fallen angels → the walking d...

Door lanstovslver

❝ what are we now? fallen angels? ❞ after the fall of the farm and the murder of shane walsh, odessa grimes w... Meer

before reading.
fallen angels.
cast.
soundtrack.
graphics.
ACT I. wounds.
[ 000 ] the big three.
[ 001 ] time will tell.
[ 002 ] are we invincible?
[ 003 ] angry eyes, torn heart.
[ 004 ] introductions.
[ 005 ] tragic ends.
[ 006 ] what we leave behind.
[ 007 ] don't look back.
[ 009 ] breaking point.
[ 010 ] rescue mission from hell.
[ 011 ] the people we lose.
[ 012 ] speak of the devil and he shall come.
[ 013 ] hallucinations.
[ 014 ] as the world burns.
[ 015 ] home again.
[ 016 ] say the word.
[ 017 ] a time to die and a time to live.
[ 018 ] the start of something new.
ACT II. war.
[ 019 ] accidents happen.
[ 020 ] infected.
[ 021 ] not you.
[ 022 ] a place without an exit.
[ 023 ] an end with no return.
[ 024 ] burning pile.
[ 025 ] too far gone.
[ 026 ] death shall be no more.
[ 027 ] the fallout.
[ 028 ] broken records.
[ 029 ] journey to terminus.
[ 030 ] terminus.
[ 031 ] a rock and a hard place.

[ 008 ] holy shit, it's officer friendly's dauguter!

3.1K 144 17
Door lanstovslver

FALLEN ANGELS.

chapter eight, holy shit, its officer
friendly's daughter!
[ season three, episode six ]

ODESSA SAT IN THE seat of the Cherokee. Her head pressed against the window. "You okay, Des?" Maggie looked back at her worriedly.

The young girl shrugged. "I guess," was her response. Glenn and Maggie shared a look of concern. They were both scared the girl was going to go down the same road as her father. Rick had taken a trip to crazytown and just kept spiraling farther and farther down.

"Odessa, if you ever need someone—"

"You're here. I know. I've been told the same thing over and over by everyone. I don't need anyone, okay?" Odessa snapped without meaning to. She frowned at her outburst and pulled her legs to her chest.

She didn't mean to snap like that. She really didn't. She was just so angry. She didn't get it. Why did this have to happen to the group? To her?

First it was Dale.

Then Shane, even if she hated him.

Andrea was gone too. More than likely dead.

And now T-Dog and her mother.

Glenn pulled into the parking lot of the outlet. The trio got out of the Cherokee and Odessa pulled her gun from its holster. She and Maggie's looked around before Maggie spoke, "clear outside."

They approached Glenn and Maggie looked up at the clear blue sky. "It's a beautiful day."

"Ironic," Odessa scoffed. Ironic how it could be such a beautiful day when people were gone and never coming back.

Glenn grabbed the bolt cutters from the Cherokee and cut the chains on the door. As he opened them, a couple birds flew out. Odessa yelped as they flew past her head. Once they were gone, she stood to her full height.

"Glenn, get the duck," Maggie instructed.

"What?" He looked back at her with a laugh.

"Get that duck. A kid growin' up in a prison could use some toys." Maggie told him.

From behind a nearby van, two individuals watched the trio. Theo looked at Michonne and whispered, "the same prison we're going to?"

"It's the only one around here," she responded.

A couple minutes later, Glenn walked from the store and held up a basket for the two to look at. "We just hit the powered formula jackpot."

"Oh, thank God," Odessa sighed in relief. Her sister wouldn't starve to death.

"I also got beans, batteries, cocktail wieners, many mustards." Glenn listed off. "It's a straight shot back to the prison from here. Probably make it back evidently dinner."

"I like the quiet. Back there, back home, you can always hear 'em outside the fence no matter where ya are." Maggie said.

"At least we're alive to hear them," Odessa looked back at her.

"Now where is y'all good people are callin' home?" An eerily familiar voice asked them. Odessa dropped her basket and pulled out her gun while Glenn and Maggie did the same.

When she saw the face behind the voice her jaw dropped. "Merle?" Her own voice bounced around in her skull.

Merle Dixon.

He was alive and standing right in front of her.

Merle laughed when he saw her face. A face he knew. "Holy shit! It's Officer Friendly's daughter!" He exclaimed.

He set down his gun and raised both arms and started to walk towards them. "Hey, back the hell up!" Maggie shouted.

"Okay, okay, honey. Jesus." Merle spoke.

"You made it," Glenn said flatly. Merle was supposed to be dead somewhere in Atlanta. Not alive and right in front of them.

"Can you tell me, is my brother alive? Huh?" Merle asked them.

"Yeah," Glenn said.

"Hey, you take me to him and I'll call it even on everything that happened up there in Atlanta. Huh?" Merle said to Glenn. Odessa tightened her grip on her pistol.

Glenn glanced at Merle's knife hand and Merle noticed. "You like that?" He laughed. "Yeah. Well, I found myself a medical supply warehouse. Fixed it up myself. Pretty cool, huh?"

Odessa couldn't help but eye the terrifying contraption. It was smart, she had to admit that.

"We'll tell Daryl you're here and he'll come out to meet you," Glenn told him.

"Hold on. Just hold up," Merle's brows furrowed and he stepped closer.

"Woah, woah." Odessa growled.

"Hold up. Just hold up here. Hey, the fact that we found each other is a miracle. Come on now. Trust me," Merle said to the three.

"You trust us," Glenn spoke. "You stay here."

Merle chuckled. Then he pulled out his gun. And he fired a shot. Odessa yelped as it skimmed past her arm, barely grazing her. She dove to the side as Maggie and Glenn dove to the other.

Merle was there a second later. She tried to fight him off of her but he pressed his arm against her throat and held his gun to her head. "Easy there, sweetcheeks." He hissed in her ears.

She squeezed her eyes shut as Maggie and Glenn rounded the corner of the Cherokee. "Hey, hey, hold up, y'all, hold up." Merle said to the two. 

"Let go of her. Let go of her!" Glenn shouted angrily.

"Put that gun in the car right now. Put it in the car, y'all." Glenn and Maggie obeyed and raised their arms. "There you go. Now we're gonna go for a little drive."

"We're not goin' back to our camp." Glenn shook his head.

"No, we're goin' somewhere else. Get in the car, Glenn! You're drivin'! Move!" Merle pressed the barrel of his gun harder against Odessa's temple. She winced at the sudden force.

"Don't," Maggie grit out as tears blurred her vision. She couldn't see Odessa die. Not after what happened at the prison. She cared for the girl too much.

Merle pulled Odessa to her feet. "Let's go, sweetheart." He shoved her in the Cherokee. "Start drivin', Glenn!" He shouted as he turned in his seat to point his gun at Maggie and Odessa.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Theo and Michonne stood to their full height. "That's not good." Theo noted.

"Not at all," Michonne said. "Come on, Theo."

"What? Where're we going?" He asked her with furrowed brows.

"Takin' this formula to the prison. There's people there and if they were looking for formula, they have a baby there. I'm not lettin' a baby die when I can help." She told him.

He sighed. "Yeah, okay," he scoffed. He picked up one of the baskets while Michonne grabbed the other. Both of them were covered in walker guts and walker blood from a fight they had with Merle and Neil in the woods.

The two made their way to the prison, it was slow but they reached the prison fences.

A man with a colt python walked down the gravel path and came to a stop on the other side of the fence.

When he realized what he was looking at, his eyes widened.

It was two living people. They were holding red baskets full of formula. The boy— he couldn't have been much older than his daughter.

It struck him.

If these two strangers were standing at the fence holding exactly what Glenn, Maggie, and Odessa went on a run for, something went wrong.

Something was wrong.

And his daughter was gone.

_______________________________

word count: 1,220

and we're entering the first war plot line!! how're we feeling?? excited? nervous? i'm both.

also merle's back 😐. i hate that mf so much. he can fall in a hole and be left there for all i care. he sucks ass. but we love michael rooker on this account though.

anyway, are y'all ready for how badass odessa is gonna be during this story line?? literally one of the most badass characters i've ever wrote. so excited for her to realize how strong she truly is.

next chapter though, prepare yourselves guys because poor dessa goes through it.

also guys!! go check out my oc book, majesty!! it includes all of my main oc's from all different fandoms!! you get to know them so much in that book but beware there are spoilers for for every character and their books.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 141 4
Y/N L/N, a mechanic before the apocalypse struck worldwide, but way before that, he was a sergeant in the Marines. This past experience allowed him t...
50.2K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
249K 8.2K 33
❝ the world has become wastelands. ❞ the world has ended. monsters are eating humans. and the world has become nothing but wastelands. THE WALKING...
67.3K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...