His Unwanted Bride ~Editing~

By ClaraNightshade

*~* 18+ TW abuse, swearing and adult content in this story. if you do not like it, don't read. *~* When Tabit... More

Chapter One - Tabitha
Chapter Two - Tabitha
Chapter Three: Tabitha
Chapter Four: Alexios
Chapter Five: Tabitha
Chapter Six: Alexios
Chapter Seven : Tabitha
Chapter Eight: Alexios
Chapter Nine: Tabitha
Chapter Ten: Alexios
Chapter Eleven: Alexios
Chapter Twelve: Tabitha
Chapter Thirteen: Alexios
Chapter Fourteen: Alexios
Chapter Fifteen: Tabitha
Chapter Sixteen: Alexios
Chapter Seventeen: Clarissa
Chapter Eighteen: Alex
Chapter Nineteen: Tabitha
Chapter Twenty: Alexios
Chapter Twenty One: Tabitha
Chapter Twenty Two: Alexios
Chapter Twenty Three: Tabitha
Chapter Twenty Four: Alexios
Chapter Twenty Five: Alexios
Chapter Twenty Six: Tabitha
Chapter Twenty Seven: Tabitha
Chapter Twenty Eight: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Tabitha
Chapter Thirty: Alexios
Chapter Thirty One: Alexios
Chapter Thirty Two: Clarissa
Chapter Thirty Three: Alexios
Chapter Thirty Four: Alexios
Chapter Thirty Five: Tabitha
Chapter Thirty Six: Alexios
Chapter Thirty Seven: Tabitha
Chapter Thirty Eight: Alexios
Chapter Thirty Nine: Tabitha
Chapter Forty: Alexios
Chapter Forty One: Tabitha
Chapter Forty Two: Alexios
Chapter Forty Three: Tabitha
Chapter Forty Four: Tabitha
Chapter Forty Five: Alex
Chapter Forty Six: Tabitha
Chapter Forty Seven: Alex
Chapter Forty Eight: Tabitha
Chapter Forty Nine: Alex
Chapter Fifty: Tabitha
Chapter Fifty One: Alexios
Chapter Fifty Two: Tabitha
Chapter Fifty Three: Alexios
Chapter Fifty Four: Tabitha
Chapter Fifty Five: Alex
Chapter Fifty Seven: Alex
Chapter Fifty Eight: Tabitha
Chapter Fifty Nine: Alex
Chapter Sixty: Tabitha
Epilogue: Tabitha

Chapter Fifty Six: Tabitha

1.5K 56 2
By ClaraNightshade

I had just left my doctor's appointment. I felt ecstatic. "Your daddy is going to be so excited for you," I whispered to my stomach. I climbed into my suv and began my drive to Alex's work.

I stopped at a small truck stop to get some gas and my stomach growled. I slowly walked inside, looking for a snack. As I walked through the aisles, I grabbed a box of protein bars, some beef jerky, some water, and a few other snacks. As I turned down the next aisle, I saw a little pair of black and white tennis shoes.

I grabbed them and a little gift bag, getting ready to put my plan in place. I paid for my things and rushed to the car. I carefully wrapped the shoes and drove off.

I ate my protein bar as I wondered how Alex would react. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a white van. I shook off the odd feeling I had and rushed to his work.

I parked in the parking garage, and when I looked up, I thought I saw the white van from before, but when I blinked it was gone. I grabbed the little gift and rushed upstairs.

"Good morning Ms. Laventis, Mr. Laventis and his father are meeting, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you joined them," Allison, his assistant spoke.

I smiled and thanked her as I approached the door. I could hear them yelling from the other side.

"When this deal was made, father, I had no say in it. I have done everything you asked, made the proper arrangements, taken care if the family. But this, adding so much to the deal, forcing something which causes so much sacrifice is wrong," Alex yelled.

"Are you not happy with our arrangement? It seemed you were handling things so well," his father replied.

"How can you say that? You claim to be doing what is best and yet still you force these things on me. This deal should have never happened. None of this should have. I'm beginning to think taking this on was one of the worst decisions of my life," he yelled back.

Did he regret marrying me? I looked down at my shaking hands, my stomach sank. He was forced into this.

"Son."

"Let me finish! My whole adult life is defined by your decisions, and spent cleaning up your mistakes, I need you to step back and let me do what I need to do," he bellowed.

I couldn't listen anymore. Tears poured from my eyes. The small bag fell from my hands as I turned and ran to the elevator. I pressed the button but it wasn't coming fast enough.

The doors finally opened and a strange man stood there. I tried to turn, to run, something felt wrong. He gripped my arm and pulled me inside. I could feel a gun jammed against my back.

"Shut up and you'll be fine," he growled. I wanted to scream and run, but where would I go?

I felt a small pinch at my side, and the world began to grow blurry. The elevator doors opened again and I was thrown into the back of a van. I fought to stay awake as my phone rang. I heard a click of a gun "answer it!" A menacing voice yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...
371K 9.4K 34
Hannah Simpson; an 18 year old girl who isn't so much for the proposition of marrying some childhood friend because she wants to find someone for her...
40.7K 1.1K 15
Sneak peek... "How much do you need?" I asked. "Five hundred," she said, averting her eyes away. "That's it? Five hundred dollars?" I asked. "Five hu...
4K 248 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...