𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37

35

18.4K 748 393
By WICKSWHORE

11:47 PM - THAT NIGHT
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier sat in the running car outside of Ramiah's car. He bit his lip, checking his phone trying to make sure Alyssa was still asleep. He turned his head to see Ramiah walking towards his car, this time, wearing a robe.

He unlocked the car and allowed her to slide in.

"Mmm, look at you, back here with me." Ramiah bit his lip, untying her robe and showing her naked body. "I missed you."

Kaizier grabbed both sides of her robe and closed it forcefully before tying it tight. "Nasty ass shit. Look, I needa talk ta you."

"Fine." Ramiah rolled her eyes, "What is there to talk about? You and her ain't working out? Where is she at, by the way?" Ramiah smirked, tilting her head.

"She sleeping cause she's pregnant with ma baby," Kaizier smirked at the drop in Ramiah's face. "You thought you was breaking shit up, guh? Nah."

Ramiah mugged, about to get out of the car when Kaizier locked it. "That wasn't all I wanted to talk to you about."

He reached back, grabbing a mini-duffle bag. He put it on her lap and Ramiah slowly unzipped it, seeing money filled in the bag.

"Das $55,000" Kaizier began to light a blunt, "You take dat, you leave ma guh alone. She ain't did shit to you, she pregnant, and you stressin' ha the hell out. I hugged you once and kissed you back fa 3 seconds, and now you terrorizing ma wife, and Ian liking it. Take it, gon bout ya business, delete allat shit, and leave us alone."

"And what if I don't?" Ramiah smirked.

Kaizier took a pull from his blunt, slowly turning towards her. He blew the smoke into her face, smirking. "Den das $55,000 on yo head, lil Miah. I know a lotta people who'a do anythang fa money like dat."

He started at her as she bit her lip, contemplating what she should do next. "I want more."

"Guh, you dumb?" Kaizier mugged her, "You ain't even worth da 55 you gettin na."

Ramiah shrugged, a smirk on her face, but it fell once Kaizier pulled his gun out and sat it on his lap.

He continued to stare at her, smoking from the blunt as the gun is his lap weighed heavy. "You scared na? What happened, lil Miah? You was just demanding shit."

"Y-You wouldn't shoot me. Y-You're a boxer."

Kaizier laughed to himself before picking up the gun and cocking it back. He put it to her skull and blew the smoke out from his mouth. "You'on know shit about me or what Ia do fa ma wife. Take dat lil ass cash or Ia blow yo fuckin' brains right hea, and den Ia go home and sleep peacefully."

Ramiah felt the barrel of the gun on the side of her head, and she shakily grabbed the duffle bag. "O-Okay."

"Getcho ass out ma fuckin' car." Kaizier mugged her, still pointing the pistol at her, watching as she shakily took the duffle bag and climbed out the unlocked door. He didn't wait for her to get inside cause he didn't give a damn if she made it in safe.

"Dumb ass bitch." Kaizier mumbled to himself.

Getting onto the main road, he began to drive back home, checking the time. 11:59, damn near 12:00 in the morning. He sighed, already knowing that if Alyssa was up by now, she was gonna go the fuck off.

Thirty minutes later, Kaizier was getting out of the rental car and making his way inside the house. He closed the door softly, locking it, before making his way into the kitchen. Going to the kitchen, he opened the liquor cabinent and grasped the Hennessy bottle.

Kaizier was never much of a drinker, but he was stressed the fuck out. That $55,000 was pocket change, or it would have been if they didn't have so much to do. He had just won a fight, and the last one, he won as well. So he was up more than half a million dollars, but he knew they would need most of that for the house, the surprise he had for her, and then his grandmother's funeral.

He poured the liquor into the shot glass before putting it to his lips and throwing it back. Kaizier's eyes squeezed shut and his throat burned. Once he swallowed, he wiped his mouth and bent over the sink, breathing out of his nose deeply.

"Kaizier." He heard, his eyes opening softly. He turned around, looking at Alyssa who stood with her black, silk, victoria's secret robe on, nothing on under.

He never understood why she wore a robe because she walked around with it wide open. Kaizier wasn't complaining though. It was nice to see her walk around so comfortable. He loved her and her body, and everything she stood for.

"Hi mama," Kaizier whispered, turning around and leaning against the sink. "Whatchu doin' up? Go back to sleep, baby."

Alyssa smiled softly. She made her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist, her head in his chest. "You know I can't sleep without you. Where you went?"

"I took care of you," Kaizier whispered, kissing her forehead. "And I'm sorry fa kissing dat guh, or ever makin' you feel like you number 2 or shit like that. You ma favorite guh in da world, Alyssa, and I need you ta know dat."

Alyssa smiled, looking up at him. He looked down at her and smiled softly. "You look so pretty in yo bonnet, princess."

"You tell me all da time, Kaibaby."

Kaizier bit his lip. He ran his thumb against her jaw, his other hand rubbing her left ass cheek as they stood in the kitchen together, embracing one another. "I paid ha $55,000 ta leave us alone. I apologize fa gettin' us into dis anyways. Embarrassin' you and shit."

Alyssa pulled her face from his chest and stood on her tiptoes. She grasped his chin and connected their lips together, Kaizier's hands gripping both of ass cheeks tightly as he pulled her closer to him so her breasts were pushed against his chest.

He felt like he couldn't get enough of her. Of her taste, of her scent, of her love. Alyssa was all he wanted, and she was all he knew. He felt happy with Alyssa and the pain of his grandmother had dulled around her.

Knowing that Alyssa was pregnant with his bloodline, made him -- horny, but in this weird, loving type of way. He couldn't think of any other woman that he would want to mother his children.

They pulled away, both feeling the effects of the night-time as he quickly pulled grasped her robe and slid it from off her body.

She bit her lip, grasping his shirt and pulling it from off his body, letting their clothing items drop onto the floor. He grasped her jaw, connecting their lips in a now, heated, and arousal-filled kiss. He could feel her tampering with his belt as they swapped spit, and once his belt was off, he pulled away so she could pull them down, along with his boxers.

"Mm" Alyssa moaned once they were both naked and he quickly picked her up by her thick thighs, sitting her on the counter of the kitchen.

He connected their lips, Alyssa, down below pumping his length in her hands. Alyssa gasped loudly, as she slowly guided the tip towards her vaginal opening.

Kaizier groaned into her mouth as he slowly pushed his hips forward, allowing himself to slide into her wet, and warm core. Alyssa gripped the edge of the cabinent above her as Kaizier began to slowly stroke into her.

"Mmm fuuuck." Alyssa moaned, her other hand gripping his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands were on both of her thighs and his head was tucked in her neck as he breathed harshly into her ear.

He began to speed his thrusts up, her pussy gripping him tightly as he groaned into her ear, "Shit you feel so f-fucking goood—fuck!" Kaizier threw his head back, gripping her thigh tightly as he sped up his thrust, so fast that she was sliding back and forth on the counter.

Her breasts moved up and down, slapping against her chest as she moaned out loudly, gripping the cabinent tighter.

"S-slow downnn!" Alyssa cried, her eyes squeezed shut. Down below, her core began to grow wetter around him, her juices dripping from out of her slowly and trickling down his penis. She moaned softly, looking down at him going in and out of her.

"Fuck, Fuckk."

Kaizier grunted, letting go of her thighs and sliding out of her. "Get the fuck down." He yanked her down and grasped her by her neck, flinging her around.

She moaned, sweeping everything from off the kitchen table and allowing it to fall to the ground with a loud crash. He forced her to bend over the kitchen table, forcing her hands behind her back.

He grasped them with one hand, her breasts smashed against the table and her right cheek smushed against it as she sobbed.

"Put it innn," She whined.

Kaizier bit his lip. He slapped her ass cheek before grasping the base of his dick. He slapped it on her sopping pussy before slowly sliding into her, throwing his head back at the feeling.

"K-Kaizierrrr!" Alyssa moaned at him sliding back into her.

He let her hands go when he was fully seated and used her hands to grip the edges of the table. She could feel him grip her hips as he fucked into her from the back, the table shaking at his brute force.

Alyssa whined, drool coming from out the corner of her mouth at the feeling of his balls slapping against her clitoris.

"You know I luh you? Huh? Tell me you know." Kaizier leaned forward, kissing her back as he thrusts into her, groaning against her skin as she began to throw her ass back onto him, smacking sounds feeling the kitchen as their skin continued to connect.

"Yesss—fuckkk—I love you. Oh, my fucking—" Alyssa cut herself off with a moan, trying to find her sanity.

"I love you too, guh," Kaizier whispered into her ear before pulling back. He took her bonnet off, her natural hair falling from under it. He grabbed a fist full before pulling her head back so the front half of her body was off the table, her head tilted back.

Her boobs that were now freed from being pushed against the table, slapped against her chest, the feeling of his large dick stroking her insides, and massaging her walls.

"Fuck this pussy so pretty." Kaizier moaned softly, "You makin' a mess on yo dick—shiit."

"Mm, f-fuck, fuck, fuck." She repeated with each thrust, her hand stretched out and laid flat on the table in front of her as she tried to grab at anything to keep herself grounded.

Kaizier's head fell forward into her neck, and he glanced at their body's part connecting. Alyssa's ass made waves and jiggled every time his hips smacked into her. He pulled his penis out slowly, licking his lips at the glossy finish and the white creams covering it before he slowly pushed it back in.

"I gotta c-cummm—fuck I gotta cum, baby." Alyssa squealed, throwing her ass back onto him, her eyes rolling back into her skull.

"Mm fuck, let that shit out, pretty guh." Kaizier bit his lip, "Cum all on dis dick."

Alyssa moaned loudly, squeezing her eyes shut as she released onto him, the pit in her stomach going away as the pressure that she once felt inside of her, was slowly being relieved.

Macaroni noises sounded off through the kitchen as Kaizier continued to brutally fuck her through her orgasm.

"Mhmm, keep going—awnn f-fuckk." He moaned, letting her hair go. Alyssa's front dropped and she breathed heavily, staring off into space.

It felt as if she was floating and her mind was somewhere else. She had never had an orgasm like this. She could barely feel him fucking her and she could barely hear his moans. Her body felt light, and at this moment, she knew she would go blow for blow with any bitch over Kaizier.

He fucked her too good. Way too fucking good.

When she came back to reality, she moaned softly, turning her head over her shoulder to see Kaizier who was biting his lip, eyes closed. It looked like he was trying his best to hold out from cumming, but Alyssa wanted to feel him erupt in her.

"Kiss me," Alyssa whispered softly, whimpering as she began to feel overstimulated, Kaizier's slowly swelling balls still slapping repeatedly against her swollen clit, her body violently moving up and down on the surface of the table.

He leaned forward and connected their lips, Alyssa moaning into the kiss as Kaizier grunted, his hips stuttering and his balls swelling up the more Alyssa began to suck on his tongue. "Fuuck, I gotta nut m-mama." He moaned into her mouth.

They pulled back, both of their mouths open, no sound coming out as they were stuck on just staring one another in the eye. They exchanged small, little tap kisses, too far into the feeling of their sex, that they couldn't keep up with the kiss.

Alyssa tightened around his dick, making it hard for him to continue to thrust into her.

"Let me g-go mama—fu-fuckk let me fucking go." He moaned, hazel eyes pleading with her.

She shook her head, tears running down her face as she cried loudly, her second orgasm ripping through his body.

At the sight of the pleasure that was all over her face, Kaizier couldn't take it. He moaned loudly, his eyes squeezing shut as he tucked his head into her neck.

His warm seed spilled into her body and her wet, sopping pussy slowly unclenched around him. He coated her walls, both of them breathing terribly hard, Alyssa leaning forward and kissing around his face, her body warm.

Kaizier sat inside of her, his eyes slowly opening, feeling her lips all over her cheeks and his face. He smiled softly, as they both took a deep breath before Alyssa just flopped onto the table, trying to catch her breath.

She laid out, the cold table feeling pleasurable against her now warm skin. Kaizier doubled over, still inside of her as he laid on top of her, chest to back, his face in her neck.

"You cheat on me, Ia kill you." Kaizier mumbled, both of them just staring at the time on the stove, trying to catch their breath, not ready for Kaizier to slid from out of her yet.

Alyssa let out a breathless laugh, her eyes closing tiredly. "I love you, Kai."

He breathed a bit softly. Kaizier pulled away, kissing her back. "I luh you wit ma whole fuckin body, ma."

Their eyes began to close, Kaizier still inside of her as he rubbed her back soothingly, Alyssa's chest moving up and down peacefully.

"Y-You sleeping, mama?"

"Mhm."

Kaizier leaned up and began to slid out of her, but she whined, shaking her head. His tip was almost out, so she reached back, grabbing the base of his flaccid penis and pushing him back in.

"Whatchu doin?" Kaizier whispered, laid back down, smiling softly.

"I wantchu to stay inside. This the closet I can get to you being in ma skin."

Kaizier chuckled softly, kissing her neck over and over again. "You really like the fifth house?"

"Mhm."

"Das good." Kaizier smiled, "Cause I just closed on it earlier when I was out. I signed da papers and shit already, I just gotta go and give ha da money tomorrow."

Alyssa smiled, leaning her head over her shoulder and connecting their eyes. "You serious, bae? So it's ours? Like I can start furniture shopping and stuff?"

"Fasho." He kissed her lips, "Decorate however you want."

"Can we go tomorrow after we talk to the funeral people?"

Kaizier nodded, "Mhm. You wanna go visit ha?"

"Of course." Alyssa whispered, "We can visit her every week, baby. I would love ta speak to her."

His heart swelled and he grasped her jaw, connecting their lips softly. They pulled away soon after before just laying on the table, embracing one another and enjoying each other's presence.

Even in silence.

Although Alice was already buried, she was buried in a private area because Kaizier didn't want her body just sitting in some morgue. He planned to a private little reception, right in front of her grave.

It wouldn't be a traditional funeral, but it would be filled with all the people that she loved, and that loved her back. His friends, and his wife and unborn baby.

"You take yo pills, mama?" Kaizier asked as he walked into the kitchen, putting on his white plain t-shirt. His dread-like hair was growing out and he wore his chains over his shirt. He wore light jeans and they had small rips in the knees.

He smirked, looking at Alyssa who was just wearing one of his t-shirts, sanitizing the table. She was bent over the table just like she was last night.

Kaizier walked up to her, bending down and gripping her hips before placing a kiss on her bare pussy, Alyssa smiling and rolling her eyes as he stood up and kissed her cheek.

"Yes, I took them already. Damn, are you gonna be clocking me or something?"

"Mm, yuh." He nodded, making his way towards the fridge, "We start packing next week, aight? You going out with dream and apple head Ari, so Ia buy boxes and start."

"Don't call her that." Alyssa laughed, drying the table before throwing the paper towels away and putting the cleaning supplies back under the sink. "Anyways, I can't wait till we can decorate the nursery."

Kaizier grabbed the bottle of apple juice and opened it before drinking straight from the bottle. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I know. I already gotta name if it's a lil guh."

"What is it?" Alyssa scrunched her face up, "And it better not be nothing weird. Ain't finna have her being bullied and shit."

Kaizier flicked her forehead. "It's Aijuh. But not spelled, A—S—I—A. I want it spelled differently. A—I—J—U—H."

"That's pretty," Alyssa pouted, "Why an A name though?"

"Cause I want ha falling in line wit ha mommy." Kaizier smiled softly, "Aijuh Kenyani Gaulden."

Alyssa pouted, her eyes watering and Kaizier scrunched his face up. He set the bottle of apple juice down before quickly grabbing her and bringing her towards his chest. He grasped both sides of her face.

"Why you cryin' fat guh?" He whispered softly, planting a kiss on her lips.

"C-Cause we having a baby a-and her n-name is so pretty. You did so good," Alyssa cried, tucking her head in his chest. "A-Aijuh."

Kaizier snorted, trying to hold in his laughs. It was funny because Alyssa was never this sensitive, and so having her cry over anything was amusing to him. "I'm glad you like it. You ca come up wit' a boy name, aight?"

"O-Okay."

Alyssa sniffled and she used Kaizier's white tee to wipe the snot from under her nose, to which he stared at her like she was crazy.

"Don't look at me l-like that. You have another pack of these cheap ass shirts upstairs." She sucked her teeth, breaking out of his arms and making her way out the kitchen, taking the apple juice away with her.

hiii babies

them mood swings finna be kicking her ass lmfao. anyways, im about to take an at-home covid test yall. im so nervous, cause what if i got it and i die. then what? what ima do? LMFAOOO.

Q AND A

- do you like the name Aijuh?

- what gender do you want in the future?

- do you think kaizier made up enough?

BONUS QUESTION

- do you think ramiah will finally leave them alone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 241 9
𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑.. -𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟�...
642K 31.1K 27
Kyzion knew that life wasn't about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing himself to accept who he'd always been. The only person he cou...
63.1K 1.9K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
14.2K 754 13
*Kentrell & Dayvon*