split the chapters apart. This is far from over so don't be discouraged! Hopefully you guys are satisfied with this chapter like I am. Thank you for nearly 80k reads and 3k votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 35 32
After all the love they both share, does y/n really dare to cheat on him? _______________________________________________________________ NOTES: • Y...
452K 16.1K 49
Kuroo is a YouTuber who has a crush on a let's play youtuber, Kenma. Their fans really want to believe the two are dating, but really, they don't ev...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
156K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...