Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Por DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Mais

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16

351 39 29
Por DreamerGirlKes

"Mar, Elijah wanted me to ask... Woah, you look like shit!" Zendaya said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. Are you okay, though? I thought you and Hiro worked things out," She finished. Kamaria nodded slowly as she finished fixing her children's breakfast.

"I fucked up. He's been ignoring me for the last two weeks... I tried to make it up to him, but it doesn't seem like it's working."

"When you say tried. Do you mean sex?" Daya asked. Mar looked back at the girl as she sighed. "You know sex is not. I'm sorry. It's just a sugarcoating for the moment, and it doesn't fix a damn thing, Kamaria. H...have you tried talking to Shino?"

"What!? No! Why would I talk to the asshole that caused all of this fucking bullshit?"

"Cause you need for him to stop. Mar men are what we call dumb sometimes. They don't understand how to stop unless we put down our foot. Shino, in his weird brain, thinks that you want him. Find out why and stop the shit but talk to your husband first. You are always giving your siblings good advice and to others. How about using what you tell us? Remember you need to be the one to apologize, not him," She said.

"Oh, before I forget, Eli wanted you to go over the menu. He said that he wasn't changing shit last minute fucking with your funny acting ass," Zendaya laughed, causing Kamaria to smile.

*

*

*

"Sir, ten more warehouses were destroyed. We are down at least a thousand men, and it seems like Tanaka is getting more of Japan to rally behind him," Nori said. Yamato sighed, nodding his head. He had to give it to Tanaka. The man was playing dirty.

"I don't need the report. I saw it already. What I don't understand is how in the hell he's finding all my fucking locations. Even the ones that are own personal properties...."

"I think we may have a rat, Oyabun," Noir said, making Yamato look up to him with a questionable look. There was no one new on his team, and the only woman in and out of his home was Ayia. It's been that way for the last year and a half.

"I don't see how Nori. Still run the software over everyone's phones in the house. Search their personal and anything else you need to do. We will not let Tanaka beat us. In the end, we will be the only ones standing."

"As you wish, Oyabun. Still, I say pay them a visit at the charity. It's a week away, and I heard that Tanaka's little German beauty put her foot down for this event. Maybe donate and make sure he sees your face. If I remember correctly, Takahiro will not attack in public." Yamato thought about it before turning to this friend.

"I think you are right. It won't hurt to show our faces."

*

*

*

"I'm surprised to see you in here for a section today," Neveah said, staring at Takahiro standing in her doorway. Normally the man would go to their father for his problems. So, it was surprising for him to be standing in front of her.

"Change of scenery. Plus, I need a female point of view besides another male."

"On what may I ask?" Veah asked pointing, to the seat in front of her. Hiro nicely took it as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. Neveah studied him as she waited for him to talk.

"Kamaria and I are having some probl...."

"I'm going to stop you right there. I know about your and my sister's problems, and I can't help you unless both of you are in front of me. Call your wife over, and we can get this done... or do this the old-fashioned way. Therapy session with the whole family. Trust and believe it's more than you two I want to sink my claws into." Neveah said, making Hiro arch a brow.

"You know what. Just tell her to meet you at X's house. I will handle the rest there."

"What are you about to do?" Hiro asked.

"Work my magic, good sir," She laughed, causing Hiro to smirk, shaking his head. "See, I like that face, not the one you walked into my office with. Trust me, by the time you leave Xerxes's house, everything will be about back to normal. Call Kamaria, and I will call the rest." Neveah finished as he said, okay.

*

*

*

"Lola, we need to talk," Ella said, catching the girl as she left out of the medical building. She stopped giving Ella the talk look. Instead, she pointed to the awaiting car. In the back of Lola's head, she was screaming run, but she knew Ella wasn't going to do shit. So she got in the car as the driver drove them to the park.

"Why are we at the park. I mean, I'm all up to see the kids play but not today."

"I wanted you to see this. I know you were there when I told AJ I was pregnant. In about a year, our little bean will be out there playing with the rest of the children. I want AJ and I to be a family. I love him, and I know he loves me too. You are just standing in the way of that, Lola. I need for you to be the one that walks away." She says.

"Okayyyy... El, if AJ only wanted you, he would be the one that leaves me alone. You were only in this agreement until you got yourself pregnant. Wasn't you?" Lola said, glaring at the girl. "I'm back on my first statement that I said I would tell AJ. I'm going to tell him the truth. You lied to him about being on birth control. You fucking knew what you were doing, and I bet you, dear old dad had something to do with this. Ella sweety AJ is his own man and a Köhler. He's not going to do shit he doesn't want to do. If... if you do manage to trick him into marrying you, he will be unhappy. You will never get that happy ending you envision. Be real with yourself and be happy you're giving him a child. You still have him. Shit, you can fuck him whenever you please. I'm happy with that. Why can't you be?"

"Lol..."

"Hold that thought come with me," Lola said, pulling her back to the car. From there, she told the driver to take them back to the house they always met up with AJ. Lola knew he wasn't there, but she wanted Ella alone as she led her inside.

"Why are we here?"

"Take off your clothes," Lola said, removing hers quickly until she stood naked in front of the girl. Ella swallowed hard, slowly taking off hers until she was nude, and soon after, Lola's lips were all over her body. It happened so hard Ella didn't have time to think. The next thing she knew, they were entangled within the bedsheets, both breathing heavily.

"See, we have chemistry to Ella. You want me just as bad as you want AJ. Stop fucking fighting it. T...this is our baby. All three of our children, this is what it means to be a throuple we are in this together. I'm not giving up you are AJ until I truly have to, which means him pushing me away. When the day comes that AJ says he is done with me. I will walk away with no hard feelings," Lola said as her phone started to go off at the same time as Ella's.

*

*

*

Everyone that Neveah called started to pour into Xerxes and Riley's home as her brother glared over at her. Not because she called the meeting but because he knew one way or another this whole thing was about to end horribly like last time. Some of their family members weren't as kind of hearing the truth as others, which would always end in fights. What made it worse was Neveah called the main source of Kamaria and Takahiro's problem... Shino.

"If they break anything in my living room. You're fucking paying for it!"

"Gotchu, but the main six I'm going in on is them," She said, pointing to Mar, Hiro, Shino, AJ, Lola, and Ella. "The rest are up for grabs, but I need Dad, Heav, and your help to tackle this," Xerxes nodded, going to sit by his wife and Nicole.

"I'm not liking this...."

"I know you don't, Mar, but don't worry. It's only to help you and your husband. Now... Shino, I know you know it's wrong to long after a married woman. Especially a fucking Donna, and I have half the fucking mind to tell my brother-in-law to dead your ass where you sit," Neveah said as Shino shifted in his seat. "I understand that you see a beautiful woman the same age as you. You also need to understand that the same beautiful woman is fucking married. You went to fucking far kissing her...."

"And she kissed me back...." He blurted out, making Takahiro turn quickly to Kamaria, who held her head down. Xerxes, Reece, and Luca all sighed.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM BACK!" He stood yelled. Kamaria reached for his hand, which he slapped her away as Luca stood, putting a calming hand on his shoulder whispering something in his ear, causing them to switch places for the time being.

"And that's where she was wrong at. You know you were wrong, Kamaria. What did I tell you to do went you left your mother's office?" Luca said, watching as the tears flowed down his daughter's face. "No, you don't get to turn on the waterworks today, Mar. You did wrong. You kissed another man that wasn't your husband knowing it was wrong...."

"Are you and Hiro having problems that you care to share with us?" Xerxes asked. Mar looked around the room, stopping at Takahiro shaking her head no. He could even look in her direction, but he answered no as well.

"What about the text you've been receiving, Mar? Did you ever tell him about those?" Riley asked.

"No, because I knew they were lies. Hiro was with me all the times I received them, and I know it. Nothing is going on between us," Mar said as Axel walked in, taking a seat next to daughter-in-law, signing something to her.

"I'm going to butt in on this subject. Give a little old man insight. If you don't mind, Sebastian, you may can help as well. What I see isn't a problem between their relationship but someone else showing you interest. You are attracted to Shino in some shape or form, Mar. Don't be me. I want you to kill that attraction now. Shino sees this and is using it against Kamaria. This man feds on fucking with others because he knows he can. I also have the feeling he's a womanizer. However, it's all for the excitement it trills him, which is why he needs to be training besides having free will to roam—another thing Kamaria you need to stop seeing the good in everyone. I know your Father taught you better than that. Trust no one, not even yourself, Kleine. Most men see one thing and one thing only how to get between a woman's legs... Takahiro, stop being stupid and forgive your wife. I hate to sound harsh, but the only way to may her understand is to punish her. It's too late now, but it happens again. Do what is needed to make her understand."

"You telling me to beat my wife?"

"He's telling you to handle the problem however you see fit. I hate to say this, but Kamaria needs a good ass beating. Maybe it will make her listen," Adele said. Xerxes wanted to protest be he knew not to.

"Moral of the story Shino. Stay the fucking away from my little sister. She and Hiro love each other. They don't need the drama. There are many single women here. Find one, or next time Hiro won't just beat your ass. He will take something from you... maybe a hand since you are loose with them." Xerxes shrugged.

"Now that is done... Drum roll pleasseee.... AJ, LOLA, AND ELLA, YOU ARE NEXT!" Elijah crazy-ass said, making everyone laugh as Luca patted his daughter's leg. The motion for her to follow her husband slipping out the door.

"Why I got to be up in this?"

"Because your ass all up in a three-way relationship, and one of you is not happy with it. You got this hoe...."

"I AM NOT A FUCKING HOE!"

"Sure... as I was saying, you got this fucking HOE busting up in Xerxes's office demanding him to make you marry her. The way I see it is she needs to get with the fucking program or dip. They're both about to be your baby mama, so she just has to deal." Elijah said, causing Xerxes, Lucas, and their dad to facepalm.

"DUDE!"

"SHIT! I opened my big mouth, didn't I? Well, the cat out of the bag now." Eli laughed while Ella glared between Lola and AJ. Her neck and face were red, and Lola wanted so bad to laugh.

"You're pregnant, and you had the nerve to say I got pregnant on purpose!"

"You did. Unlike you, I was on birth control. You can ask Ma Dele. She was the one that put and removed the thing in my arm. You were never on anything, but I meant what I said earlier, Ella. We are all in this together. Our babies are all our babies." Lola said, reaching for Ella's hand.

"FUCK THAT AJ IS MINE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING TO DO, BUT YOU BETTER ABORT OR GIVE THAT THING UP BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE RAISING IT!" Ella screamed, storming out of the room.

"No, what you better do is cut that bitch the fuck off, AJ. She's fucking crazy. Damn Lolo, I fear for your life," Melody said as she and AJ sighed.

😅😅😅Thoughts please???

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
38.5K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...
12.1K 1.3K 46
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
678 41 8
toji fushiguro.