the owl's wish

By helenadangerr

In the land of yellow springs and gray skies, there lives a beautiful lady. It is said that she can grant one... More

prologue
chapter 1: once upon a time
chapter 2: black cat, at the gate
chapter 4: an untouchable feast
chapter 5: black cat, by the fire
memory two: (the fortune)
chapter 7: through dark and cold
chapter 8: black cat, through the mist
memory three: (the fall)
chapter 10: what lies beneath
chapter 11: black cat, under the ocean
memory: (resurfaced)
chapter 13: lady of the yellow springs
chapter 14: the cat cavern
chapter 15: the crow cabin
chapter 16: the fox clearing
chapter 17: house of weasel
bladesmithing, part one: separate

memory one: (the family)

6 0 1
By helenadangerr

Once upon a time, there lived a family with three children, each more handsome than the last.

The first child was a girl with long, silky black hair. She had majestic, black-and-white wings and a crest of red feathers fanning out from the top of her head.

The second child was a girl with round, fluffy ears. Her brown hair was short and thick and her stubby tail was soft as sunlight.

The third child was a boy with vast, mottled wings. Feathers peeked out from under the tufts of his hair and his glittering eyes were large and piercing.

The family lived happily in their little home at the top of the hill. They wanted for nothing and were set to live prosperously until the end of their days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 28
The story is by littleluxray. This is mainly for people who have no idea when people put in another life song with Bokuata Or this is for people who...
2.5K 69 12
The hands that have broken many things including lives, for once in Bokuto's entire life, trembles as he approaches his boyfriend. The cries every ni...
15.3K 379 30
Haikyuu FanFiction Y/n has always had trouble with her past but she wouldn't let it show. Not even to her best and closest friend Kotaro Bokuto. It...
4.5K 107 20
The rain poured on you two, and he put his coat around you. "Well, you know what they say," He said, looking up to the sky and sticking his tongue ou...