MCU/Cast Women One Shots - Ma...

By BrokenHumorMango

Male reader POVS. MCU women and their actresses. Mainly Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff or Elizabeth Olse... More

Request & Info
Unmasked- W.M
Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast
First Times- S.J
Back from the dead- W.M
Best Friends- W.M
Every little detail- E.O
Rescued- S.J
Twinkle- E.O
History- E.O
I'm here- S.J.
Double- E.O.
Hospital- E.O./Cast
I'm sorry Part 2- E.O.
Away- E.O
I'm sorry- S.J & E.O
Immortal- N.R

Reunited- W.M

1.7K 20 3
By BrokenHumorMango

For the sake of the story the twins weren't 16 when they joined Ultron. Let's just pretend they were 24 or something I dunno. Just older, you'll understand why when you read the story.

Wanda X Female Reader!Stark

Word count: 2416

Enjoy :)
__________________________

"Hey, Wanda. I'm back." I called out to the cell next to me, noticing Wanda was now awake. There was a small bared window between the cells.

"Hey Evelyn, did you do it?" She asked. If we didn't do what HYDRA told us, they would torture us till we did.

"Of course I did. They ask anything of you or Pietro yet?" I asked looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes through the bars.

"No. Not yet. They say we can't control our powers enough and we are too young. We are 17 you are only 18, you have been doing missions since you were 15. I don't understand how we are too young?" She says with a sigh. They tortured her, gave her these powers and now she isn't allowed to do anything with them. "I understand why you don't like them. Why you tell me it was a mistake volunteering." Her thick Sokovian accent was strong.

"I'm not 100% upset that you did though. If you didn't, there would be no guarantee I would have you." She smiled at my words.

"We'll get out of here. Live the life we've talked about. A family, a home. I'll give you anything and everything you want. To what ever it takes to make you happy. I love you, Wanda Maximoff. When we get out of here I promise I will do everything I can to show you how much I do. I want to prove it to you. So, Wanda Maximoff," I looked around the outside of my cell to make sure no guards were in sight. None of them spoke English so that wasn't a problem but if they saw this they would beat us both. "When we get out of here, will you marry me?" I asked pulling out a ring I had hid in my hair. Weird I know but they took your mission clothes and made you wear a dirty beige dress thing so I couldn't hide it in a pocket and we had no shoes.

"Yes." She threaded her left hand, sideways, through the bars. I slid the ring on her finger in its rightful place and held her hand. I wanted to kiss her so badly but with the tiny amount of room it was impossible. The only time I got to kiss her were when we were training and even then it was only a quick peck before the guards noticed.

"Gross." I heard Pietro mumble from his cell.

That was seven years ago today. They day after I asked Wanda to marry me, I got another mission but on this one I was taken. The only bad thing about this was that I didn't get to see Wanda anymore and I had no idea where she was.

I was taken by the Avengers. Turns out Tony Stark was my father. He tried to make up for not being there and not finding me sooner. I told him the only way he could truly make it up to me was to find Wanda and Pietro. The kid might be annoying but he was my best friend, expect Wanda of course.

He searched. We all did. Tried to find them. But they were not where. As if they had been fake this whole time. A figure of my imagination.

I didn't hold his failure to him though. I thanked him for rescuing me and accepted him as my father. It took a good three years but we got there eventually. There hasn't been a day I didn't think about her. About the life we both wished for.

Nobody else is at the tower right now. They're all on a mission. Usually I would go but not today. I was the same every year. Only one person knew why, Natasha. She became a mother to me. Pepper, Tony's girlfriend, was like a mother too but Nat more so. We often spoke in Russian so we didn't have to worry about anyone else listening in on our conversation.

Anyway, they had been fighting this robot Tony and Bruce had accidentally made, Ultron. They went to different places. Something about a cradle, not sure, wasn't really listening. All I had to do was wait for them to call me and tell me they were coming home.

Eventually Dad called. I got JARVIS to answer as I didn't feel like getting up from the couch. Not today.

"Hey Dad." I greeted.

"Hey, kid. We're on our way back, can you make sure two guest rooms are ready? We got some new recruits." I furrowed my eyebrows confused by complied regardless.

"Sure girls? boys? And how long will you be?" I asked, really not wanting to get up.

"Two girls, one boy. I know you don't want to get up, Lyn. We'll be back in about 25 minutes so move your ass." He commanded.

"Okay, calm down. You want two rooms with three people?" I questioned.

"The girls will be sharing. Ones a kid. Now go get those rooms ready."

"Eye-eye captain." I joked before asking JARVIS to end the call.

I got the rooms ready, making sure there were clothes, toiletries etcetera. I did that in about 10 minutes so I went back to the couch for the next 15 till the team got back.

I heard the elevator ding so they were back, but I had no urge to make any effort to move and greet the new team members.

"Evelyn, don't be rude and greet your new team mates." I heard dad say. I huffed and sat up on the sofa, my back to the door where they were currently stood.

I turned around and was immediately drawn to the pair of eyes I had missed the last seven years. The eyes I feared I wouldn't have the privilege in getting lost in again. The eyes that belonged to a person I fell in love with.

"Lyn? You okay?" Steve asked. I realised I zoned out for a minute.

I nodded my head, not moving my eyes from hers. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured him. Everyone was in an awkward silence but Wanda and I. I heard a small sound of realisation from Nat who I assumed had figured it out by now. "Hey, Wanda." I said quietly so my voice wouldn't crack.

She didn't reply, she just simply walked over to me, putting a hand on my face, examining my features.

"You haven't changed." She said barley above a whisper. I put my hand in hers that was caressing my face and sunk into the comfort of her touch.

"I missed you so much." I said before smashing my lips into hers to which she, of course, kissed back.

"Okay, one thing has changed. You're a better kisser now." We both let out a small laugh.

"Nothing has changed with you. You can't improve what is already perfect." I said with a smirk and she laughed at my cheesy line. God how I love that laugh. We found ourselves staring into each others eyes again. I reached for her other hand when I felt something small and cold on one of her fingers. "You still have it." Tears started slowly falling from my eyes as I looked at the ring I asked her to marry me with seven years ago.

"Happy anniversary." We both laughed.

"Okay, someone want to explain?" I heard Dad.

"Dad-" I started before Pietro cut me off.

"Allow me." Pietro said with a smirk.

"Oh god." I heard Wanda, who had now turned around and was leaning her back on my front.

"Our great love story begins fourteen years ago when, at ten years old, Wanda and I volunteered for HYDRA. When we arrived one guard started mercilessly beating Wanda in the middle of where all the cells were. One girl was coming back from her training and saw this. She pulled the guard off Wanda, getting herself beaten instead. Eventually both being thrown in neighbouring cells. What was it you said to Wanda when she thanked you Evelyn?" Pietro said with a small laugh, already knowing the answer but wanting to embarrass me.

"No one should mess up a face that pretty." I said hiding my face in Wanda's hair, Pietro laughing at me.

"Right, yeah, that was it." He acted as if he didn't already know. "The two of them became closer over the years. One night guard was kind and let the two of them in the same cell for an hour or so. In these times Evelyn would set up 'dates' for the two of them." He said using air quotations. "Then, seven years ago on this day, Evelyn asked Wanda to marry her once they got out of there, which she accepted. The next day Eve went on a mission and didn't come back. When the kind night guard came, he asked where she was. We heard another guard tell him she had been kidnapped. And now I guess we're here." He concluded his story.

"So you two were engaged and now have been reunited after seven years?" Clint asked.

"No," Wanda spoke up. "We ARE engaged." Wanda corrected before becoming hesitant. "If you still?" She trailed off. I reassure her with another long over due kiss.

"Of course I want to marry you, Wanda. Who wouldn't want to marry their soulmate?" I said with my signature smile.

"You're so cheesy." Wanda laughed.

"Only for you, moya lyubov." (My love in Russian) She smiled at the name that had gone unused for so many years.

I saw Agent Hill and Director Fury walk into the room with a small child next to them.

"Mama." The child said excitedly running to Wanda.

"You have a kid?" I questioned, partly upset that her first child wasn't with me.

"No." She said turning her eyes from the child on her hip to me. "We do." (Surprise! Evelyn is G!P because I had this idea so we are rolling with it.) My eyes started watering. I have a kid. I'm a mom. I moved away from Wanda to sit down, suddenly feeling faint. "Pietro will you take her please?" Wanda asked handing our daughter to Pietro who left the room with everyone else.

She walked around the couch and crouched down in front of me, looking into my glassy eyes. "Eve?"

"How old is she?" I asked looking at my lap and not at Wanda.

"Six years and three months." She told me. "I found out just after you left. HYDRA thought a child with two powerful parents would be good so they let me keep her."

"Her name?" I asked.

"Evelyn Sarah Maximoff-Stark." My eyes met hers at Sarah.

"My mom?" She nodded, her own tears beginning to escape.

"If you aren't ready Eve, that's okay. We don't have to tell her yet." She said in a soft voice, her Sokovian accent slipping through.

I shook my head. "No, no. I'm ready it was just a lot to take in. I'm ready. I promise. I want a family with you. I always have." She hugged me tightly.

She left the room to get Evelyn. Holy shit. She named our kid after me.

"Hey." A soft voice came from the door way. I looked over my shoulder and saw my now third favourite woman in the world.

"Hey, Nat." I replied.

"You okay?" She asked slightly concerned.

"My fiancée who I thought I had lost forever and hadn't seen in seven years is back and not only that but she has brought our daughter who I didn't know I had with her. But truthfully," I looked her in the eye so she knew I was telling the truth. "I have never felt better than this moment. I have my family with me. I feel invincible." We both laughed at my choice of words.

"Eve." Wanda's calming voice came from the door way. "I'm not interrupting am I?" She checked.

"No, baby. You aren't." I assured her. She walked fully in the room and sat on the couch next to me, Evelyn sat on her lap.

"Evelyn, do you know who this is?" Wanda asked putting a hand on my shoulder. Evelyn shook her head and hid it under Wanda's arm. I smiled at the six year olds shyness. She gets that from Wanda for sure. "Eve, do you know who your mommy is?" She asked.

"You're mama." The child said pointing to Wanda.

"Yes but who's mommy?" Wanda asked again.

"Mommy Eve? The one who has the same name as me?" The brunette child asked.

"Yes honey. You were named after her. Do you know who she is?" Eve shook her head. Wanda moved back slightly and pointed to me. "This is mommy Eve."

Eve immediately jumped off Wanda's lap and onto mine. She hid her head in the crook of my neck in a way that reminded me of Wanda, so much.

"Please don't leave again, Mommy. Mama is always sad without you." She whispered in my ear.

"I promise, Malyshka. I'm never ever leaving. I love you both too much to leave. And I was really sad without you and Mama too. I missed you both so much, detka." (Malyshka = baby girl. Detka = baby) I whispered back but loud enough for Wanda to hear.

"Ty govorish' po-russki?" ("You speak Russian?") She asked me.

"Da i tetya tozhe Nat." ("Yes, so does Aunt Nat.") I told her.

"Kto takaya tetya Nat?" ("Who is Aunt Nat?") She questioned. I opened my mouth to speak realising she had already left the room without me noticing.

"Ty skoro vstretish'sya s ney, detka." ("You'll meet her soon, baby.")

That night I fell asleep peacefully for the first time in years. I had my daughter and the love of my life next to me. I was ready to face the world and every challenge it brought with it.

_________________________________

Did you guys see that coming? If you did, here's a cookie 🍪

I had this idea at 4am on Saturday and its now Monday. Aren't I just amazing at uploading!

Here's your reminder to drink, eat something and get some sleep.

Mia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...
95.7K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
28.5K 493 43
All your favourite male and female Avengers in smutty or loving situations.
27.6K 285 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk