𝐸𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 🄱🄴�...

By Wild_Kiwi101

✓valt accidentally launched his bey too far and almost hit the new girl →she accidentally made a harem← ~~ "Y... More

About You
Opening Song
Let's Go! Valtryek!
Let's Go! Valtryek! (R)
Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!
Blast-Off! Rush Launch!
Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started
Into The Darkness! Dark Doomscizor!
Christmas Side Story
Get Ready! Crash Course
The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!
A Powerful Opponent! Hyper Horusood!
Wyvron in the Way!
Get Over It! Trust in Valtryek!
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Shield Crash Menace!
Shu's Test and Hu Tao's Harmony!
The Battle We Promised!
A Group Lesson! Shakadera Special!
Extreme Xcalius!
Team Battle! It's Off the Hook!
Roktavor vs Unicrest!
Bring It Together! Chain Launch!

Spryzen's Despair

570 9 4
By Wild_Kiwi101

You were at Valt's house, he was sitting on his desk, cleaning Valtryek while you were sitting on his bed, reading. The twins and Sora were sitting on the floor, Sora wasn't paying much attention though, she has her stomach on the ground and was looking through your sketchbook.

"I saw Shu earlier, Bro," Nika says.

The mention of Shu caught your attention. You looked up to them. "He didn't see me when I called out to him." You looked at her in confusion.

"Maybe he's not feeling well?" The younger sibling asked.

"What're you talking about? Shu's fine." Valt reassured, not really caring about what Nika was saying.

"But he came out of the doctor's office," Nika said.

"Did he catch a cold?" Toko asked his sister.

"He wasn't coughing," Nika replied.

"Then maybe he got injured?" Toko said.

"Injured?"

Nika gasped. Remembering one moment yesterday.

Flashback

"Oh, Shu!" They both yell, Nika was the first to run up to him. Shu was getting ready to Launch. He didn't hear the twins running up to him.

End of Flashback

"Maybe it was then..."

She went closer to Toko and Sora. "Hey, at the park..."

You perked up at the conversation. "Did something happen there?" You ask. Nika looked at you and nodded.

"The other day, I bumped into Shu at the park."

Flashback

Nika wasn't looking where she was stepping. She tripped on one of the steps.

Everything was going into slow motion.

She was going to fall on Shu's already moving elbow. That's when Shu finally noticed the little girl, and so, he stopped moving his arm.

"He was about to Launch, and..."

Hurting it in the process. Pain shot through him.

End of Flashback

"When was that?" Sora asked, she was now paying attention.

Nika thought for a moment, "Um...the day before Bro fought Shu."

Your and Valt's faces changed into serious ones. You both shot up as you began to run out of the room as Valt soon followed you after.

♡♡♡

You and Valt were running to where Shu is. Of course, Valt is using you as a GPS. "Here!" You say, pointing at the entrance of the park.

Shu stood there as if he was waiting for something.

'If you keep forcing yourself.'

'You might not be able to battle anymore.'

The voice in his head made him uneasy.

You and Valt were still kinda far away. You and Valt turned and managed to see over the big bushes. Yep, he was there.

"You were right, Hu Tao. There he is!" Valt said.

'There will be other tournaments. Please keep your own body in mind.'

His fingers gripped his Launcher. "Let it rip!"

He immediately regretted this decision as his shoulder reacted. Pain shoots in his entire body, worse than last time.

Spryzen stopped spinning.

"Did you hurt your shoulder?" Shu recognized that voice. It was yours. He didn't want you to see him like this.

"Hu Tao," He says.

"Is that true?" Valt asks.

"Shu! Please answer!" You say, a bit more concerned.

Seems like Shu ignored the question. "Did you two come to practice, too?" He asks. "I'm just about to wrap it up."

You got slightly annoyed. "Stop avoiding the question!"

Shu didn't want to ignore you, but, at the moment, he did. He picked up Spryzen and walked and stopped in front of the both of you.

"It's true, isn't it?" Valt asks.

"Don't be pushy," Shu warned.

"Shu! Please stop avoiding the question!" You pleaded. Shu didn't respond. And was going to leave.

"Nika told us what happened here," Valt says.

"And you're seeing a doctor, too!" You finished.

Shu visibly flinched. "This doesn't concern the both of you," Of course, Shu felt bad for saying something so harshly towards you.

"But it does!" You argued.

"It isn't her fault. Got it? Now go-"

"We just can't ignore your injury!" Valt argued.

"Shu, we're your friends! Of course, we would be worried!" You say.

"Hu Tao...Valt..." Shu whispered. You and Valt got a little closer.

"How do you feel?" You ask.

Shu's face softened, "It's nothing I can't handle." He says. "It'll heal if I put some ice on it." As Shu was leaving you noticed a glint in Valt's eyes.

You knew exactly what he was thinking.

"I'm not paying."

♡♡♡

The doorbell to Shu's apartment rang. Shu opened the door as he saw Valt carrying three bags of ice. While you only carried one. He was trying to be a gentleman and look tough for you.

"Hu Tao. Valt. What's up with all of the ice?" He asks.

"Valt wanted to buy you ice for your shoulder. Even though I kept saying only one bag would be enough. He refused." You showed him the bags. "And then, this is where we're at."

"I wanted to make double sure that Shu's going to be okay." Valt squeaked, not being able to hold all of the bags.

Valt literally dropped the bags on the counter. You calmly placed your bag on the counter as well.

"So cold..." Valt whined, rubbing his cold hands together.

"I told you," you remarked.

Valt playfully glared at you causing you to giggle.

"C'mere," you say and give him a cup of warm water to hold.

Shu smiled at your attempts of helping but he did feel jealous, he held it in though, telling himself you were just helping out a friend.

"Do we really need this much ice for my shoulder?" Shu jokingly asked.

"It is probably too much." You say, taking the warm water back from Valt, ignoring his protest.

♡♡♡

In the end, since you both bought a lot of ice, they decided to make snow cones.

"Snow cones are the best!" Valt happily said. 

You didn't want anything even though Shu offered.

Valt and Shu were sitting beside each other on the chairs while you were sitting on the table with them.

 "You should come to hang out at my place sometime," Valt suggested. 

"Oh, yeah!" You agreed. 

"Mom's bread is to die for!" Valt said. 

You nodded, "I can already smell it," you started daydreaming about beybread.

"Cute," Valt whispered.

You didn't hear it but Shu did.

And Shu hated that.

But he didn't say anything because the room was full of good vibes and he didn't want to ruin it.

"Thank you for the offer but, I'll have to refuse. I need to practice." He said. 

You didn't push it there because you knew you wouldn't be able to convince him, but Valt still tried.

"Then come and join the BeyClub," Valt suggested "Playing with everyone will be good practice." 

"Thanks, but I prefer to train alone," Shu said.

'"That's right." Valt said, finally realizing that little fact. 

"However." Shu interrupts. "I think you got a good way of doing things." He compliments. "Ever since you met Kiyama and the rest. And most importantly, Hu Tao, your Bey skills have been getting much better."

"Thank you, Shu," Valt says. Taking a bite of his tasty iced treat.

He drowned out the conversation you and Valt were having. He only saw the both of you nod with serious expressions. 

"We wanna beat you." You both stated at the same time. 

"And to do that, I'm gonna beat you Valt," You say. 

"Not if I beat you first," Valt said. 

"Then make it to the finals, Valt, Hu Tao." Shu states. "I will be there." 

You both nod. "I'll fight in the finals." You and the blue-haired male declare. 

"I won't hold back against whoever I'm facing," Shu said 

"If you held back, we'd never forgive you," You say.

You flashed him a smile, causing him to blush and smile back.

Valt continued to eat the snow cone fast. "U-Uh, Valt...you might want to slow down a bit. You could get a brain freeze," You say, but Valt ignored you and continued eating. Suddenly he stops and looks up. His pupils are small from shock. The top part of his face turns blue. You sighed, "Why don't you ever listen to me..."

Shu just gave out a small chuckle. The moment Shu took a bite in his snow cone he, too, got a brain freeze. Shu's eyebrow twitched. His expression looks so pissed off that it was really funny.

You snorted and then began to laugh.

"You're all frozen too, Shu!" You managed to say in between laughs. 

Shu glares at you in embarrassment.

♡♡♡

Valt disappeared somewhere in class, you didn't know where he was so you just assumed he went to the bathroom.

You and Shu were talking and about to move a desk when you found Valt.

Under the desk.

Shu gasped as you yelped out in surprise but Valt didn't notice as he just walked away.

"What the hell was that?!" You exclaimed, still a little shaken.

Shu looked at you and he looked just as confused, he calmed down though and pat your head, making you calm down. 

You got kinda confused though, you didn't know why that calmed you down so easily.

♡♡♡

During Class, You and Shu were writing notes down. Until Shu dropped his pencil.

"Let me get it." You say bending towards it.

At the same time, you saw Valt sliding your way. "Huh!?" You quickly pulled with the pencil in hand and Valt hit his head on Shu's desk. "Here." You say giving Shu his pencil, a little worried about Valt being hurt.

You quickly collected yourself and looked at Valt.

"weirdo," You murmur.

♡♡♡

Shu was about to open a door. Until he heard footsteps behind him.

Valt was running towards the door in an attempt to open it but he fell inside making a mess.

You walked up and looked inside, you knew what happen so you just blinked and walked away.

♡♡♡

It was the end of the school day. Shu was reaching for his bag. Valt beat him to it.

"How about letting me carry this home for you," Valt said, 

"Give it back," Shu said, you were about to leave the classroom but the sternness in Shu's voice made you stay and watch.

Valt ignored it though, "to the doctor, then?"

"I said give it back," Shu said.

Valt was apparently extra of an idiot today because he still couldn't take a hint.

"Hey, if you got other stops I'm down for that," Valt said.

Shu gritted his teeth, "I'm telling you to cut it out Valt!"

You decided to step in there,

"Quit it, you two!" you said making them glance at you in response.

Suddenly, A dog puppet peaked through the open doors. 

"What's all the commotion about?" Besu asks. 

"Are Shu, Hu Tao and Valt fighting?" Keru said. 

"My lunch money's on Hu Tao and Shu," Besu added. A fist came down and both puppets. 

"What's up mittens? Gimme the deets," A voice that sounded like Rantaro said.

The glares that all of you held were broken when you faced the door. 

"Yo, over here!" The blonde and the raven-haired males came closer. "What's the problem?" Rantaro asks. "Why the fight?"

"It's nothing," Shu stated. 

"Oh please, don't even listen to him!" Valt complained. "You're hurt!" 

"Doesn't make what you did okay," You murmured to yourself. 

"It's just a minor injury!" 

"Not it's not!" 

Both Ken and Rantaro were a little surprised that you were involved in this, even you were. You always seemed the type of person to be very calm and precious. Of course, they still thought of you that way.

"Hurt?" Besu asked. 

"I'm all better," Shu said. "Valt's just too loud." 

"Really?" You ask. 

"Yes, really," Shu says. You didn't buy it but didn't want to be yelled at by Shu so you didn't say anything.

"Are you really better?" Valt asks Shu. 

"Yes."

"Are you really really better?"

"Back off!"

Shu harshly grabbed his bag from Valt's hands. Though, it was a little too mean for him to do that.

"Are you really really really better?" Valt asks again causing you to hit him on the back of the head, but keep your gaze on Shu.

Shu stopped at the doorway and turned around. "Come with me."

♡♡♡

On the rooftop, you all see Daigo looking at the stadium. "This is perfect," Shu said. "Daigo, how about a one on one?" 

Daigo smiled. "Fine by me, I've been wanting to face you for quite a while now,"

Shu turned to you and Valt.

"Here's a chance them see for yourself," he said.

Shu then took out his launcher for a few seconds and looked at it.

It looked like he was having a mental debate, you walked up to him.

"I know your not one-hundred percent better so please, rest after the competition," you whispered to him so only he can hear.

Shu's red eyes travelled to yours. You were worried he was going to be mad but he smiled.

"Thank you for worrying, but I'll be fine," he said.

You nodded and went back to the group.

♡♡♡

Daigo and Shu were in front of the stadium while Rantaro was the referee.

"Y'all ready?" Rantaro said, "Shu against Daigo, first to two points wins. On your mark," 

Both bladers nodded and got into position.

"Ready, set"

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

"Let it Rip!"

Both beys flew into the stadium, Spryzen went for the centre while Doomscizer went around.

"Guess your planning to wait for Doomscizer in the middle, huh?" Daigo said.

"He's faster than ever!" Valt pointed out.

"So what? Still not faster than my bey," Daigo said.

"Go!" Daigo commanded, "Quake launch, now!"

Spryzen dodged a couple of Doomscizer's attacks.

Spryzen then went to the middle. Doomscizer took this chance and struck Spryzen. They clashed a few more times. They both bounced back. 

Shu was slightly shocked. He was for sure that he was going to get it.

"Doomscizer came out on top," Keru said.

Daigo smiled in victory, "I got you now!"

Doomscizer went down to get Spryzen but to find him gone. 

"No way! Spryzen just...!"

Out of nowhere, Spryzen went down and struck Doomscizer hard. 

Shu relaxed, "alright." 

Daigo gritted his teeth, he was getting slightly nervous. "Hang in there, Doomscizer!" 

Spryzen went and struck Doomscizer harder than last time. This went for a while until finally...

Doomscizer burst.

"Spryzen with a burst finish!" Rantaro called out.

You, Valt and Ken were looking in awe.

"Woah," Valt said, "that's unreal..."

"Shu wins by a score of two to nothing," Rantaro declared.

Shu and Daigo picked up their beys and Daigo looked to Shu.

"That was a great battle," Daigo said, "you're really strong,"

Shu smiled, "back at you,"

"Did you see that launch? Didn't look like he was injured to me," Besu said.

"He's stronger than before, you were so wrong," Keru said.

'Great sugarcoating, Keru,'  you sarcastically thought.

Shu then turned to you and Valt.

"What did I say?" he said

Valt smiled, "sweet," he said, "Shu I can't believe it, You have crazy, unreal healing powers,"

"I guess I gotta practice for the finals, cause that's where I'm gonna face off with you!" Valt said.

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Sorry Valt, but I'm the one that's gonna face Shu in the finals, but I'm sure you'll put a good fight," you said.

Valt, Rantaro and Ken got into a conversation, which obviously turned into bickering, but you weren't paying attention to them, you were looking at Shu.

You saw him flinch and start to walk away, you just looked at him with a concerned look.

♡♡♡

"Welcome back to the Beyblade district tournament," the host called out, "at last, we made it to the semifinals,"

You, Valt, Shu, Wakiya, Orochi and Enzo were standing on the stage behind the stadium in the dark.

Valt's match was first, then yours and finally, Shu's.

"Before we start, let me introduce the six competitors,"

Light shined down all of you.

"Our first blader, Valt Aoi!" Valt's face showed up on the screen.

"After surprising the crowd by defeating some opponents, this underdog has managed to claw his way the top form,"

The crowd started cheering.

You could hear the beyclub cheering a bit but you couldn't hear what they were saying, Valt could though cause he turned to them and said, "Yeah, count on it!"

"Our second competitor is Wakiya Murasaki!"  Wakiya's face showed up on the screen. 

"This blader hasn't given up a single point to his opponent, what a fantastic show by last years runner up!" 

"Our third competitor is Hu Tao!" Your face showed up on the screen.

"The girl who's the first female to enter the blading world, The Golden Queen who's not afraid to show her opponents who's boss,"

You giggle once you hear that little monologue about you, it made you sound like a superhero.

"Go, big sister!" You hear Sora yell.

You look at her, smile more and nod.

"Our fourth competitor is Orochi Ginba!" Orochi's face showed up on the screen, you side-eyed him.

"This competitors symphony is only getting started,"

"Our fifth competitor is Enzo Han," his face showed up on the screen.

"He's the warrior of this competition,"

"And our last competitor is Shu Kurenai!" Shu's face showed up on the screen and the crowd started cheering really loud, especially the girls.

"The winner of last year's tournament hasn't missed a step on his way to the top,"

"Which one of them will make it to the finals, only 3 can win and move on!"

'You ready, Valtryek,'  Valt thought.

'This is my time to win this tournament,'  Wakiya thought.

'It's gonna be me, Valt and Shu, that's a promise,'  You thought.

'Let's see if these clashing notes can create a symphony,'  Orochi thought.

'Just one step closer to my goal,'  Shu thought.

'I can, NO, I will do this,'  Enzo thought.

"Okay! Are you ready boys and girls? Are you as excited as I am?" Hanami said.

The whole crowd started cheering.

"Try not to mess up and lose to Orochi," Wakiya said to you, "You and Shu are my opponents in the finals,"

You rolled your eyes and looked at him, "You're doing yourself literally zero favours underestimating Valt,"

"What's that, you don't seriously think he stands a chance beating me do you," Wakiya remarked.

You looked forward again, "I do now,"

"Let's get this show on the road!"

♡♡♡

You were sitting beside Shu, watching the match with him, Enzo and Orochi were sitting behind you two.

The beyclub, the twins and Sora were watching from the stands.

"The first match in the semi-finals is between these two competitors, Wakiya Murasaki vs Valt Aoi!"

'Come on, Valt, make it to the finals,'  Shu thought.

'I believe in you, Wonderboy!'  You thought.

'This should be a cakewalk for Wakiya,'  Orochi thought

'I'd bet Wakiya will win this one,'  Enzo thought.

The door to Wakiya opened. The usual smoke appeared and once cleared out, Wakiya stood there.

The door to Valt opened, the same thing that happened to Wakiya's door happened to his.

The ref started to explain the rules, the burst finish is worth 2 points and survivor and ring out finishes are worth 1 point. First to get 2 points will win the battle.

'Valt can fight as much as he wants, but he can't beat my Shield Launch,'  Wakiya thought. 'I'll finish this quick so I can focus on the finals.'

'Wyvron's power is incredible,'  Valt thought, 'It totally wastes my momentum,' ' Valt started thinking about the Shield Crash, 'and his other move, if I try to use my Rush Launch, he'll counter with his Sheild Crash,'

"Is it just me or does Valt seem different?" Toko asked.

"Thinking about something, yup," Nika agreed.

"Hopefully his head won't go poof again," Sora said, Daigo smiled at her explanation of it.

'We still have perfect our Flash Launch, if I mess this up, I'll basically be giving points to Wakiya, I just can't risk it, but does my Rush Launch even stand a chance,' Valt thought to Valtryek.

"Climb out of your noggin' Valt!" Rantaro yelled, "the clock's ticking! Self-reflection time is over! Get your head back in the game! Seriously!"

"Yeah, that's a good point," Valt muttered, he wasn't paying attention to what Rantaro was saying, but when he did, he got annoyed with Rantaro, like always.

"Gimme a break Honcho, quit interrupting while I'm trying to strategize," Valt yelled but then gasped, he remembered something Shu told him.

Flashback

"Ever since you met Kiyama and the rest. And most importantly, Hu Tao, your Bey skills have been getting much better."

End of Flashback

"He's right," Valt said to himself, he started having different memories of the beyclub.

'We've been training so hard, I'm not the same guy I was last time I faced Wakiya, And Valtryek's stronger too!'  Valt thought.

'Maybe my Rush Launch does stand a chance after all,'

"And now it's time for the semi-finals to begin! Will the tournament favoured Wakiya Murasaki come out on top? Or will Valt Aoi be able to amaze us once again?"

"What should I do, Valtryek?" Valt whispered, looking at his bey. "Well, partner? What do you think?" Then, Valtryek shined. Valt understood what Valtryek were staying.

Valt grinned. "You got it!"

Wakiya let out a sigh. "Eh, you're still smiling, aren't you? He's hardly the brightest crayon in the box, after all."

♡♡♡

First Battle

Wakiya, who was already in his place, smirked. 'A Burst Finish with the Shield Launch. That'll put an end to him!'

Valt's face turned serious. 'Have faith in me...'

'Valtryek!'

Ready, set

Three!

Two!

One!

Let it Rip!

The launch went off flawlessly. Valtryek swiftly ran.

"Wild Wyvron slides down the stadium as it heads for the centre!" They were right. Wyvron seemed like it was gliding around the stadium.

"He used the Shield Launch after all!" Rantaro said.

"Will he finish the match with his iron-hard defense?" Hanami asked.

Valtryek took this chance to go down and strike.

"Victory Valtryek is crushing right into Wyvron!"

Wyvron seemed like it's going to go out at any second.

Wait.

Something isn't right.

Something's wrong.

Wakiya would never be this weak in any battle.

What are you doing, Wakiya Murasaki?

Valtryek left the trail of a mixture of red and blue.

"This isn't the Rush Launch, is it?" Hanami asked.

"He used his new move," Keru said. 

"Even though he still messed it up?" Besu complained. 

"This is a gamble, Valt," Daigo says.

"I just have to believe!" Valt yelled. "Isn't that right, Valtryek?"

"Now that Wyvron is blown back, Valtryek doesn't waste any time in going on the attack!"

"That's the way, you idiot!" Rantaro cheered. 

"He did it!" The Aoi twins cheered. Both Keru and Besu were hugging each other.

"Go!" Valt commanded. "Flash Launch!"

"What in the world is this? I've never seen an attack like this!" Valtryek struck Wyvron once more. It should give out any moment. "It's completely making light of Wyvron's thick defense!"

"Huh?" Wakiya was dumbfounded.

Wyvron was getting close to a loss to either a ring-out finish or a survivor finish.

"It's getting pushed out to the edge!"

"With the speed of the Flash Launch, he can repeatedly attack Wyvron," Daigo says, trying to break down what's happening or what could happen. "Before it has the chance to regain its positioning. After taking an attack, Wyvron moves closer to the outer edge," the process of trying to get Wyvron to lose continues. Wyvron was trying hard to come back to the centre. "And then takes another attack."

"Eventually..."

"Hang in there, Wyvron!" Wakiya said.

Unfortunately, after attacking Wyvron so many times, it has taken a toll on Valtryek.

"Uh-oh! Valtryek is about to stop spinning!"

Valt was scared. "Valtryek!"

Wyvron hit the ground and Valtryek stopped before falling to its knees.

It was quiet.

"Victory Valtryek..." The referee starts to say. "Get one point with a ring-out finish!"

"I did it!" Valt cheered. "I did it! I did it! I did it!"

"Unbelievable! Wild Wyvron's iron-clad defenses have been defeated!"

Wakiya looked at his bey in disbelief. 'What was that launch?'  He wondered.

"Wakiya Murasaki, who had a 2 - 0 streak in this tournament, finally had one point taken from him!"

"He did it!" Both Toko and Nika cheered. 

"Attaboy!" Rantaro cheered. Keru and Besu were still hugging each other, happily. 

"Now win the second battle, too!" Daigo was still smiling, happy that the bluenette won.

You and Shu looked at each other and nodded, smiling, very happy that their best friend won.

'Strong, and yet weak.' Orochi was lost in his thoughts. 'Weak, and yet strong. I didn't mishear anything. Things are getting interesting.'

"I can't believe I beat the Shield Launch!" Valt says, "that was such a good Flash Launch!" He faced his bey. "I knew I could count on you, Valtryek! We did really well, don't you think?"

Wakiya was getting annoyed.

"I think I was holding back too much." Wakiya started. Valt fully paid attention to him.

All of the sudden. He starts to unbutton his purple jacket. What's going on?

"Wakiya! Are you gonna-" Hoji was a little speechless after that.

Wakiya fully unbuttoned his purple jacket and both Nika and Sora squealed and shielded their eyes from what they thought was Wakiya's exposed chest.

In the waiting room, your face turned red and looked away. Shu looked at you.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "why are you so red?"

You just shook your head, not looking at him.

Shu narrowed his eyes and growled, he knew why you were red.

Enzo saw your and Shu's conversation, including Shu getting annoyed after he saw you blushing.

'Interesting...' He thought.

"What's that?" Valt asked.

Wakiya takes off the weights and throws them on the floor as if they were nothing.

But the sound when they hit the floor didn't sound like it didn't weigh anything. Valt gasped.

Wakiya caresses his wrists. He opened to reveal his blue eyes that were full of determination. With a mischievous smile.

While in the waiting room, Shu was a little surprised as well. He couldn't believe that Wakiya has weight on this entire time. He turned his head to see his crush, you were drinking water to help your cheeks feel normal again.

Wakiya picked up his jacket and put it on him again.

Valt was surprised. "Was he fighting this whole time with those on?" He asked.

"It's so light now." Wakiya sighed in relief. "Playtime's over." He had a really scary expression now.

He lifted up his bey. 

"Wild Wyvron is the ultimate bey!" He exclaimed.

Valt takes a step back from fear.

This is going to be a long and tough battle.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YES! I'M FINALLY DONE

TYSM FOR READING

sorry if I have been inactive recently, I was really tired and burnt out, still kinda am ngl.

BUT CHECK OUT SORA'S APPEARANCE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU HER BEY NAME JUST YET.

BAIII

Word Count: 4530

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. • • • • • • • •...
95.7K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
108K 4.5K 100
𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 || 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝ 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼...
10.5K 507 41
A girl who was Shu's childhood friend joins beigoma academy. what would happen when she meet him and the beyclub? will Shu be able to remember her? W...