After wearing a real daughter...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Li Weiyang Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-14 Latest: Chapter 28 Finale Imperial... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

2.5K 44 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 14 After listening to Fu Jiuyan's words, Ruan...

    After hearing Fu Jiuyan's words, Ruan Qing was surprised. She just wanted to get married and have a few more health points to complete the system tasks. She didn't want to get married.

    "That Uncle Fu, it's too early to get married. Let's get engaged first, and we'll talk about the marriage later."

    Maybe one day, when she has enough life, she doesn't need to keep approaching Fu Jiuyan.

    Fu Jiuyan looked at Ruan Qing casually: "It's not too early, you got engaged when you were nineteen, and you got married when you were twenty."

    Twenty was the legal age for marriage.

    Ruan Qing: ...

    Married at the age of 20? It's too fast, too sudden, isn't it? Besides, wasn't Fu Jiuyan very opposed to getting engaged before? Why do you suddenly mention that you are going to get married now? This span is too fast, right? Straight from zero to one!

    "Fu Shuo, that, can I ask, why are you getting married?"

    How nice, handsome and rich, and free and easy, why can't you figure out how to get married?

    Sitting in the car, Fu Jiuyan looked ahead, listened to Ruan Qing's words, and said lightly, "You can call me by my name."

    "I'm engaged, isn't marriage a matter of course?"

    Fu Jiuyan said calmly, with no emotion in her eyes. From his words and expressions, Ruan Qing could know that he did not want to get married because he had feelings for her.

    It is written in the book that Fu Jiuyan is a man with a high IQ and high skills. There is nothing he can't do in the shopping mall. And he never does useless work, as soon as he makes a move, things will be successful.

    Now Fu Jiuyan didn't want to marry her because of feelings, it must be something she wanted.

    Ruan Qing looked at Fu Jiuyan: "Uncle Fu, you are engaged, I told you the reason, shouldn't you also tell me the reason why you must get married?

    " Getting married?" Fu Jiuyan didn't answer Ruan Qing's words, he looked at her with deep eyes.

    Ruan Qing was seen with a guilty conscience. She did have that kind of thought, but she couldn't admit it.

    "I didn't think that way. I just thought about getting married at the age of 20. It's too early. I'll still be in school.

    "

    "Don't delay your school." Fu Jiuyan replied in a deep voice.

    "That's too early. Don't you think it's too hasty to get married before the two of us got along?" Twenty years old, she is only in her second year of sophomore year, she doesn't want to get married at a good age.

    Fu Jiuyan turned her head to look at Ruan Qing: "Don't want to get married?"

    "So, let's cancel the engagement."

    On the way back, Ruan Qing was still thinking about what Fu Jiuyan said before. She thought about it for a while and looked at Fu Jiuyan and said, "Fu Shuhua, I didn't say I didn't want to get married, it's just that the time was too hasty."

    What happened to Fu Jiuyan? Why are you thinking of getting married?

    "One year is enough. If you feel that you don't know me well enough, you can come to me at any time. I'll tell you what you want to know." Fu Jiuyan held the steering wheel and glanced at Ruan Qing in the rearview mirror.

    "Fu novel..."

    Ruan Qing opened her mouth to say something to refute, but the voice of the system resounded in her mind again: "Host, host, this is an opportunity, you can use the excuse to understand Fu Jiuyan and go to him every day to suck Europe. Besides, the host, Fu Jiuyan is the son of destiny, and his luck value is much higher than that of Fu Yuze. If you marry him, you will be able to inhale Ou Qi every day."

    Ou Qi is a tempting thing. European qi can save lives, and European qi is also linked to good luck, and the European qi inhaled can be converted into good luck.

    The original owner was cannon fodder before, and the bad luck value was too high. If she inhaled more of Fu Jiuyan's European energy, her bad luck would gradually disappear. With the increase of European energy, her luck would get higher and higher.

    Just as Ruan Qing was thinking, Fu Jiuyan parked the car at the entrance of Ruan's villa.

    "It's here."

    Ruan Qing opened the car door and got out of the car, standing on the ground, she didn't leave immediately, holding the car door, she turned to look at Fu Jiuyan: "Uncle Fu, I think the marriage still has to be decided, but I don't know you well. Duo, can I go to you every day?"

    Going to him every day, inhaling European breath every day.

    Fu Jiuyan raised her head, looked at Ruan Qing's smart eyes, paused for a while, and said lightly, "Yes."

    Ruan Qing hooked her lips: The goal has been achieved, and you can breathe European air every day.

    "Then Fu Xiaoxiao, I will go to your company to find you after class tomorrow."

    "Yes." Fu Jiuyan responded to Ruan Qing. After Ruan Qing closed the door, he immediately started the car and left.

    Seeing Fu Jiuyan's car driving out of the villa, Ruan Qing walked upstairs in a good mood.

    In the Ruan family villa, Shu Jinghong went to participate in the charity event, Ruan Qingyan and Ruan Yuyang were at work, the servants at home were also busy with their own affairs, and the living room was quiet.

    Ruan Qing returned home, changed her shoes and went back to her room.

    She wants to go back to her room to sleep, and go to Fu Shi to find Fu Jiuyan after class tomorrow.

    ...

    At 7:50 in the morning, Master D was coming and going, and the students who had class in the first class were all rushing to the classroom.

    Ruan Yujin parked the car on the campus, and then opened the door of the back seat: "Qingqing, I'll take you to the classroom."

    Ruan Qing got out of the car with the book, and after hearing Ruan Yujin's words, she looked at him: "Brother, no need, I'll go there myself."

    She had been to the school once before, and she knew the way to the classroom.

    Ruan Yujin was worried that her sister was going to school on her first day, so he took the book in Ruan Qing's hand and said, "The company is not busy today, so I will take you to the classroom."

    Xiaoxiao Ruan Yujin is a handsome man, and he is a college-level person on campus. He took Ruan Qing forward, and many people on campus came to look at them.

    "Look at that boy, he's so handsome. He's even more handsome than Senior

    Fu."

    "He's pretty handsome, but he's still the most handsome." "Who is the girl next to him? Is it his girlfriend? She's pretty, too.

    Yes , but her skin is a little yellow and she's too thin." "I've seen that one once, and it seems to be related to Ruan Jia. Didn't the Internet say that Ruan Jia was wrongly held when she was a child, isn't she a real daughter? It seems that this girl is That real daughter."

    "Didn't you say that real daughters are ugly and dirty? Isn't that ugly? The facial features are very beautiful, but the skin is a little sallow."

    "Who knows, the ugly ones are all Ruan Jia's fans, and we used to be too. Haven't seen anyone?"

    Everyone on the campus who recognized Ruan Qing and Ruan Yujin gathered together to whisper, and some who did not recognize them gathered together to gossip about Ruan Qing and Ruan Yujin.

    Ruan Qing didn't care about what those people on campus were discussing, and she followed Ruan Yujin into the classroom.

    Students in the performance department are not particularly active in cultural classes, and there are not many people in the classroom.

    Ruan Yujin sent Ruan Qing to the classroom, he touched Ruan Qing's hair: "Call me after class, I'll come pick you up."

    "Brother, the driver at home is also there, you have to work, I'll ask the driver to pick you up. I'll do it."

    Let the two drivers pick her up, she can go to Fu's to find Fu Jiuyan, but if her brother comes to pick her up, she will be embarrassed to say that she will find Fu Jiuyan.

    "Okay, if you want the driver to pick you up, then let the driver pick you up. You have a good time in class. If you have anything, call your brother. I'll go first."

    Ruan Yujin put Ruan Qing's book on the desk and whispered. instructed.

    "Brother, I understand, you can go to the company." Ruan Qing pushed Ruan Yujin and asked him to go to work in the company quickly.

    Ruan Yujin looked back at Ruan Qing again: "Then I'm leaving?"

    Ruan Qing nodded: "Brother, hurry up and do your work. " Ruan

    Yujin didn't look back at this moment, he turned and left the classroom, went to the parking lot and drove back to the company.

    As soon as Ruan Yujin left, the voices in the classroom suddenly became louder. Ruan Qing sat silently in the corner and took out her phone to play with it.

    Just as Ruan Qing took out her phone, a person sat down beside her.

    "Classmate, is that boy just now your brother?"

    She heard that the boy claimed to be the girl's brother.

    Ruan Qing looked up at the girl who was talking to her. The girl had a round face, almond eyes, and her eyes were very bright. At first glance, she was a lively and lovely girl.

    "It's my eldest brother." Ruan Qing looked at the girl and replied.

    The girl's eyes lit up instantly: "Your brother, how old is your brother this year, does he have a girlfriend? What's his name?" The

    girl asked several questions in a row. Listening to her question, Ruan Qing smiled slightly: "My brother is 26 this year, and he doesn't have a girlfriend

    yet..." Before Ruan Qing could finish her words, two more girls rushed over next to her, huddled beside Ruan Qing, looking at her with bright eyes.

    Everyone in the classroom was looking at her, and Ruan Qing couldn't really tell her brother's information. When she heard the class bell rang, her eyes lit up: "Class is coming, the teacher is coming." The

    almond-eyed girl, After listening to Ruan Qing's words, she glanced at the door indifferently: "It's alright, the teacher won't care, hurry up..."

    Before the almond-eyed girl finished her words, the classroom fell silent. Most of the people looked at the people on the podium and stopped talking.

    Standing on the podium was their acting class instructor and their class teacher, Ms. Yang Shuqi.

    Mr. Yang stood on the podium and looked around at the people sitting in the classroom: "I have something important to talk about in this class, so I changed some classes with Mr. Zhang. Which students in the class didn't come? Hurry up WeChat or Call them to come, if they don't come in ten minutes, they will be late."

    As soon as Teacher Yang finished speaking, some people in the classroom immediately took their mobile phones and started calling and sending WeChat messages to familiar people, calling them to come to class.

    Ruan Qing came to the class on the first day, and she didn't know anyone. No one to shout.

    Teacher Yang waited for about ten minutes, and the originally empty classroom was instantly filled with many people.

    Seeing that everyone was almost here, Ms. Yang stood on the podium and said solemnly, "I received a notice from the above that next week the Imperial Capital will hold the National College Student Talent Competition. Anyone with talent can sign up for the competition. Zhou Lulu, if you count, there are Which students are going to participate in the competition?"

    Zhou Lulu is the talent committee member of the class. After hearing Teacher Yang's words, she immediately looked at Teacher Yang: "Teacher, do you want to sign up with Ruan Jia? Ruan Jia is the most powerful student in our class, and she has outstanding talents. , her participation in the competition will definitely bring glory to our school."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 112K 42
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.1K 377 20
With half of his world ripped away from him, Dracula will do whatever it takes to protect the other. His plan; to build a place of safety and tranqui...
9.9K 93 18
It is rumored that there is a big devil under the cliff of Changkuai. The Great Demon King once cut off the immortal ladder, filled the endless sea...
138K 1.7K 56
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231307/ Author: Jing Orange Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-18 Latest: Chapter 56 Weddings. (End of te...