The White Dragon of Supremacy...

Od The_World_Ender

Abandoned when he was still a baby, Wonder Woman a.k.a Diana of Themyscira found him washed ashore on the bea... Více

-The White Dragon Rises-
Bio/Harem
-Meeting the Team-
-Welcome to Happy Harbor-
-Drop Zone and New Teammate-
-Date Night-
-Dragon Trouble-

-Schooled-

4.7K 127 27
Od The_World_Ender

Watchtower

Up in the Watchtower, the league members were doing their own business as we see Diana walked towards Red Tornado who was sitting on his chair minding his own business.

Wonder Woman: How's it going with the young ones?

Red Tornado: They are doing well and got to know each other even more.

Wonder Woman: That's good to hear. How about my boy?

Red Tornado: You don't have to worry about him Wonder Woman. He's leading the team to the right path.

Wonder Woman: Y/n's the leader?! That's good to hear!

Red Tornado: The team voted him and Aqualad as their leader. I already knew that he would be a great leader. White Dragon also recruited another member on their ranks.

Wonder Woman: I heard about it. The Red Dragon Empress and supposed rival of the White one as Y/n told me about the story.

Red Tornado: I guess this generation is quite different than the past ones.

Wonder Woman: You are right about that.

Red Tornado: I also observed that the two female members are quite fond of him. They are always with him when they don't have training.

Flash: Gotta give it to him, he's very good looking.

Wonder Woman: Of course, he's my son.

Green Lantern(Hal): You're not worried he'll have girls around him.

Wonder Woman: He's a Dragon and Dragons can have multiple mates if that Dragon is a male.

Green Arrow: I envy him. He already sweep Dinah off her feet.

Black Canary: You can't resist the guy and we are only two years apart.

Green Arrow: You know, I was surprised that you at a young age already achieved many things and have a lot of talents.

Black Canary: Hard work I guess.

Batman then arrived as he went to the monitors and saw trouble in Star City.

Batman: Green Arrow, Black Canary Star City is in trouble. We need you to check it out and call if you need any.

Green Arrow: On it Bats.

They went to the Zeta tube and went to Star City to stop what's causing the panic and destruction in the city.

Mount Justice

We see Y/n and Scarlett training as Y/n was teaching her basic combat and how to utilize her Sacred Gear. Y/n learned that she sacrificed an arm to Ddraig so she is basically a half-dragon.

Y/n: I always tell you that you should not go in head first. Plan your move before going in.

Scarlett: Easy for you to say.

Y/n dodged another punch from her as she attempted to trip him but he just jumped back. They continued to train as the others did there thing. Wally and Kaldur were playing virtual air hockey while Wally is eating a banana. The Zeta tube then activated as Conner came out with an angry expression.

Recognized:

Superboy- B-0-4

Everyone saw his face as they were curious on what happened to him back in Metropolis. Y/n also saw this as he dodged a punch from Scarlett. He grabbed her arm and flipped her over.

Scarlett: Damnit.

Ddraig: *mind* Now that's 0-10.

Y/n: Well that's it for today Scarlett. Go freshen up.

Scarlett: You really went hard on me.

Y/n: That's what training is and that will also help you get stronger.

Scarlett: Yeah Yeah mister White Dragon.

She walked back to her room next to Megan as she took a bath after a beat down from Y/n. Y/n walked towards Superboy and put a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: Is everything alright?

Superboy: I don't know.

Y/n: Tell me.

Superboy: It's just I wanted him to teach how to control my powers but he always push me away. It's like he doesn't want me around.

Y/n: Be patient Conner. He is just absorbing the fact that he has son or a little brother now. You know Kryptonians have really hard heads.

Conner: *chuckle* I guess you are right.

Y/n: Just gave it time. He'll come around.

He nodded but still a little pissed but not as pissed as before. Black Canary then cleared her throat from behind Wally as Martian Manhunter walked out of the shadows.

Black Canary: Ready for training?

Megan: Black Canary! Uncle J'onn!

Megan greeted as she floated towards Martian Manhunter and hugged him. Martian Manhunter duck his chin to meet the top of her head as she then steps back.

Martian Manhunter: M'gann I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd check on how you are adjusting.

Megan: A few bumps but I'm learning.

Y/n: Don't worry about it J'onn, I've been helping her adjust here.

Martian Manhunter: Thank you for helping Y/n and it's nice to finally meet the new member.

Scarlett: Y-Yeah, it's nice to meet you two. I-I'm Scarlett.

Black Canary: It's nice to meet you too girl and don't be nervous.

Scarlett: T-Thanks.

Conner was watching in the hallway as he was about to walk away but Dinah stopped him.

Black Canary: Stick around. Class is in session.

Conner turned back around as he crossed his arms. Dinah then walked towards the center of the ring.

Black Canary: I considered it an honor to be your teacher. I'll throw a lot at you, everything I learned from my own mentors.

She took of her jacket slowly as they saw bandages wrapped on one of her arms as she grunts in pain but took it off fully.

Black Canary: And my own bruises.

Megan: What happened?

Black Canary: The job.

She said and throw her jacket away.

Y/n: Let me see Dinah.

Y/n walked towards her and inspected the bandaged area. He then put his hand on it gently as a green glow appeared healing her bruise. Dinah then started to move it around not feeling any pain as she took the bandage off as the bruise was no longer there.

Black Canary: It's gone. How?

Y/n: A little healing spell I learned when I was training with you know who.

Robin: You can do magic?

Y/n: Yeah. Zatara and Dr. Fate said that I have a huge magic pool. I can use ice and lightning elements since it's one of my powers as the White Dragon Emperor.

Black Canary: Well thanks for that hun.

Y/n: Glad I can help.

Black Canary: Now back to class. Combat is about controlling conflict. Putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, not reacting. I need a sparring partner.

Before Y/n could raise his hand, Wally already stepped inside the ring eating his food.

Kid Flash: Right here, Yeah!

Wally stepped in front while eating a banana making Aqualad frown and Robin to have a sly smile on his face. I smirked as did Scarlett as we are ready to watch Wally fail. Megan was worried while Conner just crossed his arms. Wally then finished the banana in one bite.

Kid Flash: After this...Swish...I'll show you my moves.

Black Canary smiled at him then narrowed her eyes. She throws a quick jab at Wally which he blocked but find his feet being taken out from under him. He couldn't react as he landed on his back with a thud. On the floor then came out big letters that read....

Kid Flash

Status:

Fail

Kid flash: Oh, hurts so good.

Black Canary: Good bock but did anyone see what he did wrong?

Robin: Ooh, ooh. He hit on a teacher and got served.

Y/n: Mhm.

Albion: *mind* Indeed.

Y/n and Robin did a high five as Wally looked at them annoyed.

Kid Flash: Dude!

Black Canary: He allowed me to dictate the terms of-

Superboy: Oh please. With my powers, the battle's always on my terms. I'm a living weapon and this is a waste of time.

Black Canary smiled as her now healed shoulder faced Superboy craving for a fight.

Black Canary: Prove it.

Y/n: This is not gonna be good.

Megan: I hope he'll be okay.

Conner raised an eyebrow but walked into the ring with Black Canary. Both dropped into their stance at the same time as Conner strikes first with a cross that Canary dodged by stepping back. This gave her plenty of time as she grabbed his forearm and threw him across the ring making him land on his back.

Superboy

Status: 

Fail

Superboy remained on the ground for a second with the words showing above him. He then pushed himself back to his knees with a growl.

Black Canary: You're angry. Good but don't react. Channel that anger-

Conner gets to his feet and charges at her which she jumped over him to dodge a punch. Before he could turn around and back hand her, he was sweep of his feet as the letters appeared again signaling he failed again. Canary offered her hands to help him up but he just growled and stood up.

Superboy: That's it. I'm done.

Black Canary: Training is mandatory.

She said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. Before everything escalates even more, the whole room beeps. The HoloScreen then opened revealing Batman.

Batman: Batman to the Cave.

Everyone rushed to the HoloScreen to hear what their new mission is.

Batman: A new menace attacked Green Arrow and Black Canary. The attacker was capable of studying, then duplicating the powers and abilities.

They saw the video feed of the Justice League attacking the menace as they were having a hard time. 

Batman: Arrow called for reinforcements which nearly proved disastrous as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant.

Kid Flash: Woah. One guy with the powers of the entire League.

Batman: In the end, it took eight Leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the android.

Robin: An android? Who built it? T.O. Morrow?

Batman: Good guess, Robin but Red Tornado doesn't think so.

Martian Manhunter: The technology bears the signature of Professor Ivo.

Aqualad: Ivo? But Ivo's dead.

Black Canary: So we all thought or hoped.

Batman: To make certain this threat is permanently neutralized, we're sending two trucks carrying the Android's parts to two separate STAR Labs facilities in Boston and New York for immediate evaluation. Every precaution is being taken. We'll have four additional trucks to create confusion in case Ivo or anyone tries to recover the remains. You will split into undercover teams to guard the two real trucks.

Kid Flash: Yes! Road trip!

Superboy: So now we take out your trash?

Batman: You have something better to do?

Conner looks away as Y/n and Kaldur's transmission goes off.

Y/n: Coordinates received.

Aqualad: On our way.

Conner started to walk away but stopped when Canary grabbed him by the shoulder making the boy look back at her.

Black Canary: When you're ready, I'll be here.

He doesn't respond as he just walked away with the others only leaving Y/n and Scarlett there as Batman wants to speak with them.

Batman: I suggest you two stay at the back lines since we don't know if the android can copy your powers.

Y/n's hand then glowed blue as Albion spoke.

Albion: Don't worry about the two. Me and Ddraig will protect them from the Android if it ever wants to copy our powers.

Batman: Good to hear that.

The screen then turned black as Scarlett started to walk away as Y/n approached Canary.

Y/n: Sorry about Conner. He's having a bad day today.

Black Canary: Let me guess, Superman.

Y/n: *sigh* Yup..

Black canary: Well I don't care if he's going to be like this, I still want to help him.

Y/n: Right, you are a good therapist at your age. I'm amazed you have a lot of talents.

Black Canary: I am what I am today because of my hard work.

Y/n: Yeah. Well, see you later.

Black Canary: Bye hun and be careful.

Y/n: We will.

Litchfield Country

In a field on a main highway, six trucks are sitting ready while parts of the Android is being loaded. Overseeing this is Red Tornado, Atom, Green Arrow, Flash and Superman. Turning away and using his enhanced vision, he can see the Team waiting on their motorcycles. Aqualad and Megan on blue, Kid Flash on yellow, Superboy, Scarlett and Robin on red and Y/n on white.

He gaze landed on Superboy who returns his gaze. He turns away as Conner looks down before sliding his helmet on as the engines of the trucks rev. They rev their motorcycles and come to the edge of the clearing.

Y/n: Hey Scarlett.

Scarlett: Yeah?

Y/n: Watch over Conner and help out Robin.

Scarlett: You got it.

Then they heard their comms goes off as the trucks pull out in two opposite directions. Robin, Scarlett and Superboy following the one on the right while Kid Flash, Megan, Aqualad and Y/n follow the three going left.

Aqualad: Do you think they are going to be okay?

Y/n: They'll be fine. I told Scarlett to watch over Conner.

Megan: I didn't read his mind but I feel the anger flowed off him in waves.

Y/n: Just give him time and space for now.

Aqualad: Superboy just needs to cool off. A quite mission will clear his head.

Kid Flash: Exactly.

Y/n: So Megan, about our date.

Megan: I-I haven't thought of what to do yet.

Kid Flash: You guys are going on a date?!

Aqualad: Congrats on getting together Y/n and M'gann.

Megan: *blushing* W-Wait! we aren't dating yet.

Albion: Yet.

Megan began blushing even more but shook it off once they saw something pass them and latching right onto the truck. Pressing his helmet, Kaldur opens up a comm channel. 

Aqualad: Robin, Scarlett, Superboy our truck is under attack!

Robin: Kind of figured.

He replied as he and the others looked at the monkey robots latched on their truck.

Superboy: I hate monkeys.

Scarlett: Same big guy.

The monkeys tried to attack the driver's cabin but the truck remains going straight enough drive.

Robin: Robot monkeys. Totally Ivo's tweaked style.

He hits a small screen on his cycle to reveal his R. As it does, the motorcycle turned into it's Battle mode turning into a flying drone. He saw Superboy leaning on his motorcycle as he knew what he's about to do.

Robin: Hey, hey. Switch your ride to Battle Mode.

Superboy: No point.

Said Conner as he jumped on the truck making Robin widen his eyes and saw Conner's bike losing balance. 

Robin: Or not.

He then stand on his handle bar and used his grappling hook as he closed the distance between him and Conner. Once as Robin was at the back gate of the truck, he kicks a robot monkey off of the truck. On the rooftop of the track, Superboy takes off his helmet and uses it to destroy two monkeys with ease. 

Scarlett: Keep on boosting me Ddraig.

Ddraig: On it. Boost!

Scarlett also joined him as she summoned the Boosted Gear to bash the robot monkey's heads. Superboy got jumped by three monkeys on his back but Scarlett destroyed two of them by shooting a Dragon Shot at them. Conner them grabbed the last one and ripped it's arm off and bashing it with it. Robin kicks off more of the monkey's as he throws some of his boomerangs hitting one on the head.

Conner was holding one as he was ready to crush it's head but the robot monkey uses his laser vision at him. With his enhanced vision, it burns intensely giving the four monkeys time to pick him up and threw him off the truck hitting the ground as he was still in pain.

Scarlett: CONNER!

Back to the others, Y/n jumped off of his bike and summoned his Divine Dividing wings and flew near the the truck and impaled some monkeys with some ice shards he made with his ice magic. Aqualad pulled the handle of his bike to reveal his water bearers and used them to smack some monkeys who didn't have the time to dodge.

Some went towards Megan and Kid Flash. Megan found an opening as she used her Telekinesis and made the monkeys float for Y/n to destroy them using his hand coated in lightning. Wally tried to fight them back but got overwhelmed. he jumped off his bike and ran to catch up with everyone. 

Driver: S-Somebody help!

Two of the monkeys used their laser eyes to give way inside the truck. As they cut their way in, one of them pulled something as two armed guards came out and rained bullets at the monkeys only hitting one. Five of them remaining as Megan flew over to them and used her Telekinesis to push them off the truck. Kid Flash runs to the side of the truck and kicked four of them as he makes his way towards the cabin.

The three remaining on the back gate got taken out by Aqualad and Y/n as Kaldur used his water bearers to destroy one and Y/n destroyed two of them by grabbing them and slamming them together. Y/n went to help the other two as he flew up and used his ice magic to freeze them and used his lightning to make them all explode. They were about to sigh in relief but more came out flying with some of the Android's pieces.

Y/n: Are you kidding me?!

Time Skip

After destroying some more robot monkeys, they still got away with the parts. Y/n and the others were standing behind their crashed truck. Y/n was talking to Scarlett about what happened with their truck.

Y/n: Conner's not with you guys?

Scarlett: He just jumped pursuing the monkeys. I'm already on my way towards where he's going.

Y/n: what about Robin?

Scarlett: He said that I should go on ahead.

Y/n: Okay, be careful.

Scarlett: Who do you think you're talking too?!

Y/n: I don't know. A red haired brat?

Scarlett: You're such an ass.

The comms goes off as Y/n approached Kaldur who was trying to get Conner's comms.

Y/n: Anything?

 Kaldur: Nothing Y/n.

Robin: I think he ditched his comms.

Kid Flash: Super. Now we can't track him.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm on it. Scarlett is already following him.

Kaldur: You should head over their Y/n. You, Robin and Wally. We'll catch up.

Y/n: "Okay, Robin go to Gotham. I sensed he's their and he's not alone.

Robin: Got it.

Y/n: Come on Wally, try and keep up.

Kid Flash: Oh you're so on!

Megan: We'll meet with you guys there as soon as possible.

Y/n: Right.

Y/n summoned his Divine Dividing and flew towards the school Conner is in with Kid Flash following behind him. The two arrived in Gotham in minutes as Y/n tried to sense where Conner is at.

Kid Flash: Got anything?

Y/n: Yeah, follow me.

Y/n then went towards a school as he can hear things being smashed inside. They went inside with Y/n deactivating his Sacred Gear and the two went towards the school's gym. There they see Professor Ivo on the bleachers and Amazo the android beating Conner to a pulp.

Albion: You better help him before he gets killed.

Wally ran towards Superboy and grabbed him before Amazo gets the killing blow. Y/n then used his speed and strength to dash towards Amazo and shoulder bash him as he landed near Ivo who looked shocked to see his android being launched like that.

Wally skid to a stop beside Robin and Scarlett who just arrived. Amazo came out of the now broken bleachers and landed in front of the Team. Scarlett summoned her Boosted Gear and fired a Dragon Shot as Robin flied his disks at Amazo.

Amazo: Acess: Martian Manhunter.

Just before the Dragon Shot and Disks land on Amazo, his body turned intangible as the attacks went through him blowing up behind the android.

Amazo: Access: Red Tornado.

A tornado then forms under it's feet and towards the teenagers as Kid got thrown back to a wall, Superboy towards the bleachers, Robin hitting the outside edge of the court and Scarlett hitting the floor with a thud. Y/n got out of the way as he rushed towards Amazo with a punch. 

Amazo: Access: Superman.

Amazo caught Y/n's punch creating a shockwave but what he didn't know is that Y/n still got a few tricks up his sleeves.

Albion: Divide!

Amazo grew weak as y/n launched him to a wall and fired a multiple Dragon Shots at Amazo. Amazo then appeared behind Y/n using Manhunter's intangibility and grabbed him on the back before throwing the Half-dragon to the ceiling and landing on the floor with a loud crash. 

Amazo: Access: Captain Atom.

He nearly zapped Kid but he was aware of it and dodged it on time. Scarlett got back up furious as she rushed towards the android.

Ddraig: Boost!

Amazo: Access: Black Canary.

Sending a wave of sound towards Scarlett who held her ears in pain because of her enhance senses. Y/n then appeared punching Amazo with a lightning coated fist to the back of the android's head stopping it from screaming. Scarlett shook the pain off as she landed blow after blow.

Amazo: Access: Superman.

Amazo blocked and kicked her towards Conner who just got up and attempted to pounce on the android. Amazo then used it's laser vision to shoot Y/n but he made an ice wall but the laser pierce through the wall sending him to the bleachers.

Scarlett: Y/n! That's it you piece of junk! Balance Break!

Ddraig: Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

She is then covered in her red draconic armor increasing her overall stats. Ivo was intrigued with her power as he ordered Amazo to scan her powers.

Amazo: Scan unidentified.

Ivo: What?!

Scarlett: You can't scan my power you asshole!

Scarlett used the boosters in her back as she tackled Amazon across the court. She then pummeled Amazo while boosting her power even higher.

Amazo: Access: Martian Manhunter.

Amazo then fazed through Scarlett but the Red Dragon wasn't done yet. She boosted even more and transferred her power on both of her arms as she grabbed the still intangible Amazo.

Ivo: What?!

Scarlett: You aren't going anywhere scrap head.

She the grabbed Amazo's head and slammed it on the ground. She was about to pummel the android but got blasted when Amazo switched into Captain Atom.

Amazo: Access: Martian Manhunter.

Amazo caught Wally as he was trying to catch the andoid off guard but it wasn't a success.

Amazo: Superman.

He then brought Wally in a bone crushing hug making a ginger cry in pain. A bowstring snaps catching Amazo's attention.

Amazo: Martian Manhunter.

Amazo goes intangible and dropped Kid in time as an arrow went through the android. The green-fletched arrow sticking itself clean in the ground just right of Robin's right foot. His eyes widen as he takes in the color of the arrow.

Kid Flash ran away to get out of Amazo's graps as Superboy came out of the bleachers and charges at Amazo.

Amazo: Access: Black Canary.

Just like what Canary used on Superboy's while they were training, he threw Superboy on top part of the bleachers. Amazo then heard boomerangs whizzing past the android's head. He turned to see Robin there standing.

Amazo: Access: Superman.

Amazo shot a laser vision towards Robin but before it hits him, Y/n flew towards the boy wonder and grabbed him out of the way.

Ivo: Oh yawn. Normally Amazo would study and mimic your abilities during battle, but what's the point?

Superboy: So everyone keeps saying. It makes me angry!

He jumped over Amazo and aimed his fists towards Ivo. The professor manages a squeak before getting out of the way, just before Superboy would've hit his face. Though the power of the hit knocks him off balance and with a wimpy yelp falls down a row of bleachers.

Superboy: Want to see me channel that anger?!

Kid Flash: Great, he's gone ballistic again.

Y/n: Maybe not.

Scarlett then landed beside them as she was still in Balance Breaker.

Ivo: Amazo! Protect your master! Prioty Alpha!

Amazo: Captain Atom.

Amazo then blaster Conner away as Y/n shot a Dragon Blast at Amazo while he was not looking as Scarlett did the same.

Robin: Anyone want to play keep-away?

Robin asks as he kicked Ivo on the back making him stumble forward.

Kid Flash: Oh, oh! Me! Me!

Running on the side of Amazo catching his attention. Amazo then switch to Superman as he stomped the ground creating a shockwave sending the speedster high up in the air. Robin then threw disks at Amazo's head.

Amazo: Martian Manhunter.

He became intangible just as Superboy and Y/n landed from behind and in front of him aiming for a punch.

Amazo: Superman.

He became tagible again but Y/n and Conner's fist went through the android's head and body. Amazo's face and body begins to spark and zap blue electricity before exploding and knocking Superboy and Y/n back. The headless body falls flat to the ground with a clanging thud.

Robin: Help me disassemble now!

Scarlett and Y/n nodded as they were the only ones in the best condition. Wally was being instead on his feet and Conner not even back on his feet yet.

Kid Flash: Dude! The guy has no head.

Scarlett: Just to make sure.

Albion: *mind* You okay partner?

Y/n: *mind* Yup. We should find out who shot that arrow and I might know who that was.

Albion: *mind* It was a girl. I sensed her presence while we were fighting. She's the one who shot that arrow.

Y/n: *mind* And I think I know who that is.

Aqualad: Scarlett is right. Don't take any chances.

They saw Megan and Kaldur walking toward them as Megan walked towards Y/n who was helping Conner up.

Megan: You guys okay?

Y/n: Never better Megs.

Conner: *smile* Yeah, we're fine.

Megan: *sigh* Glad to hear that.

She then turned towards Y/n and smiled.

Megan: So about that date.

Y/n: *smile* Yeah?

Mount Justice

The Team stands before Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Batman, and Green Arrow, recounting the status of the mission.

Aqualad: The Amazo android is in again safely being analyzed at the two separate STAR Labs but Ivo escaped, and since he originated the tech, he's arguably more dangerous than the Android.

Black Canary: Capturing the professor will be a League priority.

Martian Manhunter: But we understand that your mission encountered other complications.

Y/n: Yeah but we habdled it rather easily.

Batman: Complications come with the job. Your ability to handle them has impressed the League.

Superboy: The whole league?

Batman: Give time, yes. Kryptonians, as you know, have very hard heads.

Y/n: I know right?

Albion: It's a fact.

Batman: Of course, there's no shame in asking for help. That's why the League exists. Because there's some problems even we can't handle individually.

Robin: Please. If we needed help, we'd never get the chance to ask.

Robin then pulls out an arrow showing it to the league.

Robin: Looks familiar? You were following us. Babysitting! You still don't trust us.

Batman passed the arrow towards Green Arrow as he pulls an arrow out of his own quiver, holding them side by side. The tip and shaft are noticeably different than the one Robin handed over.

Green Arrow: We didn't follow you.

Robin: And if that's not your arrow....

Kid Flash: Speedy!

Aqualad: He has our backs.

Kid then runs towards Green Arrow and took the arrow from him.

Kid Flash: Souvenir!

Megan and Scarlett turned towards Y/n who was lost in thoughts as they knew he knows something. Megan then linked both her and Scarlett's mind with Y/n.

Megan: (That's not Speedy, is it?)

Y/n: (Yes. Albion sensed someone earlier and it was a girl who shot that arrow.)

Scarlett: (You know who this girl is?)

Y/n: (Actually, I think I do.)

Conner then clears his throat as he stepped up to Black Canary.

Superboy: I'm ready.

Black Canary: Good because I'm here.

(At the end, it gave me All Might vibes.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

43 0 7
If you've seen the Wonder Woman movie you'll know that she killed Ares, the god of war. Ares has a sister, Enyo, the goddess of war, described in Gre...
3.2K 54 1
Follow the life of one (Y/n) Quinzel as the aptly named Wonder Woman takes her on a quest of romance.
15.6K 676 41
Diana has always known that she was from another world, but she never knew which one. She couldn't remember anything of her past or why she was cast...
50.7K 1.6K 20
I was inspired to write this book after seeing Wonder Woman in theatres. What if the tides were turned? What if it took more than just luck to save t...