Forever | MaNan

Від SamairaRajput

Sequel for Arrange Marriage but can be read as Standalone also. ---- Manik and Nandini. They both didn't know... Більше

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | Alternate Ending.
What Heart Wants
Signing off.

Chapter 10

9.6K 1.1K 224
Від SamairaRajput

Extremely sorry for the delay.

And before you guys read the chapter, please note this is definitely not my best. I am honestly not even a bit satisfied with this chapter.

I hope it doesn't turn out that bad.

Anyways, do vote and comment❤️

___

Manik: NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA COME OUT OR I SWEAR I WILL SERIOUSLY LOCK YOU UP THIS TIME AND I AM FUCKING SERIOUS.

Manik huffed out loud. His ears bright pink and face flushed in absolute anger. His nostrils flared like a monster as he looked around in every possible direction he could at the same time.

Probably, Nandini Manik Malhotra was getting on his nerves now.

His whole family except for the woman who was on run was standing at a side. They all were too scared of his anger yet nobody came ahead to help him.

Fine with him, he would do it his way.

Niyonika: Manik, Bacha-

Manik: Maa, Don't. Just tell where is she. Where did she hide today!

Cabir: She is not hiding bhai.

Manik: Oh really, than why can't I see her?

Navya: that's because you force her to do exercise.

Manik: Whatever. I don't care. Tell me where the hell she is!

He shouted by the end at each of them and they all looked at him with wide eyes including his parents. He rolled his eyes,  he was not even that scary, they were all just being dramatic now.

Manik sighed taking deep breathes to control himself.

Manik: Nandini, Fine. You want to play this. Let's do it this way. I will count till ten and if you don't come out, I am throwing away all of your chocolates and icrecream.

He stated, and smirked when he saw wide open eyes and fallen jaws of everyone. It was an old trick but always worked on his wife. She loved chocolates and icecream more than her own life.

Manik: Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven-

And there from the corner of his eye, Manik saw his mother shaking his head looking in particular direction. He smirked, and walked to the couch halting in between.

He sat down silent for a few minutes and it took a moment to his mother to realize what he was upto. He chuckled as she opened her mouth to say something or probably warn Nandini, but Manik beat her into.

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Yes!?

Came an instant response. Everyone's eyes went wide and Manik chuckled. They could only gap at him as crossed his arms against his chest.

Manik: I know you are behind the couch, come out right now!

And just like that, she had to crawl from behind the couch. Manik's eyes widened as he saw her bending down so brutally. She hadn't even freshened up and this is what she does early in the morning!

Manik: What are you doing on the floor!?Stand up right now!

She did, slowly looking over at others who though stepped ahead but couldn't muster up enough courage to save her from the monster. So they all stood at the side in silent support.

Manik: Are you hurt?

Nandini: Huh?

Manik: Are you hurt?

Nandini: No?

Manik: Good. Go and get freshen up. We are leaving in ten.

Nandini: M-Manik- Voh-

She stammered, feeling his penetrating gaze on her. Damn, why did he have to be so hot early in the morning? She felt her eyes wandering on him and Manik hid a smile. He raised a brow and stood up, trying intimidate her and it worked when she stepped back. He reached near her in few long steps.

Manik: What?

Nandini: I don't want to go.

Manik: You don't want to?

Nandini: I won't go. I don't want to do exercise. You can't force me. I am my own person, and I am an adult. I will make my own decisions.

Manik: Really?

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: And who says?

Nandini: W-awhat do you mean w-who says? Ofcourse, Me.

Manik hummed, straightening his back and raised his eyebrow again. She smiled nervously and continued.

Nandini: Maa says this too! Ask her!

He turned to his mother who although nodded at Nandini but looked at him wide eyed and then shook her head.

Nandini: Maa! You are on my side!

Niyonika: ofcourse Bacha, I am. Manik, If she doesn't want to- let her-

Niyonika's words faded away as Manik gave her a dead stare. He looked behind at everyone else.

Manik: Anyone else who wants to support her?

Nandini looked at them with her eyes filled wth expectations but they all shook their head hurriedly making her look at them with wide eyes.

Nandini: Maa, Dad! Muku, Navya! Cabir! How can you do this with me! What happened to your MSBFM.

She cried dramatically as they gave her pity looks. Manik frowned at her.

Manik: What? Msbfm? What is that now? Explain.

Mukti: That's Mission Save Bhabhi From Monster.

Manik: Did you just call me a monster?

Mukti: No, it was only Cabir bhai's idea.

Cabir: Navya gave me this idea.

Navya: Cabir! Why are you lying!?

Nandini: Traitors.

She muttered under her breathe and Manik stiffed his laugh. It was funny how they all were so scared of him and he could hardly keep in his laughter. And looking at how adorable his wife looked at that moment, it was more difficult.

Manik: So, You want me to lock you up? Or should I throw away all of your chocolates or icrecream?

Nandini: Aap aisa nahi karoge

Manik: Wanna try me?

Nandini: Manik! Aap aise kaise kar sakte ho!

Manik: Mai kar sakta nahi, kar raha hun. You already wasted an hour. I am going to make you run one extra round today. Go before I make it five!

Nandini: Manik!

Manik: Nandini. You really don't love your chocolates and icrecream, right?

Nandini: Fine! I hate you!

With that, she ran to their room. Manik sighed, exasperated. He slumped down on the couch and closed his eyes only to open it the next moment. He stared at his family as they watched him with curious eyes. So damn dramatic.

Manik: What?

Raj: Don't you think you are being too harsh on her?

Manik: She understands this way only! Aur sab aap logo ki galti hai! Aapne sab ne sar par chda kar rakha hai use!

Niyonika: Humne?

He nodded, sternly.

Raj: Really? Tell me who leaves office early daily stating I need to take my wife on a long drive?

Manik: That is too change her mood!

He argued. Nandini loved long drives and it always made her happy.

Cabir: And who treats her with icrecream every third day!

Manik: T-That's because she loves icrecream!

He stated, not ready to lose the small battle.

Mukti: Who buys her chocolates daily?

Navya: Who gets her all the junk food she demands?

Niyonika: And who asks me to make her favourite all the time?

They all glared at him, arms crossed against their chests. Manik cleared his throat and stood up.

Manik: Whatever, she is my wife. I have all the rights to spoil her. You- You all can't do that!

Raj: and why can't we?

Manik: Because I am saying so!

Raj: and Who are you?

Manik: I am her husband.

Niyonika: Excuse me, do not forget it was us who got you married to her. You were not even ready for this marriage!

Manik frowned at her. She blinked and her eyes widened in horror realizing what she did. Before she could take back her words, his nostrils flared like a monster and he marched to his room without a word.

Traitors. Nandini was right, they were all traitors. His mother just didn't do this with him! But he did hear his father laughing from behind confirming his mother indeed didn't side with him.

Raj: Niyo, I love you for this!

And he decided he needs no one. His wife was enough.

Nandini huffed, tired as she stood up holding Manik's hand. She minicked him when he turned away for a second but he caught her expression.

Nandini: Sorry.

Manik: Keep it.

Nandini: Manik, are you angry?

Manik: No, Nandini. I am very happy seeing you huffing only after a little excercise. What a damn nice progress have you made in the past week.

Nandini: I don't like this na!

Manik: So? Doesn't mean you can skip it. I told you how important exercise is for you but no, I am toh villain na.

Nandini: Who says that?

Manik: you told me you hate me.

Nandini: But I love you na.

Manik: Tch, I am not agreeing so easily.

Nandini: Okay fine! How about I come with you for excercise daily on my own.

Manik: No, it is okay. I don't mind running around the house to look for you. I can workout in that way.

Nandini: Manik! How can you be so cruel!

Manik rolled his eyes and she made a bad face.

Manik: Do you realize you say that to me every day and went on to hide every morning! You wasted my one hour!

Nandini: Fine. I promise this time. Pakka wala, I will do excercise without any complaint.

Manik: and also promise me you won't turn off my alarm next time?

Nandini: I won't. I promise. Anyways what will the use of that now!

She muttered sadly at the end and he shook his head.

Manik: Very Good. Are you hungry? Do you want to drink juice?

She nodded as he looked around to spot a juice vendor. There was one right infront of the park, he took her there and stood beside her patiently as she finished her glass.

He paid the bill and they walked side by side on the road.

Nandini: Manik, Isn't that Zubin?

Manik looked over to where she was pointing and nodded his head.

Manik: Yeah, he is here every sunday.

Nandini: How do you know?

She stared at him in confusion while Manik only smirked in return.

Nandini: Manik! Tell me, you didn't do that!

Manik: Exactly. I did that. I asked Aman to get his information and yeah, his mother owns this bakery and every sunday he helps her here.

Nandini: Awe, that's so sweet of him.

Manik: What is sweet in that?

Nandini: Everything is sweet in that. Come, Let's meet him.

She held his hand and tried to drag him but he pulled her back.

Manik: No, we are meeting him some other day.

Nandini: Why?

Manik shrugged, pulling her closer and she glared at him.

Nandini: You hide things from me now!

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: No! Go away! Shoo away! Shoo!

She dismissed him with her hand and he looked at her with wide amused eyes. She didn't just shoo him away like that in the middle of the road? From the corner of his eye, he could even see spot people chuckling at him.

Manik: Excuse me, shouldn't it be come closer?

Nandini: Manik! I am serious.

Manik: Fine. I am double serious now. No long drive for you today, stay in your room and watch netflix!

He mumbled sternly and started walking ahead. Nandini's jaw dropped down as she followed him hurriedly.

Nandini: Manik, you can't do this!

Manik: I did nothing. You earned it.

Nandini: You know I was never serious!

Manik: but I was serious. This is your punishment for the morning stunt and now asking me to go away.

Nandini: This is not fair!

Manik: Life is never fair but tell me if you want more. I can do that for you.

Nandini: Manik! I won't let you hug me.

Manik: Okay.

Nandini: I won't let you kiss me too!

Manik: Fine for me.

Nandini: I won't even let you hug me to sleep too.

Manik stopped, his muscles twitching. He thought for a moment but nodded his head firmly. Anyways, she can't sleep without him too.

Nandini watched him with her mouth wide open as he walked forward asking her to follow.

Few hours later, Nandini sat in the hall in super mad mood. First, she was mad at everyone for ditching her in the morning. She scowled at Navya when she came to talk to her. Dismissed Mukti and didn't even look at Cabir.

She was angry. How dare they made that stupid mission and than didn't even complete it!

However, she was more mad at Manik. How could he take her words so seriously? He was enjoying her situation clearly. She knew it the moment she handed him the tea and he made sure not to touch her hand.

She glared at him and he only smiled innocently at her. The indifference left her more frustrated. It would have been another thing if he ignored her all together but no, he was talking to her but still ignoring her.

Could she be more serious?

Her toes curled in frustration as she watched him talking to Cabir. He laughed throwing back his head at something Cabir said. His eyes squinted and pink lips seemed to be inviting her.

He chuckled, wiping the corner of his mouth in between saying something. She groaned and bit back the urge to kiss him right than and there. All of the sudden, heat rushed in her cheeks. What was she even thinking?

When did she even grow so shameless?

Something was definitely not right with her!

Manik glanced at her from the corner of his eye. He frowned and turned to face her only to have her look away immediately while biting down her lower lip.

He moved his eyes up and down at her and it didn't need him much time to understand what was happening to her.

Manik: Nandini,

Nandini: J-Ji?

Manik: It is time for your medicines.

He reminded. She mentally scoffed at him and stood up without another word.

Nandini: I will go and take it.

Manik nodded and watched her getting more than irritated. Although she didn't show it, but the way she had the hem of her kurti clutched tight, he knew it.

She walked to their room sparing him one last glance. She was in no mood to take medicine. She sighed sitting on the bed and Manik came in the next moment. He took her medicines and gave her along with the glass of water. She gulped down the vitamins without a word.

Manik: Nandini.

Nandini: What-

Manik: fuck it.

And before Nandini could even process his words, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her to his chest and claimed her lips, kissing her hungrily. A needy moan left her throat at an instant. Manik smiled and gave her the upper hand as she removed her frustration, biting and chewing his lips to the point she could taste his blood on her tongue. His hands roamed on her waist or back while she had her one in his hair, and one around his neck, tilting it to her desire.

Manik chuckled as they parted away and stroked her back gently.

Manik: When you want a kiss, you take it like this.

Nandini: Huh.

Manik: I saw you in the hall. Nandini, just because I said okay, doesn't mean I am okay with you not reaching out for me. We all have our own desires and you have all the rights on me. Do whatever and however you find right with me.

Nandini: I know, Manik. It is just - It had never happened before. I feel- so- you know

Manik: Turned on?

Nandini nodded, embarrassed but Manik smiled gently.

Manik: It is okay, it is normal in pregnancy. Nothing you should get embarrassed about, okay?

Nandini nodded with a sigh, believing him. He had been reading these things from a month now so she knew he wouldn't lie or even compromise in her case. She smiled at him and he grinned, taking her lips in an another passionate kiss.

This time, talking revenge for what she did earlier!

To Be Continued.

Okay, I hope it was okay.

The few chapters are going to be rushed now since I will be taking only a day from each month during Nandini's pregnancy.

If you guys have any suggestions, do share.

Also, anybody interested in reading bonus chapters? Basically those scenes which I had to cut down from the chapters!

Also, I am not sure how many of you have read my book 'Fate' but if you have, you might be aware that I had taken it down from wattpad few weeks back.

Although, not on Wattpad, the book is available to read. So if anyone is interested, just dm me.

Thankyou!
Have a nice sleep✨❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

106K 6.3K 25
What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murthy. The girl who loved her boyfriend, Abh...
592K 42.2K 50
It was the second story which contains every girl's dreams about her love life and her partner...This story is very close to my heart and as the name...
The Infinity Love! Від D.

Сучасна проза

423K 29.3K 113
Hey peepz! I'm new here. It's my first story. So Manik and Nandini's love inspires me alot. So I thought why not give it a shot by some other plot. ...
88.7K 12.4K 28
Ajeeb Daastaan hai yeh Kahan shuru kahan khatam The strange tale of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Though they know each other from childhood, th...