𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{44} ヤンデレ {44}

5.8K 321 358
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

My free-time was quite relaxing.

Until it wasn't.

It was currently Wednesday at 8:37pm.

I had texted Ran around 20 minutes ago but he still hadn't responded.

He didn't seem upset earlier when we were speaking over the phone so I'm sure that he's just busy with work or something.

"Busy killing people"

"....."

My eyes widened slightly at the thought "What the actual fuck is wrong with me?" I questioned quietly before quickly shaking my head ".....idiot"

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

I sat down on one of the kitchen stools glanced around my quiet home.

A chill ran throughout my body as goosebumps began sprouting on my arms and legs so I made my way back into my room.

Instead of shorts and a tank top, I switched into a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants to warm me up.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down once more. "I feel like I'm stuck in some kind of routine" I mumbled before taking a sip of water "....." I glanced outside of the window and quickly stood up to close the curtains.

It's way to dark outside to keep those open.

Especially since the idea of someone staring back at me is terrifying.

I was about to close the curtains but that's when I noticed something. The lock was flipped to 'open' causing my eyes to widen and I tried flipping it back but there was something wrong with the latches.....they were broken.

"As if someone had gotten in by breaking them....." I mumbled quietly and I quickly closed the curtains, making a mental note to get them fixed in the morning.

It's probably nothing, I would've known if someone snuck in through there since I've been in the kitchen and the living room all day.

"Maybe someone previously snuck in....am I missing anything?"

I quickly shook my head "Damn it.....no one snuck in" I mumbled as I placed my head down on the kitchen counter in order to calm myself down.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

My head instantly shot up at the sound of knocking on my door.

I raised a brow "...."

My shoulders slumped "I bet it's Ran....I told him that I'd see him on Friday!" I mumbled as I got up and walked over to the door.

I unlocked it and opened it up "Look I told you-" I cut myself off as I tried slamming the door shut but the man quickly used his foot to keep it open "Let me in, Y/N" Sanzu said lowly as he pushed the door open and I stumbled back.

I quickly ran to my room and locked the door behind me. My eyes darted around the room and I began pushing my dresser over to the door.

"Y/N.....don't be s- fuck it, LET ME IN" he snapped as he slammed his hand against the door and I quickly shook my head before running over to grab my phone.

But it wasn't turning on.

"Dead.....? No" I whispered as I quickly put it on the charger and the sound of Sanzu's rampage on my door had gotten louder and louder.

How the hell did he know where I lived?

And why is he here in the first place?

Is it because of that stolen card that he used?

That's not my fault!

"Find a weapon...."

Would I even be able to use it against him?

I looked down at my phone but it still wouldn't turn on "Damn it....."

Sanzu smashed through a part of my door causing my heart rate to speed up and I quickly grabbed a baseball bat that I had kept in my closet.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and he reached his arm through the hole that he made so that he could unlock the door but I quickly slammed the bat onto his arm causing him to screech as he withdrew his hand "BITCH-.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.....just please let me in so that we can have a little chat" he said and I scoffed "AS IF.....we can talk perfectly fine from here"

He sighed "Fine....I have an address that I need you to go to" he said and I narrowed my eyes "As if I'd go anywhere with you!" I snapped and he groaned "You don't have to go with me, but you do need to go" he continued "I'm sure that you have some suspicions about your little boyfriend" he said and my eyes widened slightly "You know Ran?" I questioned and he laughed "DO I KNOW HIM? A lot better than you do, sweetheart~"

What does he mean by that?

"Where exactly do you want me to go?" I questioned and he sighed before going silent for a moment causing me to panic a bit.

He reached his arm back through and I was about to hit it again before he showed me his phone screen.

"That's.....a street" I mumbled and he groaned "Obviously, there's an alleyway besides it" he continued "If you go there, then all of your suspicions will be answered.....I'm trying to help you out" he said and I sighed "You're a criminal" I said quickly and he gasped "Really? I haven't noticed, anyways I'm not the only one that's got a little secret" he said as he moved his hand up and down.

I know where that street is.

I sighed "Ok I'll go....." I said quietly and he hummed "Now open up" he said and I scoffed "I'm not a fucking idiot, get the hell out!" I said quickly and he removed his hand before looking through the hole that he made.

"Did you seriously hit me with a baseball bat?" He questioned and I slowly lowered the bat that was in my grasp "Maybe....." I drifted off and he laughed "You're amusing, I'll drive you there so that you don't have to walk so late at night"

I scoffed "Whats in that alleyway anyways?" I questioned and his eyes lowered "Ran"

My heart dropped "....."

Is he hurt?

Did he get stabbed again?

Did Sanzu harm him?

I quickly shook my head "There's no way that I'm going with you" I said and he sighed "Fine, be left in the dark for all I care" he mumbled as he began walking away from the door.

"WAIT!" I called out as his retracting footsteps had ceased. "What?" He questioned and I frowned before pulling the dresser away from the door.

"Ok....I'll go!"

This could either be incredibly stupid or-.....no it's actually just stupid.

He didn't say anything.

I quickly grabbed my phone off of the charger and opened up the door.

I looked down at my phone.

8%.

I only had 8%.

I'd better be back home soon.

I unlocked the door and opened it up, the bat was still in my hand causing Sanzu to roll his eyes "I'm not going to bite" he said before leaning closer to my face "Or maybe you're into that kind of thing"

I quickly backed up "Shut up! Let's just hurry up and go" I said quickly and he sighed "Yeah alright"

He walked in front of me and I made sure to stay a couple of feet behind him so that I could whack him in case he tried anything.

"If I were going to kill you then I would've shot you by now" he said and my eyes widened slightly as he tapped on his side and my eyes flickered towards the revolver stuffed in his pants.

"Oh....."

I lowered the bat and tossed it onto the floor as I walked out of my house with him.

It wouldn't have done me much good right now.

I closed the door behind me and he got into the drivers side of his car. I got into the passenger side and he smiled at me "I'd like to think of myself as a nice guy, I could treat you better than Ran can~" he said in a sing-song voice and I grimaced "Not interested.....you just broke into my house and claimed to be a cri-"

My eyes flickered down to his right forearm "....."

His sleeves were rolled up so I could see it clear as day.

It's the same tattoo.

They all.....have that tattoo.

Ran knows Sanzu.

They are all.....-.....every single one-

"You're kidding......" I drifted off quietly and I slowly looked out of the window.

My hand reached out for the handle but Sanzu quickly sped off down the road causing my eyes to widen "Pull over!" I snapped and he began laughing "Oh not a chance! I've gotten you out of the house so I'm keeping true to my word and bringing you STRAIGHT TO RAN"

My heart began beating so quickly, and my breathes were becoming short.

What exactly was he going to do with me?

"Ran's been lying to you~" Sanzu sang out and I looked down at my hands, they were shaking.

He was driving way too fast.

"S-slow down....." I whispered and he swerved the car around causing me to scream "SLOW THE FUCKING CAR DOWN"

Please tell me that this is all some kind of fucked up nightmare.

He finally pulled off to the side of the road "Down there, sweetheart" he said as he pointed towards an alleyway. "Aren't you coming with me?" I questioned and he shook his head "Nope"

I shook my head "Just take me home.....I'm not getting out of the car" I said and he sighed before sticking the barrel of his gun to the side of my head "Get the hell out or I'll decorate my window with your brain" he said and I quickly reached for the handle and opened the door.

He chuckled lightly as I shut the door and he drove off.

"You're kidding me.....fuck....."

Is Ran really in there?

I looked down at my phone once again.

7%.

Shit.

I turned my flashlight on and walked towards the alleyway.

If Ran really is in there then I'll be fine....r-

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

I froze in place as I heard the sound of something slamming against something else.

It almost sounded like-

6%.

I put a shaky hand to my mouth as I poked my head around the corner.

There was no way.....

I watched as Ran slammed a bloodied baton into someone's face, again and again.....with no remorse at all.

He was actually.....grinning?

5%

The man underneath him had looked completely disfigured. That cracking sound that I had heard before.....it must've been.......-

".....!" I quickly turned my flashlight off.

He stopped slamming the baton into the dead man's face as he slowly turned around to face me.

His grin had completely wiped off of his face, and his skin seemed to completely pale as he saw me standing there.

4%.

"R-...."

I'm going to be sick.....

Please God.....please let this all be a nightmare.

I'm ready to wake up now.

He slowly shook his head, his face was morphed between disbelief and regret.

He dropped the baton and slowly put his hands up "Y/N.....hey, this guy was a criminal" he said softly as he began walking towards me and I slowly shook my head "No.....you're the criminal" I whispered and his eyes widened slightly "....."

3%.

Tears began streaming down my face "What have you done?"

He continued walking towards me and I took a step back "Don't come any closer!" I snapped and I quickly  glanced down both sides of the street for a getaway.

My forearm was grabbed and I was quickly yanked into Ran's arms "I didn't do it....." he said quietly as he hugged me tightly and I struggled within his grasp "LET GO! GET-.....!" My voice seemed to get caught in my throat, the only sound that had come out was a mix of my own sobs.

"Shhh.....my love" he cooed as my whole body seemed to give in to defeat.

"....."

2%.

It all makes sense now.

Why is this happening to me?

"Bonten....." I drifted off and he tensed up "You're in Bonten....." I whispered and his grip tightened "Shhhh.....don't speak"

I slowly shook my head "Ran.....did you kill Sumiko?"

I didn't want to believe it but the way that he had tensed up once more......it gave me my answer.

But he still avoided my question.

"Now you can come home with me again.....just us" he whispered softly and my eyes widened "NO!" I cried out as I tried pushing him away "I don't want to be with you anymore!"

1%.

Quite an idiotic thing to say to someone involved in one of the most dangerous criminal organizations in Japan.....Right?

"You don't mean that, Y/N" he said as one of his arms unwrapped from around me and I managed to push him back as I attempted to sprint away but he quickly grabbed my wrist and placed a cloth up to my nose and mouth.

"I didn't want to wait until Friday anyways.....darling"

My vision went black.

0%.

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

YA'LL! The rest of this fanfiction is going to STRESS y'all tf out💀Twists & Turns, manipulation, gaslighting, questioning what's really going on- etc! And you guys are going to get to see a very different side of Y/N.

ALSO! Please go check out "In Their Eyes" I really want to hit 100k reads before I mark the book as completed, only a couple of more chapters left!!!

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
186K 6.7K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
184K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...