You know you love me || Ranbo...

By billyandbop

'You know you love me' .. 'I know I love you, but I don't know if you feel the same' More

~Intro~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~29.5~

~7~

2K 34 190
By billyandbop

That really called out 94k people 😭 (link is in comments if you want to listen)

A/N- omg look author is back without a giant gap this time 💪💪

And writing at a reasonable time in the afternoon?? What is this

Anyways my mom was making me do homework but why do homework when you could be writing fanfiction, right? (update- i got distracted with youtube and she is awfully sus of me bc its been 5 hours)

Ok sorry this A/N is so long one more thing-

There might be more cLiChE things in the next few chapters sorry about that lmao I didn't have any other ideas

Alr time for the actual chapter

Ranboo POV (wOw look at me starting a chapter with someone that's not Y/n)

I woke up on the couch with a soft gray blanket on top of me.

Huh, where am I? I slowly remembered the night before, how tired I was and how Y/n and I had started watching a movie. I must've fallen asleep.

I got up from the couch and looked around, seeing the lights on in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Y/n humming to a song and making breakfast. She looked and and jumped when she saw me.

"OH! Hi Ranboo, I didn't see you, did you sleep well?" She laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I did, thank you"

"I'm just glad you got sleep," she continued humming to the song and making breakfast. "Oh yeah, can you wake up Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber, I was thinking we should go somewhere today."

"Sure, where were you thinking of going?"

"Hmm, not sure, we can talk it over once everyone is down here." I nodded and left to go wake up the others.

Once everyone was downstairs (some significantly more grumpy than others), we started to discuss where we would go.

"Oohh wait," I exclaimed. They all turned and stared at me. "What if we went to the golden gate bridge, since you guys haven't seen it yet, and then have a picnic in a park nearby, I know a good place!" [I highly doubt there's a nice park by the golden gate bridge but it's wattpad, okay]

"Yesssssssss," Amber said, nearly shouting. The others laughed and agreed to the plan, getting ready to leave in an hour.

Y/n POV

I went to my room and picked an outfit for the day.

[photo creds- google]

[PICK ONE OR PICK YOUR OWN IDRC LMAO- i tried to find as many styles as possible but like yeah]

You walk out of your room wearing one of those outfits ^^ [or your own like i said idrc]

"Y/nn!" Amber exclaimed. "You look so good." Everyone else agreed with her and you smiled and thanked them.

"Alright let's go," said Tubbo.

You all got in the car, Tubbo driving, Tommy in the passenger side annoying him, and you in the back with Ranboo in between you and Amber.

The bridge was about 45 minutes away, a pretty long drive, but you hoped it would be worth it anyway. You gazed out the window and heard a soft laugh from Amber.

You turned to see Ranboo asleep on their shoulder.

He must still be tired.

You smiled at the sight.

"You can have him," Amber whispered, nudging Ranboo towards your shoulder, his hair floofing up.

You started laughing, "no, you can have him back".

Tommy and Tubbo turned to look (THEY'RE AT A LIGHT IT'S FINE) and tried to suppress their laughs at Amber and I playing ping pong with Ranboo.

They failed.

Miserably.

Ranboo woke up, head resting on my shoulder, as I hadn't nudged him back over to Amber yet.

"Whatssofunny [what's so funny]," he mumbled, lifting his head up.

"Nothing big man, go back to sleep, you still have 30 minutes," Tubbo said, amused at his sleepy state.

Ranboo closed his eyes and rested his head back on my shoulder, and this time I let him sleep.

Tubbo POV + timeskip- 25 minutes

"Hey Amber, can you wake both of them up, we'll be there in 5 minutes," I said, turning my head towards Y/n and Ranboo.

"Both of them?- oh" she said, and smile spread across her face.

Shortly after Ranboo fell asleep, Y/n had too, the side of her head pressed against the window while Ranboo was asleep on her shoulder.

"Oh come on, don't be too mean, we still have to deal with them the rest of the trip," Tommy said.

"Fine, fine," Amber said. "But I won't be NiCe, where's the point in that?" She adds, pulling out her phone and taking a quick picture.

I hear Tommy start to laugh, and I shush him.

Amber leans over to Ranboo and Y/n and shouts, "BOO" into both of their ears.

Y/n jumps awake, wrapping her arms around the still sleeping Ranboo protectively (cause that's just how she is idk).

I start to laugh, as does Tommy, and Ranboo starts to wake up.

"Huh?" He says, obviously very confused.

Y/n realizes what happened and slowly unwraps her arms from Ranboo. He immediately sits up and looks around the car.

Y/n crosses her arms and does a fake sad face.

"Oh, look what you did, you made Y/n sad," Ranboo says sarcastically.

Everyone laughs and we soon pull up to our destination.

"Oh my god wait," Amber says, pulling out her phone. "Look, I found this cute picture on pinterest!" Y/n looks at their phone eagerly, her face dropping when she sees the picture.

"AMBER-" she says in a warning tone. "DON-" and with that, she chases Amber out of the car (they're parked) and into a grassy area, managing to snatch her phone.

Tommy and I, knowing very well what the picture is, look on and laugh, but Ranboo is still very confused.

Y/n and Amber return, Y/n with the phone in a death grip. "Got it," she says.

"What was the picture?" Ranboo asks.

"Oh uh um uh- it was nothing, don't worry about it," she stutters.

"Oookayyy"

"Nah, he can see it," Amber says, quickly grabbing the phone out of Y/n's hand. "Here, Ranboo," they say, and show him the phone.

Ranboo POV

Its a picture of Y/n and I asleep in the car, me leaning against her shoulder.

"Oh, and theres another one!" Amber says, way too enthusiastically.

She swipes, and this time I see me asleep on Y/n's shoulder, but she's awake and her arms are wrapped tightly around me.

I feel my face getting hotter and I turn to see Y/n also blushing.

"AMBER WHAT- WHYYY"

Tommy and Tubbo see the picture and immediately bursts into laughter.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU TOOK A PICTURE THAT'S GREAT," Tommy says in between wheezes.

"I- uh, when did that happen?" I asked.

"Becau-" Y/n begins, but Tubbo cuts her off.

"Well, we should start heading towards the bridge now, we don't have all day."

Y/n rolls her eyes at him, and we all start walking towards the bridge. Once we arrive, we take a few pictures for instagram

Ranboomc

@tubbolive @tommyinnit @y/un (your username) @amberrrlive

Happy :)

Random A/N that's unrelated to everything- I JUST TURNED MY WRIST AND IT WAS IN A TINY BIT OF PAIN AND NOW ITS SO MUCH WORSE WTF DID I DO TO IT

(WRIST UPDATE IT FIXED ITSELF 10 MINUTES LATER WHAT)

After we were done taking pictures, I directed the group to a cute little park and we sat down to have our picnic. (you guys brought the basket I just forgot to include it)

A cool breeze swept across our picnic area, and I was glad I was wearing a hoodie. So was everyone else, except for Y/n, and I saw her start to shiver.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"A little, but I'll be fine"

I took my hoodie off and put it over her head, and she laughed.

"Noo Ranboo, it's okay, I don't want you to be cold."

"I won't be cold, but you can't be cold"

"Well, neither of us can be cold so I have no choice but to keep you warm," she said hugging my arm.

I watched Amber grab her phone and take a picture, and I felt heat rise to my face as I looked away.

"Wha-" Y/n begins when she sees my face, and looks where I had. "Amber I SWEAR-"

But she doesn't move away from me, instead she slowly unwraps her arms from mine and scoots closer to me instead.

We eat the food we have packed, and soon it's sunset and time to leave. We get up to go but I laugh and I see the hoodie just above Y/n's knees, and the arms rolled up by a lot.

"Y/n, can I take a picture of you?"

"Yeah, sure," she says, posing.

My phone dings and I look at the notification

'Instagram- Y/Un has posted a photo'

Y/Un (your username)

@ranboolive is too tall smh

[we love how awesome I am at editing]

"Aww you have my notifications on," Y/n says.

"Yup, we can't have you leaking anything," I say jokingly.

"Come on you two, it's gonna get dark soon and I don't trust Tubbo driving in the dark," Tommy calls, and Tubbo laughs.

We all get in the car, this time with Y/n in the middle, and she yawns.

"I'm tired"

"Then just go to sleep," Amber says.

Y/n glares at her.

"What, you did it all the way here anyway."

And Y/n leans into me and closes her eyes, and I stare at Amber, panicked in what to do.

They sees the panic in my eyes and smile, putting in her earbuds and looking out the window.

Well, they were no help.

I hesitantly wrapped one of my arms around Y/n's waist, and realized I was still tired as well. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

Short Y/n POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. Tubbo.

"Hm?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Time for both of you to wake up, we're at the house"

Time for both of you? Oh. I fully came to my senses and realized I was asleep on Ranboo, one of his arms wrapped loosely around my waist, still sleeping.

Tubbo went inside to join the others and to give us time to get up, and I patted Ranboo's head.

"Wake up wake up"

Ranboo POV

Someone was patting my head.

"Wake up wake up"

I opened my eyes to see Y/n patting my head, still leaning on me, and my arm was still wrapped around her. Oh ShOoT- I quickly removed my arm

"Noo now I'm cold," she said, putting my arm back.

I opened the door and we both got out, her semi-dragging me by my hand. Once we got inside, we realized everyone had gone to bed so we sat on the couch.

"Tired?" she asked.

"No, you?"

"Not really"

We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit, and then she spoke.

"Can I braid your hair?"

"Sure"

I sat on the floor facing away from her, my head in between her legs as she sat on the couch

[dirty minds noo]

She ran her fingers through my hair and started braiding.

"What kind of braids are you doing?"

"Two french braids"

I nodded and pretended I knew what those looked like. She soon finished the braids, took a picture, and showed me.

^^ like this

"Oh wait, that actually looks good," I said.

"Doubting my skills, are we Mr. Boo," she says, crossing her arms.

"Noo, I just thought my hair was too short"

"Sure," she says, looking away from me, jokingly acting dramatic.

'Oh no, I made Y/n sad, how could I eVeR make it up to her," I said, smiling and rolling my eyes.

"A hug," she says simply, holding out her arms, my hoodie from earlier still draping off of them.

"Aww"

"No, no, I am not cute"

"But the hoodie is too big on you and it is cute"

Her face turns red, and so does mine after I realize what I said.

"I-I mean, uh," I try and rephrase my sentence.

"Well then, are you going to give me my hug or no"

I smile and hug her, then lightly toss her and catch her bridal style

[impressive 👌]

She screams and I laugh, and start to set her down.

"Nope," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I don't want to use my legs." I sigh.

"Okay, where do you want to be taken."

"Are you kidnapping me?? Just kidding, fine, you can set me on the couch."

I set her down and sit next to her.

I scroll through twitter while she occasionally points things out or clicks on things.

A/N-

Word count: 2,134

Uh okay very long chapter today so I hope you enjoyed

Again, kind of a filler chapter with a bit of fluff but there will be more plot soon I promise.

Not sure when the next chapter will be out but I'll see you then

Aaaaand eat, sleep, drink, because trust me, even if you don't think you do, you deserve to do all of those things and more so please do them for yourself.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 183 19
"we're just friends" "fuck you" {finished}
1.7K 126 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
128K 2.6K 28
"Do you know what it feels like to be in love?" You asked him. You were in too deep to back out now. "I think so." He replied, a confident tone in hi...
62.2K 1.4K 58
-# tommyinnit x oc .'- where a girl meets a boy at college, and they slowly fall in love with eachother -'. comple...