💖LOVE TOSSED💖

By little_mindXD

An expert in his own field , Reyansh Sharma owns a small eatery near a beach in the the busy city of Mumbai... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 1
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 2
PROBLEMS AND TORTURES...
THE FIRST MEET !
THE OFFER
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2
THE AGREEMENT
TANGLED !
Working Under Nakchari Madam : THE "not so" SUPERB FIRST DAY...
THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !
You are the Most Important Person of My Life , Kharoos Momowale...
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 1
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 2
LOVE(S) AT FIRST SIGHT...
A CONFESSION...?
AFTEREFFECTS....
THE COMPETITION
PREPARING FOR THE VICTORY
THE BIG DAY

UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !

158 9 6
By little_mindXD

Ankit's Side :

Ankit was standing in front of the reception desk of the hotel he worked in. Many tourists were flooding in and Ankit was busy welcoming them and assigning them to their respective rooms.

It was a busy day indeed and there were many tourists and pre-bookings made , so naturally Ankit was quite busy.

"Welcome Mam , Welcome Sir... Hope u enjoy ur stay here..." Ankit said cheerfully to an old couple and handed them their room keys.

Suddenly a slight commotion was heard from the poolside. A lot of people had gathered near the water and were apparently panicking because someone , most probably a girl had fallen into the water... To make situations worse she didnt know swimming...
Ankit hurried over to the poolside along with two other employees.

Rohini's Side :

Rohini had come to the hotel after her sweet encounter with Reyansh. She had to complete some of her work stuff and for that she always took shelter in a hotel , shielded from the world outside. The hotels were new every time , but this one really amazed her. She had felt a connection with this hotel on her first day here and so instead of going anywhere else she revisited this hotel again.

As she was walking by the poolside with her books to find a seat under the sun , someone bumped into her and as a result she fell right into the cold water... She panicked as she didnt know how to swim and this pool was comparatively deep than other hotels.

Grasping for breath she tried to bring herself up to the surface every time the water pulled her back , but after a certain time everything was in vain. She couldn't keep up with the huge pressure of the water. Many spectators were looking and sympathizing with her but on one had the guts to go in the water and save her.

Slowly through her sight which was getting blurred with every passing second , she saw someone dive into the water... Seemed like he was coming to save her but before she could see who the person was or whether at all she was saved or not , she passed out... The last feeling she had was laying on someone's arms...

Ankit's Side :

Ankit coming near the poolside looked at Rohini who was nearly drowned and acted according to the first thought that came in his mind.

Without thinking of anything else , he jumped into the water and caught hold of Rohini's hand , which was the last thing she could keep up , not forgetting her beautiful pair of eyes.

"Ur safe now..." Ankit whispered softly in her ear bringing her up.

Ankit was carrying an unconscious Rohini in his arms and the scene absolutely looked like Balram carrying Revati after saving her from the alligator attack...

(A/N : My dear Radha Krishna watchers/fans does that ring any bells !? 😉😂😁)

Ankit took her to the nearest hospital and waited outside until some news about the patient reached his ears...

The doctor came out and said with a smile
"The patient is out of danger... She had just passed out temporarily due to the water but bcs she was saved at the right time , nothing much happened..."
"Thank u doctor..."
"Well... U r the patient's..."
"Uh..." Ankit tried the find the appropriate word to describe someone , who he had just met but felt like had a strong connection from long time back.
"Boyfriend I suppose..."
"No... No ! Absoulety not... Never... No.. Not...!" Ankit rattled in an alarming tone.
"Geez ! Am sorry... U don't need to get worked up about that... Like the way u were caring for her , didn't seem like it was ur first meeting with each other..." The doctor said flashing a smile...
"No... Its actually our first meet... I just happened to work at the hotel she suffered the accident at..." Ankit said calmly.
"Oh I see ! Well the patient is awake... U may go see her..." The doctor said smiling and left.

Ankit gazed at the door with a strangely good gaze in his eyes. After considering few things in his heart , he went in.

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was fully awake and was trying to understand the situation and environment she was in right now... As her brain tried going back to when she was saved , there was a small knock at the door , followed by which Ankit entered with a gleaming smile.

Rohini straightened up and flashed a generous smile.
"Thank you so much for saving me..."
"It was my duty , as the manager and also as a fellow human being..." Ankit replied smiling.
"I also apologize for causing u so much of trouble... Anyways I'm Rohini..."
"Hi... Am Ankit..." Ankit said , slight nervousness lingering in his voice... He was not really accustomed with talking to girls...
When it came to approaching girls , Reyansh was always the one to take the initiative for him and poor Ankit , the girls would eventually form a good bond with Reyansh , absoulety forgetting his existence...
But Ankit never minded so much... Reyansh used to come out as soon as he found Ankit was being cornered , and hence Ankit didn't feel sad or odd ever.

It was not everytime though , that he himself wanted to go start a conversation with a girl... But with Rohini that was the case. 
He gathered up a bit more courage and proceeded
"I know this isn't ur first time in our hotel.... Right !?"
"Nope... I came yesterday too... I usually go to new places every day as I like exploring hotels and doing my work there... U can take it as my hobby..." She chuckled
"Oh.... I see..."
"Last time that I came , I saw u were staring at me as if u had seen a ghost and then when I came forward to ask for my room keys , u even dropped the jug of water u were carrying... Do I really look scary !?" She asked laughing...

Ankit just remained quiet as he couldn't understand how to answer this question or whether he should answer it at all or not... The reality only hid in his heart , a little bit of which was shared with Reyansh.

That day , Ankit was so mesmerized by Rohini's beauty that he had fallen short of words. He was still so mesmerized even after Rohini left , that he had only ended telling Reyansh that he had met a interesting girl...

"U looked beautiful..." Ankit muttered , so that the words do not reach Rohini's ears... But as for their fate Rohini heard them , smiled to herself and just kept quite.
"I..."
"Would u like to have coffee with me next week !?" The words that he had kept suppressed in his heart just blurted out of Ankit's mouth without his knowledge... Rohini's face made a quick transition to a confused expression and Ankit knew that he had messed it up.

"Kar diya na satyanash... Jaa rha tha sab acche se... Kya zarurat thi iye bolne ki... Pagal h tu... Pura pagal... Chup hi rehta tha na har wakt... Aaj bhi chup rhe jata... Yaaarrrr ! Now u understand y u can't handle girls without Rey... Kya kia yaar..." Ankit fought himself in his mind and without wasting a second bolted up from his seat and rushed towards the door...

As he grabbed the handle and was about go out , Rohini voiced
"Mujhe chalega... But date aur time m decide krungi haa... !?"

Millions and trillions of butterflies went wild in Ankit's stomach and mind and he turned back with an expression that showed he would shout out any moment now... Keeping in mind that this place is a hospital , he somehow suppressed himself and just left with a big - huge smile on his face...

Rohini lay on the bed smiling to herself thinking about Ankit's innocent face that had glowed up like a child. In her mind she had fixed to go with Ankit as a frnd and saviour... But deep within , her heart had quite a few things to say but couldn't make it to her ears bcs they were only buzzing with
"Am Reyansh... Reyansh Sharma..."

Though she had fixed Ankit just as a "frnd" , destiny had much stored in it for her...

Yash's Side :

Yash was busy wrapping up all the campaign stuff that they had bought , as the their day in the college was over...

Yash was folding some posters when his eyes caught sight of Swastika running through the hallway towards the staffroom.

"Oi ! Ise sambhalna zara..." Yash said handing over the posters to one of his frnds and went over to Swastika.

"Hey !"
"Mr. Narcissistic ! Tum yaha kese !?" Swastika said startled upon seeing the energetic figure jump in front of her.
"Kya ? Kya bulaya tune mujhe ?"
"Oo... Mujhe to pta hi nhi tha ki Mr.Narcissistic behere bhi h..."
"Ha... Ha... Ha... Very funny..." Yash said sarcastically
"Ab agar tumhara ho gya ho to hato... Mujhe jana h..."
"Bohot jaldi h lagta h... Mujhse itni jaldi picha churana chahti ho kya !? Ya fir... Mein itna pasand aa gya ki apne aap ko rok hi nhi paa rhi ho... haa !?" Yash leaned in Swastika's ear to say the last line. The position was such that Yash's mouth and Swastika's cheek were just a few inches away...
Swastika pulled Yash's mouth away from her face and cupped it into her hand.
"Listen Mr. Narcissistic... Idc about ur so called princely attitude or ur richness... If u think that u can make me fall for u just like the other girls by showing ur riches then Mr. ur wrong... I'm not gonna develop 1% interest in u ever... Whatever the situation it may be..." Swastika let go of Yash's face , flashed a fake smile and stormed off to the staff room...
Yash stood there in the silence , smiling to himself...

Behind the last pillar at the end of the hallway , a small camera lense which was seen till now , disappeared into the darkness.
Something lurking in the dark , went unnoticed from Yash & Swastika which was imminent to cause some serious trouble for both of them...

Reyansh's Side :

The magical evening had arrived and Reyansh was seen cooking in his eatery.
Ankit arrived shortly and greeted him. A bright glow adorned his face...

"One Americano..." Ankit said cheerfully
"Pehle khushi ki baat bta..." Reyansh said preparing the order
"Khushi ki baat !?"
"Americano when ur happy and Latte when ur sad... Jab se coffee pina suru kiya h tabse chala aa rha h tera ye..." Reyansh said smiling.

He placed a cup in front of Ankit and went back to his vegetables.
"Haar wakt koi baat hona zaruri h kya !? Mein kya ese hi nhi pi sakta Americano ?"
"Na..hiii..." Reyansh said extending the *i*... "Ab bta jaldi..."
"Wo... Wo... Wo..." Ankit fumbled fidgeting with the cup
"Sun zyada drama mat kr... Jaldi bata... Merko bohot kaam h... Sara din teri baat sunne ke liye vella betha nhi hu idhaar..." Reyansh said sarcastically...
"Wo.. Wo... I think... I think... Mujhe... Mujhe pyaar ho gya h... Love at first sight..." Ankit fumbled quietly.

Reyansh stopped his chopping and banged his ears
"Kya suna meine abhi !??"
"Kuch nhi... K...kuch nhi..." Ankit fumbled and buried his face in his hands...
"Nhi nhi... Meine kuch to suna... U said u hv fallen in love !???"
"I...guess..."
"Wohooooo ! Reyansh jumped out in joy.
"Are kya kr rha h !? Rey customers r here... Stop it..." Ankit said blushing and embarrassed both at the same time
"Duniya walo... Sab sunlo... Mere bhai ko pyaar ho gya h... This bandar has finally fallen in love...!!" Reyansh shouted out in excitement. All the other customers around stopped and looked up at him happily.
"Rey ruk jaa... Pagal h kya..." Ankit quietly tried to stop Reyansh , but he had gone beyond all the levels of excitement...
After all his one and only best friend who had always forwarded him whenever it was the matter of girls , was accepting confidently that he had fallen for a girl... It surely was a thing to celebrate...

Reyansh called out to the nearest customers and said smiling widely
"Aunty aapne suna... Mere bhai ko pyaar ho gya h... Apne suna... Apne suna... Ise... Iss gadhe ko pyaar ho gya h..." The customer smiled and looked at Ankit who only avoided eye contact , embarrassed.
"Bas ho gya Rey... Haa unhe pta h.. Sabko pta h... Ab stop..." Ankit tried to cover Reyansh's mouth.

Reyansh came out of the kitchen and locked Ankit in a big tight hug.
"Congratulations... Am really really really , realllllyyy happy for u..." Reyansh said swaying Ankit slowly. Ankit blushed slightly and returned the hug to him.

"Wese bhabi kon h !?" Reyansh started breaking the hug.
"Rohini Kaur... Aur bhabhi kuch zyada hi ho gya haa..."
"Haa... Ha... Bohot zyada ho gya..." Reyansh said smirking...
Ankit drew out his phone and showed Reyansh a selfie that he and Rohini had taken together in the hospital...
"Are.. Main is ladki ko janta hu..." Reyansh said quickly on getting the first glimpse.
"Accha... How !?"
"Wo aaj ye mere restaurant m aye thi... I mean jaha m kaam krta hu..."
"Oo... Actually aaj yeh humare hotel bhi ayi thi..."
"Accha... To workplace p first meet... Wah wah wah..." Reyansh smirked
"Ek marunga na sara wah nikal jayega..."
"Accha accha thik h... Gussa kyu krta h... !?"
Both of them shared a small laugh and Reyansh looked into his eyes with a serious happy glow
"I... Am really... Really very happy..."
"Ik..." Both of them shared a high five and punch.

"Accha... aab bohot late ho chuka h... Tu ghar jaa... Mein bhi aaj jaldi ghar laut jaunga..." Reyansh said going back to his kitchen
"Kyu ?"
"Are bhul gya... Kal uss Nackchari Madam ke paas pehle din h.. I need to go really early.. Bohot busy schedule h..."
"I am saying this now also Rey , don't force urself so much... Nhi le payega itna stress..." Ankit said concerned.
"I'll handle that , don't worry... Tu ghar jaa warna aunty chinta kregi..." Reyansh said assuringly. Ankit bidding him goodbye left the eatery with a soft smile...

Reyansh's POV :

I focused on my cooking again with a big smile crafted on my face. My insides were blasting with excitement... Ankit had fallen in love... That idiot... That pagal... The person who was afraid of even talking to girls had fallen for a girl himself... He really has grown up... I looked outside to find Ankit swaying through the road humming and chirping... I smiled to myself softly and concentrated on my work...

                       ********* 

The only thing which connected Ankit , Rohini , Swastika and Yash together was a Moba game...

{A/N : Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) is a subgenre of strategy video game in which two teams of players compete against each other on a predefined battlefield...

Here our four characters will be using pen names and so they will not be able to recognize each other. Four of them are already friends in the gaming world but bcs their identity is hidden , they don't know each other...
Their names are
Ankit : Mr. Invincible
Rohini : Rosemary Hunter
Swastika : Midnight Rampage 
Yash : Thunderbolt

Priyanka and Reyansh also play at times but are not as frequent as the other four... Hence both of them are not included in this chp... Hope u guys enjoy reading the following part... Its going to be lots of fun 😂🤭 }

Ankit's Side :

Ankit reached home and went straight upstairs to his room. He tossed both himself and his bag on the bed. Looking up at the clock he called out to his mom
"Mumma khana kab laga rhi ho...!?"

"Abhi der h beta..." His mother replied from downstairs.

Getting a confirmation that dinner time was not near , Ankit took out his phone and logged in the game...

Rohini's Side :

Rohini finally returned after a long day ---- meeting someone who fluttered her heart and getting saved by a really trustworthy friend... Too much in a single day.
Rohini went straight up to her room and freshened up. She brought a juice bottle from the fridge and sipping onto it , took out her phone and logged in the game... Her favorite time pass when she was alone...

On the other hand the same thing happened with Yash and Swastika... An important rank match was to be played today and four of them were getting ready for that...

Ankit's Side :

"Jaldi khul jaa... I need to invite Thunderbolt (Yash) to my team before anyone else..." Ankit said eyeing the mobile , crossing his fingers. Thunderbolt a.k.a Yash was quite popular in the gaming world too. He was a powerful Marksman , who had mastered a wide range of heroes and was always a game - turner...

(A/N : Marksman is a skilled shooter , who mostly attempts for long - distance and can impose quite critical attacks... )

As soon as the game loaded Ankit quickly took his finger to invite Yash but alas ! He had already been invited to some other team... Ankit cursed his luck and started the game.

Yash Side :

"I kinda feel bad for Mr. Invincible (Ankit)... He is a good tank... But as the saying goes 'Early bird catches the prey'..." Yash sighed laying on the bed.

(A/N : Tanks are durable , front-line champions that help lock down enemies and start fights. They mainly protect and provide support...)

By coincidence , Yash and Swastika were playing against Ankit and Rohini

Ankit's Side :

"Mein iss Rosemary Hunter (Rohini) ke sath kyu fas gya... Wo bhi Thunderbolt aur Midnight Rampage (Swastika) ke khilaf... Re yaar..." Ankit banged his head as the game loaded for the other players.
"Mage mein master h... But wo kabhi nhi legi... Support leke bethi h... Y did she need to test her ability during an important match !?" Ankit said as he moved his fingers vulnerably on the screen as soon as the game began.

(A/N : Mage - Mages are basically magicians whose strength lies in their abilities and not basic attacks...
Support - Supports help their  teammates by enabling their allies through buffs and heals. Basically a healer to the team...)

Swastika's Side :

"I kinda feel bad for Mr. Invincible... Rosemary is practicing , maybe she has forgotten how important this match is..." Swastika started in a concerned tone. "Agar wo Mage leti then it would mean a sure lose for us... But now that she is in the mood to practice , that means its a scope for me..." Her tone made a transition to a confident one and she went forward into the opponents middle lane.

She went into the bushes and when Ankit was busy protecting the mage of their team , she slowly crept up and killed Rohini... This assigned the First Kill to the her team. Swastika sustained quite a few damages from the mage but thanks to Yash , she could make it back to her base and regained her strength back again...

Rohini's Side :

"Yaar... Mujhe abhi mage hi lena chahiye tha... I gave the opponent the First Kill... Midnight is a skilled Assassin... I should've been careful..." Rohini said rubbing her forehead and waited impatiently for her revival in the game.

(A/N : Assassin is an agile champion that specializes in killing or disabling high value targets... Basically skilled killers who come close to the opponent to kill them...)

Ankit's Side :

Ankit assisted the mage who was able to take down the side lane turrets of the opponent and constantly fumed over Rohini for giving away the First Kill...

As the match stretched farther , Ankit's team were at loss cuz Yash was practically the real invincible... He was very skilled and constantly kept on taking kills and bringing down turrets...

Rohini's Side :

Rohini could not be of much help cuz she could hardly control her hero and always ended up getting killed or blocking her own teammates attacks...

The match lasted for 30mins and then finally ended... Due to Rohini's foolishness , her team had to face a substandard defeat.

"I get that its my fault... But still Mr. Invincible could hv put on a bit more effort..." Rohini said blowing her mouth. In her heart she was guilty but couldn't she blv it upfront.

Ankit's Side :

"Am nvr ever gonna play with that Rosemary again..." Ankit said fuming in anger.
"If it wasn't that teammates couldn't suffer from other teammates attacks , I would hv killed her at the beginning itself..." He dropped his phone on the bed and went down for dinner still trembling with anger...

Swastika's Side :

"I really feel bad for Invincible..." Swastika said laughing.
"But what could I even do !? I had to get my team a victory plus Thunderbolt was also there...." Her cheeks turned slightly pink while she ran her fingers across Thunderbolt's profile picture , which was the picture of the hero he had mastered at the very beginning...

"I hv no doubt that this Thunderbolt is a guy... But who is he... I'm kinda curious..." Swastika said to herself , excitement lurking in her voice.

"Swati ! Maa ! Khana laga diya h..." Reyansh's voice reached Swastika's ears and she quickly climbed down her bed and rushed to dining table with her phone in her hand.

"Aapko pta h... Meine aaj mere team ko victory dilane mein bohot mehnat ki and mujhe MVP bhi mila..." Swastika reported innocently like a 5yr old kid.

For a fraction of second Reyansh thought that she had said that to him and he turned around smiling
"Wah Swa..."
"Sabash beti... Bohot bariya..." Reyansh was cut off mid sentence by his mother and then after noticing the glare in the Swastika's eyes , he understood that he wasn't the one Swastika had talked to earlier and also that he had just gotten his hopes high for nothing...
Nevertheless , he was happy... Not that everyday he gets to hear such cheerful tone of his sister around him...

Reyansh smiled to himself and served the food on their plates.
After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms. Reyansh cleaned up everything and stretching his arms said to himself
"Kal se asli jung suru hone wali h... I need to keep myself prepared..."
Saying this he went inside his blanket , set the alarm and fell into the hands of sleep...

Today was a unique day for everyone...
Someone who declared his first love and developed a grudge towards the same person... Someone thought of distinguishing frnd and love , which only lasted for a second or so before fate & destiny took over...

Someone who hates a person more than anyone like anything , also blushed running her fingers across his profile...

Someone got ready for the next day's challenge and someone thinking about the delicacies of future slept peacefully

Everyone had their fills... It was all in the hands of fate...

Untangling really was impossible for them...

        ***       

Devesh Sharma as Kabir Malhotra...
Employee at the Ryankoi Enterprise... Always tries please Priyanka and Mr. Ryankoi with his work... Keeps his work as his first priority and serves as a best buddy to Rishi...

Kunal Gaud as Rishi Singh...
Employee at the Ryankoi Enterprise... An ambivert... Very open to Kabir and a little bit of a workaholic...
Has a good sense of humor and very trustworthy...

(A/N : So there were these two characters that I had forgotten to introduce in the last chapter.... So here they are...

And also I hope all of my readers enjoyed this chp... The game stuff and all can be a bit confusing to my non-gamer readers , but I tried my best to keep it simple and sweet... So hope u guys hv liked it... 😁 

And as u all may hv already noticed by now... I had made a focus on the  deuteragonists and the tritagonists of this story in the last two chapters... But don't be disheartened... Our Sumellika remains the main protagonist whatsoever... 😂

So pls keep reading and stay tuned for more Sumellika masti and fun... 😉

{Some of which is ready to come in the next chp...💖🤫}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 501K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
42.7K 3.8K 36
Curse. Boon. Misfortune. Love. Misery. Hope. Can all of these piece together into one story?... Rajkumar Sumedh of Sondhara fears love. Rajkumari Mal...
9.6K 468 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
13.7K 903 27
Life is always about unexpected things, peoples nd happenings...today we all are here tommorow may not. What will happen in future ..... YOU NEVER K...