ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs

By toxicipaita

check it out i just started !! More

ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs
ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏo
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ 𝟸
" ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴᴇᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ . "
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ?
ɴᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴀʜ
ɪ sᴘʏ , ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇ , ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ . 𝟸
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟸
ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ?
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴡʜᴏs ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ?
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ?
ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ
ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴇʏᴇs ᴜᴘ .
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ?
ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ .
ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ .
ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ .
ɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ .
ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
a little talk you know
sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ?
ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ !
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟸
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟹
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟺
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ!

ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ

15.3K 158 105
By toxicipaita

y/n pov :

tonight i'm getting ready to go to the carnival today with ashtray and fez . i was gonna go there so i can work with ashtray. i was wearing my dark blue long sleeve shirt,white basketball shorts , and dark blue air jordans. and i had a dark blue polo jacket just in case i get cold .

" aye we outside" ashtray said over the phone . "alright i'm coming" i said hanging up the phone . i grabbed my backpack that had some of my clothes . i'm not about to not get high going to the carnival. i walked outside and ran to the car . "hey guys" i said to fez and ashtray. "wassup y/n how you been?" fez asked. " i've been alright" i said .

i then wrapped my arms around ashtray from behind his seat . i kissed him on the cheek. " hi ashtray" i said . "wassup y/n" ashtray said . " ok get off of each other now" fez said . i sat back in my seat smiling. time passed and we pulled up to the carnival. me , ashtray, and fez got out of the car and walked to our stand .

we got inside the stand and i started preparing the pretzels. i put a little of salt on the pretzels and passed it to ashtray so he can hang it up . meanwhile fez was putting packs of molly into a jar painted yellow so it looks like there little packets of mustard in there . then i hoped on the counter sitting there on my phone .

"shit" said fez dropping the molly packets on the floor . "ok y/n you will be in charge of the cashier , and ash you take their order and getting the pretzels for the ppl" fez said going outside and opening the window so ppl can order . "yeah. it's gon be a good night, tonight, man. let's get this money" fez said dabbing up ashtray on the other side of the window .

" what are we gonna do all night?" i said hopping off the counter . "ion know but all i know is that we gettin money" ashtray said laughing. "oh whatever" i said rolling my eyes and smiling at him . " well i mean you have any coke?" i said walking to the ketchup jar . i wasn't rlly in to molly so coke it was.

"wanna do some?" ashtray said walking to me. "yeah i wanna do some" i said excited. "i don't do it but i can teach you." ashtray said . he grabbed a card and took out a little from the jar . then he formed it in a line . "all you gotta do in hold one nostril and snort the Coke with the other nostril" ashtray said .

i bent down and i closed one of my nostrils. i snorted a little like pinky size and it kicked it . "what does it feel like?" ashtray said . " feels like fucking in the sky right now" i said closing my eyes . i started looking at ashtray who was looking at me . i put my arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss . " uhh can i get a pretzel please" said gia.

"oh shit" i said . me and ashtray walked back to the front and i hopped back . " how many?" ashtray asked . "6" gia said ."any sauce" ashtray asked . gia shook her head . " gia , rue here?" i asked while ashtray was getting the pretzels. "no" gia said . i looked and saw that she was with a group of guys and a few girls .

" you look hot , you got a boyfriend sweetheart?" one of the guys asked . " sorry playboy someone already got my heart" i said laughing. " you know how hard i'll smash you" he said again. " if you could even get it in." i said smiling. i could tell that gia was a little uncomfortable around the guys .

"hey wanna come and hang out with us when you guys are done?" gia asked. i look at ashtray and he nodded . " yeah sure and that would be $20" i said holding out my hand . i put it in the cash register and ashtray gave the pretzels to them . i looked and saw ashtray was mad i know what his face looks like when he's pissed .

" you ok ash you seem a little tense there" i said hopping off the counter and putting my arm around him . " i'm ight" ashtray said . " if i kiss you will you stop balling your hands up" i said holding his hand so he could stop clenching his hands together. "maybe" he said holding his hand in mine .

i was laughing and getting close to his face . i held his hand in mine and stand on my tippy toes just a little , then i kissed him on the lips . time passed and i was back sitting back on the counter while he took ppls orders . and i took care of the money .

then cassie and maddie came , i think i already know what maddie wants . "welcome to pretzelmania. can i take your older?" ashtray said leaning against the counter . maddie gave him a ticket and you already know what that means . "how many pretzels do you want?" ashtray said taking the ticket . "we don't eat carbs" maddie said shaking her head . "two please" cassie said .

"that would be forty" i said smiling. they both pulled out a $20 out of their bra . i got it and put it inside the cash register. ashtray went to get the molly and the pretzels. " so , you think nate's cheating on you" cassie said facing maddie . "i don't know . he's just been acting super weird lately" maddie said . "he's always weird, you don't have nothing to worry about" i said .

" yea i agree , have you gone through his phone" cassie said . maddie turned and looked at her . "i've never not gone through someone's phone" cassie said . " that's a lie" i said to myself . i personally never rlly liked cassie , she's always been fishy even down there she is . but i like her sister lexi , she's pretty cool if you get to know her . also maddie .

"bitch , your my soul mate" maddie said . i rolled my eyes . " ashtray you done yet" i said . " yeah" ashtray came and gave the pretzels with them and they both said thank you at the same time . "ok let's close it up now and we can go wit gia and them" ashtray said . ashtray went outside and closed the window thing . then he took off his hat and apron .

"come on their over there" i said grabbing ashtray hand and my backpack . "hey gia" i waved at her walking up to her and giving her a hug while holding hands with ashtray. then ashtray went to go dab up all the guys except for the one that tried to hit on me . me and ashtray hopped on top of the car .

"so what are we taking today ms gia ?" i said . "weed" gia said smiling. "wow gia who knew this part of you will come out" i said laughing. " yall guys know how to roll up" i said looking at all of them . " nahh" they all said at the same time . i only knew how to roll up bc ashtray teached me to . "yall lucky ashtray taught me" i said laughing and hoping off the car to get the tray from gia .

" aye man that's yo girl right there" the guy that tried to hit on me said to ashtray. " yeah , why?" ashtray said . " she lowkey fine" the guy said . i saw ashtray balling his fist up . i lit the blunt up and gave it to gia . "there you go it's all yours" i said bowing down and hoping back up the car . i sat down and held ashtray hand again.

the guy was looking at me and ashtray, what a fucking weirdo . i got the blunt passes to me and inhaled. i grabbed ashtray cheek and turned his face towards me then i finally kissed him on the lips . "gia!" i heard rues voice call out . then we all face her . "oh shit" i blowed out the smoke. "what the hell ? i've been calling you" rue said walking up to us . "ruee" said gia .

"oh shit she's gonna get her ass beat" i whispered to ashtray . "yupp" ashtray said . " are you stoned right now?" rue asked gia . "nahh um-mm" gia said shaking her head . then they started laughing . me and ashtray looked at each other bc i mean we all
know how rue feels about gia getting high .

"we're just chillin" troy said . "yeah that's my sister" gia said . "yo , roy" troy said . "what's up" i guess the guy trying to hit on me his name is roy . "this is rues little sis" troy said . "oh yeah i knew that by the way she was hittin a little weed" roy said . "oh my fucking god" i said whispering shaking my head . "that's me" gia said . and they all started laughing.

"all right, gia get up, let's go. also fez waiting for you two up there, he's in his car" rue said pointing at us . "ight let's go" ashtray said hopping off the car. then he helped me get down . "what do you mean, let's go? we're having a funcky good time" troy said . i then grappled ashtrays hand back bc shit was about to go down .

"that's great" rue said annoyed. "i'm having the best time" said gia . "we need to go , now" rue said . "we having the best time" troy said . "gia , get the fuck up and let's go i'm not playing with you let's go" rue said . me and ashtray were just standing there watching what was going on, bc we're some noisy ass ppl . "wow . what'd you do decide to just clean up and like i wanna become a mom , like?" troy said . "right" gia said .

"relax" troy said . "gia , get the fuck up let's go now" rue said . "mom , what's your problem mom" gia said . "ayee gia relax , just go with rue" i said tryna calm things down . "aye if she's a mom you know she a MILF" roy said . " what kinda fucked up shit keeps coming out of your fucking mouth?" i said to roy . "don't fuckin speak to my man like that" this girl said right next to him.

" sweetheart just an hour ago he was callin me hot , don't claim a man if he don't claim you bitch" i said pointing at her . she then looked at him . " aye man tell yo bitch to stop tweekin bruh" roy said getting up and going to ashtrays face. "yo bitch was the one talking first" ashtray said . "yo , for real . when did you become such a bitch." troy said to rue .

" aye troy come tell yo bro to keeps it in his pants" i said . gia then got up and walked to rue but they were standing there looking at me and ashtray. roy then pushed ashtray and ashtray then started to punch roy . roy fell to the ground and ashtray was on top of him . " hey stop your hurting him!" roy's girlfriend ran up to ashtray and tried to push him off of roy .

"you better back the fuck up, bc i'm not finna let you tag team my boyfriend" i said . i tied my hair up . "bc you can get this anytime junkie ass bitch" i said to her . "alright ashtray , get off he's probably half dead" rue said to ashtray. " i ain't never wanna here you say that dumb shit ever again you hear me" ashtray said going up to roy's face . " ight man i get it" roy said .

"oh shit" troy said holding his fist to his mouth . then me and ashtray ran to fez car . "the fuck took y'all guys so long" fez said driving . "nun just closin up the shop" ashtray said . "you got the money?" ashtray pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to fez . damn even i didn't know he grabbed the money .

i then layed down on ashtrays lap in the car . "carnival was fun right?" i asked ashtray. "yeah it was pretty fun" ashtray said smiling at me . i put my hand around his neck and he bended down to kiss me on the lips . i then passed out on the way to fez and ashtrays house.

———————————————————————————

y'all again i'm half way asleep so all the misspellings i'm gonna correct in the morning !! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 29 10
read this and you will know about it
248K 3.5K 40
just read ;))
48.1K 2K 23
Read to find out . . . . .
22 0 12
Just read it!!