a true love story about leo a...

By yourbestfriendsalpal

a special story for my lovely friends who I just love SO MUCH🤗🤩 More

the meeting
the talk
.. YOUR WHAT?!
DONT GIVE BABIES ALCOHOL!!!
EXTRA *wedding day*

walking

33 1 0
By yourbestfriendsalpal

" oh leo you're so kind" freddy blushed but paused.. " do you think we could hang out today? We never can anymore because were always in matches.... but today's secical?"

I paused... freddy wants to hangout?  ... but..but I have to finish the garden " leo? .. you froze for a second? It's fine if you dont want to hangout.. I know im not really the most I interesting person ever..."

I quickly shot up " NO" .. " I mean.. no it's not that.. its just I promised Dear Emma that I would finish the garden.. but... maybe I could just do it later.." I mean it's not breaking our promise.. right?

"I guess we could hang out right now, I could just finish it later" not even a second later

" Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU you dont know how much this means to me leo!!" "C'mon I know the perfect place to where we can go!!" Before I knew it, I was being dragged away from the garden by freddy.

(time skip from yours truly, one and only, bestest ever salpal!!)

"Here HERE this is the place" freddy said. I looked up and did a confused stare. I turned to face the hot man- I mean freddy.. " freddy isn't this your room?, I asked"

Freddy turned and looked me in my eyes " well I figured it's to hot to go anywhere outside so I thought the perfect place would be my room... I also need to talk to you about something." Freddy blushed

And with that freddy opened his door and pulled me Inside with ease..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.9M 71.2K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...